[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 10866.jpg (106KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
10866.jpg
106KB, 1600x600px
Is it worth watching?
>>
you wouldn't even know about it if it weren't
>>
>>159912813
just because something is talked about doesn't mean it's good
>>
>>159912779
Lurk, go to /wsr/, or just fucking watch it, retard.
>>
>>159913139
I don't want to waste my time a bad show in hopes that it get better
>>
Its better than the movie
>>
>>159913571
Wow. You're dumber than I thought. Well, go to /wsr/ and ask to be spoonfed there you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>159913571
Your time is not valuable. If you're too much of a bitch about wasting time then don't watch it. It's as simple as that. I guarantee it'll add nothing of value to your meaningless life so why bother, right?
>>
>>159913610
how is anything I said dumb?
how is wanting to know what you should be expecting from a show dumb I am confused
>>
>>159913571
well then watch three episodes and then decide if you want to keep watching or not. it doesnt matter if the story gets better later on or not. if you dont like the first 3 episodes, you might as well give it up.
>>
>>159913672
He's too stupid for that, anon. Retards don't know basic shit anymore because they don't lurk.
>>
>>159913636
>it'll add nothing of value to your meaningless life
are you ok anon? sounds like you're projecting
>>
>>159913713
>because they don't lurk
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>159913720
You don't know what projecting means do you? My point was that nothing about your life will have changed by watching it, it'll be as if you never picked it up in the first place. So if time is that valuable to you, why watch it at all?
>>
>>159913819
>you don't know what projecting means do you?
yes I do and do you seriously consume various forms of media and get nothing out of it in return? if so that sounds like an unenjoyable life
>>
>>159913713
>retard
>likes anime
pick one
>>
>>159914205
Considering you and anitwitter exists, you can pick both.
>>
>>159914250
haha really got me there anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.