[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 10

File: 1492184749941.jpg (24KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1492184749941.jpg
24KB, 592x592px
So who really fucked her anyway?
>>
File: Cum.gif (35KB, 448x272px) Image search: [Google]
Cum.gif
35KB, 448x272px
>>
>>159885462
Someone with poor taste.
>>
>>159885499
but that's mayonnaise
and nice digits[/spoier]
>>
>>159885462
Kiku.
The mafia dude probably just want to adopt the kid and too lazy to explain the situation to Yotaro.
>>
>>159885847
I still dont understand where this came from, I mean, we know she said she wanted a kid and doesnt care who the father is, but still ...
>>
>>159885462
retards don't even know it was the old man, it was fucking bullshit
>>
>>159885952
She had a love-hate relationship with Kiku since the start, she reached adolescent, he was a hot guy and also a passive doormat.
Though what disturb me more is that she fucked him and got impregnated while he was already old and she was an adult with supposed emotional maturity.
>>
>>159885462
The whole second season was a mistake.
>>
delete s2
Has any other anime had a better flashback story than the actual story?
>>
>haven't watched season 2
>stumble into this thread

WHAT
>>
Yota definitely did and that's what matters.
>>
File: konatsu&kiku.png (916KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
konatsu&kiku.png
916KB, 1280x738px
>>159886179
It's strongly implied at the end that Kiku fathered Konatsu's first child.

Also this is further added upon in some extra chapter that all but confirms it. Make me feel bad for Yotaro for being such a cuck since that's a secret Konatsu is taking to her grave.
>>
File: file.png (279KB, 411x433px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
279KB, 411x433px
>>159886305
so it's just a usagi drop bullshit ending?

dropped
>>
>>159886078
>she fucked him and got impregnated
How do we even know that's true? One character uttered that thought and she didn't give a proper answer. Bottom line: we don't know what happened, everything's just speculation. Keep in mind that the guy who came up with the theory (forgot his name) really liked the thought of the boy being the descendant of the two last masters of rakugo (which might also be appealing for Konatsu so she does have a motive for keeping up the illusion).
>>
>>159886349
Not exactly, since it's only revealed it happened in the last few minutes of the show
>>
>>159885462
Who didn't?
>>
>>159886381
You
>>
File: Konatsu.jpg (181KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Konatsu.jpg
181KB, 1280x720px
>>159886305
That would mean they fucked some time during S1, which is weird considering how volatile their relationship was during the time. That must have been some top tier hate sex.
>>
>>159886357
Also, this wasn't in the anime, but right before sensei states that theory, he gives another theory that his real mother was Miyokichi and that would make him and Konatsu half-siblings.
>>
>>159886357
>How do we even know that's true?
Because we are not moron. There is seldom reason to introduce the possibility in the very last episode if not to bring the things to full circle.

