[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get tomoko to like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

How do I get tomoko to like me?
>>
>>159905696
Smile and say hi. She will probably ponder about the deeper meaning behind it all for weeks.
>>
>>159905696
Do you own a dick?

Done.
>>
>>159906579
tomoko's into girls too
>>
>>159905696
Since you're on /a/ I'm assuming you're a -4/10. You'll have to get good at drawing.
>>
>>159905696
She has high standards. Someone who wastes time posting here would never be able to impress her.
>>
all women want chad it doesnt matter if theyre ugly losers like you, never forget that.
>>
>>159908317
She was having fantasies about that manga-club guy and obsessed over him for a while because he drew a nice picture of her. Because she thought that he thought she was cute.

As long as they took care of their personal hygiene and at least made it look like they were in the process of losing weight, at least some people from /a/ could probably grab her attention.
>>
>>159905696
Rape her and show dominance
>>
File: TomokoKurokiAnime.jpg (536KB, 1247x1566px) Image search: [Google]
TomokoKurokiAnime.jpg
536KB, 1247x1566px
Suck on her toes.
>>
>>159908966
This. Tomoko wants a man to dick her into her place. If you can do this without being even more of a stammering autist than her she will be your girlfriend in no time.
>>
>>159908848
should could be a chubby chaser
>>
>>159909151
cant you rape her and be a stammering autist?
>>
>>159909655
His weight was something, even while she briefly had a crush on him, that ruined her fantasies when she realized it.
>>
>>159909678
Tomoko isn't fond of people who remind her of herself. You'll just piss her off.
>>
as long as youre attractive enough literally just give her any attention at all and shell be into you
>>
>>159905696
You can't
>>
>>159906579
I own one, can't remember where i put it though.
>>
>>159905696
Show interest, that's all it takes with someone as desperate as her.
>>
>>159910153
>>159910963
pretty sure that would just scare her into running away
>>
>>159910595
behind the couch
>>
>>159905696

go to bed emoji
>>
File: 1456251319906.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1456251319906.png
276KB, 424x412px
Buy her another season
>>
>>159905696
First step get /fit/, Second; talk to her in class, Third; ask for help studying. Fourth; mention that you enjoy studying with her and wish to do it more often.
>>
>>159905696
First is to make her know that you appreciate Tomoko as a person or really any way except a purely sexual way. See Tomoko wants sex because she thinks that it's the only way she is worth anything at all. But what she really wants is love like you do too. Furthermore she is also scared of sex, terrified. So you must always remind her that you genuinely care about her and accepting and understanding her misguided bad attempts to make herself be more diserable or her distancing herself from you because of her fear that she will scare you away.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.