[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nisekoi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SamuelLJackson_Nudes_Leaked.png (694KB, 1270x684px) Image search: [Google]
SamuelLJackson_Nudes_Leaked.png
694KB, 1270x684px
How did this shit show get so popular? It was as cliche as any other harem. Did anything make it unique?
>>
>>159726725
Because it wad fun at the beginning
>>
It became a meme on twitch.tv for a while because of some popular normalfag ironic weeb streamer.
>>
The manga was a guilty pleasure of mine.
It was so bad but I really liked it.
>>
>>159726725
The only reedeming quality of this show was Chitoge and the threads, god I miss those threads. Also Team Chitoge all the way, Onoderpa a shit.
>>
>>159726725
It was a manga from Weekly Shounen Jump rather than a random LN.
>>
>>159726725
Because it wasn't actually bad until over 100 chapters deep. There wasn't really any status quo resets and every character was getting continual development, and then the last 100 chapters were milked to death mostly likely because Komi had no desire to run it that long but money talks.
>>
Good character design.

Good artstyle can carry people through a shit plot very far. Eromanga sand Saekano last season are just two of the most recent examples that come to my head. Shit story, but hey, the girls looked nice, so that's enough to satisfy people, here and Japan.

You're delusional if you think anime is anything more than just glorified fap material.
>>
>>159726725
Precisely because of that. It was more cliched than more harems. It didn't take any risks. It gave us the characters we expected and handled them as blandly as possible. Most of the popular cliches in the book are there.

Objectively speaking, Nisekoi is good. It has no glaring flaws for the genre. But that also makes it boring as fuck. It's soulless garbage.
>>
>>159730655
>"flawless" harem
>objectively good

Harems can't be good, because it's a shit genre to begin with. The best harem is still worse than the shittest shounen.
>>
Because of Chitoge aka best girl. Not even /a/ can argue this
>>
>>159726725
People were fooled by the stupid looking faces and the fact that the one-shot was actually good.
>>
>>159726725
all kind of hot bitches
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.