[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >attempt to watch Gundam Unicorn and Thunderbolt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x375px
>be me
>attempt to watch Gundam Unicorn and Thunderbolt
>they look like shit compared to 0083 and F91
>mfw
What went wrong?
>>
>>159950798
>implying 0083 looks good either
If it's not directed by Tomino, it's shit. Every time.
>>
>>159950798
083 is a technical marvel but god damn is it one of the worst written shows I have ever seen. I cant think of a single series that wastes a budget quite like it.

Thank god its really not well liked, usually these shitshows get free passes cause muh animation but the when i started watching it I heard almost unanimously its one of the worst if not the worst in the series. I think the thing thats proof of how awful it is, is that depsite being one of the best looking shows of the decade its so unbearably dull in the 2nd half and the parts that arent are infuriating. The general guy was the only likable character and his death was so fucking insulting it was like the writer was intentionally trying to ruin the show.

Really is the guilty crown of the 90's, incredible animation combined with the shittiest writing possible.
>>
>>159950798

>Be me

>>>/b/
>>
>>159950798
>the objectively most well animated gundam show of all time looks like shit compared to fucking 0083
At some point you people really need to stop with your contrarian bullshit. Bitch about the plot all you want but discrediting Unicorns visuals and audio design is just pants on head retarded.
>>
>>159951449
Not really no. Most people seems to like it.
>>
>>159951449
>Really is the guilty crown of the 90's, incredible animation
Guilty crown having good animation or visuals has got to be a joke.

>>159951758
>below 7.5 rating on MAL
>most people seem to like it
By modern rating standards thats barely passable in their opinion, so no clue what youre on about.

Holy shit this thread is bad.
>>
>>159951842
>First the rating is superior to 5 which is good. Second,

>MAL

It's just a bunch of normies. Are you going to tell me that One Piece or capeshit are good next ?
>>
>>159951449
What is badly written about 0083? You think a woman being irrational about love is poorly written? The rest of it is basic war shit with robots.
>>
>>159952011
>makes claim that MOST people like it
>well those dont matter
So what is it? Most people or not most people? Because whether you like that shitty website or not, it is "most people".
>>
>>159952319
Not him but the whole plot with Nina and Gato was pretty shit.
>>
>>159951117
>tominofags
I love you anon
>>
>>159952400
Yeah, the part that's only relevant for less than a quarter of the show and never mentioned before that somehow disqualifies everything that came before.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.