[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose one, and only one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Choose one.png (963KB, 891x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Choose one.png
963KB, 891x1280px
Choose one, and only one.
>>
>>159875398
The baby
>>
>>159875615
> Thread
Of course.
>>
File: Jin.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jin.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
Reminder that this man is a sexual offender that puts his fingers into a woman's mouth.
>>
>>159875615
You picked the one with serious lead poisoning?
>>
>>159875398
>no Catcat in the picture
Shit options
>>
>>159876923
Is that in the raws
>>
>>159877142
You would go for a woman that drinks soup like a prostitute?
>>
>>159875615
As expected of /a/.
>>
>>159877584
Catcat is pure. So pure she makes herself ulgly mantain her purness
>>
Can anyone give me spoilers on the novel I want to know if ntr happens so I can drop it or not. Also is the eunuch really dickless
>>
>>159877434
Twitter
>>
>>159877908
I don't think so. Just misinterpretation.
>>
>>159877908
As the emperor's brother Jishin is in the possesion of a functional penis, yes.
>>
File: Mao in dress.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mao in dress.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
How much would you pay for one night?
>>
File: Make-up.jpg (57KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Make-up.jpg
57KB, 400x310px
Describe this girl in one word.
>>
>>159878659
With the ugly broad or the god in blue?
>>
>>159879667
The ugly one as you described.
>>
>>159879747
I wouldn't do it no matter how much she paid me!
>>
File: Asking for Pairen Onee-chan.jpg (84KB, 400x643px) Image search: [Google]
Asking for Pairen Onee-chan.jpg
84KB, 400x643px
>>159879789
Would you go for her prostitute sisters?
>>
>The freckles are fake
I stopped giving any fucks. It's just another scanlations never tier manga on my list now.
>>
>>159875398
MC is too sociopathic for me to like.

She waited for like 3 babies to die before she finally felt compelled to do something.

Also, the translator thinks poison tester sounds better than food taster despite the fact food taster is a historically accurate term and food tasters since ancient times helped with preparing and serving the dish, too, not just tasting for poison.
>>
>>159881235
The 3 babies death happened before she joined the inner palace.
That said, waiting for the little prince to die too, even though she thought the doctor was incompetent, was cold.
>>
>>159882778
She's jut waiting out her 2 years and getting out the moment they're up, she has no affection for any of them.
>>
>>159882778
Didn't she act the day she figured out the problem? The prince only died because they ignored her warning.
>>
>>159882934
Yeah, the moment she saw what was going on she went and did her thing, Rifu only has herself and her maids to blame.
>>
>>159883368
I thought the poisonous beauty powder was bad writing because it had a really bad background.

For example, why did it take so long for people to notice the beauty powder was poisonous?

This shouldn't be the first year anybody used such body powder especially in the previous generation before MC was probably born.

And if babies die from coming in contact with the powder due to breastfeeding or getting kissed by their mother, then how come none of the high ranking big shot government or military officials died?

After all, the top prostitutes of the nation according to MC all used the exact same beauty powder, too, and were all visited by the male big shots of the nation who likely did stuff more hardcore than breastfeeding when means they likely swallowed and kissed a lot of the parts belonging to a beauty powdered covered prostitute.

Shouldn't these male customers be eventually poisoned too and also die since the female prostitute in the end also died and they very much likely ingested more poison than the babies breastfeeding from their poisoned mothers.

So, taking this into consideration, with all these male officials dying as well, an investigation should have been launched much earlier before MC was kidnapped and the poisonous beauty powder should have been revealed months if not years earlier and banned from use in the court.

I don't know. I just feel that the author should have picked something else instead of beauty powder.
>>
>>159883715
Maybe if I was the author, I would have chosen honey as the killer because it seems like more of a careless mistake since most people don't know that honey can't be given to babies under 12 months of age and the poisonous beauty powder leads to plot holes.

As for why I said honey, it is because it should be an ingredient only rich people give afford to enjoy in ancient times so some careless maid may be unaware that even though honey isn't a poison, it would be considered poison for anybody under 12 months of age despite honey's harmless reputation.
>>
>>159883715
>why did it take so long for people to notice the beauty powder was poisonous?
Because they were laymen, and we don't know when that particular powder started being used in the harem. The previous generation may not have used it.
I don't know why the eunuch doctor didn't know, though.

>why did it take so long for people to notice the beauty powder was poisonous?
Toxic intake is proportional to a person's body weight. As babies are much smaller than adults it took less to reach lethal dose.
>>
>>159884287
The second quote should be
>if babies die from coming in contact with the powder due to breastfeeding or getting kissed by their mother, then how come none of the high ranking big shot government or military officials died?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.