[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, would you been as autistic as the MC and saved your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Be honest, would you been as autistic as the MC and saved your money or would you have blown it on shit?
>>
If I had arrived empty-handed I would probably have spent a bit on entertainement products but I would have been scarce on food and I wouldn't go out.
>>
MC is a retard who blows most of his money to save one of their classmates from getting expelled by buying better grades for him. The very next story arc involves that same person facing suspension for getting into a fight.
>>
>>159818038
I would rape QTs and beat up martial arts champions.
>>
>>159819060
that goon becomes his loyal lackey thereafter though
>>
>>159819060
Still better than wasting it on games and manga
>>
I assume they don't have to pay for food?
>>
>>159818038
Actually I would have blown all the money on food. I would have ate at 5/5 restaurant for breakfast/lunch/dinner for a month.
>>
>>159819310
How so?
>>
>>159818038
Coming from a poor family I learned I shouldn't waste money so I wouldn't.

I don't know anything about the source material, but I'm hoping the entire class learns to work together to earn money. Also the whole muh loneliness thing is cringe as fuck.
>>
>>159819381
Just like >>159819230 said, i haven't read the ln, but I'm assuming the MC isn't a retard and can easily get money back. having a loyal friend is a lot better than handheld game
>>
>>159818038
Finally watching episode, man his voice is terrible
>>
>>159819345
Housing is provided and there are free meal sets they can get so they don't starve.

However everything is bias as fuck against them, to the point where their teacher will purposely leave out information or "forget" to tell them important things.
>>
>>159818038

My parents have bad economic sense, so I grew up with little money. I'm pretty careful with my money, even with a full time job.

Not to say I'm a cheapskate, I can use money when it's worth it.
>>
>>159818038
You'd think he'd have less after 1 month of food expenses

Does he not eat?
>>
>>159819456
HAHA NOPE

They spend months without getting any points, and even when they do, their class is the only one to get delayed due to school "errors" so they don't actually receive the points. The school does everything in their power to hold them down.

One of the main characters, the huge bitch has basically perfect grades but they put her in the shitty class anyway for undisclosed reasons. Her brother also happens to be the student council president.
>>
>>159818038
saved. I'm a poorfag after all.
>>
>>159820577
You'd be surprised how little you spend on food if you really cheap out.
>>
This guy's voice irritates me and I can't tell if the seiyuu's shit or if it's deliberate.
>>
>>159823302
Deliberate, it fits the MC's character.
>>
>>159818038
I rather see Bear Grylls/MacGyver MC, ravaging the school grounds with something to eat or save his ass with just a duct tape for three years.
>>
>>159821606
This. Stop eating avocado breads and other shit, cook your own simple meals and you can eat extremely cheaply.
>>
>>159818038
I would have spent the essential, the teacher never said you'd get 100k points every month.
Although I didn't expect the points to depend on the whole class behaviour. I thought each student would get a different amount of points.
>>
>>159825191
>tried to cook
>meal is too many
>all these wasted food I'm too stuff to eat
Nah. I'd rather eat in a diner.
>>
>>159825459
What the hell is wrong with your brain?

Only cook as much as you want to eat or put the remains in the fridge to eat later.
>>
>>159818038
I would spent it on a little bit video games, and i don't eat that much anyway.
But i wouldn't slack off in class like those bunch of bitches and whores
>>
>>159825459
>>meal is too many
Save the left overs for another day then. I do this all the time since I tend to cook two meals worth. So I end up using the rest for dinner tomorrow or the day after.

Unless you are cooking so much you would never eat it all before it spoils in which case, why are you cooking that much in the first place?
>>
>>159825459
What? Do they not have refrigerators in your ESL country?
>>
>>159819381
The whole thing wasn't about helping the guy for friendship. If anyone got expelled, the whole class would've gotten even more screwed over.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.