[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you like for Hifumin to look like this all the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Hifumi Lipstick.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hifumi Lipstick.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Would you like for Hifumin to look like this all the time during season two?
>>
>>159786294
Why was she even dressing like a slut? This being in the episode permanently damaged her character. If Nene didn't exist, she would have moved to worst girl rank.
>>
>>159786313
it's an eyecatch, not a canon scene
>>
>>159786313
Cute post, anon.
>>
>those stars
Is Hifumi Jewish?
>>
>>159786520
I'll make a Jew out of her iykwim
>>
File: 1497123543491.jpg (725KB, 1128x1664px) Image search: [Google]
1497123543491.jpg
725KB, 1128x1664px
>>159786294
Nah, this looks better on her
>>
>>159788073
Wow. That is VERY mean, especially since she already has low self-esteem.
>>
>>159788073
No, Hifumi needs to be the dominant one to get out of her comfort zone.
>>
>>159786294
I'm not a violent person, but why am I getting such an urge to punch Hifumin and break something in her body?
>>
>>159788201
I-I don't know, anon-kun. Maybe it's the disappointment of seeing a shy, nerdy introvert girl take her first steps into being a normal girl.
>>
>>159786313
How did you feel towards Hifumi before?
>>
>>159788798
She was in the decent-good category, after this she's bottom tier. Will more than likely stay that way for the rest of this season unless she does something big to redeem herself.
>>
I would like for Hifumin to suck my dick.
>>
I would like to suck Hifumin's dick.
>>
>>159789648
She's obviously a romantic person, I bet she would be a complete nympho for the guy she loves.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.