[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

BIG BAD BOYS FROM OUTER SPACE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: img.png (655KB, 1289x724px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img.png
655KB, 1289x724px
BIG BAD BOYS FROM OUTER SPACE
>>
>>159788260
ULTIMATE MUSCLE!
>>
HERE TO BODY SLAM THE HUMAN RACE
>>
>>159788388
ULTIMATE MUSCLE!
>>
if this is supposed to be a fox box/4kids era thread
Im surprised fighting foodons has been completely forgotten. not even remembered for memeage.
>>
>>159788492
WRESTLERS RACE TO OUR DEFENSE WITH STRENGTH AND SPEED AND
>>
>>159788548
I loved Fighting Foodons. Though I wouldn't dare rewatch it like I did with Medabots because I highly doubt it will hold up.
>>
>>159788260
what is that
>>
>>159789100
FLATULENCE
>>
>>159788548
No one talks about it because Fighting Foodons was really fucking bad, bad, BAD! Even as a child I recognized that show was crap, and with age it's only gotten worse. The only good thing about it is the shitty English opening, and even then it's not Monster Rancher tier.

>>159789332
Medabots was not from that era, it's from the era of fox kids which directly preceded it. Medabots, not Damashii fuck that garbage, was actually a really good show that still holds up today and also has one of the best western dubs ever made. It's one of the only shows that English and Japanese are both acceptable.
>>
>>159791887
To be fair Fighting Foodons was probably shitty in Japan, as well. It was probably meant to sell toys or something. Same with Monster Rancher.
I will never forget my nigga Fried Ricer, though.
>>
>>159792528
>Same with Monster Rancher.
Wasn't it a game series first and foremost.
>>
>>159793160
It was, a bad one that was attempting to capitalize on the monster raising genre that was dominated in the handheld market by pokemon and the digital pet market by Digimon/Tomogatchi, wanting to also have a cross media success like Pokemon and Digimon. The problem is the games sucked and only had the interesting gimmick of scanning any CD to get different monsters, but the only thing worse than the game was the show and the AWFUL monster design.
>>
ONLY BROADCAST ON THIS ST/a/TION
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.