[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be her >her beloved brother's death >his superior

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: SVC_1st_Sheet015b.jpg (1MB, 2000x2833px) Image search: [Google]
SVC_1st_Sheet015b.jpg
1MB, 2000x2833px
>be her
>her beloved brother's death
>his superior talking shit about how he died
>try hard to be an enforcer which once was her brother's dream
>take intense training under the white devil
>be frustrated because it doesn't feel like she's getting strong
>challenge the devil with her best friend
>get shot
>hijinks ensue
>become an enforcer, also get capable of shooting Star Light Breaker, even defeat the devil in sequel

Is she, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?
>>
>>159977779
>going to make a daily general
Are you, dare I say it, a shitposter?
>>
>>159977779
Dumb Nanohaposter
>>
>>159978120
He's not a Nanohaposter, he's one of the shitposters that has been tormenting Nanoha threads since Vivid Strike's shitty edge brought him here.
>>
>>159978167
>since ViVid Strike
>Tenana

Looks like you don't know anything about Nanoha, you pathetic "nanohahater"
>>
>>159978305
>VS shitposter can only shitpost with VS
Nice new IP, OP.

>Tenana
Looks like you don't know anything about Nanoha, you pathetic "nanohahater"
>>
What's up with that cyborg dyke that she's with, are they like gay or something?
>>
>>159979557
Yes, and they love ruining the Nanoha franchise together.
>>
>>159977818
I think he's hoping to trigger bitch-kun so much that he either leaves or gets himself permab&
>>
>>159979606
Okay, so it's a "let's shitpost all day every day yay!" plan. Exactly what you'd expect from someone who hates Nanoha and shitposts in Nanoha threads.
>>
File: 57694159_p0.jpg (551KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
57694159_p0.jpg
551KB, 1000x1000px
I need an official size chart to confirm my suspicion that Tea is the biggest. They can have Subaru and Hayate make it.
>>
>>159981637
I need Nanoha to be good again and the people that keep shitposting in them to leave.
>>
>>159981637
There are ways to do size comparisons without an official chart. Granted, it's harder that way, but it can still be done.
>>
>>159982558
Is there a way to improve Nanoha threads so shiposters like OP and you leave them alone and Nanoha fans can discuss Nanoha in peace again?
>>
File: IMG_5115.jpg (2MB, 4072x5947px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5115.jpg
2MB, 4072x5947px
>>159982588
Mods could try banning everyone in this thread and see if that helps.
>>
>>159982749
You'd just ban evade to continue spamming Nanoha threads so no one can talk about Nanoha, so that won't help.
>>
>>159982790
Then we could just keep repeating the process until all the proxies on the internet have been banned. Shouldn't take long.
>>
>>159982841
>maybe we should shitpost forever
Of course you'd say that.
>>
>>159982841
The vast majority of proxies and VPNs are already range banned. Good luck finding one that isn't. The problem is smartphones which all have dynamic IPs. The admins won't let mods range ban those since like 40% of all traffic comes from them now. They'd be losing all that ad revenue just to stop a few autists from ruining threads that the admins never have to look at. That's why we're stuck in our current situation of moderation being useless.
>>
>>159983066
They've already been doing special rangebans on those that require a 4chan pass to get in. Seems like it wouldn't be a bad idea to do that for all mobile network portals.
>>
>>159984347
>special rangebans on those that require a 4chan pass to get in
Those aren't special at all. That's how all range bans work. And I completely agree that it'd be great to require a pass to post from your phone. It'd be a much better selling point for passes than anything they've offered so far. And even if you don't buy one, you'd still be able to lurk from phones. But they've probably considered all that and concluded that the loss of phone ad revenue would likely be more than they'd make from however many passes they think they'd sell from making that change. Otherwise they would've already done it.
>>
>>159984713
>Those aren't special at all. That's how all range bans work.
Do you expect a newfag making a daily StrikerS general to know that?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.