[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i never thought someone would fuck up an ending more than kubo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Fairy Tail 544Page 21.jpg (136KB, 800x1150px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy Tail 544Page 21.jpg
136KB, 800x1150px
i never thought someone would fuck up an ending more than kubo but here i'm .

thoughts /a/
>>
Mashima has perfected shounen. A dumbass villain with ambiguous stupid reason for wanting to destroy defeated by the power of Nakama. He even upstaged the Courage Punch by making Natsu's fist REALLY FUCKING BIG while he was punching and the rest of the world was sending all their HIGH ENERGY to immobilize Acnologia's body. And now he has a final chapter to for an orgy in the guildhall, and the final terrifying revelation that Makarov is the god of death but also of life and Zeref and Mavis are being conceived right then in the middle of the fuckpile.
>>
>>159873769
fairy tail was always pure shit
this ending doesn't surprise me
>>
>>159873769
Fairy tail was always much worse than Bleach. I still can't believe people would even try to compare the two when Bleach had the SS arc, fights like Byakuya vs Ichigo and Grimmjow vs Ichigo, and villains like Gin and Aizen. There are certain scenes/fights/characters that will always be memorable and special to the readers of Bleach whereas FT never had any of that.

Only reasons why people still kept up with this shitshow was for the girls, pairings, and/or to see it off because dropping it so late in the game was something they didn't wanna do.
>>
>>159873769
The ending can be saved if Lucy is pregnant with Natsu's retard child in the last chapter.
>>
>>159873769
I just wanna go in FT universe as an overpowered individual that not even nakama bullshit can beat and rape all the girls there into submission.
>>
File: Lucy_Anime_S5.png (377KB, 731x990px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy_Anime_S5.png
377KB, 731x990px
>>159875110
It would be an easy delivery and the child wouldn't go hungry.
That's really the only saving grace.
>>
>>159875210
This can be saved just from giving the ships what they want. No one reads FT for the plot, just characters and titties. I want to see big pregnant titties.
>>
Bleach was dreadful. All those questions left unanswered and the dumb way he defeated the "final villain" no one cared about. At least with FT we knew it was going to end like this long before it happened. Every arc ended like this.
>>
Fairy Tail ended the same way it lived. Rolling around in a mudpit of mediocrity. I don't know why you expected any more after so many chapters of the same shit.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (106KB, 638x820px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
106KB, 638x820px
>>159873769
Reminder that Mashima used to be able to kill people off.
>>
>/a/ actually thinks bleach was better than FT
How? Kubo didn't even care enough to give his manga backgrounds or to give any character a unique face. It had one decent arc then became irrelevant garbage. FT stayed consistently viewable all the way.
It wasn't good, but by god, it was better than anything Kubo could ever do.
>>
>>159876140
>Can never fuck his waifu even as a ghost because she was actually alive and fucking his successor.
>>
>>159876230
Is this bait?
>>
>>159876241
Wat
>>
>>159876140
FT was much more light hearted compared to Rave.

It's still a shame that Rave was so solid compared to this liquid shit he's down now.
>>
>>159876241
He loved Reina, it turned out the Elie was Reina all along who hibernated until she was in the current era or some shit. Reina faked her death 60 years ago or some shit, pretending that she died while creating the Rave stone for Shiba, really she was fine. Shiba and the other knights all fought to the death thinking it was in memory of Reina, but she had hibernate or some shit because some monstrosity would appear in the future she had to deal with. Elie got together with Haru.
>>
>>159873769
That was better than the Zeref fight but not by much, it was still worse than the Yhwach fight while still being overall the same shit.

>>159875110
>it's another "garbage can be saved by shipping" post

wew lad
>>
>>159876230
KEK
>>159876633
THIS IS SELF DELUSION
I don't even know why I read fairy tail,maybe cause i was already and arc in,and there was nothing hard to follow so I could read it in breeze,and not really caring if chapter good or bad cause I just expect it to be shit. I was expecting more atleast for the last chapters... this arc has be mild,but really the last boss felt more like an axe chapter
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.