[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a timid junior high schooler >Wants to try out ballroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Shizuku.png (881KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Shizuku.png
881KB, 1366x768px
>Be a timid junior high schooler
>Wants to try out ballroom dancing
>Practices with female dancer for the first time
>Female dancer refuses to make eye contact and makes a bitchy face.
>Already implying he's a pervert even though he never touched her wrong.

Wow...just wow. Is this how joining a ballroom dancing club feels like for male beginners? Bitchy, paranoid girls everywhere.
>>
>Be a timid junior high schooler
>Wants to try out ballroom dancing
I get that it's not real but this is really immersion breaking.
>>
I haven't got around to watching this yet, but please tell me her liking him is not an inevitability.
>>
>>159774385
It is
>>
>>159774182
He gets a better partner.
>>
>>159774385
According to the manga it is an actual inevitability but only because of the fact that they aren't partners - at least not for the long term.

Sparks may fly when dancers become partners but then after partnering too long they just end up partner-zoning each other as they set their focus solely on practicing and winning the competition.
>>
>>159774182
>Already implying he's a pervert even though he never touched her wrong.
It kind of understandable though. He saw her for the first time in the teacher's room earlier and he avoided eye contact. Then he followed the girl to her dance class (even though they showed it was a coincidence, the girl doesn't know this). It's a bit suspicious if you ask me.
>>
>>159774182
There's a reason why there's always a female majority in ballroom dancing clubs everywhere. The male-shaming is real.

>Eww I hate guys touching me
>Le gasp I want to be touched by handsome hunky males like in the movies.
>>
>>159774620
Well, it's not like males don't join in for that reason either - lots of girls.
>>
>>159774520
Mako?
>>
>>159775296
A certain red-headed clingy, touchy-feely, tsundere as fuck classmate who was also formerly a tomboy.

Phew, did I spoil too much?
>>
>>159775438
You could've just shortened your post to just "worst girl"
>>
>>159774182
>>159774620
They are right, dancing is something that only homos care about, if you're straight and you join this shit that can only means that you want pussy. MC did the same.
>>
>>159774182
Jiraphe have feelings too
>>
File: tatara chinatsu.png (1MB, 2234x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tatara chinatsu.png
1MB, 2234x1600px
>>159775484
Wrong
>>
>>159775924
Her vagina that of a wild mare.
>>
File: Untitled.png (99KB, 694x648px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
99KB, 694x648px
>>159774182

>'Cause she knows he is someone who doubts his future and got no interest in ballroom dancing when he came to the studio at first
>>
>>159775791
she should put on a bra
>>
>>159776149
I wonder if Shizuku will be making that bitchy face if Mister Fabio Xyzz handsome dude is the one wanting to try out dancing.

>That slouch
>That compulsive blushing at everything
>OMAGERD IM TOUCHING A GIRL
>gets bullied

Yeah I'll cringe too if I'm a girl dancing with a guy like that.
>>
File: hyoudou.jpg (154KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
hyoudou.jpg
154KB, 500x720px
>>159776306
Shizuku already dances with an ultra-male, she'd be just as annoyed with any other dude who came there with impure intentions
>>
>>159776503
>impure intentions
Was this the case though?
>>
>>159774530
That means there's still hope that they can be two-people-who-share-the-same-hobby-nothing-more in the anime, right?
>>
>>159776859
Well going by how relationships between dancers are as depicted in the manga partners never develop romantic feelings for one another. Even that -Chev Russian faggot became a testicle-fondling gay man ignoring his years-long partner.

Akira's partner married his former partner he met back in university but that was about the only exception.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.