[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsurezure Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Why is the tsurezure anime so disappointing?
>The animation is bad
>The art doesn't translate well
>The colors are shit
>Everyone's hair and eye color is unnecessarily bright
>12 minute episodes

Did they just phone it in?
>>
The only disappointment for me that it's only 12 minutes a episode.
>>
You forgot >the source material is shit
>>
>>159779670

All of that is tolerable compared to the cunt you posted. I nearly stopped watching when she would not cut her stupid shit out. Bitchy, possessive imuoutos are shit and I hope she never comes back.

It's a cheap adaptation, but it's not terrible. The source deserved better but it could have fared much, much worse.
>>
>>159779670
Everyone's hair and eye color is unnecessarily bright

That's what it was like whenever they showed the characters hair in the manga though
>>
>>159779910

It's just a 4-koma, isn't it? 12 minutes seems like enough to me.
>>
>>159779670
>>>>>the animation is bad
What in the FUCK are you talking about? It's pretty damn good. Better than most anime, even.

>The art doesn't translate well
Yeah I supposed.

>The colors are shit
Very subjective, I think they're fine.

>>Everyone's hair and eye color is unnecessarily bright
See above.

>12 minute episodes
Absolutely criminal, you are spot on there.
>>
>>159779959
Shut up, retard.
>>
>>159783034
There are 150~ chapters out right now.
With 12 minutes (4 chapters) and 12-13 episodes, they're not even covering half of the material. I know that's nothing new, but for this series, it means that a lot of the connected ensemble storylines won't get adapted, and certain pairings won't even show up in the anime.
>>
>>159779670

It's the timing. The 4-koma was hilarious and a most of the jokes were written with the 4-panel pacing in mind.

In order to translate it into anime you need to go fast pace, hit one gag every few minutes, like Nichijou or Nozaki-kun. But instead they slowed it down to build more of the romance, and it killed a lot of the jokes.

tl;dr For a rom-com, they went too heavy on rom and not enough on com.
>>
>>159779910
Came here to post this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.