[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boruto episode 15

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 504
Thread images: 94

File: Top Sensei.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Top Sensei.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
Yes yes, Sumire is staying, Gaiden is next and there are aliens on the horizon but before all that, can I just say what a fucking amazing job this show is doing with this guy?

For the entire manga run, he was in the background, never doing anything of note in the canon story (filler is another thing). And even when he did, he had little to say. But the Shino we have here is a grown adult who has dedicated his life to teaching and is there for his students. He may not have the level of connection to Bort the same way Naruto did to Iruka but his drive is just as strong.

It looks like he's going to even be adopting Sumire. I can't be more happy with the direction they're taking Shino and hope for more good stuff in the future
>>
File: best girl.jpg (24KB, 244x456px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
24KB, 244x456px
This kills the salad
>>
File: sumire_8.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_8.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Shame that once the academy arc is over he will fall into irrelevance again. But well, if he does adopt Sumire, he might still be relevant later by proxy.
>>
>>159705744
relly meks yuo thinnck
>>
File: Screenshot (44).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (44).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>159705812
That little Hawawa she does when Boruto gives her the thumbs up was the cutest thing I've ever heard. Almost gave me diabetes. Now I'm looking forward to what sort of Hawawas she'll make when he sticks the D in her. Prior to this episode I sort of considered BoruSumi a crack ship. But after this episode and her relevant to the ayy lmao plot, her chances of being endgame shot up significantly.
>>
File: Screenshot (46).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (46).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Soon™
>>
File: sadrada.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sadrada.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>159705744
please do not bully
>>
>>159705843
There's going to be an episode where it's awkward between them because he wants to be more of a father to her and she thinks she doesn't deserve it and it will be cute as fuck

There's going to be an episode where she accidentally calls him "Dad" instead of sensei at some point and it will be cute as fuck

There's going to be an episode where he dies/gets critically injured to save her and when she asks why, he'll say it's because she's his daughter and it will be sad as fuck
>>
Good to see best bros back.
>>
>>159705899
>>159705908
So how many weeks do I have to live in a cave until Gaiden is over?
>>
File: 83472482.jpg (948KB, 5263x2963px) Image search: [Google]
83472482.jpg
948KB, 5263x2963px
>>159705929
>>
>>159705972
I'd say 4-5 months
>>
Based Hiashi is sowing seeds for Boruto-harem-end keikaku.

Although the task indeed seems impossible, I pray he succeeds. Godspeed, jii-chan. Godspeed.
>>
>>159705974
Are you implying Sasuke is not real.
>>
>>159705989
Is this the new strategy of the saladfags? If she can't win, she has to join them?
>>
>>159706042
It's all genjutsu, anon. Madara actually won.
>>
>>159705744
>This kills the salad

After this episode, I bet she's out buying rope just in case she gets cucked into suicide. More importantly, I'm just glad the purpleshit sayonara fag got BTFO'd eternally. He's been wrong about everything starting from episode 13 onwards. They didn't kill Sumire, she didn't leave the village and she's not irrelevant after this arc due to the ayy lmao connection. All his predictions were completely off mark. Now the only thing left is for Bort to get with Hawawa to complete the BTFO process.
>>
>>159705972
Gaiden is 10 chapters long or so.

At most that's 3-5 episodes max.
>>
>>159706093
Boruto is basically Matrix.
>>
Reminder Sumire's arc was from a novel not written by the anime staff or Kishi or even the manga author(Thought it was illustrated by him).

The fact she isn't in the manga means she's not going to be relevant by the time the exams roll around.

She's about as canon as those bount dolls from Bleach that stuck around, or Guren from the Shippuden fillers popping up.
>>
They are the ones from the Boruto movie, right?
I saw it so long ago I don't really remember.
>>
>>159706182
First you say she'll be killed off in episode 14. Then she got redeemed. Then you say she'll leave the village in episode 15. Now she's staying. Then you say she'll be irrelevant. When her Nue is explicitly said to have a connection to the Ootsutsuki clan. I can't wait for you to be proven wrong about this in a few months time as well. Sumire's staying and she's definitely relevant to the plot going forward given Toneri's vision to Bort included the Nue and now they say Nue is connected to Kaguya. Her plot importance just shot up drastically.
>>
>>159706235
Vegeta and Nappa, yeah.
>>
>>159706182

Then why they didn't wrote her off when today was the perfect time to do it?

Now that she stayed the chance for her being relevant to the plot is higher than ever.
>>
File: sumire_5.jpg (87KB, 757x960px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_5.jpg
87KB, 757x960px
>>159706182
Reminder that the manga is not absolute you fucking autist. How can she not be relevant in the exams when she is this important already? That might have been true if she actually left this episode, but that is not happening anytime soon.
>>
>>159706244
She's connected to Kaguya how? Danzo accidently stumbled on something similar to Kaguya without even knowing who Kaguya is.

The only reason Toneri was involved is to illustrate that point, Nue is a space-time beast from another dimension that's its connection to all of this.

It has no direct connection to the Otsusuki, it only serves to reference the fact the clan can traverse dimensions.

Whatever Jougan is, is likely the same type of creature.
>>
>>159706182
>Reminder Sumire's arc was from a novel
The novel is the adaptation of anime you idiot. Stop trying to make hierarchies of canon. I know this idea is new to you but one does not take precedence over the other
>>
>>159706295
The manga and anime are written by the same person, stop with you stupidity. This was revealed months ago.

So yes, the manga and anime are the same level of canon.
>>
>>159706099
Why don't you tell us how you really feel, anon?
>>
>>159706264
This. If she's truly supposed to be irrelevant. They didn't need to tell us Nue is connected to the Ootsutsuki clan. They could've just written her off here and now and send her off to another village. That didn't happen. She's back for good. And on top of that, they went out of their way to tell us that Nue IS connected to the ayy lmaos. And since Sumire is the one with Nue right now, her plot importance is soaring now. Of course, none of them except Sarada and Chocho will appear for Gaiden. But I bet the moment the Ootsutsukis start showing up, Sumire and Nue will be the ones to shine since they can connect to the dimension of the Ootsutsukis.
>>
>>159706338
>jougan is a creature
>>
>>159705812

so she's going full hinata?

(she'll be in the background but won't be relevant after 2 or 3 arcs)
>>
>>159706366
Exactly for this same reason is that the manga can be retconned. SP could not retcon Kishimoto's manga because it was not their work. They had to adapt every single one of Kishi's mistakes. But if the author of the anime is the same guy of the manga, it shouldn't be a problem if he includes or excludes whatever he wants on what happened in the manga.
>>
>>159706412
>It's Jougan's turn next in subs
>Literal japanese phrasing is "Jougan is attempting something or "Jougan's turn to do it".

Yeah I don't think eye's can make plans.
>>
naruto shit doesn't belong on /a/, fuck off
>>
>>159706469
this is naruto, eyes can do anything
a sentient eye is clearly the next step
>>
I can't believe you guys are seriously having this argument solely because of shipping
>>
>>159706338
>She's connected to Kaguya how?

Not her. Her pet Nue is. Nue can traverse dimensions. That means if an Ootsutsuki attack were to happen. They can use the power of Nue to connect to the Ootsutsuki homeworld and strike back. Danzo didn't know who Kaguya was, but he created something that could be used as a counterweapon against her kind. Nue can easily traverse dimensions unlike Kamui that needs effort to maintain the connection. When the war with the aliens starts, her power will be extremely useful to the shinobi world. That means by giving her (via Nue) this power, the writers must intend for her to be relevant after this arc as well.

Even leaving this aside. Sumire as a character is insanely popular in Japan right now. The writers and staff love money. More Sumire means more viewership and better ratings. She'll almost definitely be relevant.
>>
>>159706261
So we Dragonz balls super now?
>>
>>159706496
I'd forgive all this shit if Sharignan, Rinnegan and Tenseigan were endgame villains.

It would explain how people knew what these things were, Like how Hagaromo despite apparently being the first to awaken sharingan knew it was a mangekyou sharingan.

Or Kaguya knowing what Amaterasu and Kagutsuchi were.
>>
This is how they're going to increase the power levels so that Naruto and Sauce don't just roll over everything. They were able to beat Kaguya solely because they were working together and also because she was retarded and didn't know how to fight. So imagine a bunch of guys even possibly stronger than her.
>>
File: Mitsuki's_Sage_Transformation.png (967KB, 899x990px) Image search: [Google]
Mitsuki's_Sage_Transformation.png
967KB, 899x990px
So Mitsuki is canon the strongest of the kids right?
>>
>>159706182
Oh hi, Salad. Hope you're enjoying all these (You)s.
>>
File: sumire_7.jpg (42KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_7.jpg
42KB, 600x338px
>>159706506
This. People keep forgetting this is all a business. And this time it's not spearheaded by just one faggot, but an entire team working on it.

If the people want more Sumire, more Sumire they shall get.
>>
>>159706718
Without a doubt. He's just hiding his power level

>>159706735
Please do not bully my girl and confuse her with these NaruSaku obsessed retards.
>>
>>159706716
They seemed to defeat Momoshiki(Fused)pretty easily once they got serious.

The only reason they lost was because of that stupid scientist reviving him.
>>
>>159706474
Nice meme
>>
>>159706716
>increase the power levels
This is wrong. Nerf Naruto and Sasuke or kill them.
>>
So ED 2 is a 7.5/10 at it's worst now that it's not full of recycled footage and still images right?
>>
>>159706261
>>159706538

Momoshiki and Kinshiki were revealed to be father and son in the novel.

So no.
>>
I'm confused, why are anons arguing about the translation of jougan and why does it matter?
>>
>>159706854
It's no argument, they saw gan and assumed due to the Boruto's eye warping space and being connected to this that Jougan must be the name of his eye.

