[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Casca: >no memory of all the battles spent together >everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2384.png (207KB, 790x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2384.png
207KB, 790x514px
Casca:
>no memory of all the battles spent together
>everyone trying to cuck you constantly by raping her
>hates you
>useless
>cant even speak
>is insinuated for still having feelings with guy who "raped" her
>AKA worst enemy

Why is there even a competition between these two? Casca is the worst. Guts needs a new pure waifu.
>>
>"mmmmo"
did he bust a nut?
>>
>Why is there even a competition between these two?

There isn't, Casca is the obvious choice in a story built on suffering.
>>
>>159753041
Wait, did this happen or was this that one doujin
>>
Why is Loli witch such a slut? Guts could be her father and her little cunny drips from her fantasys about him. She even has a boy her own age in her party but mostly ignores him. Do women just like older more dangerous men?
>>
>>159753093
Guts needs to man the fuck up and take his new bride already
Casca is a waste and would be better killed off
>>
>>159753041
who's the loli
>>
>>159753119
Link
>>
>>159753119
>>159753210
It happened in the manga sometime before farnesse went to her family so around chapter 230-250
>>
>>159753328
Link to the doujin i mean
>>
File: badly surpressed laughter.png (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
badly surpressed laughter.png
350KB, 1280x720px
>>159753092
>>"mmmmo"
anon...
>>
>>159753041
Kill off casca for the love of christ what a fucking waste of a character
She is reaching puck levels
>>
>>159753328
yeah anon, the doujin
>>
>>159753041
Most fans would be pissed if Casca just died and the Loli suddenly becomes Guts' new cock sleeve, I want it to happen but the chances are small
>>
>>159753041
She has gum green hair which is an automatic no. She would be passable with a dark red or light brown.
>>
>>159755389
>Most fans would be pissed if Casca just died and the Loli suddenly becomes Guts' new cock sleeve
What if Farnese took that role?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.