[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>isekai >reincarnation >game system >harem YAMETEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: YAM.jpg (43KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
YAM.jpg
43KB, 480x480px
>isekai
>reincarnation
>game system
>harem
YAMETEEEEE
>>
So, you are autistic and can't drop LNs after picking them up?
You are also retarded and can't read summaries before trying out something that is evidently going to hurt you?

Must suck to be you.
>>
>>159700072
Pretty sure Japan is already weening out authors who try to do this stuff. They themselves are tired of it already. Only those with good premises remain really, or the popular ones.
>>
Is someone holding a gun against your head forcing you to watch them?
>>
>>159700072
Fuck you, I like em.
>>
>>159700400
There were only looking for very specific stories for their labels. They even banned female MCs. Kadokawa especially wouldn't do that and kill the golden goose with their own hands.
So far all the hype about banning isekai has been clickbait bullshit from youknowwhere
>>
>>159700689
They*
>>
>>159700689
They are actually culling it out though. Even readers are already tired of it.

Lots of editorials already came up saying that Companies are "celebrating" lazy authors because of their tolerance to this.

I mean, what was the last "Isekai" that actually got popular? Only Konosuba and Re:Zero. After that, none anymore got popular or are even good.
>>
>>159700072
>>159700400
>>159700792

>High School
>Battle
>Harem

If this shit is still going what makes you think Isekai is going to yamete?
>>
>>159700792
Slime is pretty popular right now. Anime will probably be announced soon.
>>
>>159701070
the patrician's choice
>>
File: 1489501266037.jpg (164KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489501266037.jpg
164KB, 656x1024px
>Hating fun
Why do you faggots even watch anime in the first place if you hate it so much?
>>
>>159700792
Youjo senki?
>>
>>159700792
Shield Hero?
>>
>>159701119
That's possible. It looks like they forced Yen Press to take a pretty rapid schedule compared to their usual Light Novels, so I imagine they want the English novels to have covered a certain point before the anime.
>>
>>159700792
What are you even talking about? Those two only got incredibly popular because of the anime adaptions.

Re:Zero's latest vol sold for like 45k so far and Arifureta's volumes just as an example, each and every one of them keeps selling 30k+ and that's without an adaption or anything. Slime goes about 50k sometimes. Re:Zero was like barely hitting 5k before the anime.

Konosuba and Re:Zero didn't have large fanbases, especially Re:Zero got pushed by kadokawa but still isn't selling how say Overlord with its massive 100k+ that it showed with its latest volume like an year ago.

If anything the really popular stuff like Slime, Airfureta, Hachinan and tons of other top 100's are very likely to get adaptions in the future. MF Books also entered the game which means MT is very likely now as well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.