[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Musekinin Galaxy Tylor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

What the hell did I just watch?
Why does this even exist?
>>
There wasn't even a single KAAAAAAAAAAANCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the episode.
>>
Where the fuck is the Soyokaze? Where the fuck is teh ensemble cast? Who the hell is the target audience?
>>
>>159734352
At least it's a short, so you won't waste much time looking for the punchline every week.
>>
>>159734352
Can't unsee that Chaika mwee face.
>>
I actually just started watching the original series this week, 11 episodes in and I'm really enjoying it so far, but I hear the OVA sequel ends on a cliffhanger.
>>
So its set in the same universe hundreds (?) of years later with no particularly significant connection to the original? For what purpose?
>>
>>159734352
>What the hell did I just watch?
>>
Wait, how?
>>
>>159741384
Yes I'm confused to.
>>
>Azalyn
How?
>>
Kancho deserved so much better
>>
>>159742299
Seems like they made it longer but went "oh fuck, we went off the time constraint" and cut out parts.
>>
>>159734352
Papika's twin?
>>
>>159743372
then they should have cut that nonsensical bit at the end if that where the case.
>>
Why is this Tylor so UN-Tylor-like?

I'm okay with him sounding like a 5 year old boy. I'm even fine with the banjo, but other than that, he's pretty much the anti-Tylor.

The robot's the one that didn't want to salvage the ship. Shouldn't it have been the other way around? Shouldn't he have thought it was too much trouble and was badgered to do the salvage/rescue?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.