But Jougan was used in reference to a person or entity and in a sentence about them doing something.
>>
>>159706854
something something who is boruto gonna fuck
it's the only thing these threads care about
>>
>>159706851
I don't think you get the point, anon.
>>
>>159706538
>inb4 you summon DBSfag
>>
>>159706739
This. They couldn't do shit before because it was Kishi's manga. Now the mangaka is a part of the anime staff as well. And I really doubt they hate money. If more Sumire will get them more money I think the decision to put more Sumire in will be unanimous. Even the manga writer can put aside his love for Sarada if it means he can make more money via Sumire.
>>
>>159706813
The nerf is that all ayys and ayy pets absorb jutsus so taijutsu is relevant again.

> inb4 bort cucks salad with sumire and metal lee cucks her with the hokage hat by being MVP ayy slayer of their generation
>>
>>159706854
Inititially it was a discussion on whether the Jougan referred to Boruto's eye which I'm pretty sure it's not since it referred to an actual thing like another Nue-type beast but then it spiraled into some kind of shipping canon bullshit that you're better off not getting involved in
>>
File: IMG_2226.png (380KB, 527x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2226.png
380KB, 527x548px
Say it with me now: SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159706917
Sumire is popular after an arc entirely revolving around her?Woah who could have guessed!? Better re-write the whole story now?

No anon, they were probably expecting this, she'll probably be relevant again in the future and if they extend the exams but as for now she isn't important.

It was either this or 18 episodes of filler which would have resulted in shit ratings.
>>
Is possible watch Boruto, if i don't was watched Naruto?
>>
File: sumire_side_twintails.png (2MB, 1186x1064px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_side_twintails.png
2MB, 1186x1064px
>>159706429
>so she's going full hinata?

That's what saladfags hope, but sadly for them she is even getting even more relevant.
>>
>>159705744
I can't believe that she BTFOed Salad and Denki with a creepy toy rabbit.
>>
>>159706996
that's what i'm doing
>>
>>159706888

Well how it sounded with Jougan's turn to be over and Boruto straight pointing out in the beginning of the episode that his eye abilities just dissappeared, it really sounded like a doujutsu.
>>
>>159706990
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159706996
There will be slight spoilers regarding who ends up with who, and some things might be confusing if you don't understand the lore, but overall I think you can enjoy it. Definitely watch the movie first, though.
>>
>ayylmao ninjas
>eugenics
>sumire being best girl
>saladfags getting BTFO once again
>hall of anal devistation 2.0 incoming
>all female and all male teams respectively

Was all of this part of Lord Hiashis keikaku??
>>
>>159706996
At least watch the movie

>>159707001
I don't know if she's exactly getting more relevant immediately but definitely in the future. Like after the Gaiden and movie
>>
Was that lyrical song that played during the flag battle new? It's fucking awesome.
>>
>>159707032
Doesn't even matter, frankly speaking they dropped the ball on this.

Boruto is just a cluttered mess now because this eye isn't even a natural genetic thing apperantly.

His teenage design is still horrid, scar over eye, tattoos, sasukes sword, 2 belts and now some alien eye.
>>
>>159706990
Can we appreciate that Boruto was vexed because everyone else got ahead of him when he tried to approach Sumire?
>>
>>159706716
>They were able to beat Kaguya
The weren't able to beat kaguya, they had to seal her.
>>
>>159707051
Anon. Everything. EVERYTHING. Is all part of of Lord Hiashi's keikaku.
>>
>>159707001
This. Sooner or later the Ootsutsuki clan will attack their planet. Once that happens, the only reliable way they will have of striking back at the Ootsutsuki world will be via the Nue's dimension hopping ability. As far as we know now, the only one who can control Nue is Sumire. So when the war inevitably happens, she'll be one of the key players. I'm not saying Salad will be irrelevant. But I'm just saying Sumire is no less relevant simply because of the strategic value of her Nue.
>>
>>159706990
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159706996
Not really no. Boruto can cry original Character all he wants but everything that happens here after is a direct result of pretty much everything from the War in Naruto.

If you havn't seen the first series you really shouldn't bother.

Atleast watch the war arc.
>>
>>159706990
fuck you she's still going to be irrelevant
>>
>>159707088
>because this eye isn't even a natural genetic thing apperantly.
Because we totally know how the eye works.

Because there's been a union of Hagoromo and Hamura chakra before that we have for reference
>>
Any thoughts on the theory that Kawaki is Boruto's son from the future who has arrived to destroy the shinobi system and take over to fight against the impeding ayyylien invasion?
So yes, Kawaki is basically Trunks
>>
>>159705812
Sumire will be relevant again eventually since the Nue is connected to Kaguya and the Ootsuki.

I really hope that Shino does not get killed off later in the series. He's a good teacher and father figure to Sumire.
>>
>>159707138
>Atleast watch the war arc.
Actually don't. Just read it

Or read a summary on Naruto wiki.
>>
File: Sasuke_Rinnegan_Portal.png (1MB, 1015x968px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_Rinnegan_Portal.png
1MB, 1015x968px
>>159707112
>The only way

Sasuke can open dimensions easily, he did so in the movie in the same way Boruto did last episode.

Boruto also has his eye to open dimensions.

All Nue can do is be summoned to the real world. The one who sent it to the the other dimension was Boruto, and the one who sent them back was Boruto.

They have Sasuke and Boruto for that, Nue himself has no dimensional abilities, it was summoned the same way the toads are.

If anything its linked to Boruto's eye which is the true key. Not nue itself.
>>
>>159706990
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159706990

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159705972
Gaiden doesn't start for a few episodes.
>>
>>159707155
I'm so sorry for your loss Salad. At least you got dubs. That's got to be some sort of cosmic consolation prize for you. At least until Kawaki ruins your Hokage dream too by nuking the shit out of Konoha.
>>
>>159707244
Nue is liked to Boruto's eye though, as foreshadowed many times.
>>
File: 1499859333206.jpg (180KB, 911x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1499859333206.jpg
180KB, 911x1349px
>>159706469
Crunchyroll subs in english are fucked up, in spanish says "Jougan is preparing something" what means that is a person/creature and not a jutsu...
They even avoid a Naruhina dialogue during the dinner with Mitsuki, Boruto says this about Naruto in all non english subs "when he is here, all what he do is flirts with mom and does not help with housework"
But in english subs the flirting part is avoided even when the japonese audio says "dere~dere" and shit, it looks intencionally to make Naruto a lot distant to Hinata
>>
>>159707166

The union of Hagaromo and Hamura's chakra is Kaguya that is all.

And that is the Rinne-Sharingan. Hamura's tenseigan is byakugan + Natural Energy(The sage powers Hagaromo lent him).

Byakugan doesn't naturally have another form unless you mix in Sage/Natural energy.

The sharingan is a diluted Rinne-Sharingan which is the original single-eye doujutsu.
>>
Kaguya = Raditz
Madara = King Piccolo
Sauce = Piccolo Jr
Momoshiki = Vegeta
Kinshiki = Nappa
Kiba = Yamcha
>>
>>159707215
>ayyy three y's instead of two
>impeding instead of impending
It's been a long day
>>
>>159707324
>Byakugan doesn't naturally have another form
Except we don't know that. There was 0 focus on the Byakugan or it's backstory to make that kind of call.
>>
>>159707318
>Anti Naru-hina in official subs
Are you fucking serious??
>>
>>159707327
Grasping at straws
>>
>>159707244
I admit that is true. However, given Kawaki's ominous statement that Naruto and Sasuke are "gone" and that he'll send Boruto over to them. I suspect they can't rely on Sasuke anymore. At that point Nue+Bort eyehax is the only dimension hopping power they have left so whether we like it or not Sumire will be pretty relevant when that time comes. I'm not saying she'll always be relevant throughout the story. Not even Naruto was always relevant in his own story. But she will definitely be relevant when the Kawaki/Ootsutsuki saga starts.
>>
File: New Konoha 12.jpg (108KB, 982x740px) Image search: [Google]
New Konoha 12.jpg
108KB, 982x740px
>>159707155
Listen retard, let me explain something. When people say "Sumire is going to be relevant", that doesn't mean she's suddenly going to get a fuckton of screentime or become a main character or something. I mean, I'm sure there are some people who would like that but the point is when people say she's going to be relevant, that means she's not going to fade into the background like some side character or any of the unnamed students. She, as well as all the anime characters, are likely going to be part of the new Konoha 12 which means they will have the status as the focal characters. Now I'm not one of those people clamoring for her to get more time, as we know the next arcs are going to be Gaiden and the movie. What I am saying is that she, as well as the others, can show up again because they are now "relevant". They exist. If they really wanted to get rid of her they could have easily but they didn't.

And yes, the Nue still being in her hand will lead to something so there could still be some more of a focused arc toward that.
>>
>>159701591
So Boruto is really turning into DBZ huh?
>>159702247
Without the Tenseigan Toneri is even weaker than Sakura
>>
>>159707360
The Tenseigan is said to be the next evolution of the byakugan. And only Hamura has ever awakened it despite being half-otususki.

Momoshiki,Kinshiki and Kaguya are all full Otususuki and don't have it.

That implies the Byakugan is just normal unless ones trains in senjutsu.
>>
>>159705915
>she accidentally calls him "Dad" instead of sensei
Isn't that common in school?
>>
>>159707374
Yeah, also in this chapter when Momoshiki and Kinshiki are talking about the Kaguya dimensions and that Kaguya didn't inform they, its wrong too, in english appears as "she" but in all other languages is "he", so Toneri is the one that betrays them, not Kaguya.
>>
>>159707449
>Naruto and Sasuke are gone.

