[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write a passable Isekai plot >MC is NEET >Gets Truck-kunned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 65

File: Onikirimaruden.png (592KB, 824x756px) Image search: [Google]
Onikirimaruden.png
592KB, 824x756px
ITT: Write a passable Isekai plot

>MC is NEET
>Gets Truck-kunned
>Reborn into another world OP as fuck and asked to go beat the demon king
>Sods the whole business to go trekking in the amazon
>Rest of manga is just discovery channel and comfy sol adventures with animals and random cute girls he meets

>pic not related
>>
>>159687805
>OP MC
>but goes do something inane instead
Boring, not to mention trite already.
>>
>>159687805
I want it. Throw in some comedy though.
>>
>MC dies
>Revives in new world
>gets slaved
>manages to escape
>becomes a thief
>then a hired killer
>>
>>159687895
Hardly, it's not another MUH SUPERIOR NIPPONESE COOKING or MUH slave girls or MUH gunpowder

Can you name any other Isekai with the exact same premise?
>>
>>159687989
>Hitman the Isekai

I like it, what role does the Isekai play in the story?
>>
Let me give the Isekai genre a shot, heres a plot and chapter 1 of an Isekai Manga I thought

Izami is a 16 year old highschool boy, He is not a loser beta MC he has a lot of friends and is pretty much a healthy guy, One of Izami's hobbies is blacksmithing since their family is known as good blacksmiths in the past but now he just does it as a hobby, Izami is also interested in Martial Arts and so He along with his sister is excited for their field trip in a village located on top of a mountain famous for having a lot of martial arts dojos aswell as martial arts books and is also famous for being top of a mysterious and spiritual mountain. After a whole day of touring the village with his sister and buying a lot of martial arts books its time for them to get home, while going down the mountain they got caught by an unexpected storm and the bus they are riding flipped up side down and her sister got thrown outside the clift but Izami managed to grab on her before she falls, Izami noticing the ground he is in cant hold any further he uses all of his strength to pull his sister up at the same time ground collapsing and him falling off the mountain, Izami Accepting death he wakes up in a clear blue sky and noticed the mountain is gone, and he is surprised he is alive, he also realized he is a different world and thinks of this as a second chance given by God so he wants to live this new life the way he wants. This pretty much the plot and what happens in chapter 1, also he got sent in a middle aged themed Isekai with his BAG full of martial arts books he bought. would you read this Isekai manga? and also this is not harem, it has girls but the girls dont throw themselves to him.
>>
>>159688034
replace tracking with tourism and you got Death March
>>
>>159688170
but its not science and wildlife are a completely different genre to tourism.
>>
>>159687805
>MC is a truck driver
>crashes into another truck
>reborn into another world with a truck that never runs out of fuel but is otherwise normal
>must use his trucker skills to defeat evil
>>
>high school MC is transported to another world with cheat ability
>but the MC is chuuni as all hell and abuses the fuck out of the cheats
>his fun causes misery and suffering to the world's people and they bring up heroes to stop him
>they managed to seal the MC but the seal actually brought him back to his own world
>years passed and the MC becomes a salary man with wife and kids, he chalks up his Isekai memories to chunni delusions he once had and ignores them
>cultists ends up breaking the seal summoning him back into the other world
>having a wife and kid and job he wants to get back but there's only one problem, 1000 years have passed and no one knows the seal used last time
>the awakened ancient evil now has to find his way back home
>>
>>159687989
make it a Xianxia and you got a deal
>>
A comedy/adventure isekai where a qt school girl social outcast dies in a semi-hilarious unconventional fashion. She wakes up surrounded by greenery and starts freaking out with excitement thinking she's been transported to a generic fantasy world and that she can manipulate her way into becoming the shoujo princess she's always dreamed of being. In actuality, she just woke up in an oasis, and it turns out she's been whisked away to your trope-filled, generic shonen manime desert wasteland full of macho martial artists, gunslingers, oddballs, warlords, biker gangs, and assorted eccentric nutjobs. It turns out women are a very rare commodity reserved for leaders and the upper-class, thus she's constantly on the run from perverts who want to have their way with her, and people who want to turn her in for a lifetime of riches.

Luckily for her, after days of wandering around like a headless chicken, she encounters the seemingly boy of her dreams, a mysterious, gun-toting prince charming around her age riding a dune buggy. Unluckily for her, he's a delusional chuuni nutjob that kidnaps her and vows to protect her from the dangers of the desert, declaring her as his fair maiden, and that he's going to bring her to his humble abode (which doesn't exist) to shield her from outside dangers. Being the manipulative girl she is, she capitalizes on his hopeless obsession to wrap him around her finger.

The rest of the plot just consists of their nonsensical, aimless adventures through the desert and encounters with the various eccentric denizens. It turns out the boy's all talk and just carries a gun for show and he's a tragically bad shot who gets comically wrecked in every single episode.

Also there's a subplot where it's revealed the boy's an amnesiac who doesn't realize he's been isekai'd, and has a pathetically stupid story surrounding his memory loss, but he refuses to accept this even when the evidence is laid before him.
>>
A businessman gets abducted by a fairy and brought into some lame medieval fantasy world #9001 where he's forced to sell real estate after being explained that if he sells enough land it will somehow topple the big bad guy
>>
>MC is a high school student
>dies
>anime ends
>>
>>159688248
>Japan's population is in decline.
>A Japanese Truck drive drives his truck into a bigger, scarier truck and dies.
God sends him to a world without trucks and his Truck runs on magic.
>He must defeat the demon king by running him over.
>Every time he runs over an evil demon they're reborn as a human in Japan, thus solving the population decline.
>>
I wish we had Sci-fi Isekai, Anon-kun gets trucked and ends up thousand of years in the future, has to learn how to fend for himself in this new world, and eventually ends up as a pirate pilot, helping his crew take down fat merchant ships or running odd and dangerous jobs, always living the good life with his friends.

It would at very least be better than another boring medieval isekai.
>>
>>159687805
>Group of people get isekaid
>The isekai is everyones perfect world that 100% panders to them.
>Mc doesn't buy any of this bullshit.
>Plot is about the MC literally dragging everyone kicking and screaming back to reality, because fuck this escapism power fantasy bullshit it is unhealthy and he just wants to go home even if the others think reality sucks.
>>
Almost all isekai stories would be better if you removed the isekai parts
>>
File: Now and Then, Here and There.jpg (353KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
Now and Then, Here and There.jpg
353KB, 1200x764px
>>159689650
>I wish we had Sci-fi Isekai, Anon-kun gets trucked and ends up thousand of years in the future, has to learn how to fend for himself in this new world
You literally just described Now and Then, Here and There, but the MC doesn't get trucked, just teleported.
>>
>>159689765
so you want to adapt ffta?
>>
>>159687805
>Mc is a normal guy
>A wild truck sama appears
>God asks him what kind of power he wants in a new world.
>Gets complete and true resurrection. None of that necromancer zombie bullshit
>Befriends people and has an unkillable army
>>
File: 1460705325991.png (544KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460705325991.png
544KB, 720x480px
>>159689765
>>
>>159688384
I..I think I would read this.
>>
I came up with an outline for my own isekai story almost twenty years ago — well before isekai was a genre, as you can imagine. Regardless, it still used a lot of the tropes and themes of modern isekai stories, so it's no better, really.

>an entire high school class is transported to another world
>they arrive as nothing more than themselves
>are quickly greeted by a guide that tells them they've been summoned to fight in a coming war against the forces of evil, etc.
>are informed of and lead to various places of power by their guide in order to "level them up"
>this process gives them a D&D-like "class" and, for some, transforms them into a member of a generic, good guy fantasy race (their general appearance remains them same, however)
>however, each place of power is attuned to a single, specific classmate, so the process is slow going; a few people even die along the way before they're able to level-up after being attacked by the forces of evil
>herein enters the MC: scared for his life, he enters the place of power meant for someone else (not even one of the ones that died)
>the MC is transformed into a dark elf mage and marked as a member of the forces of evil
>the story deals with the MC trying to be a good guy when everyone around him quite literally sees him as an enemy (his name is in red text, etc.) and the various circumstances that unfold from there

I've never really developed the idea past the premise very much. It could easily be turned into one of those "the op main character vs. the world" sort of isekais, as so many often are, 'though I'd like to think that it'd deal mostly with the MC's interactions with both his classmates, as well as the existing forces of good and evil, all the while trying not to get killed by any of them.
>>
File: Marcheisadick.png (25KB, 521x462px) Image search: [Google]
Marcheisadick.png
25KB, 521x462px
>>159689977
>>159690034
Yes, it is the anime the industry needs right now.
>>
>MC is a NEET
>gets truck-kunned
>comes back as a roach
>Buddhism was real the whole time
>I can't believe I was reincarnated as a cockroach and lost a chance at an incredible isekai fantasy adventure life
>>
Isekai but the world is a game made by bathesda and there's no patches
>>
>>159690310
MC is a programmer and is tasked with fixing the game from within
>>
>>159687805
>MC is struck and killed by a truck
>he reincarnates inside the truck's trailer
>learns that the truck is actually a separate, mobile dimension that travels through worlds recruiting heroes by killing them
>the trailer is full of people who each get to vote on whether the truck driver should "recruit" a given person it comes across, which is broadcast to the gods of each dimension as their favorite gameshow
>>
>>159690344
>the enemy is a unholy combination of dead lines,CEOs and online fans demanding more patches
>>
MC is just your normal everyday highschool NEET who works as an LN author in his spare time. One day on the way to his afterschool plumbing apprenticeship, he gets run over by a truck.
Of course, when he next opens his eyes, a friendly god tells him that his death was an accident and he can't be sent back to earth.
The god gives him one wish and sends MC to another world. MC wishes to be "average".
After arriving in the world, MC discovers that he's actually unbelievably powerful when he saves a pair of sisters from slavers. It turns out that "average" was from a god's perspective, so now he can kill T-rexes with a single finger.
In any case, the girls instantly fall in love with him and voluntarily become his slaves. Setting out with his new slaves, whom MC refuses to sex because reasons, MC arrives in a kingdom where he kills an evil man who is robbing a woman in a dark ally.
The woman turns out to be the princess of the kingdom and as a reward for saving his daughter, the king abdicates the throne and makes MC the new king. Also the princess falls in love with the MC but he won't touch her either.
Next, the demon king makes some overly complicated plot to kidnap a girl that MC spent 3 seconds looking at from the corner of his eye who just so happens to be the super sugoii miko lady with the power to activate the macguffin.
Unfortunately for the demon lord, the MC grew attached to the girl during their 3 seconds of eye contact, so he goes and slaughters every demon in the realm and then doesn't fuck her.

Then you die of malignant cancer.
>>
File: img000022.png (1MB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
img000022.png
1MB, 905x1300px
>>159690310
Say no more.
>Guy gets isekaid in a buggy and glitchy as fuck.game that he played to.hell and back in the real world
>Uses glitches, bugs and speedruns strats to beat the game as fast as possible so that he can go.back home.
>>
>>159690613
god fukken bless i'm so reading that shit
>>
>>159690310
I remember there being a hentai about the dude being transported inside a game and the npc's ignore everything he's doing
>>
>>159688248
There is a wn about truck driver who is working for god to run over betas and send them to isekai.
>>
>>159687989
I can recall like 5 wns with that plot.
>>
>>159687989
Why did you write the plot of Black Maria? Thats shits getting taken down anon.
>>
>MC is the son of an isekai protag
>said protagonist cucked a demon king before defeating him
>half demon child gets banished
>ends up in the normal world
>hates it so much he develops a scheme to conquer it
>everyone his age just thinks he's a chuuni
>>
>>159690701
It's called Kono Sekai ga Game da to Ore dake ga Shitteiru
>>
How about something like Hataraku Maou-sama except instead of a comedy the demon lord actually tries to destroy the world.
>>
>Truck is run over by MC
>Truck is trasnported to a different world where he has reincarnated as the Demon Lord's Chariot
>Truck must now work hard to stop the Demon Lord without being detected and return to his world.
>>
>>159691190
Can the series be called "Ganbare! Truck-kun!"?
>>
>MC IS a neet
>dies from an assault truck of peace
>learns who kills hims
>Reborn in the past as the truck that got him
>he is in the factory and learn about the history of the great assault trucks before him
>he must prevent assault trucking himself
>>
>MC is a space alien
>MC is a spy tasked with scouting out Earth
>gets killed by Truck-kun
>Isekai'd to a fantasy world but as an alien instead of his human disguise
>MC attempts to take over the fantasy world with his alien technology
>>
>>159691292
Needs to be longer.
>How I got run over by a school student and became the Demon Lord's chariot.
>>
File: 1444850359865.jpg (80KB, 522x436px) Image search: [Google]
1444850359865.jpg
80KB, 522x436px
>MC gets run over by truck
>Is reincarnated in a fantasy world as a girl
>Due to various circumstances, he is sold into sex slavery
>As a result of being continually violated, he eventually breaks and accepts being both a woman and a slut
>>
>>159690310
>>159690344
Well anon, I have just the thing:
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/kusoge-online-beta/
Don't know if it's good or not
>>
>>159691410
go check sad panda and find something more orignal
>>
>>159690881
I need to read this now. And what's the point anyway? Unleash the betas's potential in other universes?
>>
>>159691463
I haven't seen that particular scenario translated, at least.
>>
>Protagonist is an elderly Japanese man at the end of his life
>fucked up a martial arts career by getting involved with drugs and spent most of his 20's being a shitty delinquent before cleaning up his act
>lead a life of mediocrity and dies wishing that he'd had a proper mentor to guide him
>God Isekais him into a world based on Celtic Mythology
>He has creation magic and can manipulate nature as an Immortal Druid and his job is to guide and mentor the many young heroes and demigods who need to accomplish their destinies
>problem is most of these kids are violent super powered rapists who have no self control, despite being well meaning at heart, and most of them have powers that outmatch him 10 to 1
>so now he has to essentially heard cats and teach all the boys and girls life lessons while preparing them for the onslaught of demonic forces encroaching upon the land
>>
MC is a neet, that ran out of green tea,so he goes to the conbi in the middle of the night and gets trucked.
The driver taped this and post a webm on 2chan. The MC reincarnates as 2chan website and must suffer the pain of people mocking his death,and must crime solver to find out who the person who killed him was and try to shitpost him so he an hero himeself
>>
>>159690746
I really want to read this but I have no idea how to search for it
>>
>MC is a baby
>Gets isekai'd
>Fuck you genre, I'm now writing straight up fantasy
>No rpg elements
>World has internal consistensy and rules and they are always followed, no asspulls
>No relevant romance or harems or such bullshit
>MC is not the chosen one or any such bullshit, he trains to become some class and then goes on adventures
>Plot is literally just a regular D&D campaign, the MC party is generally selfish and has various alignments, characters act in interesting ways and end up in interesting places, instead of it being "good guy party vs evil guys" dumb shit.
>>
File: 1443678944129.png (9KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443678944129.png
9KB, 600x600px
>MC is transported to a different world
>In this world, humanity has long been extinct, wiped out by another form of intelligent life that formed
>Humanity is remembered with hatred by the species that triumphed
>MC has to attempt to avoid being noticed while searching for a way back to his own world
>>
>>159691748
Note: By no RPG elements I mean, it plays like usual fantasy, there's skills and spells, but it doesn't play like an mmo, no menus, no hp/mp bars, no skill points, etc.
>>
>>159691924
>normal fantasy
>skills
>>
Main character is the most popular girl in the school. She is two-faced trash who thinks very little about other people and lies her way through life. She dies in an ironic twist of fate while pretending to keep up one of her lies.
The world she is transported to is set in the far off future. There are no elves, dragons or magic. It's a dystopic wasteland.
MC has no special power beyond her talent for lying.
The main antagonist is a typical isekai protagonist who believes "being nice" entitles him to girl pussy. He uses to be a classmate of MC and gained an OP bionic arm in the process.
Whe MC beats the antagonist in the end she tells him "a garbage human being is garbage in any world".
>>
>>159691998
Yes, real life has skills too, I'm not talking in the game sense.
>>
File: brown azusa.jpg (450KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
brown azusa.jpg
450KB, 1920x1080px
>a young wizard studying for magic university exams is on his way to pick up some freshly-baked bread when he is suddenly trampled under a carriage
>he wakes up in the body of a baby
>in the Federal Republic of Somalia
>manages to survive to become a young child, and realizes that they can still use magic, albeit nowhere near as powerful as they were before
>the village finds them practicing one day and deem them a witch - forced to flee for their life, the MC manages to escape with the help of their magic
>wandering the countryside, the MC is kidnapped by a mercenary group and forced to become a child soldier
>now our MC must navigate the horrors of African war and find a way to escape their predicament while strengthening their magic powers in secret and also concealing the fact that they are now a girl
>>
>>159687805
>MC is Fuuka from Fuuka
>Gets trucked
>Gets isekai'd
>Her new world is full of trucks and truck accidents
>She decides to become an idol in her world and sing to prevent more truck accidents
>The main villain is Fuuka 2.0's dad's clone, who is the owner of the world's truck company
>At some point, she meets Kazuma, who talks about the time he was (not) hit by a tractor