Christ, the kid even looks like him. The manga extra all but confirm it.
>>
>>159886357
To me it felt rather strange to take a borderline joking implication at face value in a story about storytellers. That also lied about its story in s1.
>>
It was love at first sight
>>
Female authors are a mistake.
>>
>>159885462
Higuchi
>>
>>159886710
but this do happen in reality sometimes. Although, I still dont get with japanese womyn's fetishes to (not) incest
>>
>>159885462
Kiku
The mafia boss
Anybody but Yotaro
>>
Who didnt?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBva7Fu0O2Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_UxWeBT1BY
Why was the OP so good?
>>
>>159887637
because it promotes Japanese traditional culture in a serious tone. Anything who does that gets special funding from the Government I believe
>>
>>159886440
I wonder how long they were fucking for. Was it really just a one time thing?
>>
>>159886470
>Because we are not moron. There is seldom reason to introduce the possibility in the very last episode if not to bring the things to full circle.
You're looking at it the wrong way. There is no hard evidence. Period. It may be indeed reasonable to assume that Yakumo is the father but ultimately there is no conclusive proof. And you can hardly use storytelling as an argument. The author made one of the characters mention a theory right at the end and so it must be true? That's not how it works, anon. That's not how any kind of fictional story works except for the most simplistic and uninspired ones.
>>
good thing i dropped this shit in season 1 when i realized how kiku and that geisha broke up
the sick drama is disturbing, keep this shit to daily soaps and korean drama
>>
>>159887847
but I want daily soaps and korean dorama in my japanese animated cartoons
>>
>>159887813
I'd imagine one time, one night. and they both regretted it afterwards
>>
so i guess the author is female?
>>
>>159888268
didnt she plan to humiliate/ destroy Yotaro? Maybe her hatefucking his foster parent was a part of her plan
>>
>>159887844
>The author made one of the characters mention a theory right at the end and so it must be true?
Yes? It's oblivious there to close down shit, not open new mysteries. It makes everything slot into places, otherwise there is no point in mentioning that.
>>
>>159888338
*her
>>
>>159888323
she also make yaoi BL shit
>>
>>159888338
I don't recall her having any real reason to do so. that said, she becomes pregnant after she meets Yotaro but before they start dating I guess which still seems weird
>>
>>159888401
ha should have expected it was a female author, same with Usagi drop

why do female author like oldmen
>>
so what's good about this show anyway
>>
>>159886078
>>159886357
>>159886477
>>159886470
>>159887844
>>159888360
>>159886467
didnt S2 E3&4 confirm mafia boss was the dad anyway ?
>>
>>159888484
aesthetics and primetime drama-like ambiance
>>
>>159888637
>primetime drama-like ambiance
welp, no thanks
>>
>>159888698
underage b&
>>
so she got preggo by kiku and started dating yotaro to cover it up?
>>
>>159888636
That's just what Yotaro assumed. The yakuza never affirms or denies the claim. It's likely she had sex with him too but that doesn't necessitate the child is his. Everything very strongly points towards Kiku being the father, but we can't really know with absolute certainty.
>>
>>159888757
>cover it up
she is not even trying to ...
>>
>>159888636
See >>159885847
The "NTR" scene aka when Yota saw her, the baby and Mafia boss on a car ride was probably them talking about adoption. She even told Yota that he misunderstood when he throw a fit at the boss though the boss didn't bother explaining it because
1. to protect Kiku's secret, as he was shown to respect Kiku alot
2. he hate Yota's insolence and want to punish him
>>
My Wife's Son's Biological Father Is Actually My Wife's Adoptive Father And He's My Master Too?!
>>
>>159888360
>Yes? It's oblivious there to close down shit, not open new mysteries. It makes everything slot into places, otherwise there is no point in mentioning that.
Still, not hard evidence, you cannot look at it from the point of view "what does the author intent to do" but rather you have to see it from within the fictional universe itself. And within that, it's not clear who the father is. But suppose you really want to look into the author's mind and figure out what they were thinking when writing something like that, then there are still other options: Many authors like to tease their audience and I believe that's exactly what she was aiming for in this case. It's a provocative thought that Konatsu and Yakumo had a sexual relationship resulting in a child that descended from the last two great rakugo performers. It's something that's supposed to give the audience something to think about and encourage discussions about the story. If one were to aim for that purpose alone (as the author) it would be irrelevant who the real father is.
>>
>>159888757
Yotaro was the one who suggest it. That man must have a thinking man fetish.
>>
The kid looks like a lot like Kiku too, to boot.
>>
>>159888883
>t.bioware devs planning an ending with no answers and only questions that will never be answered because they're too much of a hack to come up with a satisfying answer themselves.
It's highly relevant who the father is because that is what the discussion of the fans will be about. They will eventually come out and say it, like in Negima..

and it will be Kiku
>>
>>159888883
>provocative thought
This. I also find it thematically blind to assume that all these theatre professionals in the show wouldn't have awareness of dramatic conventions or how to build a sense of mystery. In this case both the author and the character.
>>
>>159888757
Not really. Their whole relationship is kind of weird. She got pregnant and Yotaro offered to help take care of the child which led to them having a marriage of convenience. She didn't care for him as more than a friend and at one point even suggested that he go out and relieve some stress at a brothel. She didn't start actually falling in love with him until after the incident with the Yakuza boss.