He only said Naruto was gone though is the thing.
>>
>>159707374
>>159707526
I think that was a mistake by the translator. He must have confused "dere-dere" with "dara-dara" which has a completely different meaning. I actually heard dara-dara myself when I watched it and it seemed to fit with Boruto's rant
>>
File: 1499831690290.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1499831690290.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>159707318
>>159707526
Fucking CR...
>>
>>159707533
I think people are assuming Sasuke is gone as well since Boruto has his headband and sword
>>
>>159705929
>meets Nardo at night
>has no time to say hi to his own family
>"yeah sorry"
Never change Sasuke.
>>
>>159705843
God, who thought it was a good idea to give Shino the retarded head gear. He was much cooler with sunglasses.
>>
>>159706716
Isn't Kaguya supposedly stronger than Momoshiki/Kinshiki? I mean Transformed Momoshiki died to Bort wielding a big ass rasengan, atleast in the movie
>>
>>159707634
I think Bort's big ass Rasengan would have killed pretty much anybody really if they took it dead on like that.
>>
File: 01.jpg (257KB, 890x1283px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
257KB, 890x1283px
>>159707623
>God, who thought it was a good idea to give Shino the retarded head gear
Kishimoto
>>
File: DECtwXeUAAA3bkf.jpg (56KB, 1166x629px) Image search: [Google]
DECtwXeUAAA3bkf.jpg
56KB, 1166x629px
How is she so attractive both in edge mode and hawawa mode?
>>
>>159707464
This so much. By saying Sumire will be relevant, most people aren't saying she'll completely replace Salad and be the focus for the rest of the series or anything. Obviously that will not happen. But to say she'll completely disappear and be irrelevant after this arc is pure stupidity. Her Nue is explicitly said to be connected to Kaguya's dimension or something so there's a hook for a future plot point right there. Plus this episode basically confirms she's not being written out. If she was, she'd have left the academy here and never be mentioned again. She's staying for good. And will be part of the supporting cast. Her time to shine will most likely come during the Ootsutsuki invasion arc given how things are going.
>>
File: Kiba and cat girl.jpg (214KB, 890x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Kiba and cat girl.jpg
214KB, 890x1283px
Where the fuck is Kiba?
>>
>>159707699
He also gave Gaara the shittiest haircut. Kishimoto is really awful at character design.
>>
Hi.
I was told that Sarada was pretty lewd.
How lewd are we talking here?
>>
>>159707746
Wasabi should be her daughter
>>
>>159707586
Yknow whats worse, he can cross dimensions. How fucking shit is your dad when he was the power to cross planes of existence but cant stop home for dinner.

I know they are trying to make him look like a distant loving dad, but this is kind of ridiculous.

>>159707669
>>159707634

Kaguya was stated to be literally immortal, and she can regenerate. Momoshiki was killed by a Rasengan so I fail to see how they were a threat to her.

Even her ash bones could have killed them. Unless the gap between Six Paths Naruto and Sasuke and their adults selves is that fucking huge but I don't see it.
>>
>>159707718
She's always attractive no matter what mode she's in. Her hawawa mode makes you want to protect her and give her loving headpats. Her edge mode makes you want to bend her over and fuck her hard from behind. The perfect blend of cute and hot. Truly Studio Pierrot has struck gold with this character. They just have to be smart enough to realize they've hit gold.
>>
>>159707778
Pretty lewd, but there's even lewder out there. Post lewd/cute Hawawas now.
>>
File: sumire_3.png (626KB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_3.png
626KB, 800x960px
>>159707718
That's one of the qualities of being best girl.
>>
File: Slut mode.png (219KB, 874x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Slut mode.png
219KB, 874x1300px
>>159707778
Artist is a raging lolicon-tier lewd
>>
>>159707778
Sarada is pretty lewd herself. But sometimes her outfits overdo it and ends up making her look like a child prostitute. If you want actual lewdness that's not overblown, read the last few Boruto threads and it'll point you in the right direction. Hint. It involves hawawas.
>>
File: Sasuke.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>>159707718
SasuSumi confirmed. Bort BTFO
>>
>>159707879
>child prostitute
I don't see it
>>
>>159707929
see >>159707877
>>
>>159707929
See >>159707877. On the other hand >>159707718 is what actual sexiness looks like.
>>
>>159707929
Somebody post that cover with Chouchou and Sarada.
>>
>>159707634
Kaguya is stronger than them. She feared the rest of their clan.

Momoshiki /Kinshiki are probably the weakest ones.
>>
>>159707877
Why are her knees so low??
>>
>>159707995
This. Momoshiki and Kinshiki are just a taste of what's to come. Even if she beats them. She's broken the rules of her clan. They'll come down in force to fuck her shit up. I expect the leaders of the Ootsutsuki clan are most likely much stronger than herself. She was probably right to be scared. Just because two jobbers came down to Earth doesn't mean the rest of the ayy lmaos are weaklings.
>>
>>159707877
I hope this guy is just bad at drawing woman is overdoing it, because this is kind of sickening.

It's gonna gross out alot of Naruto fans to see this crap, but it seems the anime is using Kishi's designs for clothing so no hooker-boots for her.

She looks like what she is, a fucking child.
>>
File: 1471458769510.jpg (340KB, 1280x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1471458769510.jpg
340KB, 1280x1098px
Okay I will make it easy for you dumb cancer shipperfucks

Salad and Boruto won't end up together

Sumire and Boruto maybe will but it is wayyyyy too soon to claim it will.

Sarada and Boruto are almost brother and sister thanks to their dad's.

And for all you sick sucks. No brother sister love is not pure
>>
File: Red Light District of Konoha.jpg (346KB, 891x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Red Light District of Konoha.jpg
346KB, 891x1300px
>>159707991
>>
File: 1481274812020.jpg (2MB, 2484x1660px) Image search: [Google]
1481274812020.jpg
2MB, 2484x1660px
>>159707877
>>
File: She wants the B.png (165KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
She wants the B.png
165KB, 900x1300px
>>159708084
>Sarada and Boruto are almost brother and sister thanks to their dad's.
Well shit, I guess Salad's about ready to commit incest
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-06-12h55m32s475.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-06-12h55m32s475.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>Thread reminder: This once was a Shinju.

Now gods are like saiyans. They go on a planet and destroy it´s people for their own personnal benefit.
>>
>>159708108
Literal child sluts. Sumire would never do this sort of stuff. If he has to pick, Bort should pick a wholesome girl who believes in family values over a hooker raised by a single mom.
>>
>>159708108

This is kind of sick,it doesn't fit in with the lore or theme of the series at all.

Sasuke needs to come and beat the shit out of this little girl.
>>
>>159708084
>arada and Boruto are almost brother and sister
He literally made her blush when he told her he would protect her if she became Hokage and she made him blush when she got super close to his face telling him his eyes were bluer than his dad's.
>>
>>159708187
Salad's got daddy issues, fucking Sauce and his shit parenting
>>
>>159708167
That's way too small to be a shinjuu.
>>
>>159708084
Truer words have never been spoken
>>
File: DEIAuKvUIAAX-Kh.jpg (107KB, 1024x783px) Image search: [Google]
DEIAuKvUIAAX-Kh.jpg
107KB, 1024x783px
>>159708108
>>159708132
Jesus Christ Sarada is ugly
>>
>>159708132
This is not cute. Not even attractive by lolicon standards. This is literally just the artist pushing his shit taste in fashion and fetishes onto everyone.
>>
>>159706990
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159708187
>>159708213
Why are you blaming her when it's Ikemoto's design choices?
>>
File: sakura_1.png (60KB, 330x199px) Image search: [Google]
sakura_1.png
60KB, 330x199px
>>159708163
>>159708223
>>
>>159708223
11 year olds blushing because someone is starting at them or complimenting them is not romantic.

It's usually blatantly obvious if a character has a crush but they are pretty casual around each other.
>>
>>159707464

Proof alone that Sumire is still relevant would be Nue surviving the attack to return to her. They could've killed it for more drama but that wasn't the case. And Sumire'r left hand having this mark is the exact same kind of mark Boruto gets from Momoshiki.
>>
File: 12345123456756.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
12345123456756.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>159706990
I can't really see Sarada and Boruto ending up together to be honest. They remind me of Naruto and Sakura. Besides, Boruto will become Sasuke 2.0
>>
>>159708265
I get you.
Though I like lolis dressed like sluts, there's something about Sarada's design that doesn't quite work. She has a toddler's face over a preteen's body.

>>159708262
I can't see how anyone could find this lewd in any way. This is cute, sure, but how is this lewd?
>>
File: fucking trite.gif (122KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
fucking trite.gif
122KB, 256x192px
>>159707623
>not liking optic blast shino
>>
>>159708302
There are very clear signs of Sarada having a one-sided crush on Boruto. Like it's really obvious. Also stop posting that Sakura comparsison, she's just a dumb slut
>>
>>159708084
I agree with this
>>
>>159705683
Did you seriously have to spoil the major parts of the episode in you post you fucking asshole?
>>
Post more cute/lewd hawawas
>>
>>159708078
I get the feeling that Kaguya was mid tier among her people.

We'll probably see a few more low tier Ootsuki like Momoshiki and Kinshiki before we see the ones on Kagya's level.
>>
>>159708330
2 entirely different things, Boruto's marks were gained from -killing- a god, whatever that means and has nothing to do with space-time or Nue.

>>159708337
I hate this stupid shitty pairing garbage, but the only reason I don't see Boruto and Sarada ending up together is because Sarada doesn't feel very feminine.

She doesn't fit the dansel role or the role of a wife at all. She's more like a independent woman type.