captcha: Select all images with a
bus
>>
>MC is a samurai
>gets isekai'd into the typical western style medieval world
>it has a game RPG system
>he has no idea what the fuck this shit is
>people tell him he is like people from the east
>he travels across the land showcasing his superior katana folded 1000 times over
>at the end he ends up in isekai japan
>>
>>159689787

Wait, wait, does that mean we get a story about a Connecticut Yankee?
>>
>MC is a Yakuza
>Gets isekai'd at his wedding together with his betrothed by a rival Yakuza
>God gives him a chance to meet his wife again in another world
>MC wakes up as generic peasant, and finds out his wife is now the princess of the country and doesn't remember him
>MC makes it his quest to gain enough renown to take the princess' hand in marriage the only way he knows how - by building a new syndicate
>>
>>159687805

MC is a wizard.
Casts a spell to teleport him elsewhere.
Ends up in Post-WW2 Japan
Only way to get back is to use the power of an atom bomb explosion.
>>
>>159687805
>MC is Hitler
>Gets Cyanide-kunned
>Reborn into another world as a little girl and asked to beat demon king
>Sods the whole business to build Empire
>>
>>159692887
Hitler has been isekai'd before, he also built an empire in it.
>>
>>159692887
>Builds empire
>Somehow gets swindled by isekai-jews
>>
>mc is a random guy
>gets isekai'd
>world has neither magic nor rpg elements, is just medieval times
>dies of dysentery
>>
>>159692937
But was he a little girl?
>>
>MC is a NEET and gets truck-kun'd into another world.
>has to learn how to survive in a world without NEETBUX.
>its a comfy slice of life show about farming.

it would be like the agriculture anime to spice and wolfs economics.
>>
>>159687805

>Average American gun owner gets trukked into a fantasy world because the god of chaos was getting bored with how things are going
>brings Kalashnikov and anti-Monarchist ideals like human rights to the fantasy world
>gun isn't a match for high level magics and MC has to use his wits to not die again as more people begin to realize this
>things get pretty out of hand pretty quickly though, especially after he gives up the recipe to black powder to peasant revolutionaries
>revolution starts going full Bolshevik with entire royal families being massacred, churches and banks burned and looted, merchant and mages guilds get targeted for elimination
>MC just runs away because the situation is FUBAR, settles down to a boring life in another country, whole thing turns into farming simulator for at least 40 chapters
>>
>>159689535
Jokes aside, I'm a little salty that isekai with two way world interactions have fallen out of fashion.

Also this would be fucking great.
>>
File: 1487220284451.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487220284451.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
>>159687805
>MC is Truck-kun
>years of running over people catching up
>people start looking both ways & not getting run over
>another world is suffering due to lack of OP other-worlders doing shit for them
>Truck-kun himself must visit the isekai world & run over demons
Truck gonna fuck
>>
File: 1360169334472.png (93KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
1360169334472.png
93KB, 317x317px
>>159687805
MC gets isekai'd to ancient JAPAN with that girl he's in love.
He has a cheat sword that lets him fight enemies with ease.
He then tries to recover Japan from a guy that's destoying cities and raping women everywhere.
But the girl he likes turns out to be the demon king and now he has to team up with the villain to kill her.
>>
>>159691616
really can be any mythology and I'd be interested
>>
>MC is a magician from a fantasy world
>MC get's trampled by many, many horses
>Isekai'd into earth but with mechs
>MC tries to get back but requires a massive amount of power cores from the mechs to provide the energy to summon a portal
>Somehow gets mixed into a civil war while hunting for power cores
>Civil war escalates because the MC is now participating
>>
>>159687989
Sounds like major chuuni shit.
>>
>>159687989
Isn't that Jak 2?
>>
>>159687805
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Stranded_in_fantasy
>>
>MC gets hit by truck
>Goddess taking a massive dump and sends Mc off without buff
>"oh shit, I forgot to give him special abilities, I'll just summon another guy and give him it."
>MC wakes up and lives a regular life until he attends school
>meets this hyper active "dense" student with "black hair" and seemingly have the ability to use any magic he wants as long as he sees them.
>black hair gets harem because of nice attitude, powerful, good looks
>MC just does his own shit because he knows that if he even interact with this black haired teenager he will get into some serious shit like slaying the demon queen.
>queen
>female
>probably single
>oh shit it's not gonna be one of those is it
>MC decides to pick up swordsmanship since he's basically talentless in any forms of magic. Goal: join army kill queen. Can't let her coexist with humanity. Can't get rid of 6000 years of hatred simply by talk no jutsu ---> harem get
>gets recruited to the army
>hears about this black haired shounen who seemingly rises through the ranks with at least 3x speed.
>"oh fuck it's him"
>black hair becomes the captain
>captain of the Mc's division
>ordered to charge straight into the Devils army
> MC loses right arm
>only shield remaining
>not shield hero
>loses shield
>whole division dies except for MC and black hair
>Black hair rewarded for his bravery against the demon queens four dukes
>absolutely no comments about his division nearly wiping out
>now armless, the Mc decides to retire before getting killed by the black hair "hero"
>black hair now has princess as harem after rescuing her from enemy kidnap
>Mc called back to army because he's the "left hand of the hero"
>the right hand is for holding his harem
>also symbolic of the fact that the Mc lost his right hand
>joins new division of soldiers
>they joined only because of the propaganda that joining the black haired heroes party will lead them to glory
>ordered to charge straight into demon queens castle
>2000/2000
>>
>MC is a tomboy jockey
>Gets Isekai'd into the private chambers of some beloved royal who at that moment dies of unknown causes
>Gets captured and beaten
>Rescued on execution day by rebel faction
>Steals a horse during getaway
>Hailed as a hero of the rebellion and respected because riding skill is typically exclusive to nobles
>Unable to control the rebels, embarks on a fun journey of pillagery while posing as a man, founds her own cavalry
>Something something keikakus, tragic falsely-accused love interest, and conquering things
>>
>As a young child, MC meets a young dark elf girl, who was ostracized in the community for not being human and becomes her friend
>One day, despite his embarrassment, she gets him to play house with her
>Not understanding how weddings worked, she used a ritual from a book instead, which was actually meant for summoners to contract magical beasts
>Normally, the ritual she used couldn't be used to contract with humans in the first place, but it turned out her magic was too strong
>Years later, because the magic stunted his growth, he's an unaging shota, trying to find work except nobody will hire him because he looks too young
>Meanwhile, his childhood friend who is now a Christmas cake is just lounging around his home in a sundress, distracting him while he's trying to find jobs and trying to get him to play instead
>Somehow, he always gets dragged into her shenanigans
>>
File: 192633933287.png (2MB, 2814x1420px) Image search: [Google]
192633933287.png
2MB, 2814x1420px
>An alien abducts a generic fantasy party
>Drops them literally into another world
>The entire world's population is made of immortal humanoid robots
>The group of five struggle to understand the new world and find a way back home
>>
>>159688384
i would read this
>>
>>159687805
>college student
>bored of life
>gets transferred to a game world
>has to defeat some endgame boss
>after some time realizes that life in a new world is the same shit as his old world
>starts not giving a fuck and does whatever he wants
>end scene is him as an old man, surrounded by family, telling his story, and passing on his sword to the next generation
>>
File: 128288156148721232.jpg (95KB, 240x400px) Image search: [Google]
128288156148721232.jpg
95KB, 240x400px
>An MC is isekai'd and ends up in a fantasy world's castle having been summoned by a desperate king and country who want the demon lord defeated
>Only catch is, this isn't some jap teenage reader self insert. This is Achilles from the Trojan War.
>In a world in which videogame/fantasy monsters are applied a realistic damage system(no points or flashy bullshit but magic exists), Achilles uses his otherworldly battle genius to overcome what he believes to be some journey to the afterlife he must fight through. Historical references and tactics applied to incredible monsters.
>He is followed by several characters on his journey, and bits of Greek culture and warrior philosophy are brought up through Achilles.
>There is a young magician girl who can't believe he fights without magic like all the other warriors(he sees that as weak), an inexperienced squire who emulates him, a chronicler seeking to record his tale for all history, and a beast race assassin girl secretly sent by the demon king to kill him, but eventually falls in love though is rejected because Achilles is committed to winning glory as he passes through this 'purgatory' to Elysium.
>In the battle with the demon king, Achilles is offered all the riches and women in the world if only he would sit by the lord's side, yet he refuses because the honor of overcoming such a legendary foe and passing into myth is too great for Achilles to give up for earthly pleasures.
>He moves on to the great beyond, and the story ends with the new age born after his passing that mirrors Greek myth, with many warriors adopting the Corinthian helmet design and similar armaments to the hero. Epilogue is the beast girl assassin reading the tale to her children, saying she loved him, but legends don't linger among us mortals.
>>
Story of a hero after defeating the demon lord realized he has no lover yet, everyone in his male only party have already married to their childhood friend, fiance, etc.
Realizing this he went to town to drown his sorrows, however due to his villager clothing, and drunken state, his strength is pulled down a notch.
Suddenly as he was crossing the road, he was run over by a carriage because the coachman dozed off from his driving.
Due to the sheer force, he was not able to hold his ground hurdling him over to a bunch of force spells, which threw him off to the sky, in some coincidence, a volcano in a floating island was erupting releasing high energy ether which also directly hit him. The force was multiplied so hard he crossed dimensions sending him off to a modern world era, he landed on a desolate area.
He was then found by a person who runs an orphanage. The person took care of him until he finally regained consciousness. Unable to understand the words the person was saying, the hero lied and made gestures that he has amnesia.
Unable to go back, he now lives his life as a teenager in this world.
Shenanigans happen, he works and helps the orphanage, while saving people from peril, maybe get a girlfriend or two while he's on it.
>>
>>159694204
>maybe get a girlfriend or two
it's shit
>>
>>159694236
He's from another world anon, monogamy isn't their thing.
>>
>MC is mauled by an escaped zoo tiger
>He is reborn as a baby in isekai amazon, and is adopted by talking monster tiger
>He spends his entire childhood in the jungle, trying to survive all these "push cub off the cliff" trials of tiger mom. He eventually forgets modern conveniences from his past life and become full tarzan
>One day, he sees adventure party trying to explore through the amazon for hidden ruins
>First time MC saw a grill in this life time
>MC tries to rape the mage girl, but was knocked out
>The laws of the jungle dictates to obey the strong ones, so he guides the party to the ruins they were looking for.
>Taking notice of his feral scouting skills and survival knowledge, they recruit MC as a ranger.

>MC and his party tries to uncover the identity of the hidden ruins in the amazon, while he is spooked by MAJICKS and technology. Hijinks ensue.
>>
>>159694283
yeah but he's in modern world now, so no harem
>>
>>159690992
Wait, Black Maria is ending so soon?