All in all, this series would have been much better without Konatsu and the my wife's son storyline.
>>
>>159886470
>There is seldom reason to introduce the possibility in the very last episode if not to bring the things to full circle.

Retard. One of the MAJOR theme of the show was describing how, while things may change with time, if something is good, it will always find a way to survive, without some pre-ordained "destiny." Sensei's entire character was as jab an "literary intellectuals" who try and convulute complex and pointless stories using theories and ideas on what they think is "art," only for them to fall flat on their face. Note how nearly all the stories he wrote were regarded as garbage by Yota, and how he said the old stories were dying out, yet they still remained fully popular in the modern times.
>>
>>159890958
>Retard. One of the MAJOR theme of the show was describing how, while things may change with time, if something is good, it will always find a way to survive, without some pre-ordained "destiny." Sensei's entire character was as jab an "literary intellectuals" who try and convulute complex and pointless stories using theories and ideas on what they think is "art," only for them to fall flat on their face. Note how nearly all the stories he wrote were regarded as garbage by Yota, and how he said the old stories were dying out, yet they still remained fully popular in the modern times.
Which has jack shit to do with that part.

The boy even looks like Kiku anyway.
>>
The mangaka practically confirmed it through a tweet. It went along the lines of stating how much the son looked like Kiku in the last episode. Stop being so in denial. They didn't even have a father/daughter relationship.
>>
>>159891151
>Which has jack shit to do with that part.
Yes it does. Sensei is trying to create some back narrative to establish some sort of "royal Rakugo bloodline" as the reason why Rakugo is making a resurgence, and why he's so good. He can't stand the fact, that the heirs to Rakugo are literally an ex con, and an illegitimate child because to him it makes a shit story, even though the REAL story is already good enough.
>>
>>159887637
Because its a Ringo sheena rip off
>>
>>159891356
>Yes it does. Sensei is trying to create some back narrative to establish some sort of "royal Rakugo bloodline" as the reason why Rakugo is making a resurgence
Shin is the hardly the reason for that.

Beside the manga extra already confirms that.
>>
File: reuenthal und gurl.jpg (111KB, 639x1439px) Image search: [Google]
reuenthal und gurl.jpg
111KB, 639x1439px
>>159886440
>top tier hate sex.
I wish there were more things like that in animu.
>>
>>159889786
that's what happen you put disgusting slutty 3PPD woman as a MC char in my animu
>>
>>159892950

t-those are two males right
>>
>>159886512
Like mother like daughter. Whoring her self out for some sweet en
>>
>>159891550
chap/page ?
>>
File: 1477806084631.jpg (145KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477806084631.jpg
145KB, 1280x960px
>>159886081
>>159886130
This. I can't stand how that Usagi drop shit was just thrown in there at the last moment.
>>
File: 1483773611431.png (1MB, 1893x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1483773611431.png
1MB, 1893x1077px
>>159886081
>>159886130
>people calling S2 a mistake
Am I being memed?
>>
Whether or not it was true, I knew it was gonna ruin future rakugo discussions
>>
Really wish I dropped this show.

So done with Japanese media unless its shounen where all this weird incest ntr never happens
>>
Why are people butthurt about this?
>>
>>159885462
Who didn't*
>>
>>159886305
>>159886440
Are you guys retards? Go watch episode 11 again, is more than just implied that Yakumo is the father, they tell that straight in your face. And go watch the last episode again, it's implied that this "hate-sex" relationship of Yakumo and Konatsu started way before Yotaro appeared, basically Yakumo been banging Konatsu since she was in highschool.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.