[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /a/'s verdict now that the dust has settled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: rokudenashi.png (2MB, 1150x707px) Image search: [Google]
rokudenashi.png
2MB, 1150x707px
What is /a/'s verdict now that the dust has settled?
>>
I liked the outfits, but that's pretty much it. The whole plot was Glen constantly saving Rumia or that cat (forgot her name) every single fucking time.
>>
>>159943570
I think you should try out gay sex.
>>
awful show
>>
outfits were good, MC was good for the first couple of episodes. white cat > blue retard > blond girls
>>
Good Anime i hope cor S2
>>
>>159943570
You didn't need the dust to settle to tell it's a rushed low budget buy the LN advert. Also the last arc was shit.
>>
dumb pig
>>
The first two or three episodes showed a lot of potential, but in the end it ended up being a LN adaptation.
>>
File: DChwliYVYAEgg3W.jpg (138KB, 760x1000px) Image search: [Google]
DChwliYVYAEgg3W.jpg
138KB, 760x1000px
Goddamn fucking harem that tried to deceive you into thinking it wasn't one at the beginning. Doing anything with it other than masturbating is a waste of time.
>>
Meh, just average.
>>
6/10 dumb fun action show
Shitty uniforms were infinitely worse than the casual clothes the girls wore in that one episode
>>
Based Glenn carried the fucking show while the other characters were just TV Tropes archetypes with cool outfits.

6/10
>>
>>159943570
Worst battle harem since Absolute Duo.
>>
>>159943570
Best anime from Spring Season
>>
>>159943833
>>159943941
This isn't a battle harem series faggot
>>
>>159943570
The first episodes tricked me into thinking it was going to be some kind of clever LN battle harem satire.
>>
>>159943570
I liked it.. but, there would have been more nudity and brutal murders
>>
>>159943570
Sisti is amazingly cute/hot but other than that there's not a lot else to say.
>>
cute bellies, doujins when
>>
File: 1497617172635.png (486KB, 540x710px) Image search: [Google]
1497617172635.png
486KB, 540x710px
>>159944130
>>
>>159943570
I liked Glen, but not enough best girl and it was pretty bad in general.
>>
>>159943682
you're a Re=L funny guy
>>
reached its peak at ep 3, went downhill fast from there. outfits were good. mc carried.
>>
>>159943570
I want to be Sisti's senpai at the dirty girl uniform high school.
>>
>>159943570
The plot keeps repeating itself over and over. Stringing together rescue arcs is poor practice and kills what could have been good about the series. Sisti herself demonstrates very little growth, we are not provided sufficient information on Glenn's past, the whole castle in the sky is still floating there without purpose, and very little information was communicated after the first Arc. We already knew that Blondie was a princess with a cursed power and that Glenn saved her. We already knew that Sisti was an aspiring wizard from a noble family who had a dream to reach the sky castle. But nothing was done with them.

It is functionless padding. Which would be fine if the series did not have a lot of areas that it could be developing, but it does. There are things the reader/viewer wants to know, so losing those to looped rescues is just sort of a cop-out. Also, introducing a huge antagonist, but then having him both get defeated like a bitch, and then escape in JRPG fashion-- that was completely not cool and killed any interest in the character. There were better ways to handle that.

The whole show suffers from Japanese Plot Syndrome-- introduce a concept that is interesting and then do everything but explore the interesting parts.
>>
>>159944445
Those intreresting concepts are kinda what makes me hope for a S2, assuming they would be explored in that case.

But I'm pretty sure it won't happen.
>>
>>159943570
The first three episode were actually pretty good. The way they worked as a complete story in their own right was nice.
I especially like the scene where Glenn put the students in their place by showing his knowledge of the electric shock spell.
It was cool to see an MC in a show like this be good at what he does because of his knowledge and ability to apply it, as opposed to having a bullshit cheat power.
That said, it went downhill after episode 3.
>>
>>159943570
Sexy outfit, garbage show
>>
>>159944557
The LN only has 3 volumes left to be adapted and one of them is just a side story, so it's not getting a second season anytime soon.
>>
File: 1497897548321.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497897548321.gif
2MB, 540x304px
I want to do anal with Sisti
>>
7/10 MC stuck in a 4/10 setting with 2/10 girls wearing 10/10 outfits
>>
File: 1449363704228.jpg (168KB, 1270x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1449363704228.jpg
168KB, 1270x1442px
I enjoyed hearing Megumi's VA again after all this time
>>
>>159944998
Precision review.
>>
One of the few battle harem LN adaptations I didn't drop halfway through mostly because the MC was actually entertaining to watch, but overall it's still kinda meh.
>>
>>159943570
Notice how the plot didn't actually advance past episode 3 and make your ratings based on that.
>>
File: sistine ur.png (1MB, 1600x1537px) Image search: [Google]
sistine ur.png
1MB, 1600x1537px
>>159943570
worth for sistine
>>
i'm searching for the akashic records
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.