[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So we all agree that the movies were a mistake, right? Removing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

So we all agree that the movies were a mistake, right? Removing all of Araragi's narration and voiceover, making half his dialogue autistic screeching, having the voice actors say everything in such a way that everything seems pointlessly melodramatic, an equally melodramatic soundtrack, switched up character designs that border on the grotesque, absolute trainwreck pacing, distracting CGI Japanese flags everywhere for no reason, and as for the animation quality there is no plausible reason why something with even more gratuitous usage of CGI and stock footage than the TV series had to be delayed by five years.
>>
Well.. I liked it. Haven't seen the final part yet though.
>>
At least we finally got to see Hanekawa's death scene animated.
>>
I suppose I do agree with the opposite of everything you said.
>>
>>159770866
it's out nigga
>>
>>159770797
Whoa........ one.... day,,,
........ I.... Want to... be.... as big... a ......
contrarian....
as.... you.... whoa.......
...........................................................................................................................................................
>>
File: 1498665199925.gif (1MB, 303x307px) Image search: [Google]
1498665199925.gif
1MB, 303x307px
>>159770797
I don't give a shit about your autistic drivel. I enjoyed the movies. AND HOLY SHIT HANEKAWAS TITS ARE A MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE|
>>
>>159773746
I love hitagi but I want to marry hanekawa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACQEK3VrKvw
>>
>>159770797
The films were from a visual standpoint probably the best thing SHAFT has ever made. The CGI backgrounds were a fantastic stylistic choice that worked well to enhance the aesthetic looking modern, clean and stylish. The character designs have never looked better. The animation was by far the best in a SHAFT production to date, with cuts in each film that were impressive on an industry wide level. The direction was just about as fantastic as could be, applying the SHAFT aesthetic with an Oishi leaning in an intelligent and thoughtful way to the material that never left you thinking it was just being arbitrarily done for the sake of weirdness like many of their recent TV series. Quite well worth the wait and their crowning achievement as a studio to date.
>>
File: kissshot food.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
kissshot food.png
1MB, 1920x816px
>>159770797
Releasing Kizu in 3 parts over 2 years was a complete pacing clusterfuck, but 3 is so damn good that I can forgive it. If SHAFT had released all three parts in a single movie it would probably be the anime of the decade.
>>
>>159770797

Introducing Kizu, Now with 90% more Arararagi screams.
>>
>>159770797
>dissing the soundtrack, CGI, and character designs
Never seen taste so shit in my life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.