I mean, those recent chapters of "bonding" with loli was actually creepy, but it wasn't anything so serious, right?
>>
>MC is highschool student
>gets trucked
>wakes up in a fantasy world
>except not really, he is still in the real world, but the head trauma gave him delusions that he is in a fantasy world
>perspective constantly switches from his POV to what is really happening
>he must defeat the evil demon lord (the school deliquent) with the aid of a wise wizard (his friend who plays along because he finds it hilarious), a beautiful elf archer (his female childhood friend who keeps trying to snap him out of it), and a half demon half angel dark spellsword with heterochromia who always has ridicolus overpowered abilities that he pull out of his ass (a chuunii kohai that believes the mc and joins him)
>>
>>159694309
He really doesn't care anon, he's wearing a mask when saving people so as long as she fancies some girl he'd do it. But due to him banging the damsel in distresses, he was the reason why years later, the girls got pregnant and birthed people with mana, which tipped the balance of that world with the creation of meta-humans.
>>
>>159694441
As depressing as this is, I would read the fuck out of this.

It is like ChuuniKoi that we never got.
>>
>>159694504
I think of it moreso as a comedy. The MC will get saved from actual danger either by convinient delusions (ie: a police officer tells him not to jump into the road because of traffic, he sees it as a bridge troll asking him a riddle that he can't solve so he leaves) or the childhood friend saving him. The only real harm is that he keeps getting beat up by the "demon lord", because his magic sword (random sticks he finds) doesn'twork.
>>
>>159690994
Give me slice of life and a club full of character tropes and no harem, and I'd love it
>>159688384
SOunds interesting, but the world would need to be pretty fucking facinating. Could go either way
>>159688248
>The Sidewalk to Redemption: The Truck-kun Chronicles
>>
>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a battle academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl
>>
>>159688133
Honestly considered suicide after getting through this whole text. It's fucking awful.
>>
>Kingdoms surrounded by hostile wilderness of demons and othershit
>No invasion but it's distressing
>Some towns raided, but otherwise everythings okayish
>Kingdoms get together and make a adventure guild to save money and have freelancing assholes do the work for them
>An iskai'd hero with his elfmage emissary and priestess sidekick off to fight bandits
>Three bandits bros kill them and take their Adventurer's badge
>Go to guild and ask for quests
>Then kill and romp as comedic group of mercenaries against the forces of evil
>>
>>159694672
Man, thats pretty high in the Dark humor scale.

This is almost as bad as those Yuyushiki speculation threads, when they thought MC was actually talking to her dolls the entire time. Those threads got me thinking as I was trying to go to sleep for a good time.
>>
>>159688133
awful, I'd rather watch the mortal combat movies
>>
File: 1438742859463.gif (312KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
1438742859463.gif
312KB, 530x320px
>MC is cool, popular, life is great
>Truck'd
>Reborn as filthy, ugly, short peasant in medieval world, desperately trying to find a way to make it back to his fulfilled riajuu life back on Earth
>>
>>159690310
I just want you to know that I laughed really hard at your premise, Anon.
>>
>Outside observer qt mojyo watching some isekai'd schmuck rampage around the world, trying to discover why he's so popular
>It's an SoL
>>
Passable? Have you seen isekai smartphone? Anything is passable.

>MC is fat friendless neet
>he dies masturbating to porn, choking on his own tongue just as he ejaculates and his face slaps down into a puddle of jism
>He wakes up and he's in a new world as a handsome thin male with superpowers
>He builds a harem even though he can't talk to women at all
>he trips and becomes the new king of this land accidentally
>>
>>159693692
Please continue
>>
>>159691923
Not exactly transported, but that's pretty much Somali and maybe even Neverland.
Humans in a human-hating world is common.
>>
File: Malon.jpg (149KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
Malon.jpg
149KB, 600x750px
>>159687805
>MC gets isekai'd
>Wanders around and takes refuge in the shed of an Alchemist
>Ends up becoming the Alchemist assistant helping her make potions and travel to the city to sell them and get into adventures as they do special orders (to gather supplies/deliver the potion) and find/trade/buy alchemist research notes/books from other alchemists.
Comfy slice of life potion selling adventures.
>>
>MC was an explorer, trying to visit the wonders of the world from the Himalayas to the amazons
>While climbing K2 mountain, he slips and falls to his death
>He is isekai-ed, and finds out that there are adventurer guilds in this world
>Once he gathered enough fund and equipment as a bathroom cleaner, he immediately joins the adventurer guild and sets out.
>MC nearly gets killed by monsters when he was saved by a group of adventurers geared towards exploration rather than fighting monsters
>They party together, and goes looking for unexplored mysteries of the world
>>
>>159695127
You say this in a sarcastic tone, but I get a little dead inside that I remember at least 8 isekai LN which follow that exact plot.
>>
>>159695212
Maybe next time :), it's 0200 AM here lol. I've posted another story on the other ITT thread with the OP talking about Hanako. My story is the one that alternates between greentext and normal. Really sorry that I can't continue this but I hope you will enjoy the one over there haha
>>
>regular dude gets isekai'd
>dies at the end of the second episode of some very common virus that locals are immune to and would never consider a deadly thing
>>
File: 1445151252476.jpg (498KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1445151252476.jpg
498KB, 1000x750px
>>159695250
It's next to impossible to actually come up with an "original" plot or setting considering how many stories have been created over the course of human history, after all.
>>
>MC is a shota who mixed up the vitamin gummies with viagra and overdosed
>After awakening in a new world his dick is permanently hard
>He wondrs into a new village and plays with other kids his age
>One kid accidentally kicks MC in the dick and finds that MC's dick is harder than diamonds
>After the village tests him with the sword in the stone test only with sword being a dick and the stone being a rock, they discover he is the one to defeat the Demon queen
>He is sent on his way the enchanted forests on an epic quest to penetrate the demon queen's defenses and lay her to rest after fighting past the various monster girls
Funny idea huh. Like I'd bust out laughing if I read a manga like this, haha.
>>
>>159694952
Maybe there is something wrong with me but it honestly felt pretty harmless and tame when I wrote it.
>>
Grimdark series where MC does increasingly horrific things on a rise to power to try and return to his original life. Series focuses on the ever degrading mental state of MC as he tries to rationalise his actions as necessary and attempts to convince himself that this world isn't real so it doesn't matter what he does. MC returns to his original life a broken man, realising he should have just developed a harem in fantasy land.
>>
File: 1455002553697.jpg (46KB, 274x374px) Image search: [Google]
1455002553697.jpg
46KB, 274x374px
>>159694995
>MC is an ultra popular Gyaru
>Truck'd
>Transported to an alternate world as the exact same Gyaru
>That world has medieval Western European morality, so the Gyaru is treated as a worthless whore
>By the time she manages to get back to earth she has transformed into a kind, pleasant, educated, skilled and modest young lady
>>
>kid dies and wakes up as a homeless austrian in vienna during 1908
>>
>>159695465
I don't think it is that dark, but it is still a normal person turned into a lunatic.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>MC is isekai'd
>She is immediately scammed into debt by this bitchy blue glasses fairy
>Scrapping up all the money by selling the otherworld goods she had with him, she set up an all purpose shop
>Instead of going to the dungeon herself for things to sell, she sends adventurers there to get loot for discounts at the store.
>Goes to the market and buy things to sell at inflated price
>As time progresses, he becomes more and more competent at his shops, she finds herself beginning to scam from elderly men to little kids by selling overpriced candies and the like
>Eventually, battles against the bigger merchants for monopoly on the region market
>E C O N O M I C S and C A P I T A L I S M ensue
>>
>>159695591
>MC is truck'd
>Wakes up as Serbian nationalist in Austria-Hungary in the early 20th century
>>
>>159695458
I just laughed reading the premise.
>>
>>159688034
Konjiki no Moji Tsukai
>>
>>159695385
creativity is just taking things that already exist and combining them
combine 2 storys you like and make some changes and there you go
>>
>>159695458
good idea for a MGQ sequel
>>
>>159695385
it's what the writer does with those basic plots that count. How many iterations of "the hero's journey," are there?
>>
Brown tomboy MC: Ellie was a small girl on a remote farm. She had an uncle who was funny, and they lived with her mom and dad all in one big house, but soon after the announcement of the adventure's league, her uncle talked about dreams of high adventure and countless thrills. He eventually left when she was six, after a year he came back to visit and there was much rejoicing, but after that Ellie's father dissuaded her from trying to join up, while her uncle continued to keep telling her stories. Her parents used to be a duo of merchants, but were forced into the country side due to an order from a king to civilize more area closer to the wilds. Her uncle hands over to her the pact with the Failed Summons Hero, Magnum, who offers her his powers to boost her strength 4-5 fold and to train her to be hero to defeat the demon lord, as long as she is the one to defeat the demon lord and setting him free to go back to Earth.

Magnum: A real estate agent from San Francisco, Magnum is an asshole who gets results getting contracts. He's in his late 20's but due to some grooming and diet, he looks like a mix between Carl from Aqua Team Hunger Force and Magnum PI. He has a fortune that he kept in a trust if he should ever die or disappear, that the money be tied up and restricted from anyone for 100 years. It should have been 10 but he misspelled it and didn't bother to erase it. Now he's trying his best to get someone to set him free, and due to the mixup in the nature of the Summoning spell, he will only be released if the demon lord dies. To set himself free, he trains Ellie the basics from the MCdojo he used to go to in middle school and mentor her about the mystical wildlife he already witnessed from other heroes he pacted with.
>>
>>159695684
So just remixing and synthesis, yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 600x800px
>It's a Generic Battle Harem
>but the MC was trucked.
>The MC looks like this. He's cute, and innocent and like Otome/BL/Femdombait.
>His sword is the best, simply the best.
>Tsundere is a guy and the usual Tsundere things happen, including a fight where the Tsundere uses a Spear + Fire powers.
>But he also loses his virginity to the older girl.
>Tsundere is for some fujobait on the side while the older girl doesn't watch. She gets cucked
>Imouto doesn't fall too far from the tree and looks just like him but with white hair for no reason, but shorter and with a different ice themed sword and Za Warudo
>Tournament Arc ahoy.
>MC's sword can asspull anything needed, like short term Precognition powers
>Energy Beams and healing.
>The bad guys are a guy who uses a scythe and guarantee kills by going invisible, but is flawed because sometimes his shadow can still be seen.
>A girl who uses a space katana that can score one hit kills by performing surgery on the opponent before they can fight back(Author-kun writes himself into a corner and gives MC Precog powers here.)
>MC against Tsundere Boyfriend
>Imouto Jobs to the Big Bad, a evil NTR girl rapist who can spam sword projectiles and can stunlock people using a lightning chain. Also the boy strips for her.
>Tsundere Boy gives him words of encouragement.
>They spend a the next few nights sleeping together in the same bed before the final battle.
>NTR Girl uses her projectile spam to kill him but not really. Because Will of Fire.
>MC wins the fight because the battlefield is a small city and he just uses the empty train(and eventually ruined train) as cover for him to shoot his super energy beam at her.
Also his dad cheers him on in the end for feels.
>>
>JK girl about to get truck'd
>random middle aged salaryman jumps to push her out of the way, sacraficing himself
>it was the magic issekai truck-kun, so he gets sent to a fantasy world
>the fantasy world was designed for the girl, who was secretly a fujoshi (shown to the viewer by her nervously collcecting BL dojins that fell out of her bag after the MC saves her)
>MC, who is married with a child, has to save the world from an evil demon queen with the help of a reverse harem of long armed bishonens that keep getting uncomfortably close to him

"Getting sent to a fantasy world is bad enough, but a world made for fujoshi?!"
>>
>>159690746
>>159691696
https://exhentai.org/s/049a33343c/444147-116 found it
>>
>>159694375
>>159690992
What what
>>
>>159695385
Your brain cannot create new information.
>>
>>159687805
>mc gets trucked
>hes not the first person to be iskaid
>majority of other people are assholes running amok with there overpowered shit
>was transported with his keys
>finds a truck
>his keys dont fit it
>has to hotwire it
>mc decides to save the world by sending everyone back
>ends up starting his own cult of assholes dedicated to running people over
>other assholes use things like wagons or magic land boats
>ten years later hes essentially immortan joe
>>
>MC gets hit with a truck so hard it opens up a time vortex and sucks in both him and the truck driver
>the two are night and day in personality
>have to work together as they try to get back to their home universe using extremely powerful impacts from trucks to open the vortex that stole them from home
>they travel to multiple universes of other mangas, and being normal humans are extremely vulnerable in some such as DBZ
>>
>MC hits truck
>Truck gets isekai'd
>Gets a harem of beautiful truck women.
>he fights demon lord

Come up with a better plot, I dare you.
>>
>MC gets trucked
>Goes to another world
>It's Planescape

