[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got called an "anime elitist" for arguing that Sora

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488520096085.jpg (720KB, 1885x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1488520096085.jpg
720KB, 1885x1840px
I got called an "anime elitist" for arguing that Sora no Woto was better than Youjo Senki (which is trash, by the way). What does that even mean?
>>
>>159733144
nice blog faggot
>>
>>159733144
"elitist" is just what normalfags with shit taste call people who actually watch anime unironically
>>
"Elitist" is normalfaggot for "you've watched more anime than me".

It's your own fault for even being in contact with those lower life-forms.
>>
>>159733144
Why bother arguing? You're wasting your time.
>>
File: 1499518162498.gif (431KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499518162498.gif
431KB, 1280x720px
"Elitist" is just a word used by people who have such lack of humility that they can't respect your opinion. If you like Sora then that's fine
however, the duck is cute.
>>
I don't think the series' are really all that comparable. The only real similarity is that there are female characters in the military.
>>
>>159733144
They're both pretty bad anime. This is a stupid argument but you are the bigger faggot for bringing you gay anime club / ANN / MAL / Gaia / whatever argument here.
>>
From the look of your post I can only assume that you were being called a cunt because of how you were arguing, rather than the specific merits of the shows in question.
>>
>>159733144
It means that both you and the person you were arguing with are both stupid faggots and that you should fuck off back to where you came from.
>>
>>159733292
Yeah I know I should stop fucking wasting my time like that.
>>
you're an elitist if you watch anything other than comedy x harem x ecchi.
>>
>>159733144
You are fucking retarded.
Sora no woto is SOL. It doesn't even compare to Youjo
>>
>>159733144
Fuck off to wherever you came from.
>>
>yo /a/ settle an argument for me
no, you're both faggots
>>
>>159733144
It means you're a gigantic fucking faggot. Don't worry tho, people who use "elitist" as an insult are even bigger fucking faggots than you are so you shouldn't feel too bad about it.
>>
>>159733144
If anyone calls you an elitist, they're admitting you're right while being mad about it.
>>
>>159733144
It means you're a faggot that should stay on whichever other site you were on.
>>
>>159733144
I love Sora no Woto but they are two completely different shows. Why bother ranking them?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.