[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quiz anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Is this the most boring anime of the season? Will we get 12 episodes of pic related? Or does it take another direction?
>>
Main girl sounds like she's constantly choking on cocks. Which I guess makes sense since that's how she got the role.
>>
It was so boring that there won't be any other replies. I was on the verge of dropping it the whole first episode, until the main girl started to talk for real. Then I was certain.
>>
I like quizzes.
>>
Kind of liked the idea, but it's really bland. And I'm not sure where they can go with it beyond "learn more trivia" and "press the button faster".
>>
>>159804597
They could do quizzes in ridiculous situations or with high stakes. And obviously participants with super powers.
>>
This could be more entertaining than it actually is. I knew it wasn't going to get any better during that very screencap- they had to spend like 3 minutes explaining what a 'buzzer test' was. TESTING THEY WORK
YES
GOT IT

4 MINUTES LATER AND YOU'RE STILL EXPLAINING THIS TO ME

Literally the only reason I haven't dropped this is the main girl's seiyuu.
>>
>passes out from the stress of a quiz with no stakes and no large audience
>>
>most boring anime of the season
That would be Youkai Apartment, but not by much.
>>
>>159804994
Konbini Kareshi is particularly mind-numbing.
>>
>>159804994
>>159805103
those are also homo-bait
>>
I liked it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.