Where's my check?
>>
>>159696102
Sure, the MC is hit by TWO trucks instead.
>>
>>159687805
>keeps getting pestered by the good guys to come help them
>occasionally gets pestered by demons who think he wants to kill their king
>finds ways to trick them both and go back to his comfy nature adventures
>also fuck bitches, we nature only
I'd honestly read this.
>>
>Gets transported to a world where he isn't a hero
>Doesn't have any powers whatsoever
>Spends the series trying to regain his neet status while getting dragged into adventures
>>
>>159696153
You mean the MC hits two trucks? The trucks can become rivals for the beautiful truck women. Brilliant.
>>
The MC is a truck driver who crosses the middle lane in order to run over a highschool student, but there was another truck driver aiming for the same kid, so they have a head on collision and the two drivers get sent to a different world together,
>>
>>159696377
Their trucks also get sent to the world as waifus.
>>
I read new isekai's erryday

best one today is

>Be mall security guard
>Be at work alone
>The Entire Goddamn Mall is moved into a fantasy world
>DEFEND YOUR MALL!
>>
>>1596878>>159687805
>not knowing about death march
>>
>>159695785
Taken done? What was the title
>>
>>159696597
>taken down
What are you talking about, anon?
>>
>>159696739
he's got da panda
pity him
>>
File: 1473869058957.jpg (168KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1473869058957.jpg
168KB, 1033x679px
>>159692264
the spoiler was just the fucking icing on the cake, youre a fucking genius start writing now

just change somalia to central african republic
>>
File: 1468737680800.jpg (76KB, 523x929px) Image search: [Google]
1468737680800.jpg
76KB, 523x929px
>>159696761
Oh.
>>
>>159696795
>>159696761
I do the - thing but it's not working. Can I get a hint at least
>>
>>159689765
isnt this TWEWY?
>>
>MC is a famous military leader, but overly hotblooded and controversial
>He's touring occupied territory after the end of a big war, when suddenly he gets truck-kun'd
>Now George S. Patton must raise an army and lead them against the demon king!
>>
File: 1926-Model-T-main2[1].jpg (41KB, 550x375px) Image search: [Google]
1926-Model-T-main2[1].jpg
41KB, 550x375px
>>159687805
>MC dies
>Soul gets plucked by a Goddess, says she rules another world that is in peril
>Demon King running rampant, genociding magic users, her cult is in it's death throws so she has next to no power there
>MC is her Hail Mary play, she's gonna rebirth him into this world so you can defeat the Demon King as restore her cult and her power
>She fucks up due to low power, MC is reborn several hundred years after Demon King's successful conquest
>His descendants rule in a constitutional monarchy and are very popular with the people
>World has prospered into a Roaring Twenties like era
>Magic still exists but is practiced by very few under government regulations and is very weak due to all of the knowledge about the good stuff being destroyed/lost
>Goddess' cult is no more, she's been completely servered from this world and he can't contact or receive support even if he tried to
>Decides that overthrowing the current system and restoring her cult for crimes committed centuries ago would only cause further suffering and benefit no one
>Stuck there, decides to just live the remainder of his life out as best he can
>Either comfy SOL adventures as he works an average job and invents creature comforts he misses from his old life OR it doesn't go so well and he turns to a life of crime, becomes the world's Al Capone, haven't really decided how it should go

Pic semi related, modified Model T in early 30's period style.
>>
>>159687805
>MC dies in an accident because he was playing his 3DS
>reborn into Miyamoto's childhood friend
>manages to erase Nintendo from history
>goes back to his old self just to find out a dystopian world where Sony rules the world with iron fist
>>
>>159697117
how bout a resurgance of mystical beasts being former from the fungus like decay of magic of prolonged neglect. The magic unused is like a still lake, becoming murky and birthing a swamp infected with unstructured and compretely raw and random monsters, that have twisted lingering aggression left by the Godess' imprint of desperation and the Demon king's ambition to quell magic. Now the MC has to retrace the steps of the cult and either restart the magic to make the AEther flow more freely or plug it to stop the beasts entirely, as cults and shadow groups for both sides emerge from the shadows.
>>
>>159697984
how about no
>>
>>159697066
just download the browser add on and make an account
>>
>>159697984
That would be kinda cool. I've been sitting on this idea for a while and have posted it in a couple of variations before but I never brought the Goddess back into in. I honestly want to avoid bring magic back into the world though because it would make it too similar to Legend of Korra after she fucked everything up by opening the Spirit World.
>>
File: 1490905435103.jpg (76KB, 680x535px) Image search: [Google]
1490905435103.jpg
76KB, 680x535px
let's let my drunk hands do the talking

MC goes back home from fucking his girlfriend secretary who's secretly a dragon. Basically a reptilian shapeshifter.

Finds out the president of the USA is gonna nuke his house for fucking his wife

MC dies

reincarnation

he starts from baby but with his memories still there because fucking his lizard gf gave him mystical plot armor or something

he doesn't give a fuck and dies stupid shit all his life like naruto running or playing j rock in the hallways

magic college flash forward

MC makes a rock band in fantasy isekai

Keanu Reeves is the final boss and winner gets to kill his wife
>>
>>159687805
>MC is from an extremely advanced sci-fi civilization
>Goes through a wormhole with his spaceship and crashes on a barren planet
>Can't get his engines working and doesn't have the materials to build new ones but discovers there's a new type of energy in this area (magic) which he uses to power his ship
>Sets ship to teraform planet so he can live there and goes into cryosleep after sending out a distress call
>Magic causes ship AI to go rogue and it creates a fantasy world ignoring normal evolution and terraforming procedures
>MC sleeps for thousands of years while all sorts of races come into being on the planet and learn to use magic
>MC is woken up from cryosleep when someone responds to distress call
>It's aliens that want to invade the planet for reasons
>MC has to figure out how to combine magic and sci-fi technology to fight off the aliens along with the people on the planet
>>
>>159687805
>MC goes to sleep
>every time he sleeps he is thrown into the other world
>he thinks he's legit dreaming so he goes and rapes every hot girl he sees and mind breaks them into becoming a part of his ever growing harem
>since he thinks he's dreaming he starts to bend reality to his will, and it actually happens
>things are going good for the guy, but then suddenly
>one hot girl in this other world ends up rising to the challenge of defeating him, as the other world has dubbed him a demon king of sorts
>hot girl succeeds in killing MC, he wakes up and becomes relieved that it was a dream after all

>school time, MC notices that all the girls have become inexplicably infatuated with him.
>MC soon comes to the conclusion that his dream world and the real world are somehow connected, and he is overjoyed at the prospect of having all these hot babes at his beck and call.
>all except for MC's childhood friend
>Childhood friend snaps and goes full yandere, threatening to kill him and explaining that she was just waiting for the right time to confess but now it's ruined because of all these other girl in the way.
>Could childhood friend be that hot babe that defeated him in the dream world?

>MC realizes he's fucked up.
>As the demon king, MC must restore the dream world back the way it was in order to bring peace to the real world.
>At the same time, will he must make peace with that super hot babe that defeated him. Will love blossom between them?

Title: I raped and sodomized all these girls from another world and now my childhood friend in the real world wants to kill me?!
>>
>MC dies of old age after having lived to ~90 years of age
>reborn into a world where he is abandoned in the woods
>orcs raise him as their own
>he grows up to become orc captain and lead raids against other demi-humans and human villages
>he gets magic power similar to orcs as they eat more and more
>due to his intelligence, he rises to top of the food chain and becomes orc lord
>he captures and rapes elves/humans/fairies/etc
>creates an empire of orc
>>
>>159698060
Then it'd be easier to say "I time travelled back in time, and now I'm in the roaring twenties?" What the fuck is the point of having a magical background if it doesn't do anything?

>>159698199
Never watched the legend of Korra past the first four episodes, so can't say much about the idea's orginality, but I was thinking about it being like journey of the MC going between mobsters, detectives, cultists, and the works to solve the mystery of what the Goddess and devil was doing 2000 years ago. I imagine she withers off and dies with her group, but there's still stuff they left behind. Also it's not like an immediate invasion, but like these guys are frequently moving out. Either small as a frog or a giant ooze moster struggling to breath because it was formed without lungs, wrestling around in it's deathrottles destroying a neighborhood. Mobsters shooting down a giant bat during a moonshine run.
>>
>>159687805
>Robot is destroyed due to its AI being corrupted
>AI in its last moments gains a trace of self awareness/consciousness which becomes a soul
>AI is then reincarnated but retains memories since it was a robot before
>AI born as a little girl but still thinks it's somewhat a robot
>Everyone in the village thinks the girl is autistic when she mentions "percentages of success" or says she's going into "low power mode" when she's hungry
>Village eventually kicks her out after her parents pass and she fucks up a bit when taking one villager's request too seriously
>Now ventures off and joins a guild/party where she attempts to kill monsters with utmost efficiency
>Learns magic as she doesn't forget spell models etc
>As time passes she becomes more aware of her emotions and her place as a human
>>
>>159698434
daw
>>
>>159687805
>MC got Isekai'd
>First person that he met is a guy
>Guy is a total bro
>Guy believed his story about coming from other world and such, find him place to sleep, train him into a warrior, etc etc
>MC is indebted and now purposely relegate himself as the sidekick
>AdventureInSkyrim.jpeg
>Met a lot of girls in the journey, but paid little interest to them
>Bro is in love with Girl A
>MC helps him winning her
>After arduous journey Bro is finally a hero of the story and got together with Girl A
>MC is actually pretty happy with it and finally be able to come back into his real world
>Before vanishing from the world, Bro gives MC a brofist and thank him
>Bro: "Bro, you're the best."
>MC returns the brofist
>MC: "No Bro, YOU ARE the best."
>MC successfully return to his own world and forever be known as the right hand man of the hero of that said isekai world

I just want my No Homo and Bromance isekai. Bonus point if Girl B who has been in love with MC forever got reverse isekai'd with him
>>
>>159698235
sounds like an odd clash, but doable

>>159698268
sounds like shit

>>159698284
needs more iskai-ishness. Distinguish him as more of an outsider on the inside. Otherwise, alright. Not completely onboard, but not shit

>>159698434
Love it. Love every bit of it.

>>159698571
Too narrow and simple. Maybe bro is in love with the Demon queen, then it'd be an epic quest to fight past the monsterous wilderness, the goblin kingdoms, past bandit warlords, past kingdom civilwar, meetup with a secret cult to overthrow an empire so they can get them into the underworld where they sneak past the demon army, so MC can hookup bro with the Demon queen. Also what type of no homo are we going? Two prettyboys or mustachioed men with awesome sideburns
>>
>>159698571
I'd read that.
>>
>MC gets trucked into his favorite video game
>he's gotta finish the game in order to go back home
>it's a difficul5 character-action game
>no bullshit super power, all he has is his knowledge of the game from playing it years ago
>there's only on problem: It's an enhanced port that changed the original game significally
>he never played it due to him being busy with entrance exams
>he must traverse this version while never changing his difficulty settings lest he wants to stay there for ever.
>>
>>159698699
>Too narrow and simple.
>like that's a bad thing.

12 Angry Men is a movie about 12 people arguing over a kid accused of murder, that's about as simple of a plot you can get and it's one of the best movies of all time.

It's not about the complexity, it's about the execution.
>>
>>159698781
fair enough
>>
>>159698768
So he got trucked into some sequel, so his knowledge of a playthrough is invalid, but the mechanics are the same?
>>
>>159687805
>MC is soldier
>dies during firefight
>gets teleported to a futuristic society where the concept of viol

fuck it, this is basically just the plot of Demolition Man
>>
>>159698333
Nice trips.

It's a new angle that I didn't really think about before at all. I could see it being end game BBEG, a criminal empire of that scale is basically an army, and being criminals their enemy would be the state and by association the Demon King. So the MC is still conforming to the Goddess' wishes to a degree, even if he is just subverting them for monetary gain. A war between remnants of the old world and the new order, with the MC caught in-between. The whole archaeological angle of finding out why both parties were doing and why is super intriguing, and I like that a lot. I'll probably integrate that into future iterations as either a major plot point or just as a hobby of the MC that no one else gets.
>>
>>159698889
Demoltion Man is one of the best Isekai stories out there
>>
>MC is a radical cultural marxist, moral and cultural relativist, white knight who is into revisionist history
>Transported to a medieval-like universe
>Gets shit on and betrayed by apsolutly everyone
>Unlimited suffering
>Tortured and killed
>Wakes up back in his original world
>Becomes a neo nazi cos radicals can't into moderation

Would you watch this epic?
>>
>>159698891
make sure the criminal empire isn't all one gang. It'd make for more interest with gangsters fighting for power from each other and the BBEG's forces for power, though BBEG's forces have a hedge. Forces the MC to do favors for shifty lowtime guys like trying to fix a horse race by putting something in a horses water or snooping out a mansion. Also detectives from multiple departments shaking down MC for what he knows at different turns. Police doing a raid on the goddess's group. Gypsies on the edge of town giving advice. Having to meet with highsociety elites eating the cream of the crop, then having to fit in with flappers. Going to jazz bar to destress only to be dropped notes from a random passer by. I like your twenties idea with the lore behind it merging the feelings. And at rare occasions monsters mucking it up for everyone, because nobody likes the monsters
>>
>>159692959
Thanks for making me spit out my coffee. Going to need to replace this keyboard now.
>>
File: img000011bn.jpg (467KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000011bn.jpg
467KB, 844x1200px
Why are people always trying to elevate the isekai genre? I just want more dog ears.
>>
My idea is an Isekai that starts with two friends on a dark night one gives the other some cryptic words and then disappears,
Cut to three years later everyone assumes guy A who disappeared died guy B muses on the loss of Hus best friend but is then Isekai'ed
He is requested by a resistance to help them as a mech pilot because "out worlders" can take machines beyond a natural person, as he fights in the hopes of returning he learns guy A appeared in the previous war
Guy B now searches for his best friend in hopes of returning together meanwhile we no see an account of guy A's own adventure and how he befriended others and became a hero in the last "out worlder war"
Tragically most signs point to guy A having died at the wars end and the "resistance" guy B us with turn out to be butthurt terrorists who lost power after the end of the war now guy B must help guy A's comrades defeat the resistance and save the country
Should guy A truly be dead it will end with guy B meeting A's love interest who has now had his son guy A's son will be named after guy B who decides to wait on his return it ends with guy B starting a new life looking out for his god son and sending a letter to his world.
>>
>adventures of semi retired isekai protag as he teaches newfags how to not die

>university student with a major in business management/education is mysteriously transported to another world
>does the usual isekai start
>does it pretty well because he's smart and lives pretty comfortably, maybe pulls a kazuma and sells inventions
>meets a couple of other people summoned from his world
>they weren't as lucky as he was, they're poor, they don't know what they're doing, they do stupid shit and die, etc
>decide to do something about it
>starts a guild for adventurers, with special assistance to people who got isekai'd
>more and more of his students/veteran adventurers he knows join up with him and his guild gets bigger
>story follows him teaching classes, bringing scrubs to the field/dungeons, making connections and quest contracts, and the individual problems of his guild members old and new
>>
Sounds like it would be of epic proportions if executed properly.
>>
PREY inspired

