[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a Hero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 07-img000005.jpg (56KB, 286x423px) Image search: [Google]
07-img000005.jpg
56KB, 286x423px
Just finished this. It was a blast but did anyone else feel the end felt too abrupt?

Also, was the live action movie any good, and why is there no anime adaptation?
>>
Pretty sure his dad died when he was writing the final couple of chapters. After that happened feel like he didn't wanna work on it anymore and just wanted to end it hence the abrupt ending.
>>
>>159835376
Yeah wasn't much of a fan of the ending. Really wish more was explained about Hiromi and her connection to Kurusu and the big alien mass, I don't think she got the ending she deserved. Also Hiro ended up learning absolutely nothing and went kind of crazy at the end which sucked.
>>159835457
That really sucks if true, everything was really good until the concluding chapters.
>>
>>159835506
>everything was really good until the concluding chapters.
Except for the lazy art.
>>
>>159835506
Yeah exactly, it all felt like it was leading up to something big but then nothing actually happened. I wonder if there's any chance the managaka could return and finish the story properly in the future.

>>159835457
If true that's very unfortunate. Where did you hear that?
>>
>>159835376
Yes, the live action is zombie kino. Train to busan tier.
>>
Reminder Hiromi is best girl.
>>
>>159835690
Sorry but that's Oda
>>
I liked how he represented a hive mind of people as an image board. Telling people what to think, what to feel, and not be unique.
>>
>>159835506
>everything was really good until the concluding chapters.

I think he dropped the ball once the zombies started to merge into giant blobs.
>>
>>159837740
he already didn't knew what else to do
>>
I never understood what the meaning of Hiromi merging with the monsters and Hiro shooting her without knowing it was suppose to convey. And yeah, the ending was lackluster. Could have gone down as a classic, but the last arc was a hackjob. I still like it enough to recommend it. How was the movie?
>>
>>159835457
I'd like a source for that, if you're being sincere.
>>
>>159839561
The movie is actually amazing, if you can believe it. It's not a direct adaptation (in that it skips over a lot of the needless nonsense like the drinking party with Hideo and his friends), but it may actually be better than a direct adaptation could have been. I implore that you watch it; it's one of the better films I've seen in the past few years.
>>
>>159839646
Not him but I just googled I am a Hero ending and saw one other guy mention it, no source though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.