[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is 2010 anime beginning to look dated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ookami-kakushi-end.jpg (458KB, 1150x657px) Image search: [Google]
ookami-kakushi-end.jpg
458KB, 1150x657px
Why is 2010 anime beginning to look dated?
>>
I've dated every single girl in your image.
>>
>>159885059
Baka.
Top right is the cutest
>>
Because 2010 was 15 years ago
>>
Fuck you for reminding how bad that was, OP.
>>
I can't stand how newer artstyles are so round and smooth, and the eyes are getting smaller without the shape changing, so it looks really off. Like a chinese ripoff version of anime, except it's actually anime.
>>
>>159886021
2000s anime does feel more traditionally anime to me than 2010s stuff.
>>
>>159884885
>beginning
2010 anime always looked like shit. Same for, 90's, 70, and even todays anime look like shit. The 80's was the only true high point.
>>
>>159886097
>Nostalgiafag who hates the 70s

Well, at least you're a nostalgiafag capable of thinking for yourself.

What about 60s anime tho
>>
Why is 2017 anime beginning to look dated?
>>
>>159886097
There's always been anime that looks like shit and anime that looks good. Whether or not it is dated is up to you.
Usually, lower-quality anime with generic character designs will end up looking dated, whereas high-quality anime with distinctive character designs will probably be enjoyed for a longer period of time, and end up being regarded as important period pieces.
>>
>>159887590
>Whether or not it is dated is up to you.

OP here. I might be using the word unclearly or even incorrectly, but by 'dated,' I don't mean that in the sense of looking old or primitive or ugly; just that it clearly comes from a different time. I think 2006-2008 era anime might look the best to me, but anime from that time have a lot of visual signatures that make it clear they aren't contemporary, whereas anime from 2011 or 2012 on has all been pretty homogenous and you can't necessarily tell what year a 2011+ anime belongs to just from a screenshot.
>>
>>159886909
Who knows?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.