>MC gets sent to another world by god to stop the demon lord and gives him some special power
>MC joins the adventurer's guild, rescues some girls who instantly fall for him, goes on comfy adventures
>MC however is very perceptive and quickly realizes something is wrong
>MC confronts girls about it and they attack him
>MC flees and is eventually killed by a combination of people who he thought were harmless and friendly (like the inkeeper and guild receptionist) even though he has his cheat power
>A one time reset power activates that god didn't tell him about
>MC now has to figure out the reason behind the simulation that has been set up while making sure they don't realize he knows what's happening while he gets stronger
>>
>>159699095
On of the reasons I wanted to do the crime angle is I know a fair bit about the Mob and it's history (or at least consider myself to). The twenties and thirties is a really interesting time that gets overshadowed by the Donny Brasco/Goodfellas stories of the sixties and seventies. I'm pretty confident I can get the details down for a half decent crime story if nothing else. Magic if nothing else is to just add a new angle on things that could be exploited for revenue by such systems, and to make writing things a bit easier. For example giving access to technologies that wouldn't exist in the time period, like smaller but not completely portable (like backpack or vehicle mounted) communication devices or flying machines.
>>
>>159692264
Damn, that pic is pure fucking sex
>>
>MC gets truck'd and isekai'd
>instead of reincarnating as a hax Hero he's reincarnated as the Hero's childhood friend (female)
>world is horrifically cliched but the Hero is also horrifically retarded and genre blind
>MC has to accompany the Hero on a journey to save the world because MC the only one genre savvy enough to know the way to do it
>everyone assumes he's harem member #0 (but MC isn't interested in Hero-kun that's fucking gay)
>eventually gets promoted to first wife status by other harem members anyways
>>
>MC gets sent to another world thorough a wormhole
>he forgets his past, everything. No powers, no chosen one bullshit
>he decides to explore the town a bit, when all of the sudden a man on a horse appears yells at him and points with his sword to go to a certain building
>MC goes inside the building, he gets a uniform, some armor and a sword
>The man on the horse points with his sword towards a large crowd of soldiers just like him
>the commander tells them to start to move and so they are.
>they have moved for at least couple of weeks, walking thorough nice looking forests
>before the marching ends, the MC sees a city, under siege by the forces of which he is part of
>the MC sees the men in the city are weak, the dead are piling high and since the MC is so smart, he sees the balance of forces are 15 to 1 in his favor.
>he is readying up to charge with his comrades, to show his true superiority
>as he charges, he kills a few weak man using his superior sword fighting skills
>all of the sudden looks back to the mountainside seeing bunch of men with armor, having wings in the back
>the MC gets impaled by one of the men on the horses
>he than remembers and finally founds out where he really is
>its not a fantasy world of magic and fun
>its the 12 of September, 1683. WHEN THE WINGED HUSSARS ARRIVED COMING DOWN FROM MOUNTAINSIDE, COMING TO RETURN THE TIDE

One episode and we are done.
>>
>>159692333
Holy shit
>>
File: UwU.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
UwU.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>Mc is sitting in his room, coming home after a dead end job.
>He's like 23+ or something.
>Strange bug flies into his room, lands on his hand.
>Mc is too tired to care.
>Looks at the bug, notices that it has a weird "X" shape marked in itself.
>Suddenly gets stung.
>Flashing before eyes wooshh
>When he comes to, he's in the middle of nowhere in another world, with the usual stuff an isekai has (no rpg elements though).
>Tries to go back to his own world.

This is all I got so far, it's noot too grandiose but eh, good enough right.
>>
File: 1499391553314.jpg (1MB, 1430x1900px) Image search: [Google]
1499391553314.jpg
1MB, 1430x1900px
>>159687805
>MC is top secret CIA spook
>gets trucc-ed
>by coincidence he becomes a king's defense minister
>hijinks ensue as he destroy other kingdoms through destab plots, form international terrorist organizations, and launch worldwide orwellian spying, do cia spook things in general
>>
>>159688034
Mushishi.
>>
>>159699175
A minor addition guy A focused episodes and guy B focused episodes would have a different OP/ED that better reflects the others story
>>
>>159700632
Well you got the first 10 minutes of episode one. Not much of a concept though. Whats with the bug bite? Isekai spiderman?
>>
>>159687805
>A group of friends are isekai'd
>Twist is that each of them are sent to a different world
>They are tasked to be the hero and save their respective worlds
>In addition to the generic game screens they also have a full group text chat, a private 1-1 text chat and a trade function.
>All of them have to save their worlds before they receive their wishes and the choice to go home
>If any of them die before they all complete their quests then no one can go home

Each world would have a different theme so that they'd have unique things to give eachother and so that the quests wouldn't all be the exact same
>>
>MC is happily married young man
>MC gets his wife pregnant
>Wife disappears and leaves a note saying not to look for her
>MC kills himself
>MC reincarnates as his own son and finds out his wife was from a fantasy world which she had to go back to
>MC fucks his mom/wife and twin sister
>>
>>159688248
genius, i would 10/10 learn japanese and learn how to draw just to scanlate this series myself.
>>
>>159687805
>MC gets dragged to a fashion show by cute childhood friend
>notices some weird group and stupidly decides to follow and eavesdrop on them
>gets noticed leading to a kidnap which ends up sending them to another world
>turns out they're intrigued by Earth's fashion and want to integrate the fashion styles of Earth
>MC and co. end up becoming the lead fashion designers for a medieval world sick of boring style
>becomes the only /fa/ isekai to exist
This idea is pretty much shit but I don't see anyone else doing it so.
>>
>>159701059
The concept is that he get stung by the bug, which transfers him into the isekai world, although he doesn't realize that at first.
>>
>>159688074
Not him but I can see Mc trying to recreate weapons or poisons from his homeworld.
>>
>MC is a girl Neet
>Dislikes other women
>Accidentally lands between truck of death and truck of life
>Double trouble truck'd
>Reincarnates in a fantasy world as a powerful bishonen pretty boy
>Against his/her will a harem of pretty girls forms around him/her, all craving the D in a typical harem fashion
>G.O.D. (tm) appears in front of him/her and reveals that because she lived a life of decadence she now must live a pure life. If she has sex or acts in a homosexual manner she will permanently die.
>Que hyper ecchi harem moments with him/her trying not to die all the while climbing the ladder of success in a fantasy world.
>>
>>159700632
Other anon here, let's change things a bit.
>he is actually successful guy, has a great job, but today it was an intense day so he was tires
>has a loving girlfriend he plans to propose to
>he got friends, too
Voila, he got a reason for him to go back.
>>
>>159696528
Sounds fun.
>>
>>159694931
this is completely dependent on how good the bandits are
>>
>>159693563
Fuck, this is pretty good, still reading
>>
>MC is a righteous ophthalmologist
>gets trucked at London
>Isekaied to another world where he is the righteous president of a country
>foreign interests all try to destroy and destabilize the country
>plot is about righteous MC and his gang of merry men and friends fighting the proxy of an evil empire, some local terrorists using money from another neighboring country, another terrorist separatist commielike group receiving help from an evil empire, all the like while dealing with the lies of the media
>>
>MC creates a portal to other worlds
>starts running a business where he hires out mercenaries to deal with the problems of that world in exchange for that worlds resources
>>
>guy gets Isekai'd
>has no cheats whatsoever or any useful modern knowledge and has to move up the hard way
>finds his way back to his world
>finds out the magical abilities and combat skills he acquired is a cheat in his own world
>>
>>159695458
need more "shota raping the demon queen" sequel
>>
>>159687805
>MC is in military
>on his way to become a general
>gets trucked while flowering plants
>isekai'd into fantasy world
>is fucked at first because the only useful thing he can do is hand-to-hand combat
>then slowly things turn around for him
>uses basic math to become great trader
>uses basic science education to become top tier magician
>but then gets drafted into some local military
>uses knowledge of strategy and tactics from our world to rise through the ranks and becomes highest warlord
>fucks over all other armies with overwhelming strats
>conquers isekai world
>the end

Insert cute girls at will
>>
They should make an multiwork isekai series about all the various characters who got killed by trucks/cars in their own series hanging out with each other in another world
>>
>>159706435
Hero BBS is as close as you'll get.
>>
>>159704608
How are anime fans gonna relate to him though?
>>
It's like Rance except I am Rance
>>
>MC is a body builder vigilante who can bench press a fucking truck
>dies when his arteries explode during some extreme squats
>revives into a bara fujoshit paradise where everyone is both more muscular and stronger than him
>he must overcome the odds and become even more fucking ripped to survive
>>
>>159700632
he has bug powers in the other world
>>
>>159707153
Big climatic plot twist
>everyone in the isekai world is actually just an extremely jacked loli
>their faces are always too obscured by their muscles to see their cute faces
>fooled the barafags
>fooled the fujoshi
>series then takes a turn where the MC must escape the constant capture attempts he faces as the world knows he is male and wants to breed him
>>
>>159688680
I like this one.
>>
>>159706890
>implying there are no rich animefags
>>
>>159696771
ok i'll do it
>>
>>159687805
>ITT: Write a passable Isekai plot
>>MC is NEET
into the fucking trash it goes
>>
>>159699445
Nice idea.

>>159700236
Interesting concept, but one thing intrigues me:
What would be genre savviness look like? I have hard time imagining what Hero would need to know to not fucking die.
>>
>>159700470
What a tweeest
I'm Pole, too. And I found it a bit cringy.
>>
File: E;R.jpg (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
E;R.jpg
421KB, 1280x720px
>>159709982
>has a loving girlfriend he plans to propose to
>he got friends, too
Implying anyone will tolerate a raijuu.
>>
File: 1481469121562.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481469121562.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>159687805

>MC is beta NEET
>MC dies by truck-san
>meets goddess
>MC infatuated by goddess
>goddess in charge of sending heroes to other worlds
>demand is high and supply is low for heroes
>goddess in desperate need of heroes
>MC offers to help because goddess is pretty
>Goddess accepts his offer
>MC is reborn as truck-san
>MC must look and kill other beta NEETs for the goddess.

and done

>>159690881

FUCK!
>>
>MC is neither a Beta or a NEET
>Happily married up-and-coming entrepreneur who is also a bodybuilder
>gets assassinated before his rise to an executive position
>Is reborn as a homeless loli girl in what is basically the streets of a futuristic Detroit
>using his knowledge he quickly becomes a gang leader and now seeks vengeance on the descendants of his assassin, who are a seperate loli gang
>>
>A truck is hit by a bigger truck
>truck god turns the truck into a beta NEET and send him to japan
>except he is the only human, everyone else is a truck
>he is immune to dying by truck, but he must stop the evil truck demon king
>to do so he must cross every rural intersection in the entire country
>he must deplete every last truck's fuel supply and only then can he cross the most rural intersection of them all and do battle with the truck demon king
>>
>>159688248
Evil guy in Honda Civic bumps the rear of MC AE86 crashing him so he dies and travels to Isekai world.
But his AE86 is with him, with unlimited fuel, and possessed by a goddes spirit.

Make it Isekai anime knight rider style show.
>>
>Demon lord and Hero-kun showdown in epic of the century
>hundreds of thousands died on both sides in the climax of the battle
>In their last breath they shake hands to show respect for each others power
>They wake up in a new world together, but their powers are much weaker
>Now they have to go to high school together
>>
>>159693563
Just fucking finished it, wew that was a long read, pretty nice
>>
Anyone read the Faraway Paladin? Is it just me or is this LN seems to be written by someone from the Deep South rather than a Japs?

Holy heaven it feel religious as heck.
>>
>>159700236
ive read this one
only difference is first girl is op yandere childhood friend who could solo the demon king 5 minutes after being iskaied
>mc wants to do hero shit
>mc is a naive dumbass
>yandere wants mc to confess to her puts on good girl act infront of him
>spends rest of time attempting to ensure no other girls get close to mc
>while shes off dealing with one girl more sneak in
>>
>>159716286
Other faggot here.
Yeah, I read it before, that was a fun ride.
>>
>>159698976
Well, the west is better at writing stories as long it isn't about SJW stuff.
>>
>>159701381
O_O

I just got no words
>>
>>159705943
>righteous ophthalmologist
>ophthalmologist
wut
>>
>>159706053
Noice.
>>
>>159712919
It's either a NEET, a Gary Stu, a Salaryman, or an average high school boy

NEETs are usually the better of those options
>>
>>159695684
You literally just described isekai and yet people on /a/ don't like that.
>>
>>159719828
Most isekai are shit.
>>
>>159696528
On Narou? You can read Japanese?
>>
>>159697117
But what happens when he dies and meets the Goddess again?
>>
>>159688133
sounds, interesting
I just hope there is no RPG-bullshit
>>
>MC dies
>wakes up in a superhero style world (Boku no Hero kind)
>has a common power
>has a typical life
>gets a best friend who turns out to be a runaway prisoner/experiment that is insanely powerful but with ittle control
>has a crush on a girl who goes out with him after he confesses, but the friend of the gf always need relationship advice because the guy she likes has multiple other girls after him
>all while trying to survive constant attack at his school where a select few (including the best friend, the gf's friend, and class rep) have to fight to defend

Basically, MC is the background character in a Shounen anime/manga. He sees everything happening but he can't influence it to his favor.
>>
An 80 year old Scientist warps himself and a few of his old pals into the past in attempt to reverse their ageing. They succeed, but also end up in a slightly alternate dimension in which magic + weird creatures exist . The only thing he's brought with him is his lab coat, some useless money, and a Revolver (along with 60 bullets), which he sparingly uses over the course of the series to convince the local populace that he is a divine messenger, and assert his control over the kingdom he ends up in.
Call the series 60 bullets.
>>
>typical MC gets hit by a truck
>God lets him make a wish
>he asks to become a truck
>in the stunning finale he'll have to travel back in time to hit himself to start his adventure
>>
>>159690264
kinda sounds like the book Bad Karma
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 225x225px
>>159687805
>MC and family die in a car crash
>MC reincarnated as a low class zombie with a crystal in his chest
>turns out a Young genious necromancer (female) summoned him to do her dirty job
>MC has to kill to get stronger by absorving souls
>plot unfolds as MC struggles to get the job done using unconventional methods a smart zombie would do
>His imouto has reborn as the Hero that will defeat the Dark King, and his minions (The MC)