Also she's an Uchiha, I just don't see her having kids or being a mom.
>>
>>159708405
Pathetic
>>
File: 1489438237118.png (722KB, 742x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489438237118.png
722KB, 742x720px
>>159708337
>can't really see Sarada and Boruto ending up together to be honest
>They remind me of Naruto and Sakura
>>
>>159708395
Considering Shino doesn't have any known doujutsu or Cyclop-esque techniques it makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>159708421
>caring about Burutu spoilers
Amazing.
>>
why even bother with the gaiden the ending scenes did a good job of showing the cool parts. The entire arc is a pile of dogshit uchiha propaganda. Not sure I like how momoshiki/kinshiki went full vegeta/nappa. Also a toy rabbit fucked up a main character's shit up the power levels are off the charts. truly goth loli is endgame
>>
File: 1454388467937.gif (3MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454388467937.gif
3MB, 480x480px
Since Kishi is inspired by Tori does that mean

Goku-Nardo
Chichi-Hinata (without the short temper)
Gohan-Bort
Goten-Hima

Vegeta-Sauce
Bulma-Sakura
Trunks-Salad
Bra-????

18-Temari etc

Though I don't think we'll have a Pan or Bra anytime soon
>>
>>159708405
Boruto = Sasuke and Sarada = Hokage.

It's not happening.
>>
>>159708508
I hate spoilers in general.
>>
>>159708337
>They remind me of Naruto and Sakura
That's disgusting. Get that comparison out of my face. Sarada is nothing like her mom
>>
>>159708557
Aerith dies.
>>
>>159708521
>why even bother with the gaiden
Because it leads into some stuff in the movie? And people want their Sasuke and Uchiha drama
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-28-13h01m13s592.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-28-13h01m13s592.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Is Jougan the final boss?

We alien ninja now.
>>
>>159708557
Bruce Willis was a ghost the whole time.
>>
>>159708572
Except that she is a Sakura clone minus the black hair.
>>
>>159708529

>Trunks-Salad

This is fucking wrong, Trunks is actually liked.
>>
>>159708599
Snape kills Dumbledore and Harry is a horcrux.
>>
>>159708647
In what possible regard. I don't see her physically hitting Boruto or being useless in battle, Sakura's main claims to fame
>>
>>159708639
btw that was really stupid twist
>>
>>159708557

Snape kills Dumbledore
>>
>>159708661
I don't mean in a literal sense.
>>
I laughed harder than i should have at this scene
>>
File: 1498966491994.jpg (137KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1498966491994.jpg
137KB, 800x585px
Okay so let me get this straight. As early as, like, 3 weeks ago, everybody agreed "yes Sarada has a crush on Boruto". Screaming about keikaku memes, constantly posting the blushing panels and now suddenly because a second girl shows up, that all just vanishes?

Like that shit doesn't just go away. You shouldn't just throw it out entirely. You should embrace all the shipping bait.
>>
File: 6828596_orig.png (154KB, 553x800px) Image search: [Google]
6828596_orig.png
154KB, 553x800px
I'm still waiting for the Mitsuki One-Shot and chapter 700 to get animated Pierrot
>>
How would you rank Uchiha fucking shits from the least shitty to the most shitty?
>>
>>159708730
There is no shipping bait unless you are a mentally retarded touch starved virgin. They are like 10 years old for fucks sake.
>>
>>159708738

Log's design is really good.
>>
>>159708647
The only thing they have in common is their punches and their red outfits. Sarada has goals, doesn't let men guide her life, and doesn't learn any healing abilities.
>>
>>159708771
Well yeah, but like at the same time you could point that same claim at more than half the posters in here
>>
>>159708738
Damn, I want to see Mitsuki's emotional faces so much. His "Mr. Pokerface" persona is kinda overdone at this point.
>>
>>159708770
Sarada and Shisui are the only non-shitty Uchihas but the bar is pretty low. Every other Uchishit is irredeemable trash.
>>
>>159708770
Trick question. All of them suck equally.
>>
Only reason I look forward to more salad shit is because her gyaru friend
>>
File: boner.png (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
24KB, 250x250px
Reminder that Chouchou wears black spats and it´s canon.
>>
>>159708078
Exactly. Kaguya's fear and chasing for power wasn't because she feared just two guys, but the entire might of her clan. It's why she wanted to convert an entire planet into a battery for herself
>>
>>159707623
>Wanting to see bugs crawling out his eye sockers
>>
File: 1497386356378.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
1497386356378.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>can't tell if people are just shitposting or if they honestly believe that lila-side-character-chan and Nardos gay son end up together
If not, you guys are in for a huge disappointment
>>
File: SAYONARA.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SAYONARA.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
SAYONARA!
>>
I was hoping nardo's jesus mode was going to be changed back to something closer to his truthseeker outfit but I guess this retarded version is here to stay
>>
>>159708882
Is Shino even human or just an amalgamation of bugs?
>>
File: Goth.png (235KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Goth.png
235KB, 540x304px
name for Goth Loli when?

if Sumire made it, they should also make her an actual character.
>>
>>159707585
Probably just out on a mission.
He'll come back later and see the village trashed and say yeah, sorry to Boruto.
>>
>>159708961

He's a nest for chakra bugs.
>>
>>159708970
>Probably just out on a mission.
>Without his sword
What
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1366x768px
>>159708958
I think he just honestly lost it. If there is one thing i would ask Kishimoto about the series is what the fuck happened with that trasnformation.
>>
>>159708963
>if Sumire made it
She didn't make it. she's irrelevant filler shit and now that her little arc is over she's done. she's as important as the goth now.
>>
>>159709034
You actually think he's doing something important that he needs it? He's just sightseeing for the past 10 years.

The mission is just a pretense so he doesn't have to stick around.
>>
>>159709085

pinkshitfag pls.
>>
>>159708617
>leads to some stuff in the movie

Which one?

I want gaiden tho. Think the anime will handle it better cause kishi was a bit lazy and didn't even include flashbacks
>>
>be Naruto
>be the strongest ninja in the world
>can't fight Nue because it absorbs chakra
>can't fight Momoshiki because he absorbs chakra
Is "ability to absorb chakra" the new "wasps" from Inuyasha that prevent overpowered character from being useful at all?
>>
>>159709085
I'll just repeat this
>>159707464
>>
>>159709085

Such delusion
>>
File: 1493710821641.jpg (164KB, 580x840px) Image search: [Google]
1493710821641.jpg
164KB, 580x840px
>>159709085
I doubt that
>>
>>159709085
Why this mad why
>>
File: keikaku.png (448KB, 512x1200px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.png
448KB, 512x1200px
>>159708730
Sumire has opened my eyes. I have realized the fool I was. I was misunderstanding the keikaku. How very embarassing of me, a mere scholar of the Hiashi strategies. I am very sorry Lord Hiashi, I have understood that Hiashi strategies are on a realm I can't even fanthom. Who could have thought that he was trying to go against the Ootsutsuki and claimed the Nue ahead of time? Truly a master.
>>
>>159709135
>can't fight Momoshiki because he absorbs chakra
No, he couldn't use ninjutsu on Momoshiki because he absorbed chakra. He could fight him physically just fine. Yes, Nue absorbed chakra but the real danger there was that it could blow up and kill them all whenever it wanted
>>
>>159709085
Hello again, Salad. You seem to be feeling really insecure recently. Don't worry, I'm sure your dad still loves you if nothing else. Oh wait.
>>
>Hurr Sakura hasn't done and said a thing in Boruto! That's because the staff knows she's a shit! Hurr!"

She's in the ED and she's going to play a big role in the Gaiden arc. Read 'em and weep, baby.
>>
>>159709034
What does he need a sword for when he has his other ninja tools, Chidori and a mountain blasting spirit warrior at his disposal?
>>
>>159708963

so she's a puppet user?

>>159709085

I don't get the hate towards Class Rep, we need more girls for this new generation anyway, it can't just be Sarada and ChouChou.
>>
>>159709199
Please stop referring to delusional NaruSaku shits as Salad. She does not need that kind of bullying.

>>159709208
>she's going to play a big role in the Gaiden arc.
You know we can literally read the Gaiden arc and know exactly her role in it right?
>>
>>159709135
>be naruto
>be weak and need to let kuruma do the fighting
>>
>>159709135
unfortunately i expect a lot of the bad guys from now on to have some bullshit nardo nullifier because they need bort to look good. kishi's hard on for sasuke will always shine through though.
>>
>>159709179
Who the fuck are those 2 next to best girl
>>
>>159709208
>she's going to play a big role in the Gaiden arc
>be in the first episode
>never again
>>>>>big role
>>
>>159709220
>it can't just be Sarada and ChouChou.
That's just the way it is.
>>
>>159709133
>Which one?
There's only one Boruto movie. I'm referring to how they will adapt it into the anime like DBS did for BoG/RoF
>>
File: Salad eating Salad.jpg (160KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
Salad eating Salad.jpg
160KB, 500x706px
Thread reminder: Salad still thinks Karin´s her biological mother and Sakura is a cuck. And this is canon.
>>
>>159709248
Bort and not-Oroinojin
>>
When it comes to character relevancy

