[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3 episodes in and I haven't got a flying fuck what the plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: p397296_b_v8_ab.jpg (380KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p397296_b_v8_ab.jpg
380KB, 960x1440px
3 episodes in and I haven't got a flying fuck what the plot is beyond rebels vs empire or why all the rebels seem to be at each others throats
>>
46 left
>>
>>159704231
They better explain this shit, I'm liking it and I'm being patient expecting the answers to come so they better fucking come
>>
>>159704144
Wing is one of the worse Gundam.
>>
>>159704980
It's very mediocre but not nearly as bad as Seed or Age
>>
>>159705042
SEED is great. I didn't watch Age.
>>
Wing was my first anime. It's still got a special place in my heart, despite its flaws.
>>
>Expecting answers from Wing
You're in for a ride, son, this will be fun. For me.
>>
It has nice char designs
>>
The show sucked ass but the Gundams were pretty cool.
>>
How many Gundams did Hero go through? He must have really sucked ass.
>>
File: Untitled.png (632KB, 498x725px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
632KB, 498x725px
lol what the fuck

Who keeps a personal photo of someone they care about with their fucking helmet on at all times? Did she really have no pictures of him without it? Who even took these anyways?
>>
>>159707762
thats just gundam tradition to have a character that wears a helmet like that all the time by Gundam Wing it's like a running gag at that point.
>>
desu it's the only gundam i've ever watched and i liked it.
>>
Noin is a man
>>
>>159704144
I love Wing but funnily enough it's biggest weakness is the Gundam pilots themselves. Apart from Duo and Quatre the rest are very 'meh' though Heero does have one or two moments.

I love Wing for everyone and everything else. Good side characters, likeable mobile suit designs (Aries superior look), two good villains and interesting battles even if they do recycle footage.

But as I said, weak main characters save two and as you have noticed the story is a bit screwy at the start. It makes sense as you go on.
>>
>>159708180
Why does her hair keep changing colour?
>>
>>159708417
>the story is a bit screwy at the start. It makes sense as you go on.
Ahhh good.

I like Zex and his superiors bromance. I started watching this because I saw the second OP and it was amazing.
>>
File: Lucrezia_Noin.png (426KB, 735x817px) Image search: [Google]
Lucrezia_Noin.png
426KB, 735x817px
beautiful tomboy
>>
>>159708555
Yeah as I mentioned the side characters are far more enjoyable. Zechs, Noin, Sally Po, Treize. Whats funny is every side character seems to grow and change while the gundam pilots stay pretty much the same.

Also wont lie the series can get a bit rollercoastery in some parts, like 4 or 5 really good episodes followed by two dull ones that you only watch because they have important plot moments in them.
>>
>>159709380
Don't forget the two unneeded recap episodes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.