[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Studio Q https://www.evageeks.org/2017/07/pr oject-studio-q/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: project-studio-q.png (192KB, 603x375px) Image search: [Google]
project-studio-q.png
192KB, 603x375px
Project Studio Q
https://www.evageeks.org/2017/07/project-studio-q/
>>
Anno making another studio with the Gainax money to finish his work on 4.0
>>
>>159716189
>>159716189
>will be working mainly with 3D and CG.
Interesting, maybe they can domething that's not an eyesore.
>>
>>159716391
There's no word on who will be working their yet, but it's worry-some he needs to make an entirely new studio to finish 4.0. Has he finally realized that Khara is a dead end?
>>
>>159716478
That makes no sense
What will making a new studio accomplish? Why not improve the one he already has?
Smells like money laundering
>>
>>159717616
>money laundering
I've seen this thrown around a lot more recently, especially with Berserk. What exactly are you implying?
>>
>>159716478
The studio's purpose isn't expressly to finish Final. It will have a hand in doing so, but it looks like Anno wants to extend his hand to other animators and aspiring animators; he seems to want to cultivate this field. It's an HR company.
>>
Remember that time Miyazaki insulted that guy and his team that created an A.I 3D animation and called it an insult to life itself? Well, that guy was Dwango's chairman and now he and Khara are funding a 3DCG studio.

3DCG can't be stopped.
>>
>>159717868
The thing is if you actually look at it, it isn't "Anno's studio" in the slightest either. He has the position of "Creative Management Supervision". The Company Directors are different people all together.

Anno has literally talked before about how the Evangelion franchise serves as a great way for him to pull in money and re-direct it to things that he things will help the industry overall like the Animation Exhibition project.

This to me just seems like another extension of that kind of logic. Setting up a Studio intended to improve 3DCG work in anime outside of Tokyo.
>>
>>159716391
>3D and CG
pls no
>>
>>159719130
Basically. He's exercising his influence with the intent of pursuing betterment. People here will shit on him for it, but it's whatever.
>>
>>159716391
Khara's CG team is a joke and mostly composed on unpaid interns, they worked even in C-tier shit like Yuki Yuna.
>>
>>159722028
Did you not watch the Patlabor short?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.