Actually, i've written the prologue but im too retarded to continue
>>
>MC dies by a mistake of God
>God let he reincarnate with his smartphone
>He gets a harem because hes nice

What do you think, guys?!
>>
>MC finds himself in a pile of corpses after everything in his life went wrong
>regrets of having been born as he slowly becomes a soul and forcibly sucked into nothingness
>finds himself in an unknown small village but still in a ghostlike appearance with no actual body
>strangely able to befriend a young but blind boy who is able to kinda feel his presence and begin to communicate with him via telepathy
>helps the boy out after his childlike personality has warmed MC's heart, witnessing his rather poor lifestyle, feeling the need to support him
>as the boy grows and his connection to the ghost-MC strengthened, MC is able to momentarily possess the boy to do stuff while boy is keeping his consciousness - learning stuff by doing/imitating and seeing the world for the very first time through the ghostly sphere that is MC.
>great disaster befalls the village as neighboring military forces invade the country
>ghost-MC forcibly possesses the boy and runs away amidst the chaos - abandoning the boy's parents and the earlier life he's led - resulting in a stressed relationship between those two
>with great time and plot advances, they both make up and there it unfolds: an epic tale of two boys
>>
>>159721061
This sounds exactly like the beginning of a movie, it's great. Now you just have to deliver the rest of the 179 minutes.
>>
File: YHVHStanza.png (40KB, 228x316px) Image search: [Google]
YHVHStanza.png
40KB, 228x316px
>>159720782
>He gets a harem because hes nice
>>
>MC is an edgy, cynical teen
>Got rejected from his GF
>Wishes he could start life over
>Gets hit by a truck
>Wakes up in an unfamiliar room
>It's a hospital bed, he survived and was treated for his injuries
>>
>>159722100
>it's a story about dealing with traumatic amnesia
toss in a cute gril helping rehabilitate him and you've got the next kyoani movie
>>
>>159720038
konosuba is funny
>>
>>159720038
Yeah if you have shit taste.
>>
>MC gets trucked
>God says he's sending the MC to another world to help out the empire that prays to him and gives him some special power
>MC ends up inside a hidden bunker and can't figure out how to get out (because it requires magic)
>MC slowly goes insane living by himself in the bunker
>Situation in the empire gets so bad with invading armies that the emperor has to retreat into the bunker
>Random crazy guy in the bunker starts killing everyone
>Escapes the bunker
>Murder hobo adventures
>>
>>159703684
>The MC gets pressed to do more and more insane assasinations by a Big Bad Guildboss as time goes on, surprising (and terrifying) everyone as he gets the job done.
>Some McGuffin keeps him from simply splitting and running away to some quite life in the farms.

I like it.
>>
>MC is very lucky.
>MC about to get hit by truck. Avoids it thanks to luck.
>God summons him, saying he was suppose to die. Tells him that he's a disturbance to the world. Isekai him into another world with rerolled stats.
>MC somehow keeps his luck stats and acquires the new isekai stats.
>God labels MC as the demon lord.
>Heroes go on adventures to slay MC
>Heroes "save" MC because they don't realize he's the demon lord.
>MC's comfy friends grow as more heroes are sent to slay him.
>Comedy ensues.
>>
>>159725005
>In the end, there is a whole town generated around the MC`s demon fortress as more and more heroes come to slay the phrophesized evil demon and cant find him
>"Hey, Horny McDoomEvil, are you sure you never saw any demon princes around here?"
>"Naw naw... *Scratches horns* Only some shifty looking antiheroes passing around... Say, want a free beer on the house?"
>"Well, i should be looking for... Ah, what the hell, give me another, Chief"

>The mysterious demonlord of MC-Ville is undiscovered to this day, despite prophets from over the continent urge heroes to go and find it.
>>
File: 1466263887589.jpg (27KB, 151x314px) Image search: [Google]
1466263887589.jpg
27KB, 151x314px
>>159687805
CHAOS SPACE MARINE LOLIS

So like it's reverse isekai, bunch of csm on a black crusade get sent into a cgdct/sol universe and are transformed into cute little girls. They still have all of their original personalities and memories and knowledge; but the stamina, strength, and dexterity of little girls; so they're not conquering the world anytime soon, and like their warp/psyker powers are extremely diminished so the most the former plaugemarine champion now eye-bagged sniffly little girl can do is give people short lasting colds or really itchy rashes.

They'll be really nasty naughty little girls, like delinquent lolis being mean and maipulative, and biting people and giving extremely out of place (but interpreted as chunni) speeches regarding blood for the blood god and such at school festival athletic competitions to get their teams fired up.

Ultimately they aren't really powerful to do anything really 'evil' but end up as quite popular for their odd chunni-ish antics and fairly harmless (but ultimately beneficial where they count; these lolis once again being csms with thousands of years of experience in warfare, subterfuge, manipulation etc; so their antics although always selfish and maliciously motivated have positive effects on the people directly around them who are their classmates/neighbors/teachers; e.g. disappearing the local groper because slaanesh loli got mad he didn't try grope her, khorne loli gives a terrifying and inspiring pre game speech and the team wins the inter-school championship because she didn't want to lose, tzeetch sorcerer loli really enjoys some manga, hears it's ending, sets up the mangaka with the christmas cake homeroom teacher so he continues writing and everyone is overjoyed for her finally getting married etc...)
>>
>>159725270
>Plagueloli still retains Papa Nurgle-like levity, being friendly and playful despite sniffling all the time.
>Since her plagues are so weakened by the transformation, she inadvertenly immunizes majority of the kids she infected.
>Later on cries sadly in the arms of school nurse Isha about all those spoiled gifts she was meant to give.
>Isha just smiles, and keeps silently petting the grief-struck Nurgloli
>>
>>159725270
What about Nurgle follower?

And is that me or those "lolis" seem to be more fitting as chaos god follwoers (in their acts) than actual 40k characters?
In 40k everybody seem derpy as fuck.
>>
>>159693563
/tg/ does isekai better. They can actually world build.
>>
>>159725270
Where is Malal?
>>
>>159725681
A teacher most likely, doing her best to make chaotic lolies believe they are just hallucinating and are just average little girls with a bit too much imagination.

Of course, that always fails due to her wearing a checker-patterned skirt and being oddly perceptive, and distruptive to whatever the lolies might be up to.
>>
>>159725508
lel
>>
>>159692264
>>159696771
So, it would be like the early trailer of Final Fantasy XV with guns while invoking Ifrit or some shit? Nice
>>
Now that the Isekai anime booming is inevitable, which is more cancer: Isekai or battle harem?
>>
>>159726146
Stereotypes are cancer. Dont you know that every isekai might be a diamond in the rough, just waiting to be discovered?
>>
>>159726146
Isekai battle harem
>>
>>159726122
>tfw that trailer was amazing but nothing came out of it
>>
>>159688034
>>159700710
>>159695645
>>159688170

There is also the one with the OP magician that wants to remake computers in the new world.
"OP MC decides to do X instead of something useful" is already old.

>>159688203

It's the same shit with a different paint Job, and unless you did a really, really, good work with the ambient, the art, and fauna, you are bound to have a crappy story.
>>
>>159726200
There was a pretty good Touhou isekai story called Diamond in the Rough.
>>
>>159726200
It's a shame that Re: Zero and Konosuba have set the standards so high before Shieldbro and Mushoku or even Arifureta came out. I remember when people were shitting on Re: Zero for being about a dumb guy who does dumb stuff to save the day and keeps messing up.
>>
>>159726426
>Re: Zero
>setting high standards
>>
File: jzc9UkS.gif (1MB, 1275x916px) Image search: [Google]
jzc9UkS.gif
1MB, 1275x916px
>>159726247
Pretty much like all ideas in this thread
fug
>>
>>159690218
>well before isekai was a genre

There are Isekai from before manga was even a thing, and Wuxia novels have been doing Isekai since fucking forever.
In manga alone you got stuff like Ouke no Monshou from '76 , and even earlier Tezuka himself made Apollo no Uta , which in a way could be called and Isekai as his protagonist would be reincarnated in several different parallel worlds across time and space.
>>
>>159690218
Sounds like Arifureta and Arifureta was good.
>>
File: 1446022224088.jpg (3MB, 1638x2399px) Image search: [Google]
1446022224088.jpg
3MB, 1638x2399px
>>159692333
>Truck-kun
>implying she won't meet her mom's dead senpai who will become the brother she always wanted
>>
>>159690218

I like it quite a bit, but it seems like the kind of story that could be good or bad depending on how it is executed, rather than by its concept alone.
>>
>>159690218
And just what kind of circumstances will unfold from being the enemy of former classmates? He'll just attract some people while some will stay the way they are? They'll be killed but won't matter much since they weren't the MC? I don't know what else you can do with good and evil.
>>
>Episode begins with MC waking up in a first person perspective
>Is a standard NEET character, anime portrays a standard otaku life
>MC goes to sleep
>Suddenly an adventurer wakes up in first person
>"What a weird dream"
>Is standard hero adventurer, anime portrays his daily adventure and hijinks with his harem
>Heads down to the inn for the night
>Suddenly the neet MC wakes up
>"What a weird dream"
>MC goes about his day, and when he falls asleep, the hero MC wakes up
>The cycle continues until both characters realize their dreams are a bit too visceral and detailed to be ordinary.
>Hero MC heads out on an adventure to seek out a magic dream sage in a faraway tower
>Neet MC starts to research medical phenomena
>Both MCs become more disillusioned as no one has an explanation for their situation
>MCs become increasingly alienated as the people around them begin to think they're going crazy
>Neet MC kills himself at the end of the second-to-last episode
>Last episode opens with hero MC waking up, believing that the link between him and the Neet MC has been severed.
>At the end of the last episode, the Hero MC goes to sleep
>the screen fades to black and the credits roll
>at the end of the credits there is a pause
>The neet MC wakes up
>"What a weird dream"

Genre: psychological drama
>>
>>159727720
What does it mean?
>yfw director never answers it and leaves it up to interpretation
>fan theories forever
>even if your reality crashes
>fantasy never will
Deep
>>
>MC gets hit by a truck
>God tells MC that anyone who is hit by a truck must be sent to another world
>MC shows up in a fantasy and finds out there's several people from earth in this world
>They find out the MC worked at an auto repair shop
>MC gets roped in to their quest to build a truck in order to get back to earth
>>
File: Hyperion_SC2_DevRend2.jpg (521KB, 2048x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Hyperion_SC2_DevRend2.jpg
521KB, 2048x1160px
>forces of hell trying to destroy a fantasy world
>start losing, get desperate
>they summon what they can to win
>end up calling aliens that end up overrunning hell
>forces of good try to do the same
>end up summoning a human spacecraft
>exceedingly powerful but with limited supplies against an unknown enemy
>series is about fighting dragons, demon monsters, and alien abominations while retrofitting the ship with magical armaments and supplementing the crew and ground forces with locals as the war continues
>>
>>159727990
It would be pretty impossible.
>>
>>159728044
Well they could have special powers (albeit not too OP) and would probably have the aid of magic.
Also for a lot of things the MC wouldn't know there would be people already trucked over who have that knowledge. The MC is the final piece of the puzzle and had the missing general automobile knowledge they lacked.
>>
>MC is basically Goblin Slayer sent to another world.
>Starts off with him slaughtering a goblin village before he realizes the goblins in this world aren't actually bad.
>Ends up adopting cute infant gobbo daughter as repentance.
>SoL where vengeful murderhobo has to adapt to a relatively peaceful world where his slaying services aren't needed while raising a child

Replace goblins with your fantasy race of choice.
>>
>>159728134
>MC is basically Goblin Slayer sent to another world.
>Starts off with him slaughtering a goblin village before he realizes the goblins in this world aren't actually bad.

>gets sent to civilized gobbo prison
>doesn't resist, feels like he deserved it
>one day a goblin walks up to him and gives him an officer
>the nightmare goblins of his world are starting to pour in
>offers a chance at redemption
>>
File: knights-mill-art.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
knights-mill-art.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>159687805
>MC finally gets his big break
>Has dreamed of inheriting the family inn his whole life
>Sinkhole opens up below the establishment
>Dies
>Awakens to a fantasy world with the inn somehow intact
>Has no real skills except for how to properly run the place
>Bids his time, gives discounts to adventures, and uses that to turn the place into a proper fantasy inn
>Hire cute barmaids and a mega-milf cook
>Listen to tales of grandeur everyday
>Give noobs advice on occasion
>Get dragged onto quests every now and again since you have such a wealth of knowledge
>>
Or
>MC is sent into a world with game mechanics, but not the ones from your average RPG, but open world with missions that move the plot forward like GTA
>Every person from a certain age gets personal "missions" from god which follow their own personal "storyline"
>To finish all the missions it may take a whole lifetime, people can choose to fulfill them or not, but if you don't finish them all you don't "clear" the game of your life, the "plot" of your story doesn't move forward and when you die you will fall to hell
>In MC's case by fulfilling missions he can earn the right go back to his world for a short time and when he finishes them all he can choose wether to go to heaven, die and be reincarnated or go back to his old life
Also
>MC is born in a fantasy world
>He is your average dude with the exception that he is the son of a hero brought from the real world
>because of this he is a realworld-boo and lives dreaming he gets isekai'd into it
>madman jumps in front of a carriage
>meets god, which facepalms deeply but decides to send him to the real world anyways, with the condition that he defeats the forces of evil of the
/a/nime industry and saves the world from having shit taste
>>
File: Truck Capcha.jpg (22KB, 304x226px) Image search: [Google]
Truck Capcha.jpg
22KB, 304x226px
>Demon King escapes world into ours
>Gets Truck-kunned
>Demon king had magic stuff, explodes on impact
>Truck Driver gest Isekai'd
>Learns Demon king abandoned of demon world after civil revolt and human war
>Truck driver MC must save the demon world with Demon King Truck

pretty much an excuse to make an manga about truck drivers, transportation of good and the logistics of them.
>>
File: knight-rider.jpg (96KB, 1066x775px) Image search: [Google]
knight-rider.jpg
96KB, 1066x775px
>>159729555
>Those trips.
>That captcha.
I would love a truck version of knight rider in fantasy
>>
>mc is a NEET that whacks off too much
>likes games but mostly JRPGs and eroge
>gets transported to a different, fictional world based off of a game
>this place is named morrowind, vvardenfell in particular
>>
>>159687805