In naruto and shippuden

Naruto=sasuke>>>sakura>>>>>>>>hinata

In boruto

Sasuke>naruto>>>hinata=/>sakura
>>
>>159709189
This is why we shouldn't assume anything about Lord Hiashi. He sees beyond what we can possibly ever hope to understand. He already knew the Nue could potentially counter the Ootsutsuki's dimension hopping and so made sure the wielder of the Nue is assimilated into the Hyuuga clan. So once the war happens, the Hyuuga clan will yet again save the world and gain even further prestige. As a bonus, the offspring of the Nue wielder will likely retain access to Nue as well. That means a powerful dimension hopping nuke is basically a part of the Hyuuga's arsenal now. Why would he ever choose the defective genes of an Uchiha over something like this? I am deeply humbled by Lord Hiashi's mind.
>>
>>159709189
Lord Hiashi has forgiven you. His keikaku is far greater than any of us mere mortals can understand. Sumire is the key to Hiashi eugenics, and will be light that guides Boruto toward the master plan.
>>
>>159709265
>be in the first episode
>never again
Nice job telling us you are full of shit.
>>
File: WN.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
WN.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>159709248
Her closest friends and future teammates, they were the first ones to run to Sumire when she came back.
>>
File: Deidara 2.0.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deidara 2.0.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>159709248
>Who the fuck are those 2 next to best girl
How do you not know Sumire's two friends. We talk about them frequently
>>
>>159709275
Oh. Thought maybe you were talking about that upcoming sasusaku movie. There were some rumors about that but thought it was fake
>>
>>159709230
That's Naruto. He'd be utterly useless if he didn't have the entire world and karmic destiny powering him up.
>>
>>159709292
Anyway she is a genetic failure.
>>
Where will sumire wear her headband? if it's around her neck like hinata people are gonna freak
>>
>>159705843
"Yes, Boruto."
"We removed the seal, both of them"
"But the shock triggered some kind of amnesia, she believes she's nothing more than the inchou of your class"
>>
>>159709357
You seem bitter.
>>
>>159709306
How has Hinata been more relevant than Sakura in Boruto? I don't see Hinata playing an actually role in an arc.
>>
>>159709220
>hate towards class rep
It's just the one pinkshitfag, everybody loves Hawawa
>>
>>159709341
>sasusaku movie
haaha what the fuck, is this real? what is this shit pandering to the most uninteresting and unrealistic couple?
>>
>>159709367
It would look better on her neck desu
>>
>>159709394
Because she actually has lines and screentime with her kids and husband.
>>
>>159709341
>>159709406
There's no second movie on the horizon as far as we know.

>>159709365
What
>>
>>159709396
You know that is another guy, right? I personally don't hate Sumire.
>>
>>159709317
This, when the inevitable ayylien invasion takes place, the Hyuga will spearhead the defense of the planet
>>
Jougan is a person and not an eyehax name.
>>
>>159709367
Hopefully in the proper place, I was just praising Sarada and ChouChou for doing it better than the last generation of girls a few days ago.
>>
>>159709406
They literally said it was a fake rumor. Learn to read, dumbass.
>>
>>159709435
There were some rumors

>>159709406
Although you might dislike it keep in mind sasusaku is quite popular among naruto fans and Sasuke is even more popular than naruto in Japan. Which is why they used promotion art for him in the last even though he was in it for 30 seconds
>>
>>159709135
It is the perfect counter to Naruto though, whose entire skillset is based around him being a fuck huge ball of chakra
>>
>>159708223
Bort even blushed when Chouchou told the guy to confess to Sumire
As if Bort himself had to confess his love for Sumire

He looked at the face of Sumire during that moment the" flashback "of episode 14 tells us that
I wonder why ??
Bort is a shy boy so so he will be very easily red as blood nothing more
>>
>>159709392
He is right. Naruto is weak
>>159709357
Yes
>>159709367
How can she wear a headband when she is not in the chunin exams or in the manga. I doubt she will return for a long time and she might be filler if she doesn't come back in the manga
>>
File: 1495503078575.jpg (67KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495503078575.jpg
67KB, 720x480px
>>159709130
your response doesn't make sense tho
>>
File: IMG_2229.png (144KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2229.png
144KB, 540x304px
When will we see Chunnibyort return? What will Sumire think?
>>
>>159709452
So it was all just a part of the plan to make Hawawa a part of the Hyuuga clan so when the Ootsutsukis attack, her Nue can be used to transport them to the Ootsutsuki homeworld for a counterstrike. Then once the war is over, the Hyuuga will be not only hailed as heroes of the planet but also get the lion's share of the spoils of victory. Good lord, I knew he was a master eugenicist but Lord Hiashi might just be the greatest planner in all of anime. If he pulls this off he will have effectively made the Hyuuga the strongest clan in the world not even Uchihas and Senju can compete with.
>>
>>159709549
>Still pretending there is a canon hirearchy
Stop
>>
>>159709584
>When will we see Chunnibyort return?
he never left. Just really good at hiding his powerlevel.
>>
>>159707155
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
File: dark_sumire.png (302KB, 449x614px) Image search: [Google]
dark_sumire.png
302KB, 449x614px
>>159709584
>implying that Sumire won't join him, acting all chuuni like when she was edgy
>>
I have a feeling Kaguya is going to return later down the line. She was sealed in the original series, not killed, so the possibility is there.
>>
>>159709584
She'll probably be cool with it and act like she did in edge mode with him
>>
>>159709392
Why would I be. It just keeps occurring to me how the entire theme of part 1 goes out of the window.

Without all that stuff Naruto would probably still be academy level.
>>
>>159709584
Sumire probably already considers him her hero. If not for him, she would have either blown herself up or have been killed by Mitsuki. Plus he was the one who led her away from that self-destructive path she was on and gave her the chance she had this episode. Even if nothing romantic happens, I'm sure Boruto already has Sumire's undying loyalty and devotion. Sort of like Gaara to Naruto. Except not homo this time.
>>
Naruto would have been much better if Sauce and pinkshit were not in it.
>>
>>159706990
Jesus, did this confirm the ship?
>>
>>159709674
Imagine Kaguya getting redeemed and becoming a regular citizen in the village
>>
>>159709697
Come to think of it what did happen to Gaara, did he get laid?
>>
Great! Gaiden will be adapted! I feel that I will not see Boruto for a while ...
This arc is in shit nothing that the basic plot does not make sense and what happens there is almost unimportant in the end ... not really I would have preferred a special arc than that!
>>
>>159705683
is the manga further than the anime? I used to read naruto instead of watching it, but last time i checked boruto's manga was at the same place as the anime
>>
>>159709719
Yes, we've established this since part 1.
>>
>>159709674
>>159709748
They should age regress her (to make her cuter) and wipe her mind so she doesn't remember the trauma of her son's betrayal.

Also kill black Zetsu.
>>
>>159705683

Did Pierrot anticipate how popular best Hawawa was going to be? I really hope she continues to stay relevant and we get more Bakemonogatari shots.
>>
File: 1497478448682.png (164KB, 653x571px) Image search: [Google]
1497478448682.png
164KB, 653x571px
>>159709697
Sumire is flavore of the month tier shit, mate. She will probably fade away like most of these kind of characters do. She probably will never have any relevance again
>>
>>159709734
Yes, it's all going according to keikaku. Speaking of which:
>>159709616
Lord Hiashi is what Danzo tried to be. Even when Naruto and eventually Sarada is hokage, Hiashi will always be in the background pulling the right strings by way of Boruto and Sumire to make ensure the safety of his clan, his village, and his planet. Trust and believe in Hiashi eugenics.
>>
>>159709748
She becomes the Dende/Kami of Naruto and becomes the guardian the planet.
>>
>>159709584
Why is Bolt so sexual?
>>
>>159709734
It didn't confirm anything yet. But it's pretty heavily hinting at a closer relationship between them. Sumire reacted the strongest to his acknowledgement and let out the cutest Hawawa we've seen her do this far. That's got to count for something. SP know exactly what they're doing with scenes like this.
>>
>>159709786
Boruto's manga is set further in the future but it's monthly so there are only 4 chapters that aren't a recap of the movie.
>>
>>159705683
>Sarada gets her better outfit back
At least that's one thing they're doing right for this arc
>>
>>159709623
There is you dumbass.

The manga is canon and if the manga acknowledges her character she is canon. Right now she is not though
>>
>>159709786
The manga started a year earlier than the anime and recapped the Boruto movie for 10 chapters. Now it's in it's own storyline. The anime is doing stuff before the movie but will eventually get to that point to give time for the manga storyline to get further ahead.
>>
>>159709842
>Yes, it's all going according to keikaku
you trying to hard anon
>>
File: file.png (266KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
266KB, 842x595px
Well all know who's gonna win the Borlbowl.
>>
>>159709834
Were you one of the anons spewing
>b-but the anime's not canon
>b-but she's going to be killed off
>b-but they're going to exile her
>b-but muh blushing
>>
>>159709830
Of course they did. They gave her a cute character design and some plot relevance. If they weren't expecting her to be popular she would have gotten the past few episodes at all.
>>
>>159709860
>>159709893
thanks girls
>>
>>159709748
Hey if Orochimaru can do it,, and even become a productive member of society, then anyone can
>>
>>159709880
>he doesn't know the manga, movie, novels, and show are all canon but are being tied together by the anime
>>
>>159708337
>Boruto will become Sasuke 2.0
I never get this. Do people actually expect Boruto to pull a Sasuke and go full edgelord? What we've seen of his character in the anime completely disproves that.
>>
File: okLmelNl.jpg (71KB, 508x640px) Image search: [Google]
okLmelNl.jpg
71KB, 508x640px
>>159709880
>The manga is canon and if the manga acknowledges her character she is canon. Right now she is not though
No, that's not how it works. Everything in all the works, manga, anime, light novel, is canon. They all share the same staff and writers. The writer for the manga that you claim so much also is the head writer for the anime. The illustrator of the manga is also the illustrator of the pictures in the light novel, which is where we first saw his designs of Iwabe and Sumire with her two friends confirming their canon status. This is all overseen by Kishimoto who we know makes adjustments to the story if he thinks is better. It's all one canon taking place in different times that will eventually merge. I know this is a new thing for you to understand but that's how this works
>>
>>159709085
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
File: Chico.DBZ.png (308KB, 855x478px) Image search: [Google]
Chico.DBZ.png
308KB, 855x478px
>>159709929
Look into your heart, deep down you know what her destiny will be
>>
>>159709929
He's most probably one of them. They've been wrong on all counts so I wouldn't even consider their opinion. First they thought she'd die. They were wrong. Then they thought she'd leave. They were wrong. Now they think she'll be irrelevant. I can't wait for them to be proven wrong once again. SP are already hinting at her potential future relevance by making sure we know Nue is connected to the Ootsutsukis. It's just a matter of time until her time to shine comes again.
>>
>When Kaze ni Nare kicks in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fctA0a3HQk4
>>
>Sumire stays for the rest of the series
Fuck, rip threads.
>>
>>159710073
>samefagging this hard
wew
>>
>>159709834
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
While it'd be kind of refreshing if they just stayed as bros like their dads, there's no way the staff will not go for the BoruSara endgame and its pottery
>>
Will this be Canon?
>>
>>159710078
I have to ask this. Did you guys actually honestly think she wouldn't be staying? There was really less than a 0.01% chance she'd actually leave. The new Konoha 12 team composition already pretty much confirms she'll stay. From that alone you should've gotten the hint. I'm more surprised people genuinely thought she'd leave.
>>
>>159707877
>those knees
>that neck

