[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom dies early >dad dies too >moves in with uncle >finds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: family-compo-1367987.jpg (130KB, 800x1328px) Image search: [Google]
family-compo-1367987.jpg
130KB, 800x1328px
>mom dies early
>dad dies too
>moves in with uncle
>finds out his uncle is his aunt and his aunt is his uncle
>doesn't get to know the hot cousin's gender
>uncle(aunt) is a mangaka whose assistants are all men dressed as woman(trans)
>somehow gets in a situation and has to dress as a woman
>a yakuza has a crush on him
>lets him he's a guy, nothing changes
what did I just read
>>
>what did I just read
A generic slice of life?
>>
>>159794316
it's anything but generic anon
learn the meaning of generic
>>
>>159794242
>men dressed as woman(trans)
Thats just plain crossdresser or trap.
>>
>>159794521
i didn't say that based on that logic, read the manga, they identify as trans
one of them even has a family as a man so what i said might have sounded weird
>>
>>159794486
That's generic by Japanese standards.
Something not generic would be like the every day life of a normal kid minus the parents.
>>
>>159794653
>That's generic by Japanese standards.
show me 6 manga with similar setting
>>
>>159794575
Weird shit then, I think I read a couple of chapters before after the artstyle caught my eyes, but never really interested in it to continue reading it.
>>
>>159794676
read it just because it was the same guy as City hunter and Cat's Eye, it was good but the open ending was not satisfying
>>
File: 008 (1).jpg (107KB, 750x1182px) Image search: [Google]
008 (1).jpg
107KB, 750x1182px
>Go wake up your boi
>See this
What do?
>>
>>159794784
worst girl right there
>>
File: 024 (1).jpg (105KB, 750x1074px) Image search: [Google]
024 (1).jpg
105KB, 750x1074px
>>159795003
Why? I liked her
>>
>>159794242
Just suck your auntie's dick you faggot.
>>
>>159794242
To is the author a tranny? It really seemed to be pushing a message there.
>>
>>159795550
doesn't seem like it, he wrote many other manga before it
but then again they were mostly action and crime
really makes you wonder
>>159795258
>starting things with a new guy and not even telling her boyfriend for 2 months also faking crying
>>
>>159794242

>Tranny: The Manga
>>
>>159794242

nice, a proper manga for western society.
>>
>>159796730
To be fair, Masahiko wasn't really interested in her romantically and was generally a pretty shitty boyfriend to her and almost cheated on her a few times with Shion
>>
>>159795550
>It really seemed to be pushing a message there.
Yes, that family is a family no matter what.
>>
>>159797023
he had her chance but he resisted as in case for Yoko only outside elements saved her
but I still think it's pretty bad to start a relationship and not tell your boyfriend you don't want to be with him
>>
>>159797034
Uhuh.
>>
>>159797070
By that point she had already realized that Masahiko didn't really love her. She did give him a final chance to prove her wrong, but it only confirmed it. Plus I think she only started the relationship with the other guy after that happened.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.