[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Yugi couldn't attack Mako Tsunami's monsters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 77508.png (329KB, 700x521px) Image search: [Google]
77508.png
329KB, 700x521px
Remember when Yugi couldn't attack Mako Tsunami's monsters because the were all underwater, so he ordered his stone soldier to attack the moon and it caused to ocean to dry up?
That was pretty sick.
>>
To this day my brain hurts...so gonna use polymorph with that elephant and that arrow to hurt your blue eyes ultimate dragon and make his attack decay.......
>>
What was his original Japanese name?
>>
I'm going to be honest with you /a/ I never read the manga. When Konami started making a real cardgame with real rules (wasn't it around Battle City?), did Kazuki Takahashi go along with their rules or continue having crazy bullshit duels like Duelist Kingdom's?
>>
File: file.png (238KB, 300x438px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
238KB, 300x438px
>>159913132 Ryota Kajiki.
>>159913195
He instituted the rules in Battle City and Konami refined them.
>>
>>159913227
It's kinda funny how 4kids gave him a "racist" name while trying to make it all child friendly.
>>
File: wat.jpg (113KB, 413x355px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
113KB, 413x355px
Remember when Jou couldn't attack Mako Tsunami's monsters because warriors can't swim, so he used Polymerization to fuse Alligator Sword with Baby Dragon creating Alligator Sword Dragon, which is capable of flying and did direct damage to Mako?
That was pretty sick.
>>
>>159913727
Was that the first time the show used direct damage? I remember they only ever decreased the opponent's LP through combat damage in the early episodes.
>>
>>159913055

I have NO IDEA how this game is supposed to work. None.
>>
>>159914841
Duelist Kingdom didn't have the official card game rules, they made shit up out of nowhere just for the sake of it. They literally made up abilities on the fly just cause.
>>
File: 1392869659927.png (745KB, 1278x877px) Image search: [Google]
1392869659927.png
745KB, 1278x877px
>>159913727
Joey had the best duels
>>
>>159916837
how many times did he get his ass saved by that fucking time wizard?
>>
>>159914961
The official card game didn't exist at the time. It wasn't "just cause"

>>159913055
Remember when Yugi played games other than M&W? That was pretty sick
>>
>>159916837
>You can't negate time
Time Wizard archetype when?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.