What the fuck? Did Kishimoto pic someone off the street to replace him?
>>
When are we going to meet KING ĹŚtsutsuki?
>>
File: 1451780969445.jpg (43KB, 681x496px) Image search: [Google]
1451780969445.jpg
43KB, 681x496px
>>159710131
>thinking people samefag to argue about anime
hmm
>>
>>159710160
I thought they would send her and Iwabe and Denki to that school exchange program they mentioned so that they don't mess with the Gaiden and movie recap and then bring them back after, but I guess I was wrong
>>
>>159710157
hell no.
>>
>>159709880
>>159710078

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159710139
shh, just accept it. Sumire will be nothing more than a filler character
>>
>>159710180
In ten years.
>>
>>159710044
He looks like one tho
>>
>>159705683
hawawa best girl
>>
>>159710219
>>159710214

SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
Okay I'll just appreciate Shino in the corner by myself
>>
>>159710044
>Do people actually expect Boruto to pull a Sasuke and go full edgelord?
Pretty much yeah. Did you even see his edgelord deviantart character design in the future?
>>
File: salad_tears.jpg (351KB, 1318x2048px) Image search: [Google]
salad_tears.jpg
351KB, 1318x2048px
>>159710157
Soon
>>
>>159710160
I expected her to stay but she's going to have a bigger role eventually since the Nue is now her summon and its connected to the the Ootsuki.
>>
>>159710219
Please keep up the good work. You're just adding more caps for the Hall. It'll be glorious when the Hall of Anal Devastation 3.0 comes around again in 10 years time. I'll make sure to save all your posts for that eventual catharsis.
>>
>>159710174
Ikemoto has been Kishimoto's main assistant for like half the manga's lifespan
>>
what is this pinkshit meme? Sarada is her own character please don't pretend she's that turd Sakura.
>>
File: 1443327451718.jpg (82KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1443327451718.jpg
82KB, 680x680px
>>159710231
It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1495681822797.png (232KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1495681822797.png
232KB, 499x499px
>>159710218
>forcing memes
>>
File: 1480125239864.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480125239864.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>More hawawa
>Shino being an actual character
>Sasuke and Toneri
10/10 episode senpai
>>
File: 1492891545546.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492891545546.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>159710075
This is the shit that makes watching Bort worthwhile.
>>
>>159710308
It's literally one guy
>>
I can't wait to see you fags have a stroke when they animate the part where Sakura blows Shin the fuck out with one punch.

>"A-A-Anyone could have done it! Temari, Tenten, Karin! T-They could have done the same thing! Sakura a shit!"
I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>159710131
Let's test it out
>>159710073
>>159709929
>>
File: yeah sorry2.png (463KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yeah sorry2.png
463KB, 1280x720px
>sasuke doesnt care about sakura”
>“sasuke hates his family”
>THE ANTIS CAN CHOKE WITH THIS

AHAHAHAH
Delusionals Sasusakufags are coming.
>>
>>159710308
>dresses like her
>super hulk blaster punch
>screeches SHANAROOO
I'm sorry, she's already doomed. She has been tainted with pinkshits normalfag genes.
>>
>>159710231
>>159710268
There's a difference between looking edgy and going full edgelord like Sasuke. Kawaki is the edgelord of this series.
>>
>>159710308
There is nothing wrong with Sakura.
>>
>>159710299
>Irony; the post
oh my
>>
>>159710318
You started it with the Sayonara Purpleshit meme. This is just returning the favor. Sumire is staying no matter how much you cry and bitch and moan faggot.
>>
File: IMG_2231.jpg (39KB, 750x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2231.jpg
39KB, 750x247px
>>159710131
Nope, stay mad
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-07-12-13h08m48s652.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-07-12-13h08m48s652.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
Do you like these?
>>
>>159709248
Iwabe and metal lee
>>
>>159710344
Why are you acting as if we can't just read the Gaiden right now and know what happens?

>>159710370
Those are all solely physical traits. When you actually look at the character and what she's done, they are nothing alike. Namely that her entire life isn't driven to get with another guy
>>
>>159710308
It's just that one Sumirefag who is going full autist
>>
Even if the Sarade arc begins
People and the public will ask:
- Where is Sumire?I want Sumire
- When will the new Sumire arc begin?
-"Is the Sarade arc soon to be finished?"
-"Can we go back to Sumire?"
I believe that even though there is a focus on Sarade this is not going to change the popularity that Sumire has had
Sumire will be and will remain more popular
you will see
>>
>>159710381
Boruto is already an edgy little faggot with daddy issues. Sasuke was easily manipulated so it will take even less effort for Boruto to go full edgelord.
>>
File: DBxAiQPXYAA4OjC.jpg (49KB, 750x652px) Image search: [Google]
DBxAiQPXYAA4OjC.jpg
49KB, 750x652px
>>159710418
Cute!
>>
>>159710470
>Boruto is already an edgy
No. Like, there's a lot of things to call Boruto but edgy just isn't one of them
>>
Hiashi needs a final solution to this Sumire problem.
>>
>>159710418
I'm not fond of them since they look silly. She should have just left her pigtails plain.
>>
>>159710423
>Namely that her entire life isn't driven to get with another guy
Pray to god it remains that way. It's her only saving grace.
>>
>>159710418
I want to smell her hair. Rub my dick on that back of hers and make sweet, consensual love to her in the missionary position for the purposes of procreating. Sumire would make a top tier girlfriend. Sweet and demure normally but a competent fighter and pragmatic person when necessary. The perfect combination. She's basically Hinata if Hinata always had that hidden side of steel in her.
>>
>>159710342
>implying you weren't the one guy screeching hurrr purpleshit lol xD
>>159710308
Sarada's fine, just not as interesting as Sumire. I doubt many genuinely hate Sakura but she's being called pinkshit to mock that one anon who was practically begging "p-please don't call her that!" on previous threads.
>>
>>159706990
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
So are they just gonna break the movie into 20 minute segments and air them as TV episodes when we catch up to it? I can't imagine they'd want to reanimate when they have such good animation to work with.
>>
>>159710267
I'll join you, anon. Shino's really stepped it up, I love it.
>>
>>159710522
>Problem

Implying she wasn't always a part of his keikaku. He needs a dimension hopping weapon to lead the war against the Ootsutsukis. Sumire has the Nue. The perfect tool for just that. He'll be adding her to the Hyuuga gene pool soon enough.
>>
>>159706990
>>159707039
>>159707130
>>159707246
>>159707269
>>159708267
>>159709660
>>159710051
>>159710139
>>159710218
>>159710260
Do you all think you're being fucking clever? So what if she stays as a background character. her and her whole team is fucking nothing at the end of the day she'll never be relevant outside of this arc. Meanwhile Sarada will be central at all times from here on out.
>>
>>159710530
She wants to be the Hokage so I strongly doubt that would be the case. I would be more worried about her Uchiha fucking shits thing becoming more of a problem than anything. However the writing staff is doing a good job with her so I think she'll be alright

>>159710535
>implying you weren't the one guy screeching hurrr purpleshit lol xD
Nigga, if you want to cast blame at people, please try to get the right ones. All I want to do is talk about the show.
>>
>anime staff tries to force their meme-insert DENKI
>ends up being one of the most disliked characters
>random space-filler girl skyrockets in popularity by just vaguely existing in the background

I'm convinced the Nue thing was supposed to be Denki's arc, but they re-wrote everythin once the numbers started rolling in.
>>
File: 1495675616731.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495675616731.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>159710548
>l-look at my cool m-memes
>>
>Saradafags not realizing that Sarada herself cares about Sumire not only as a classmate but as an ally.
>HURR PURPLESHIT
>s-s-s-she is filler

Complete delusion
>>
>>159709248
Sumire and metal>>159709266
>>
>>159710492
They said that about Obito once upon a time.

