[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iggy was a useless character for the most part. The only times

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Iggy was a useless character for the most part. The only times I really remember Iggy even remotely helping out was with N'Doul (but that was him trying to get away and ditch Jotaro like an ass), killing Pet Shop and showing the others Dio's mansion, and helping Polnareff when Vanilla Ice was about to kill him. Other than that, he did nothing to help out the gang. He didn't even want to be there, and do I even have to mention his bitchy and almost entitled attitude? Yeah, he was dragged to Egypt, which contributed to his attitude, but still. He wasn't dragged there for too many purposes.
>>
Still better than Sakura.
>>
Well... Iggy was a dog, so fighting an undead stand user in a far away land wasn't exactly one of his priorities...
>>
>>159856931
Iggy was more productive for a day than you've been your entire life
>>
Iggy just wanted bitches and didn't owe anyone shit. They should be grateful he even did anything.
>>
I hate that pupper. Also, why the fuck did they give him the ability to speak ONLY in one episode? That makes no sense
>>
Useless character, but lets DESU the entire series was pretty much the Jotaro & Polnareff Show anyway. Iggy just happened to be the MOST useless out of a pretty useless cast.
>>
>>159861238
Oh shit does DESU auto-censor into desu now?
>>
>>159861299
apparently sticking spoiler tags between the T and the BH doesn't count as a break for the censor. Weird.
>>
>>159861238
>Useless character, but lets TO BE HONEST the entire series
what?
>>
>>159861299
lurk more newfag trash
>>
JoJo Part 3 is amazingly mediocre. Literally just fight 1 guy, beat him, move on for 40 episodes
>>
>>159856931
Not nearly as useless as Okuyasu, whose single contribution in the whole series was countering Stray Cat that one time. He never got a single of fight of his own, and even actively fucked things up a bunch of times.
>>
>>159863334
Yeah but at least Oku's character was enjoyable. Fight-wise he didn't have a lot to contribute, but he was nice to have around.
>>
>>159856931
T.pet shop
>>
>>159857525
which one
>>
>>159861238
I disagree.
>>
>>159861238
Kakyoin wasn't really useless if you ask me. But it didn't help people not see him in that light when the biggest thing he had done was find out the power of The World, and help Jotaro defeat Steely Dan and one or two other stand users
>>
>>159859794
Cause it was from his perspective that episode. Not the gang
>>
>>159856931
tl;dr
Are we discussing tin tin?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.