[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final fantasy joins the isekai train http://gangan.square-e

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-07-13_09-18-07.png (894KB, 1293x924px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-13_09-18-07.png
894KB, 1293x924px
Final fantasy joins the isekai train

http://gangan.square-enix.co.jp/introduction/ffls/
>>
Final Fantasy has been isekai since Tactics Advance.
>>
>>159745375
We need an anime about a bunch of isekai'd people teaming up to build trucks in a fantasy world in order to get back to earth.
>>
Marche is already the best Isekai MC.
>>
>>159747163
Oh better yet, have a person from a fantasy world isekai'd into truck-kun. And it details why they sent earthlings into fantasy worlds.
>>
>>159746426
Tactics Advance doesn't have truck-kun though.
>>
>>159747581
>you'll never have Marche berate them for being stupid not looking before crossing the road

;_;
>>
>>159748490
Trucks are for the plebs.
Only refined tasted fellow get BOOKED into isekailand.
>>
>>159747672

What if Truck-kun's surname is Cid
all isekais are final fantasies now
>>
>>159748664
Fund it.
>>
what the hell is isekai?
>>
世界中で愛されているスクウェア・エニックスを代表するゲーム「FINAL FANTASY」シリーズ。
FFに憧れ、FF製作を夢見てスクエニに入社した正吾だったが、現実はFFと全く関係のない仕事に追われる日々…。
同じくスクエニの営業部で働く妹・夕子に励まされながら燻る気持ちを切り替えようと思っていた矢先、暴走トラックが二人を襲う──!!
次の瞬間、正吾が目を覚ますとそこには──モーグリ!!? ケアル!!?? チョコボが動いてる!!!???
飛ばされたのは、どのシリーズにも属さないFF世界。
FFマニアの正吾は、そこでどう生きるのか!?

ahahaha you just can't escape isekai at this point, thanks narou for isekaifying the industry.
>>
>>159745375
>MC is a Square-Enix game planner who was writing his own Ultimanias as a kid
>isekais himself into a JRPG world
Now that's what I call living the dream. He's just mixing together business and pleasure.
>>
>>159745375
>Expected stupid comedy.
>Actually grimdark with no Raise spell.
Welp.
>>
File: 18.jpg (558KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
558KB, 900x1350px
>>159745375
It's already officially translated, you know?
>>
Man, this is like patting themselves on the back despite how mediocre FF is nowadays.
Also
>MC didn't get the job related to FF at all even though he loves it the most and is incredibly frustrated
>His little sister worked at the sales department.
>>
>>159749763
Link? I can't seem to find it.
>>
>>159749763
>healslut
Picked up.
>>
>>159749879
That's because you didn't even search
>>
>>159749842
>mediocre
Did you mean absolute shit? Unless you count Bravely Default as a Final Fantasy game; I know I do; then there has never been a good modern Final Fantasy.

Almost everyone who made Square good is long gone.
>>
>>159749763
Just dump it please
>>
>>159750011
15 was great.
>>
>>159750056
I have trouble believing that, but I'm not planning on buying a console that'll run it. Maybe I'll give it a try whenever they eventually sell the thing on steam.

But even if the gameplay is fun, it certainly doesn't look like a Final Fantasy game.
Not turned based.
Not a real epic: story shortened up because of the cost of modern AAA games.
Visuals look like a toned down gay visual kei jamboree.
Voiced dialog you can't skip through. ( I can't stand reading the dialog and then waiting and waiting for the characters to finish talking. )

Shit ain't Final Fantasy.
>>
>>159750056
>15 was great
No.
>>
>>159750048
not dumping 78 pages
you can easily find it yourself
>>
>>159750175
>Not a real epic: story shortened up because of the cost of modern AAA games.

If they make the game look like your average RPGmaker in order to put in an 100 plus hours of gameplay, be honest that you won't even glance at it let alone pay for it.
>>
>>159750251
Yeah I found them.
>>
>Lame-ass story where almost all the important events happen offscreen or in non-interactive cutscenes
>10+ years of development, which wasn't even worth it because of removal of so many features
>Features which are only added as paid-for DLC
>Shitty gameplay where you just mash attack amd warp buttons, and magic is limited to flasks rather than MP, and party members just prance around occasionally attacking
>Summons only work in certain situations/conditions
>can't even die when HP drops to 0. Just pop a potion.

