[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After seeing a lot of threads on him I was wondering why no one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bros.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
bros.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
After seeing a lot of threads on him I was wondering why no one likes to discuss how Kamina was a coward. People like to paint him in this light of "complete badassery with no fear" but honestly he was just a teenager with a front. Numerous instances he stated that he was extremely scared but it was Simon that kept them going, he could keep up that fake confidence because of Simon, and Simon persevered because of that confidence. The point was that team dai-gurren found meaning in that facade.
So yeah, Kamina was a good character, but not because he was fearless- but because he was afraid and kept moving forward.
>>
oh ok
>>
Bravery means to go ahead despite being afraid.
>>
>>159925991
Exactly, facing your fear is bravery. A simple concept, yet a lot of people tend to not get that. They think he was fearless.
>>
File: 1470212222140.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1470212222140.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>159925952
Well its not like you made a huge discovery or something. Everything you say is true and its obvious. What is left to discuss about something that is already there in plain sight?
>>
>>159926055
Have you not encountered people denying this?
>>
>>159925952
Only "turn your brain off" idiots paint him as a complete badass with no fear. But you're right, and it's part of why Gurren Lagann is so great.
>>
>>159925952
Do people really sleep with their bros like this?
>>
>>159926154
Not anymore they don't. Nowadays everybody must have a personal room and sleep alone.
Psychiatrists argue that this leads to psychological problems in children, but whatever. It's a necessary price for freedom.
>>
>>159926154
>he doesn't cuddle with his bro
Fucking faggot
>>
>>159926094
Not really, even if there are, they have a point too. Kamina was a complete badass, but he was a coward, but he had Simon, but that made him badass, but he is a coward, and so on. Thats why theres not much room for discussion when it comes to Kamina, if you shit on him, or love him, chances are that you are completely right on your POV about him, hes both a good and bad character.
>>
>>159926194
I don't have any bros man ;_;
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAA.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAA.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>Kamina faked confidence
>Made Simon confident
>Made Kamina confident
>Made Simon more confident
>Made the team more confident
>Tfw they created meaning from nothing
>Yfw the relationship feeds back onto itself in a loop like a drill
>>
pretty much all the character in GL even the villains put up a false front.
>>
>>159926250
A drill doesn't feed back on itself
>>
>>159926360
Motion leads to motion, action and reaction, a drill makes itself stronger by continuing like infinity in their universe. Did you even watch Gurren Lagann?
>>
>>159926250
>Don't believe in yourself, believe in me who believes in you.
Pottery.
>>
>>159926480
>mfw I have that on a tshirt
Shit feels great to wear.
>>
File: 1433682636095.jpg (21KB, 280x278px) Image search: [Google]
1433682636095.jpg
21KB, 280x278px
>>159925952
Everyone is afraid you retard. A coward is someone who gives in to his fear. How are you so bad at basic life
>>
>>159925952
>People like to paint him in this light of "complete badassery with no fear"
>the average anime viewer is a retard unable to see past the superficial outer layer

More news at 11.
>>
>>159926185
What would you choose, sleeping with your bro until your twenties and no psychological problems (depression, autism, ADHA, anxiety, everything) or freedom in your adolescence and every mental disability you have now?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.