[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there are so few anime and manga where they skip the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Volume4.jpg (152KB, 720x999px) Image search: [Google]
Volume4.jpg
152KB, 720x999px
How come there are so few anime and manga where they skip the "I like her but don't know how to confess" part and just show them doing cute couple things?
Even now I can only think of Kyou no Yuiko-san and Momokuri.
>>
>>159953515
Boring
>>
Yandere Kanojo takes care of it on the second page.
>>
>>159953550
I didn't say they were good. But it's nice to change the pace, the same plot of "should we date" have been so overused that it's plain boring by now
>>
>>159953515
Imagine Tomo-chan and Yun just doing cutesy couple stuff on page 2.
>>
Bonnouji
Hitorimi Haduki-san to
Itoshi no Kana
Itou-san
Koi wa Misoji o Sugite kara
Kyoushi to Seito to
Tsurezure Children

they are far too rare
>>
>>159953802
COMFY.
I'd probably read it everyday instead of letting it accumulate over a week or two
>>
>>159953839
COMFY fucking like rabbits.
COMFY kissing and cuddling.
COMFY handholding.

Shall we commission some artist to fuck Fumita over?
>>
>>159953815
I'll check them out. Thanks.
Maybe the Japanese are too beta for mangas where we see couoles from the get go? I thought the girls would like it more but you only see fujoshit on their side of the manga industry
>>
>>159953926
I mean P/a/blishing some online-manga could be fun, (and ruinous).

If only there was some Artist who fit the bill and would be willing to fund this via Patreon.
>>
>>159953926
I think finding an artist who won't make this into ntr shit or just fuck everything ip in general is a hell of a task
>>
Really interesting question, I guess creating a story solely based around that topic about "I am insecure about her feelings" has many more options for the whole plot to progress, as well as the characters, (in other words it would be easier to make it), than to actually develop and make the characters grow as they are in a relationship from the start, I mean if we look at a vast majority of manga and anime that have taken that premise they've failed... badly, when the story feels like it doesn't progress and the characters grow stale. Good Anime that take that approach are what are scarce imo.

P.S Golden time is a pretty good light novel adaptation that takes the relationship from a boy and a girl from pretty much the beggining, Recommended :)
>>
>>159954135
oh come on, we all know it goes to shit every time they touch the memory thing. otherwise it's a cute /r9k/ and /fa/ cross-over. I mean he WAS initially forced into this relationship even tho he didn't like her very much
>>
File: First fucking page.png (130KB, 815x1200px) Image search: [Google]
First fucking page.png
130KB, 815x1200px
don't forget this series
>>
>>159954705
didn't get shit in search, tell me more about this manga please
>>
>>159954841
Love Roma. It's cute
>>
Karekano.
>>
>>159954841
It's obviously "Best Guess: Cartoons"
>>
>>159954841
>>159955388
huh, oddly google tells me it's love roma while yandex comes up with nothing
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.