[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know this flower's name?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Do you know this flower's name?
>>
>>159963906
Wittlehorn
>>
File: Wait A Second.jpg (148KB, 840x794px) Image search: [Google]
Wait A Second.jpg
148KB, 840x794px
>>159963928
>>
>A magical restaurant from another world appears, offering dozens of tastes from a distant land undreamt-of by its customers, all prepared and cooked by a master chef
>Literally everyone only ever orders a single thing, to the point that it becomes their nickname

The fucking doors are wasted on these guys.
>>
Yuri.
>>
>>159964350
This is so unrealistic. The place would be closed down immediately by the public health authority.
>>
>>159964389
Why would it be closed down?
>>
>>159964420
http://www.ehow.com/about_5057478_requirements-cooking-business-license.html
And any exotic ingredients the restaurant brings from the fantasy world would probably have to go through rigorous testing before they'd be free to be used. But I'm not an expert on this sort of thing.
>>
>>159964420
Realistic answer, people would eventually start getting super-colds from the different dimension viruses lingering in this place.

Otherwise I think he assumes that someone would just walk into the restaurant on Saturday, see a lizardman, and call the cops. Because it's not like you can put a CLOSED sign on the door in the "real" world on Saturdays, amirite?
>>
>>159964496
Did this episode not make it clear he doesn't use those ingredients except for making experimental dishes for the fantasy-worlders?
>>
>>159964536
I didn't watch it yet.
>>
>>159964496
>>159964516
I thought they only served the exotic ingredients to the people from other worlds.
Which is still illegal, but the police doesn't have to know about it.
>>
>>159964536
>>159964544
Spoilers
>>
>>159964559
/a/ discusses airing anime. There's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>159964516
They don't open in this world on (I thought it was) Sunday. But they do just throw a CLOSED sign on the door all day.

>>159964567
I'm just joshin' with y'all.
>>
>>159964516
>he assumes that someone would just walk into the restaurant on Saturday, see a lizardman, and call the cops
Wasn't the shop at Akihabara?
The customer could easily justify it as just another well-made costume. Or a scalie on the loose
>>
>>159964350
So what? They like it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.