[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do anime characters do after they graduate from high school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (10KB, 185x105px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 185x105px
What do anime characters do after they graduate from high school and/or save the world?
>>
They revert back to middle schoolers.
>>
4 years of university, then work in an office for years and not get married because everyone in Japan is awkward now.
>>
>>159962680
I'm surprised that there isn't at least a manga on this concept yet. Only thing I can remember similar to this is a hentai manga where the shonen hero marries the villain after defeating her and they have kinky sex everyday.
>>
>>159962834
>I'm surprised that there isn't at least a manga on this concept yet.
I'm surprised you make such statements with such a low powerlevel.
>>
>>159962680
Whore themselves out to doujin artists for pocket change.
>>
>>159962680
They die. And so did you.
>>
>>159962851
I meant "after saving the world" you faggot

name 1 series where they show the boring daily life of the heroes after saving the world
>>
>>159962851
oops sorry

>>159963315 was meant for this faglord >>159962849
>>
>>159963315
>I meant "after saving the world"
Then you should have specified. There's fewer of those, but still plenty.
There's stuff like Gintama (with the subversion, because the MC failed to save the world).
There's stuff like Yuusha-sama, Yukagen wa Ikaga desu ka? (and nobody respects the hero)
There's stuff like Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero. (though the hero doesn't really retire, just starts going to school)
There are dozens and dozens of such stories.
It's played completely straight in Ganma (among others).

Seriously, expand your horizon before you make stupid claims, and don't complain when others call you out on making dumb generalizations.
>>
They live like normal Japanese citizens, reminiscing about their highschool days.

>>159962834
Clannad afterstory.
>>
relevant
animemaru
rtp-japan-falling-behind-in-education-because-students-are-idols-superheroes-etc/
>>
>>159962680
become salarymen at a shitty company
marry their waifus that aren't great anymore after a couple years
have a bunch of disrespectful kids
grow fatter and balder
die dreaming of past glories
get isekai'd and start the whole thing again
>>
>>159962680
Go to university and/or settle down.
>>
>>159963315
One Punch Man... almost every episode.
>>
>>159962834
Source?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.