Modern FF was a mistake. It's time to take it back to its more medieval fantasy or steampunk roots.
>>
>>159750317
I'm playing Stardew Valley right now, so, yeah, I probably would. Also, as I previously mentioned, I feel Bravely Default is what modern Final Fantasy should look like.

Let me be honest though, Xenogears made me realize that I prefer reading over playing JRPGs. When they run out of money towards the end and a lot of the game gets taken over by text dumps all of my friends hated it, but I loved it. I really cut back on playing games after that and started reading more.
>>
>>159750056
Except not.
The Combat was completely bare bones, to the point it was rivaling KH1
The characters were either flat or assholes
The story's pacing was wonky even BEFORE we got literally railroaded where it just became a fucking mess that made no sense, rush things because fuck it, and just made characters irrelevant.
Summons are a complete joke that rely more on RNG and/or being bad than actually using them properly, and the game fucking laughs it's ass off at anyone who is a Bahamut fan
The "Open World" Felt so lifeless and there was zero sense of wanting to explore except maybe finding one of the 3-4 hidden dungeons or a pointless fishing spot
The only positives I can say is the fishing wasn't bad, and I'd bust a fucking nut over Cindy and Aranea.
Fuck Lunafreya though, I care more about Rosa, Ashe, Pennelo and Lightning than I do Luna.
>>
>>159750375
Don't worry anon, next FF is going to be an isekai harem.
>>
>>159750417
>preferring reading over gameplay in video games
People like you should really get out of vidya because cinematic experiences is what's ruining the industry.
>>
>>159750375
Sadly FF14 is the closest to an old school FF, but it's an MMO.
>>
>>159750477
>People like you should really get out of vidya because cinematic experiences is what's ruining the industry.
I agree. JRPGs should be less cinematic, I prefer reading to watching.
>>
>>159750477
Not that faggot but more like graphic whores and pirates assholes are ruining vidya.

If you pay for the games you enjoy, then you are alright in my book because you actually contribute back.
>>
>>159745375
This actually hurts my soul.
>>
>>159750676
I'm reading it now. It seems like the same contrived shit as usual, but that brown elf; that shit's delicious.
>>
>>159745375

Marty we need to get back our world, Great Scott
>>
How about a group of people from other worlds that come to earth to kill all truck-kuns in order to stop people to go to their worlds?
>>
>>159750477
I think tech whores with their buzzwords should fuck off vidya.
>>
>>159750724
whats its name? is it final fantasy 7 incomplite?
>>
>>159749763
...What the fuck, man.

Why would you create something like this?
>>
>>159751071
Is this a "why would they make a FF isekai manga" or an implication that I forged a translated page?
>>
>>159748576
>Hey, know whats my favorite thing to do?
>What is it, marche?
>Looking before crossing
>>
File: 1499091627836.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499091627836.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>159745375
>truck-kun
>>
>>159749763
Why are white mages always so fucking sexual?
>>
>>159751150
the former. also did you pay for it? all the sources point to the fact that its paywalled by jewpress
>>
I want a manga bout Truck-Kun.
Truck-Kun is secretly an angel cursed to hit people and transport them to isekai worlds where he has to help them get a "happy" ending without them realizing it.

So you've literally got a Truck supporting your protagonist in a fantasy world, who nobody notices is Truck because he's got the highest amount of BLUFF stat granted by God
>>
>>159745375
Truck kun is the last boss who wants to trucked everything, because he has no breaks.
>>
If this were Final Fantasy, Truck-kun would be suplexed.
>>
>MC is a corporate cog in SE
>First place is him drunk complaining about SE not making new FF games.

Honestly, I'd rather have a regular gamedev SoL with this guy.
>>
File: 20.jpg (559KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
559KB, 900x1350px
>>159751561
No, I did not pay for it
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.