>MC is NEET

How do you fuck up right away.
>>
>tfw we might get an anime for eliza
blessed
>>
File: 1498107658596.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498107658596.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>159693114
>>
>>159688384
10/10
>>
>mc isekaied into another world
>it's ancient Greece but Greek Gods and everything from myths is real
>he's a chosen hero of one God and he now has to perform good to raise the level of faith in his God
>all Gods are cute animu girls
>adventure/slice/comedy ganre

eh?
>>
Are there any reverse-isekai series? The closest one I can think of is Thermae Romae, but it's not really isekai at all.
>>
File: 1499824489437.png (157KB, 830x949px) Image search: [Google]
1499824489437.png
157KB, 830x949px
>guy is absolutely paranoid about everything, full-Alex Jones /x/ type
>gets hit by a truck, curses the reptilians with his dying breath
>wakes up in his body in a generic fantasy game world
>uses his knowledge of tin foil hats, water filters, and dimensional vibrating vampires to get by in the world
>starts to assemble a harem/party which the MC thinks are all CIA plants trying to kill him
>>
>>159731134
Hataraku Maou-sama!
>>
>Gyaru gets truck'd
>Wakes up in fantasy world as the princess of the kingdom
>Wants to live lavishly and change nothing
>Suddenly, kingdom gets attacked by demonic forces
>As the princess, she has to lead the kingdom's army against the demons
>Spends the series learning to become a military leader and becomes more confident in her abilities.
>>
>>159688384
This is actually pretty damn good.
>>
>>159727173
Is it normal to still be angry after all this time?
>>
>>159731411
Aye, i hope his son pays for his fathers sins IN BLOOD
>>
>>159688384
Though I sort of cheated since it's pretty similar to Wild Last Boss Appears
>>
>>159731550
Careful. His kid might be best boy/girl. We don't need another truck.
>>
>late 19th century
>portals to another world with dragons and magic and shit open up around the world
>all world powers scramble to carve a sphere of influence and seize territory
>imperialism ensues
>>
Isekai without Isekai

>Guy gets isekai'd while tripping over a package of ramen left on the floor of his crappy apartment.
>Becomes super powerful, kills demon king, falls in love and marries whoever, generic Isekai shit
>Is suddenly whisked back to reality as if nothing happened
>No time has passed at all
>Entire thing may or may not have been a hallucination caused by falling on his dumb head
>Is obsessed with finding a way back and studies/researches alternate dimensions, string theory, etc.
>At no point does any actual Isekai shit appear, story starts with him recollecting what happened
>Only thing we ever see are some crude drawings of what he remembers (He can't draw for shit)
>As to how the story turns out, multiple paths happen simultaneously and the reader/viewer gets lots of "Unreliable narrator" and "Reality check" at the same time.
>>
>>159726995
Have you ever heard about Narnia?
>>
File: 009.jpg (204KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
204KB, 800x1100px
>Gyaru and Samurai get summoned together
>Previous heroes left behind guns
>Neither know how to use them, Samurai nearly blows his brains out with shotgun
>lol fuck it who needs guns
>Go questing using Samurai's sword skills and Gyaru's priestess powers
>Form a bond over love for rice and onsens and things
>Neither really seem to understand what's going on but somehow defeat the evil terrorizing the land anyway

This should have been a full series.
>>
File: rikudo-5544693.jpg (231KB, 800x1145px) Image search: [Google]
rikudo-5544693.jpg
231KB, 800x1145px
>>159725270
not a 40k fan, but I like the idea of a reverse isekai. Are there any series that do this?

>>159687805
>MC is a washout proboxer turned yakuza
>has been killing and wallowing in self pity for so long he's become completely detached from society
>sent as part of a hit squad to kill the heir of a rival group.
>turns out to be a ten year old kid
>mc decides to do the right thing for once in his life
>fights the others, is shot and stabbed multiple times, but keeps fighting till he's smashed all their faces in
>dies standing with a smile

>Wakes up in the body of a small imp
>hears some commotion
>A farm boy is being attack by some robbers
>tries to help, but he's the size of a house cat and about as strong
>resorts to shouting instructions to the kid, who manages to beat his attackers
>see's the kid has talent for fighting.
>takes him under his wing to teach him everything he's learned in his past life
>they work together to attain fame and fortune.

Maybe fantasy setting, maybe not. A straight up sport series might work, but that seems like a waste
>>
>>159687805
>MC is a young and bloodthirsty gay psychopath.
>MC dies
>Gets reborn into a fantasy world
>Becomes a OP hero of justice
>Hides the fact that he is a terrible human being
>Does good deeds, becomes a beloved symbol and an authority figure for all the world
>Tries to redeem his past crimes while holding back his urge to go back into his rapist/sadist ways.
>Meanwhile the villain is a young boy, who was one of his victims, back in our world.
>That boy wants to do everything in his power, in order to destroy the symbol of justice that the MC has become, even if it means that he will become a monster himself.
>So their fight begins. A monster, who wants another chance at redemption, and a man who wants another chance at revenge.
>>
>>159701284
reminds me of Hero Union BBS.
would it be more lighted hearted like that or more gritty and serious

>>159698434
10 go to 10, would process.
(I'm a sucker for robot learns to feel stories)
>>
How about, insted of a fantasy world, the mc goes into a space opera? Something like LOGH/Gundam.
>>
>>159687805
>MC is a hippie that get's truck'd/od'd
>reborn into sterytypical fantasy world as destined hero
>when the king asks him to defeat the demon lord he's all 'Na, man, I don't wanna harsh the dude's mellow'
>Goes around spreading peace and love
>he's still the destined hero, so he's really strong and durable.
>entire series is him unwittingly thwarting the demon lord's plans while weirding him out with his friendly attitude
>>
>>159732243
Heard of hataraku maou? Although it ended up basically a fantasy series unfortunately. That's the closest I know to reverse isekai, but it's not even that close.
>>
>>159732103

Not sure what your point Is.

I was just quoting this guy >>159690218
who said; " twenty years ago — well before isekai was a genre" with relevant to board examples, and I made sure to say "Well before manga was even a thing".
>>
Here is my isekai story
> Ryouma who is currently training gets teleported to another world
> medieval world facing unstoppable demon king force
> get begged to save the world as hero
> do not care the fuck but still go to defeat the enemy anyway because he wants to fight strong shit
> shine Getter Ray from finger
> summon Getter Robot in final battle
> end up chopping the whole planet, bringing the world to doom.
>>
>>159732387
EDGY
>>
>>159718823
It's Assad.
>>
>>159731923
More stupid ideas. If you can't tell, I actually don't really like the idea of Isekai and more like the psychological implications of fantasy worlds and escapism in general.

>Asleep at the wheel truck driver runs some girl over
>Wracked with guilt, he invents an elaborate fantasy world where the truck'd girl is still alive
>Starts to believe the fantasy world is real, becomes more delusional
>Girl starts to appear in the real world although it's never made clear if she's really there or a hallucination
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (66KB, 958x540px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
66KB, 958x540px
>>159687805
What if Truck-kun gets tired & takes a break?
>>
>>159734650
Edge can be done right.
>>
>MC is some random mage in generic fantasy land
>Gets hit by a cart and dies
>Reborn in Japan but still has his powers
>Uses the fact he can perform magic to his advantage, climbs the social ladder in order to get himself into a position of power
>>
>>159739439
My problem with this story is that there is no sort of end goal. What will the MC achieve by rising through the social ranks?
>>
>>159739192
It's not liked for the reason that it's hard to do right and if you do it right it won't be called 'edge' in the first place because the angst will be understandable. When you have the teenager who wears all black and there's bloodrape everywhere for atmosphere alone it cheapens the effect of the violence. Kids usually will eat that stuff up though, like Elfen Lied.
>>159739627
>what will MC achieve
Don't ask a question you won't like the answer to, we all know how this ends. It'll be one line. He does it to be the best there ever was, get the girls, or he's just doing whatever and that happens to be gaining power as well.
>>
>>159687805

>MC is on a trip, gets lost, it starts to rain he goes to get cover on a cave a landslide happens trapping him, the cave goes deeper bored he decides to explore exits the cave and finds himself in another world.
>In there he finds a goblin and he gets attacked the goblin call reinforcements then its 2 to 1 till another guy comes he has a misterious power of basketball imagine Barkley from shut up and jam gaiden without the chaos dunk and at low level.
>After the battle MC discovers the Bballer is from his world they go to the city he gets a class and they form a team, turns out people avoided the BBaller because his basketball skills are risky and needs a big team to be good, MC is stuck with him because they both are outcasts and BBaller is a good guy.
>They decide to find a mage for the team they find a girl who is a mage and also from their world, while she is a decent mage she is a junkie and the reason she decided to become a mage was to craft new ways to get high while stopping the drawbacks from it, they decided to let her in since they are desperate for magic support and firepower.
>Shit happens they need money they take quests and in one of them they find a skeleton rather than destroy it they discover the skeleton is from the real world like the rest of the team, he died, his team abandoned him but due to a relic he had his soul got bonded to his skeleton at first he was bewildered but he got used to it and enjoys pranking and scaring novice adventurers and drawing pictures of them freaking out, later on they convince it to join the team and get the reward with a excuse of they used magic to make it harmless.
>More shit happens the Big Bad makes his move the guild call the people to arms they are forced to go and hilarity ensues when a bunch of losers try to make the best they can while avoiding meeting their end from the BB army.
>>
>>159739864
>>159739192
I agree. Edge can be done right, if you give it depth. A regular edgy character has no personality except that he is super evil, has a rape backstory, white hair and a habit of chewing his fingers (or something like that). A well written edgy character has personality. My all time favorite example of this, is Marv from Sin city. A huge and ugly man, who drinks alot, spends most of his time in strip clubs and is somewhat insane. He also loves to kill, maim and torture people in some really cruel ways. But he cares about weak people. He protects women and children, loves his mom, the smells of his old home make him cry, he is loyal to his friends and he went on a suicidal revenge mission for the only girl who gave him some love. So despite being a misunderstood nutcase, who is fond of torturing and killing people, he is still a giant teddy bear with a heart of gold aka edge done right.
>>
>>159739864
Stop being a fucking pussy. There is multitude of other subjects that justify Elfen Lied's theme of extreme violence. Have you ever read the manga?
I am sick of people shitting on something that is violent and it shocks them so much that they declare, "oh no gee, it's only just pure shock value" when they are so shaken that they cannot even comprehend what is happening. There is violence in this world and shit. Deal with it pansies.
>>
>Mc is completely mute
>Can't speak or make any sound
>gets transported to another world
>Can't enter any town because he can't tell shit to nobody
>Can't say nothing to the goddess so she doesn't give him jackshit
>Can't get any kind of skill or check his status because he can't call them up
>Starts living in the wild
>Can't fight for shit, just has 1 ton of weight
>Just goes around pounding demons and shit by pounding them or standing over them
>Squashes an alpha wolf and every other wolf follows him
>Eventually has a whole army of animals following him
>Goes and kills the demon lord somehow
>MC gets transported back to earth
>Mc was a giraffe all along
>>
>>159740360
But the violence in Elfen lied is just pure shock factor and it is also done in a way that makes it funny istead of serious.
>>
>>159740346
Best edgy characters I know are Dantalian from Dungeon Defense and Jorg from The Broken Empire.
>>
>>159688680
Best one ITT
>>
>>159725270
as a Chaos Marine player, I wanna make mine own loli-squad now
>>
>>159740887
Nigger please.
Violence is violence for its sake. When you see person being chopped in half in an accident and perceive it as funny then the fault is in you.

It could be funny if it was poorly animated, I suppose and there were no consequences after it but in Elfen Lied is it like that!? You little autistic shit nugget. Go back to watch Tom and Jerry.

In Elfen Lied there are themes such as:"slavery, genocide, rape, insanity"
Do you think those themes like that come without shock factor? Are you an imbecile?

Only thing that Elfen Lied is at fault is how sexually deviant it is. It's far more guilty of being perverted than violent. It's sixty percent something you could masturbate to if you were a sick fuck.
>>
File: connecticut yankee.jpg (45KB, 315x499px) Image search: [Google]
connecticut yankee.jpg
45KB, 315x499px
After fin
>>
>>159741482
>hit submit too soon
embarassing
After finally reading this, I unironically think it'd make for a good anime.
>>
File: z1.jpg (301KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
z1.jpg
301KB, 610x458px
>Roman Centurion gets Isekai'd.
>New Kingdom is torn by war.
>Wars are fought like a fantasy series where everyone charges into one another, picks an opponent and then duels him.
>Because of this, wars are always catastrophic when other sides decide to bring giant monsters or war machines.
>Centurion introduces the kingdom to formations and unit cohesion.
>Essentially reinvents warfare.
>All the while has to learn to live with new people and culture, love triangles because that's what people like.
>Maybe teams up with another Roman, who may have been his commanding officer/buddy at one point.
>Big bad guy may or may not be Hannibal Barca or Attila the Hun because time is convoluted n shiet.
>>
>>159693114
sounds interesting, but why would he have a AK, and not a BushmasterAR?
also, kinda remembered me about Arifureta (not really the same, but MC makes guns in the new World)
>>
>>159741330
>Only thing that Elfen Lied is at fault is how sexually deviant it is. It's far more guilty of being perverted than violent. It's sixty percent something you could masturbate to if you were a sick fuck.
well, wasn't that also done on purpose?
>>
>>159741330
>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
>>159741719
Damn right it was done on purpose.

