[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Jack the Ripper is now a scantily clad anime loli That's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: Jack_i.png (370KB, 570x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_i.png
370KB, 570x1000px
>Jack the Ripper is now a scantily clad anime loli

That's where i draw the line. Japan is taking this too far.
>>
>>159791949
How do you know she wasn't?
>>
Who gives a shit about your worthless opinion?
>>
>drawing the line at a criminal that was never identified or caught
>>
>Jack the Ripper is now a watch

That's where i draw the line. Japan is taking this too far.
>>
>>159791949
>now
>>
>>159791949
>implying you know who jack the ripper was
>implying it wasn't some orphan loli who sliced up a few whores
>>
>A criminal that was never caught nor identified
>Having a proper portrayal at all
There's more than 1 Jack the Ripper in Fate/ anyway because of the mystery behind the guy.

The grail just brings out someone or something that can fill the role of "Jack the Ripper" and rolls with it. Same shit with Kojirou
>>
>>159791949
how new are you?
>>
File: 1496442006117.png (175KB, 484x418px) Image search: [Google]
1496442006117.png
175KB, 484x418px
>Real Jack the Ripper turned out to be some polish guy named Aaron
>I'm a polish guy named Aaron

I have become the little girl, guys
I made it.
>>
>>159793650
The evidence for that is extremely thin and wouldn't fly anywhere. It wouldn't convince anyone that isn't desperately looking for any proof.

It's most likely that the Polish guy is just a random guy that bought the whore.
>>
>>159791949
I actually like the explanation as to why she's a little girl.

But yeah, her design is absurd even by Fate standards.
>>
>>159791949
>real Jack the ripper turns out to be hired anonymous goons by a wealthy douche to cover his tracks
It wouldn't really make a difference now would it?
>>
Berserker Jack the Ripper > Assassin Jack the Ripper
>>
>>159793767
Way to shit on that guy's parade
>>
>>159793767
Fuck you
>>
File: kirisaki jack.jpg (93KB, 519x649px) Image search: [Google]
kirisaki jack.jpg
93KB, 519x649px
>now
Not the first time.
>>
File: 1498346550944.jpg (219KB, 1064x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498346550944.jpg
219KB, 1064x1000px
>>159791949
It's not actually suppose to be Jack the Ripper but a manifestation of the superstitions and thoughts associated with the murders. I think one of them was a weird maternal association with all the dead whores.
>>
>>159793914
It isn't loli Jack's fault Apocrypha is so bad,
>>
>>159793650
Jack the Ripper was actually HH Holmes
>>
>>159792052
You did, from replying.
>>
>>159791949
I want a Saber or some other class Jack the Ripper which is completely different from the other two interpretations

None of which are the traditional stereotypical one
>>
>tfw you'll never feel loliripper's butt while she's sitting on your lap
;_;
>>
>>159794397
hello justizia :^)
>>
>>159795282
Don't use emoticons on /a/.
>>
>>159795385
that emoji has always been used here mate.
>>
>>159795539
I think you are confusing what post is being replied to.
>>
>>159795539
To shitpost and be obnoxious. So, not acceptable
>>
>>159791949
Why does she hate whores so much?
>>
>>159791949
If loli jack seems retarded for your taste, you can check out Strange Fake's Jack The Ripper.
>>
>>159795559
it seems pretty cut and dry to me.
>>
File: 1492149520830.jpg (60KB, 426x369px) Image search: [Google]
1492149520830.jpg
60KB, 426x369px
Was Jack the real life Adachi?
>>
>>159792055
They actually found out who he was with modern csi meme technology a couple of years ago or something. They managed to find someone elses' DNA from one of the prostitute's bloody scarves or something, and asked one of the suspects' descendants for DNA sample and it matched. It was some polish jew that was never ratted out by the other polish immigrants who knew it was him, because they thought it would reflect badly on jews. Literally all the evidence and details matched.
>>
>>159795912
oy vey
>>
>>159795912
I think I've read at least five different versions of people that using the DNA have tried to find his identity... with 5 different results.
There is a small list of probable suspects, but it does not matter anymore.
>>
>>159795595
This
>>
>>159791949
you cant prove that they werent, checkmate
>>
>>159791949
What's that stuff on her butt?
>>
>>159795539
>that emoji has always been used here mate.
That's not even true, goddamn newfag.
>>
File: plato_001.png (41KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
plato_001.png
41KB, 489x479px
>>159795912
No, they didn't find out who he was.

Think about what "someone else's DNA on a prostitute's bloody scarf" actually implies: It just implies that the prostitute met with him.