Just wait until shit hits the fan and this pampered brat actually starts suffering. He hasn't had to deal with any serious problem in his entire life.
>>
>>159710470
>Boruto is already an edgy little faggot
Not really. He's friends with everyone and draws people to him, he's basically Naruto when he was younger.
>>
>>159710467
Just kill sarada bitch
>>
>>159710591
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159710600
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Also, I don't know if you just haven't been around here but Sumire wasn't particularly a standout character until about an episode or two before the reveal when the speculation that she was the masked man got circulation. If anything, the breakout character was Chocho. She was literally trending on Japanese twitter
>>
>>159710418
It looks like tinkerbells, they symbolize hope.
>>
>>159710635
You got it twisted. Naruto was hated and had no friends when he was younger. Sasuke was the popular one that everyone wanted to be friends with.
>>
>>159710600
>I'm convinced the Nue thing was supposed to be Denki's arc
nah, he was the first victim, no way he could've been mastermind.
>>
>>159710600
No, they had all the arc ready since the beginning.
>>
>>159710535
>>implying you weren't the one guy screeching hurrr purpleshit lol xD
Son relax, nobody gives a shit about your waifu. People want to enjoy the show
>>
File: popcorn.png (1MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.png
1MB, 1920x1090px
>>159710600
Fuck you don't bully my nerd!
>>
>>159710591
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159705683
Borutard is fucking cancer
>>
>>159710600
If you want to make speculations, please understand how anime production works. Go watch Shirobako or something. As >>159710050 pointed out, as it was in the light novel, everything in this arc was planned from the beginning
>>
>>159710344
And why would anybody have a stroke over that? I think you'll be the only one going "s-see guise? She's useful, r-right?"
>>
>>159709326
>they were the first ones to run to Sumire when she came back.

It was actually those two and Iwabe. What did they mean by this?
>>
>>159710600
Why don't the kids like denki
>>
>>159710600
animation doesn't work like that, anon
>>
>>159710017
Proofs?
>>159710050
That is how it works. Kishi said the story continues in the manga. If the manga doesn't acknowledge the anime characters or plot that means it is not canon

Sorry to burst your dream
>>
>>159710754
Because denki shit
>>
>>159710634
So you expect him to do what? Fuck off from the village and conspire to destroy Konoha or something?
>>
/r/ art of Sarada using Amaterasu on Sumire while she screams hawawawawa in agony
>>
>>159710591
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
File: 1496323316050.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496323316050.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>159710585
>le keikaku meme! XDD
>>
Should I pick this up? I dropped this at episode 2 for some reason and I see that you guys are having fun at the series. Does it beat the earlier days of Nardo?
>>
File: 1499813483376.gif (777KB, 445x247px) Image search: [Google]
1499813483376.gif
777KB, 445x247px
ITT:
>>
>>159710600
If he didn't look like such a dull massive dweeb then maybe he'd have fans
>>
>>159710600
I think this is probably the case. I doubt the writers and staff already have the whole series planned out in advance. Even Kishimoto made stuff up as he went along. I think they know where they want to take this series (Kawaki) but are leaving the journey to that point up to improvisation as necessary. They probably wanted this to be Denki's arc. But when the poll results came in, Sumire was popular as fuck so this was edited into her arc probably.
>>
>>159710824
Borutard is cancer they only care shipper
>>
>>159710661
>>159710724
>>159710804
>still samefagging
>>
>>159710772
>Kishi said the story continues in the manga. If the manga doesn't acknowledge the anime characters or plot that means it is not canon
So the fact that both the writer of the manga and the anime is the same person and the illustrator of the manga has already drawn them in another work means nothing. Sure, you can believe that retardation. I will keep living in reality where I don't let shipping create delusions about the production
>>
>>159710591
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159710824
It's more in the same vein of the earlier Nardo, where it was just ninja kids doing ninja things, and not a huge power wank. So yeah, it's pretty good.
>>
>>159710683
Yes but eventually he became friends with everyone after he joined Team 7. Sasuke in all honesty was only really popular with the girls thinking back on it.
>>
File: 1395688644007.png (18KB, 641x573px) Image search: [Google]
1395688644007.png
18KB, 641x573px
What if Sarada gives one of her eyes to hawawa?
Now she can be relevant.
>>
>>159710824

Honestly if you want, but be carefull. These threads are slowly giving me cancer but I cant resist it. >>159710824
>>
>>159710906
>ninja vs alien
>>
>>159708529
what a cringy gif
>>
>>159710522
A problem is only a problem if you make it so, the Uchiha has too much pinkgenes in her, it's too risky to pair off his prized project with the Salad just yet, he could first get them sweet Nue powers into the clan first, and once the Pink has been diluted then he can go for Byakusharingan
>>
>>159710772
>If the manga doesn't acknowledge the anime characters or plot that means it is not canon

Good thing Boruto's eye from the preview and Metal's (most likely) team composition are direct references to this arc.
>>
>>159710869
>I think this is probably the case
No it's not you idiot.
>I doubt the writers and staff already have the whole series planned out in advance.
They don't have to have the whole series planned out in advance. They have like an entire half a year of material with the Gaiden and movie recap. They just needed to make something for this to start. Do you even know how long it takes to make even one episode of anime let alone 15?

Also Denki was the first victim and Sumire was in the background until like episode 9 or something, how could it possibly center around Denki the whole time?
>>
PLUSSS ULTRAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>159710938
Well that comes later
>>
>>159710980
What if denki is kawaki
>>
>purpleshit stuck in the asylum like the batshit freak she is

sakura was never that bad
>>
File: IMG_2232.jpg (91KB, 540x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2232.jpg
91KB, 540x381px
>>159710772
>Proofs?
>>
>>159710816
>implying saradafags didn't claim she was part of the keikaku
>>
>>159710786
Well he does look up to Sasuke the most, so probably.
>>
>>159711072
whats that boruto and shikadai book?
>>
File: timeline2.jpg (65KB, 540x478px) Image search: [Google]
timeline2.jpg
65KB, 540x478px
>>159711131
The two big books are the novelization of the anime. They are even included on the greater timeline.
>>
>>159705843
more like
L O S S
O
S
S
>it's like the baby rejected the mother or something
>>159709370
stop
>>
>>159710908
Yeah, but it wasn't as easily as Boruto made friends.
Sasuke was liked by everyone. The girls had crushes on him and the boys thought he was cool since he was the top of the class.
>>
>>159711131
Literally says novel. Purpleshits at the worst
>>
File: af9Ab3T.jpg (71KB, 382x600px) Image search: [Google]
af9Ab3T.jpg
71KB, 382x600px
>>159711131
LN of the anime. Illustrated by Ikemoto
>>
>>159710980
You'd be stupid to believe character popularity does not decide whether or not said characters live/die or get screentime. I doubt Itachi was always planned to be the goodest guy ever from the start until his popularity shot through the roof. Similarly, I believe SP as a studio loves making money and getting good ratings and excellent viewership. Hence, the relative popularity of characters WILL to an extent determine their fates. I agree the first arc was not really all about Denki. But I do think Sumire's insane popularity helped propel her to this point. Maybe she was supposed to be a one arc villain at the start that was turned into someone with this much importance when the popularity results started coming in.
>>
>>159711131
That and the book to the right are the novel series, which adapted the movie
>>
>>159711179
>asking a question equals hurrr purpleshit
Pinkshit please
>>
but why is everyone a prodigy
>>
Ok, lets get this straight. Yes, it's not like the manga and novels are going to be removed from existence, but the anime will overwrite them anyway. Don't expect things to stay the same. The movie is going to be retconned and was already retconned by the manga. What makes you think that the anime won't do the same?
>>
>>159711285
The keikaku showing results
>>
>>159711206
This, chances are they planned to leave the story open for her to stay or leave from the beginning, but wanted to see how well responded not only to her but to all the anime-originals. Notice how 700 only introduced characters that resembled and were related to the previous generation, because they were playing it safe initially. Now they're comfortable with showcasing new and original characters, with Sumire being the most successful. Shit, even goth loli got to show off a bit.
>>
>>159711308
Its just like dbs anime is canon but manga is not
>>
>>159711206
>You'd be stupid to believe character popularity does not decide whether or not said characters live/die or get screentime
Okay first I just want to know if you understand how anime production works? Do you know how long it takes to make one episode?

Second, your argument doesn't make any sense. As stated earlier, Sumire had practically no screentime (this was the point). The biggest opinion of her was that she was cute. She started getting more popular as the theory of her being the masked person became real but that was like 2 episodes before the reveal. There's literally no correlation between her popularity before and after the reveal especially since, also like I said, the most popular girl character in Japan was probably Chocho. Of course all of this was planned out to be Sumire's arc from the beginning. You may have had a point if this arc was like 40 episodes instead of 15 but since that's not the case, no, this was planned. Especially considering there's a goddamn light novel that was being written during the anime production
>>
>>159711285
The same reason everyone was a prodigy in Naruto's generation, and his parent's generation and so on so forth
>>
>>159711285
Because the kids' powers are part of their characterization, and it's better for them to start strong and be distinct immediately than it is for everyone to go through the same shit as last time.
>>
>>159711308
>. The movie is going to be retconned and was already retconned by the manga.
I think you mean the movie is going to have retcons in it, not retconned. Retconned means it's being erased or overwritten by something else.
>>
so we're full ayy lmao now?
>>
>>159705683
WTF kaguya is the true hero
>>
>>159711395
The only prodigy's in Naruto's generation were Neji and Sasuke. Naruto got a bunch of protagonist privilege in part 2 though.
>>
>>159711440
Honestly, yeah.
>>
Hypothetically, if Sumire was leaving, couldn't they still use the same animation that they used for the whole episode? I imagine they animated it that way to keep it ambiguous but only added in the dialogue after her popularity was confirmed and thus, they decided to keep her. I feel they were prepared for either scenario with the animation, with the last scene of her being a farewell instead of a welcome back, if that's what they decided.
>>
>>159711419
This, the movie will overall be the same but will have different changes to match the show and the manga here and there
>>
>>159706990
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
guys what the fuck was that ending
why was ten-tails a baby and why did it do the kamui

Whose arm was it sitting on and why is he toothless

what the fuck
>>
>>159711646
Honestly I felt the same too. The animation without dialogue and context can be used to mean both a farewell and a welcome back. Boruto's thumbs up could be taken to mean him wishing her luck in another village. But the seiyuu recordings can take place sooner to the airing date so I think they left it ambiguous for a while until her insane amounts of popularity was confirmed. Then the had likely had the seiyuu record for a welcoming back and went with that context for the animation instead.
>>
>>159711812
Read Naruto Gaiden
>>
File: denki.jpg (24KB, 410x405px) Image search: [Google]
denki.jpg
24KB, 410x405px
>>159709941

