[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death note possible ways to capture kira

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: descarga (5).jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (5).jpg
9KB, 183x275px
Now that i think of it L could have easily find out if light was kira by telling him his real name cause nobody knows it and if he die of any how .Light would have been the only suspect and even if Light didn't kill him because he would have suspected that .this would mean L would have protection against Light's Death Note.

Does this makes sense
>>
>>159774591
>Does this makes sense
No
>>
>>159774727
Why?
>>
He didn't want to die, clearly represented in the show
>>
>>159774795
Im 100%percent he did
>>
Self bumb i want people to prove me wrong with a good reason
>>
>hey guys if I randomly die sometime in the next few months-years then you should totally assume kira did it.
>Even there's absolutely fucking no proof, motive, murder weapon, or means of him doing it.

Yea, that'll work well. No way to prove that Kira did it, and now the mastermind behind the investigation is dead. Real good work there L.
>>
>>159774795
Also any detective has to give there full dedication when it comes to solving cases which means they'll put there lifes to solve the case.Thats whait it means to be a detective.Im 100%sure that L would have hated more loosing then dying
>>
>>159775420
But nobody knew L true identity
>>
>>159775420
This would also be good because it would have extended the kira operation more which would give L more time.If kira was operating alone this stragedy would have worked but no he has retarded followers helping him which i hate.
>>
This stragedy doesn't work because Kira has followers that help him and can do his dirty work.If it was just misa and light this would have worked because L was already suspecting misa was the 2 kira but Light has another persom that helps him.
>>
How does kira knowing L's name prove he killed him?
They have a theory, a mere hunch that he can magically kill someone with just their face and name. They don't have any way to prove that hocus pocus is involved. They have no tangible way to tie kira to L mysteriously dying 5 minutes after he told him his name.
>>
>>159774591
That wouldn't work since Kira can manipulate how and when you die..
He can think of some method to kill L without arousing any suspicion from the task force.
L lost because he try to play "fair" with a mass murderer with god complex.
>>
>>159776212
But im sure that L would have told the task force that he would be telling light his real name and warning them that if he die to suspect that Light was kira after that Near and mello would finish light easily.
>>
>>159774858
He didn't. If there was a means to live forever and become god, he'd take it.
>>
>>159776212
Later on in the series L theorise that Kira can manipulate people withing a certaing span of time which means that if he died weirly would mean that kira was trying to hide the fact that someone kill him with a death note which would put Light even in more suspection then before for obvius reasons
>>
>>159775486
>>>>>>>>159775486
His a fucking detective he has to put his life in his way.
>>
Couldn't light have just made someone else kill L for leading the case? or any of the other police officers?
>>
>>159776338
>hey guys, if I die anytime in the future, Kira totally did it.

>runover by a bus, Kira did it
>Japanese cold, Kira did it
>Food poisoning from questionable sushi, Kira did it
>Hey is that a snip-, Kira did it
>entire compartment complex burns down, Kira did it
>live a healthy life and die at 90 years old of natural causes, KIRA DID IT

THere's no way to tell who ro what or how any of the ways to die would be tied to any potential suspect beside heart attack out of the blue.
>>
>>159776546
>>>>>>>>>>159776489
Also if L name was find in another Death note(which the task force finds somewhere in the series)would mean that light was trying to hide the fact that he did it and that officer thing would mean he was trying to hide thatt he did so it would put light in more trouple
>>
>>159776338
>>159776489
There is no way to tell because there are too many variable that can lead to someone's death. Especially since there were many fanatic Kira's supporters that would take matters in their own hands. Kira can manipulate people to create the environment that can lead to L's death.
>>
>>159776591
Plz try harder explain to me in detail why it wouldn't work?and you're exaragating a bit.
>>
>>159776779
True.I fail L but then again how would kira fans know who L his and L even said he RARELY goes outside which means any unusual events that happen to him in a room would be pretty fucking unuasal don't you think?
>>
>>159776779
Also im100%certain that L already knows that kira can manipulate his victims because we see a prisoner make a blood circle in a prison just moments before he dies.
>>
>>159777002
All Kira need is an eloborate bait that would take full attention of the task force members. That would make L goes outside like plenty of times in the series. You can't manipulate someone to take another life, but you can manipulate other people to create the environment that will kill L.
>>
>>159777402
Good theory considering Kira has a lot of acomplices in the series.L was basically going 1 vs 3 throught the whole series and was carring the whole task force
>>
Well lets think of another way to cath kira.
>>
>>159777919
> Inb4 we are the task force
>>
>>159777919
L was 100% percent sure that someone related to the task force is Kira and Light fits the profile. They should just ransacked Light's whole house and made it like a robbery to find the Death Note.
High risk, high reward play.
>>
>>159778397
Also since Light already put up fire a trap inside his drawer, that would 100% confirm the suspicion.
>>
>>159778484
True true true and then kira would be busted but something you guys didn't take into consideration is that you need a warrant to inspect someones house but this is japan so the laws may be diffrent the those of USA
>>
File: 21.png (313KB, 556x706px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
313KB, 556x706px
what the fuck
>>
>>159778955
Looks like/a/is finnally getting interest for once
>>
>>159779016
>Boruto
>Boku no Hero
>Death Note
>Looks like/a/is finnally getting interest for once
No it looks like /a/ is filled with underage people.
>>
>>159777919
When they got the second notebook L should've gotten more aggressive and had Light detained (with his mouth shut) for another 13 days while they used a death row inmate to test Rem's book.

I think if he had relayed the "I think some of these oh so convenient rules are bullshit" intuition he had to Souichirou then he would've been compliant about detaining Light as he probably also still had some suspicion he wanted to clear.

From there he could've used Rem and the notebooks rules to gather as much evidence against Light's previously established alibis as possible. Including shit like the Amane tapes regarding meeting up to show each other their notebooks.

Although he'd probably just need to keep Light captive for another month to get more or less solid evidence that Light is Kira
>>
>>159779194
I prefer that ober waifus and overrated animes i don't like naruto that much but its good to discuss about is flaws so we don't make any of the same mistakes if we ever join the anime industry
>>
>>159779194
Ah yes. Leave it to us oldfags to discuss moeshit and waifus.
>>
>>159779198
True something that i don't like in the anime/manga is that L considers light his friend which causes for L to take less suspicion that light is kira which causes his death.
>>
>>159779268
>animes
>>159779332
Ah yes. Leave it to us newfags to discuss shonenshit and seasonal waifus.
>>
>>159778898
You are dealing with someone that can kill people by just seeing his face and name. And he got a god complex too.
Desperate times need desperate measures.
>>
>>159780020
True
>>
>>159774591
Letting anyone in the task

Protips for anyone in this thread who ever gets any kind of super powers:

1) Never, EVER reveal your identity. In fact, take steps to make it seem like you are multiple people (depends on the power)
2) Never, EVER let the world, or anyone, know the full extent of your power, or the rules that dictate it. Go out of your way to obscure it, and even make it seem like it's another power/phenomenon altogether. That way you always have an unexpected trump card.
3) Assume other people could have weird powers too.
>>
>>159780497
Didn't finish my first sentence.

>Letting anyone in the task learn about the existence of the Death Note, or its rules, is the biggest fucking mistake.
>>
>>159779194
summer
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.