Meeting with suspicious people and having sex with them in exchange for money is, who would've guessed, something completely normal both for prostitutes and people buying prostitutes. The Polish guy probably met other victims, too, because those, too, because all victims were prostitutes and he frequently bought them.
Add to that the fact that Polish have been discriminated even back then, making them more likely to be suspects, and suddenly you have an innocent, awkward, greasy neckbeard Pole be a mass murderer just because someone found a cumstain on a prostitute's scarf.
>>
>>159794086
Loli Jack is the embodiment of aborted babies.
>>
>>159795912
DNA degrades after 100 years and you would still need a good sample uncontaminated in order to atleast have some good results so I call it what it is MAJOR BS
>>
>>159791949
Not actually Jack the Ripper
>>
>>159797280
Actually I might have remembered it the wrong way around, it could've been that the scarf was given by the suspect to his relative, and they found blood on it that matched the DNA of one of the killed prostitute's descendants.

Either way the story was published in the biggest newspaper in my country a few years ago and I remember it being pretty fucking credible. I remember all the evidence was a perfect match to the suspect and the only counterargument would be dirty lawyer "muh circumstancial evidence" tricks.
>>
File: 63763094_p0.jpg (682KB, 800x1232px) Image search: [Google]
63763094_p0.jpg
682KB, 800x1232px
>Japanese fox
>>
>>159798190
Why would a fox need boobs that big?
>>
>>159798286
Nursing handjobs
>>
File: kill_me_baby_022_yasuna.png (316KB, 545x688px) Image search: [Google]
kill_me_baby_022_yasuna.png
316KB, 545x688px
>>159797742
Newspapers, even big newspapers, pick up fashionable nonsense all the time. That's why they're newspapers, not courts, law enforcement agencies or history journals.

Let me run you down on what happened:

Some dude named Russel Edwards found a shawl found on last known victim of Jack the Ripper.
Some policeman gave the prostitute's shawl to his wife, as a present. So romantic.
The bloody shawl was passed down in family (and allegedly was never washed in over a hundred years - as if...).
Some Finnish expert in historic DNA extracted mitochondrial DNA from a semen stain found under blacklight on the shawl. Just mitochondrial DNA, because genomic DNA doesn't survive over 100 years.
The mitochondrial DNA had the haplotype t1a1, a Eurasian mitochondrial haplotype rare in England and more common in Northern Europe.
One of the guys who had always been on the suspects list was the Pole Aaron Kasminzcy, a guy who years after the murders had been in an insane asylum, who lived in Whitechapel and was known to frequent prostitutes.
Edwards tracked down a female descendant of that dude and tested her DNA, finding out that she shares mitochondrial DNA with the semen stain.

Then his argument goes: Because the suspect's descendant shares mitochondrial DNA with a semen stain found on a shawl of a single victim, all victims being prostitutes, by the way, and Aaron was known to frequent prostitutes, he is Jack the Ripper.

Does that really convince you? I'd say that this is possibly one of the worst arguments ever. It's just riddled with inane assumptions and problems, all of which individually eliminating the whole argument.
>>
>>159797497
One version of Jack, the spirits of all the babies aborted and abandoned by the prostitutes. Jack in SF is the idea that people has of Jack the Ripper, a demon that will kill anything that crosses its way.
>>
>>159791949
ORE NO NAMAE WA JACK
>>
File: nichijou_018_hakase.gif (160KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nichijou_018_hakase.gif
160KB, 800x450px
>>159798680
Addendum:

The study was never published in a scientific journal.
It was not peer-reviewed.
It was published as a world exclusive to the tabloid Daily Mail.
The police officer isn't listed on any of the historical files.
The crime scenes were taken inventory of and don't list any shawl.
Why the fuck would a police officer give his wife a bloody, semen-stained shawl as a present?
Why the fuck would he then never wash it in over 126 years, despite it being a family heirloom?
It's rife with contamination: People wore the shawl for over a hundred years. It's full of DNA from spit and skin particles.
The Finnish DNA expert claims to have invented a new, revolutionary method to find all of this out: "DNA vacuum". He then describes a method that is already used, so he either doesn't know his shit or is lying.
It also makes him very suspect that he claims from the mitochondrial DNA that the suspect must've had brown hair. You can't do that with mDNA. Again, either he's clueless or lying.
Add to that the fact that he claims to have invented this method that has 100% accuracy, but then keeps this result to himself, rather than sharing it with the scientific community. Think about how it would revolutionize crime investigation, then think about the fact that he rather first publishes it in the fucking Daily Mail. He could've easily been a scientific rockstar in a real journal about DNA, which is a hot field right now.
Also, the study wasn't blinded AND DIDN'T HAVE ANY CONTROLS.

This is fucking pseudoscience.
>>
>>159798680
>>159799163
Beautiful.
>>
>>159791949
It's about a quarter right. Inspector Abberline who was in charge of the case himself proposed that Jack might have gotten away because they falsely identified Jack's gender.

This Jack is loosely based on that because Abberline suspected a midwife.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.