Speaking of which? What were they thinking when they introduced this faggot? He's so boring and unlikable. He reminds me of Komatsu from Toriko which pretty much ruined that series for me.
>>
As someone who likes Sumire / Sarada equally, or rather they both have best girl potential, it's sad to see people transfer the Sakura hate to Sarada just because she's her daughter. You can root for Sumire, who I'm so glad for getting introduced into the story, while not shitting on Sarada. She has potential to be top-tier too, but the anime has mainly placed her in a bystander role. I hope they'll let her properly shine in her Gaiden arc. Manga Sarada is already great (except for her awful outfit), who understands and respects Boruto's wishes.
>>
>>159711852
But saradafag is sakurafag they both shit
>>
>>159711812
I won't spoiler you since usually people don't like that but it's all in the Gaiden story.
>>
>>159711852
>You can root for Sumire
no one wants to do that
>>
>>159707484
>Isn't that common in school?
Where do you live?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAPfy7e52ZQ
real tears
>>
>>159711917
Fuck off saradafag
>>
>>159711902
Their fans overlap so Sarada is bound to get some of the scorching hatred constantly aimed at Sakura. Doesn't help they try to give her Sakura's annoying catchphrase as well.
>>
File: Peeved Borito.png (466KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Peeved Borito.png
466KB, 1200x800px
>>159710231

A part of me hopes that scene in the beginning is like a gag movie within the series. It looked cringy as fuck and it goes to show that the guys working on Boruto are going to repeat the same mistakes that Naruto made which made it lose a lot of popularity over the years. Protracted war arcs were the worst fucking thing to happen to Naruto. I'll drop this shit if it devolves into another shitfest ninja war like Naruto did after Pain.
>>
File: 62610261_p0.jpg (96KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
62610261_p0.jpg
96KB, 640x800px
>>159711844
Shit taste detected, Denki is the best boy in this show.
>>
File: sumire_4.jpg (110KB, 900x1099px) Image search: [Google]
sumire_4.jpg
110KB, 900x1099px
>>159711822
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they were prepared for both scenarios. Her character felt important, but she was strangely ambiguous in many places, including her not appearing in the manga and novels.

It's like she was an experiment, and she won the bet, because the people like her.
>>
>>159711977
>0:44
Is Metal adopted?
>>
>>159711914
Oh aite, thanks
>>
>>159711852
This. I've got no problem with Sarada, I like her. I even like Sakura. Of course, I love Sumire much more. I honestly didn't really like Boruto and Sarada from the beginning, felt like having to choose between the survival of the Uzumaki and the Uchiha
>>
>>159710600
this isn't south park, you fool
>>
File: ugh.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>159712009

>shotafags
>>
>>159711943
Not on purpose but it's not unusual for kids to accidentally call their teachers mom or dad. It's embarrassing, but it's not unusual.
>>
>>159711902
>they both shit
They're really not. Sarada is a really great character who even if you don't like does have a really nice dynamic with Boruto. I could never say the same for her mother
>>
>>159712039
fucking hell how does those characters keep finding people that looks like themselves
>>
>>159712071

Yea when your like 5....
>>
File: Sakura confirmed cucked.jpg (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sakura confirmed cucked.jpg
1MB, 2000x1600px
>>159711977

Oh shit? Are they going to cover the best arc in Boruto so far? Can't fucking wait.
>>
>>159711977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkG98WdN6uU
>>
>>159710591
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159712134
I think the idea is that she would be calling him dad with Shino having adopted her. It would be cute.
>>
>>159711987
>>159711988
The person in question is pinkshitfag, who after all these years, is so hurt by NaruSaku sinking and hides behind "b-but SasuSaku was the one she wanted anyways!", cries when anons call Sakura "pinkshit", and has now projected his insecurity into the current ships by way of forced memes such as "Hinata 2.0" and "sayonara purpleshit".
>>
I think the reason for Sumire's arc and her character is to prelude the power that Boruto will receive from Momoshiki. In the manga it came out of nowhere.
>>
>>159712184

>Shino being a father to Sumire

Sumire using insects when??
>>
>>159710610
SAYONARA PINKSHITFAG
>>
>>159708738
That grown Mitsuki resembles Tobirama a lot. Will he carry on a legacy of BTFOing Uchihas too?
>>
>>159712243
>Sumire using insects when??
No. I mean, I would like Shino being a father, but this, just no.
>>
File: Based Tobirama.jpg (111KB, 800x785px) Image search: [Google]
Based Tobirama.jpg
111KB, 800x785px
>>159712281

One can only hope inb4 ifunny watermark maymay.
>>
>>159712281
how? The only similarity is that their hair is a bright color
>>
>>159712216
Only if it involves Sumire herself. It's already too late to drop her character now.
>>
>>159712214
All those are different people.
>>
File: 12345612346.png (1MB, 1024x766px) Image search: [Google]
12345612346.png
1MB, 1024x766px
NEW
>>159711656
>>159711656
>>159711656
>>
>>159712402
fuck off
>>
>>159708494
Bugs live in his eyes. Exposing them would be unpleasing for everybody around.
>>
>>159712402
This is kind of premature, we didn't even reach the bump limit yet
>>
>>159712281
Unless Sauce has a son to carry the Uchiha name, I think Mitsuki will become an Uchiha by marrying Sarada
Thus finally completing Orochimaru's keikaku to get the Sharingan before Hiashi does, to which Hiashi will then respond by summoning Nue through Boruto and Sumire
>>
>>159712402
holy shit i bet youre the fag that always try to make your own boruto threads popular when there still are active ones
>>
>>159712402
We have another 30 posts you fucking newfag. Goddamn I know these threads are bad but don't be this retarded
>>
>>159707796
I mean, momoshiki does have the power to beat her. He has deva path that could deflect most of her shit or sucks up her chakra punches and launch them back harder. It's just that for some reason he never fucking uses any of the six paths jutsu.
>>
>>159712402
based

>>159712521
>>159712508
brainlets
>>
You are making great efforts to make Boruto threads banneable. Please keep up the good work.
>>
>>159712145
That thread was amazing.
>>
I liked when Bort shouted the name of Sumire
Instead of calling her"Inchou" in episode 14
It looks like Sumire + Nue + eye of Bort are locked to open a door for Kaguya
I hope no one will hurt Sumire to have this door open or kill Sumire because she is the one who can use Nue is definitely shut this door to avoid a return of Kaguya
>>
>>159707877
Why was so bad about her old outfit? Why did he need to change it?
>>
>>159712722
Plot twist: the infamous boardculturefag is the one responsible, trying to get Boruto/Naruto threads pruned on sight
>>
>>159712788
If she's popular enough, I'm sure she'll be okay
>>
>>159712722
like that'll ever happen
keep fearmongering you bitter dork
>>
>>159712788
I am fine with her being in real danger, because you know, you gotta have a good reason to have a badass battle. But as other anons, I hope she doesn't die. Keep her safe SP!
>>
>>159707796
Obviously they would have engaged in a war of attrition. Pain defeated the pervy sage because pervy sage didn't know what he faced. They would have captured zetsus and made pills out of them and kept doing so until kaguya was vulnerable enough for them to strike.
>>
>>159708132
"One, Sarada needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Sarada's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking 'Where's Sarada?' Three, she must be as lewd as possible."

That outfit is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>159710976
What preview? Must have missed it.
>>
>>159713038
There was an anon on one of the previous threads that theorized that maybe Kawaki is Boruto and Sumire's son from the future, and that he came back to destroy the shinobi system and prevent the ayy lmaos from taking over the world and killing his mother. What do you think?
>>
File: Omlette du fromage.jpg (27KB, 389x429px) Image search: [Google]
Omlette du fromage.jpg
27KB, 389x429px
>>159709584
>What will Sumire think?
>>
File: 1489571979503.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1489571979503.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>159707877
>high heel
>on ninja
for what purpose ?
>>
File: 1491082535846.jpg (48KB, 600x681px) Image search: [Google]
1491082535846.jpg
48KB, 600x681px
Reminder that Salad is cute waifu and it doesn't matter if she ends up in the burrito or not, i still love her
boruto is for himawari only
>>
>>159713487
MOOOOOODDDDDDS
>>
>>159710849

Fucking perfect. Thanks anon.
>>
File: Naruto Puppets.png (232KB, 464x768px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto Puppets.png
232KB, 464x768px
>>159706996
I can do a quick tl;dr of the end of Shippuden for you. Leaving out the basic stuff though.

>Goes to war with Madara and Obito
>Sasuke comes back
>Shit ton of powerboosts
>Naruto and Sasuke turn out to be destined as op shinobi
>Defeat the mommy of chakra
>Naruto and Sasuke fight
>Lose arms
>Both have children
>Naruto: Boruto and Himawari
>Sasuke and Sakura: Salad
>Pic related btw

If you want to catch up from there watch the movie and then the anime. The manga is pretty meh so far.
>>
>>159712145

LOOOOL that image. It seems that being a Sakurafag is a ticket directly to a plane worse than hell.
>>
Just post and let this thread reach bump limit, god!
>>
>>159714627
Next time report early thread starters. Mods DO sometimes regulate that bullshit.
>>
>>159714627
bump limit now
>>
>>159714804
Now it is.
>>
>>159714872
now
>>
>>159708529
Never ever compare Bulma with that piece of shit Sakura, are we clear faggot?
>>
>>159713945
>LOOOOL
Fuck off
Thread posts: 504
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.