The thing here is that sexuality in Elfen Lied comes out without a real point of origin. Disregarding, rape I guess. Things like people running around naked for no goddamn reason.

It's mostly all for eye candy.

Author himself was probably pondering to himself how could I compress everything that is controversial into one work?

No he didn't do that, okay maybe he did but only partially. Elfen Lied has substance, a lot of it. It is not just gory fetish nonsense that is my opinion.

I hate people that just cannot or choose not to fathom really hurtful topics. Conformists fucks afgshds!
>>
>>159728451
>madman jumps in front of a carriage

Lost my shit imagining this.
>>
>>159742124
>I hate people that just cannot or choose not to fathom really hurtful topics
It's not about that. It's about Elfen lied having really bad writing. Like most edgelord shows (Narutaru, Bokurano, Another, Higurashi etc.) it forces the audience to feel for the characters by using every cheap trick in the book (Rape, Torture, insanity, violence). This makes the emotionalfags cry and the the teenage crowd praise it as a masterpiece. But those who have more critical thinking, can see through the cheap bullshit. I for one can fathom really hurtful topics, if they are done tastefully. Not people blowing up like blood-baloons, rape for cheap drama and over the top evil violence.
>>
>>159742452
Isn't that fascinating.

Say what hurtful topics were done tastefully and with critical thinking in your opinion.
>>
>>159720145
I don't know, I guess either she punishes him in a Grecian Myth fashion or with no one worshipping/believing in her for hundreds of years brought her death.
>>
>>159700710
Did I miss the part where mushishi was an isekai?
>>
File: 707931.jpg (135KB, 582x912px) Image search: [Google]
707931.jpg
135KB, 582x912px
>>159687805
I'd watch an Isekai if it was just Teddy Rosevelt sodding off in the Amazon
Or an adaptation of US 1
>>
>be regular peasant carrying water from the well
>suddenly see a fair maiden in the path of a speeding carriage
>push her out of the way and get run over
>get transported to the afterlife
>Some weird lady shows up, talks in a language I don't understand and gives me papers with letters I can't read because I'm illiterate some
>what the fuck is going on
>grunt and point to one paper and suddenly everything goes dark
>get teleported into a middle of a battle
>fuck man I don't know how to fight
>piss myself and pretend to be dead for a few hours
>the battle concludes and both sides are decimated
>soldiers check the battlefield for the dead and wounded
>some big shot enemy commander tripped on my body and fell onto my dagger
>they hail me as a hero, or I think, I don't understand their language
>I want to go home
>>
>>159742592
I mean works that handled hurtful topics tastefully and with critical thinking.

Works like.... "Gone with the wind!" "Schindler's List!"

Those works are for fucking pussies. They avert exactly eighty percent what happened and instead focus on something else like "romance" No if you are going to discuss about genocide then make it be about that!
>>
>>159742592
Anime is only good for ironic/self aware/over the top edge (like Jojo, Hellsing and Baccano!). These shows have all the edgy things in them, but they don't take themselves seriously. The second they start to take it seriously, it becomes a schlock and a melodrama.

Anime has very few examples of hurtful topics being done tastefully or at least not for cheap shock factor.

The best example are anti-war anime. From grave of the fireflies, to UC Gundam to Legend of the Galactic heroes, anime has been very competent at showing war as something traumatic and horrible. LOGH has my favorite example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uR5SF4fx9Q
Rape was done right in Berserk. It was not a one time deal to shock the audience, but had a long impact on the story that culminated in a touching and well done character moment.

While an edgelord show like Re:zero makes a case for time travel being bad, by having the mc being gutted and tortured by 1 dimensional psychos and going insane from the experience, a well writen show like Steins;gate holds back on the psychos and gore, and instead has the MC go insane from the lonliness and dehumanization that time travel brings with it.
Or Tokyo ghoul and Parasyte for example. One is a show about edgy superpowered teen fighting to death with monsters, while the other is about superpowered teen and a parasite trying to coexist and find balance between absolute logic and human nature, while fighting to death with monsters.

Black lagoon and gunslinger girl also pull it off, to a lesser degree. While someone like Urobutchi only uses hurtful topics to shock his viewers and because he thinks that rape, insanity, torture and book quotes are super deep (and his teenage viewers praise him for it.)
>>
>>159687805
>average MC goes to an all boys school filled with MC archtypes
>MC completely normal with the only thing to note being his hobby which is completely inane.
>His class is summoned to another world.
>Cliche hero summoning in dark noble world with demon king
>Everyone in his class gets unique and OP ability
>His ability is a passive skill that multiplies his stats every time he is horney
>MC is revealed to be gay during first battle
>None of the other classmates are gay and think he is joking around
>Princess and elf mage is after his dick
>MC sees demon king and wants him
>Demon King is freaked out, kills self in order to avoid being raped by sex starved MC
>MC is hailed hero and is forced into loveless marriage with princess
>Other classmates return home, MC is stuck in world
>>
>>159741526
>not teaming up with Hannibal
>>
>>159743721
I am the guy who started the whole thing.

And I agree with this guy.

But those shows were damn good. You kinda feel like a 3rd person in it though. It's not in your face.

I got no objections to in your face approach if you must make work about things that are awful, you should not glamorize the awfulness. I agree tokyo ghoul and so many others ride on excitement factor alone and absolutely do not portray everything vile, in your face or even right. But then what is cheap horror about? It is art of itself.

But Elfen Lied is different. It is from same camp and rides on same system but there is something different. I do not think that it is a masterpiece by any standards but it did something in a different way.
>>
>>159744100
The only good thing that Elfen lied ever did, was introduce a bunch of skeptics to anime (People who thought that anime is 100% kids stuff like DBZ or Naruto.). That's about it.
>>
File: a wild truck appears.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a wild truck appears.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
watch out!
>>
>>159744366
Nigger, I think Elfen Lied did well just by existing.

If you were not some redneck yankee you'd have seen spaceship yamato or shit like that and think twice before showing it to your kids.

Hell if I ever have kids I am not going to show them anime at all. It will fuck them up.

Also no American cartoons. Shit is fucked up yo.
>>
>>159688384
I wouldn't mind writing something like this. Sign me up.
>>
>>159744428
Show them soviet cartoons.
>>
>MC is just your average high school boy
>the deadly japanese cold gets him
>wakes up in a generic fantasy world
>no powers
>no RPG bullshit
>gets killed in 5 chapters by a paladin on a quest in an incredible misunderstanding
>the paladin is now the MC
>questing and smiting evil for 80 chapters
>>
>>159747159
>adding some random pleb who dies at the start just to fit the isekai trope
just make the story about the paladin from the start
this has no reason to be isekai
>>
>>159747201
Isekai as a genre is so boring and plain it's hard to be creative with it
>>
>>159747214
>A great young warrior and his band of mmorpg tier friends go to invade a dark lords palace.
>The warrior is the chosen one, who has to fulfill a prophecy and save the whole world.
>When they attack the palace, he gets blasted by an evil sorcerer and disintegrates.
>His friends think that he was killed, and kill the sorcerer for revenge.
>It was actually a teleportation spell, and the warrior ends up in modern day Akihabara.
>Everyone thinks that he is a cosplayer.
>A lot of amusing misunderstandings happen.
>Soon he gets in trouble with the cops.
>He wants to be a hero that he is so used to being.
>So he picks a fight with the yakuza.
>But his actions are not appreciated and cause more trouble for everyone.
>Then he realizes that in our world, he is not a hero and a chosen one.
>He realizes that his life no longer holds a purpose, and that he is a nobody.
>After some more, tragic hijinks, he gives up on being a hero.
>He even gives up on life, and becomes a hikki neet and spends his days consuming fantasy games, manga and anime, because it reminds him of home.
See, it's not that hard to write a creative isekai story.
>>
>>159691025
bless you kind anon
>>
>>159706972
Konosuba
>>
>>159732178
Hero BBS is basically "should've been a series: the series"

>dat starmetal isekai
>>
It's the future. Kaiju are attacking Earth. The only hope of protecting ourselves are giant robots called "Tactical Robotic Armoured Combat Knight"s (or T.R.U.C.K.s).
When a kaiju appears off the coast of Japan, a special TRUCK from America needs to be brought in via a rapid response cargo plane.
Unfortunately, while on route, the restraints around the TRUCK become severed and it falls from the plane, crushing a Japanese highschool boy who happened to be fleeing for his life.
Upon the collision, the highschool boy's soul merges with the TRUCKs body and the two are sent to a parallel world together as a sentient warmachine.
>>
>MC ends up in another world
>ends up a slave
>has to fight against heroes summoned in other kingdoms with OP bullshit powers
>isekai battle royale
>>
Why is /a/ so fucking retarded? The problem with isekai isn't the premise. It's that most of them waste the premise in the first place.
Even the shitty smartphone isekai is actually a good premise, ruined by giving him super powers.
If he was actually powerless and used the phone to do smart shit it could have been great.
>>
File: Sbebby_ff6d21_6294082.jpg (43KB, 395x649px) Image search: [Google]
Sbebby_ff6d21_6294082.jpg
43KB, 395x649px
>MC gets trucked, or even rolled flat by a road roller.
>Wakes up in a new world as just a piece of slime in the bottom of a dungeon.
>After a considerable time of "oh-shit" moments, aquires a disguise and goes out.
>Spends rest of its life in Fantasyville, trying to hide its identity as an intelligent slime, and inadvertenly attracting attention as the only dude in full armour that never takes it off.
>No tentacle slime porn tho, thats haram.
>>
>>159748067
Let me fix that for you
>MC ends up in another world
>ends up a slave
>master is a haughty ojou-sama with sadist tendencies
>get so enamored with her he starts becoming yandere
>MC starts operating things behind the scenes to elevate his master's position
>thus is the story of an ojou-sama that brings fear throughout the world
>>
>>159687805
btw, why does /a/ rate ixion saga so highly?

I mean, it has loads of big name seiyus and the first 3 episodes were funny but after that it became tears-in-my-eyes-from-yawning tier boring and i dropped it by episode 7
>>
politically motivated & manipulative person who is pretty good at planning is spirited away into gensokyo from overseas somehow where he gets to enjoy late 1800s life and learns low-tier magic because he thinks that'd be useful and fun

the story is mostly about him trying to find a way to leave with his magic intact or assuming a position of power because gensokyo doesn't have a gigantic government to rule him
he considers danmaku the equivalent of an areal dogfight and gets really good at the 'dodging' part but can't make a good pattern for shit

also he can't into japanese, ever
>>
>>159748283
medieval fantasy anime were very rare before the Isekai boom so fans take what they can get

this is also why there is so many Isekai fans supply to a demand that came before it (now if only they had actual writers making it).
>>
>>159748225
>road rollers falls off ledge, killing him
>acquires dio powers
>>
>>159748225
>MC is a slime
>acquires human form and a harem by the end of the prologue
>>
>MC defeated the demon lord and is offered to be king of his country in compensation of not being able to return home
>Turns out one of his cheats is eternal youth. Years turn to decades, decades to centuries, centuries to millennia and he's still the king
>With each generation new problems occur dealing with nobility, revolution, economic stagnation, defending his country, defending other people's countries from his country, new technology that goes a different path from his own world, extremist cults who want people to worship him like a god, various legitimate and ill-legitimate children who wants to overthrow him, etc.
>Series will jump back and forth between time at random intervals with the king/emperor dealing with the different problems
>>
>>159748592
>guaranteed adaption
>>
>High school student die from malnourishment.
>Wakes up front of goddess. She tell MC that struggle is over. He now go to fantasy world filled with potatoes.
>MC send to fantasy world.
>But, is no fantasy world, actually gulag.
>Godess actually secret police.

Thus is life in Latvia...
>>
The MC gets isekai'd into a world where there are 4 nations, each defined by being an extreme alignment on the political compass (authoritarian left, authoritarian right, libertarian left, libertarian right). MC wants to go home because they're all horrible places to try and live, but along the way he meets a bunch of quirky people and decides to keep on trucking.
>>
>>159748748
That'd be a pretty funny one shot.
>>
MC is walking home from his job as an urban planner one day when he gets hit by a truck.
When he next awakens, he finds himself to be a disembodied spirit floating in the air. Looking around, a strange window appears in the centre of his vision.
「Place Town Centre」
Behold, the new epic.
"I, who was a genius urban planner, was reincarnated as an RTS, but the enemies keep getting stronger!?"
>>
>>159748777

Is he going to build a harem containing one member of each nation? Otherwise not interested.
>>
>MC is a hero about to save the world from the demon king
>Got hit by a chariot on the way to demon king's castle
>Isekai'd to modern japan as a NEET
>>
>>159748748
or alternatively
>High school student die from malnourishment.
>Wakes up front of goddess. She tell MC that struggle is over. He now go to fantasy world filled with potatoes.
>MC send to fantasy world.
>Only food is potatoes
>Suddenly potato blight
>>
>>159714769
It should be Shingo who gets isekaid, he'd learn to be a better person and stop doing gummu teipu defumatchu-s
>>
>>159687805

>MC lives a good life and his soul mate wife died many years before, he recalls her smile one last time before he dies of old age hoping to meet her again
>Gets isekai as a baby in a new world
>learns new way of life in a peasant town
>peasants get drafted into war by king of the land, he loses his nu father
>mother looks after him till he is 16
>she saved enough money for him to go to boarding school in the city
>travels to town by a cart heading that way
>cart gets attacked by bandits
>runs into the forest, lost his money for boarding school
>he stays in the forest for the night
>day break he leaves for the city by foot, he cant return home because he doesnt want to disappoint his hardworking mother
>gets to city finally after a whole day on foot
>goes to boarding but is denied because no money
>sleeps in the alley besides the boarding school
>someone gave him a blanket during the night
>mc looks for work to get money but cant find any vacancies and is hungry
>its night again sleeps in the alley this time he stays awake if the person comes
>>
File: 1468508595770.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1468508595770.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>>159748028
>tfw you'll never how student became a hero
>tfw you'll never freeter become a wayfarer 2.0
Hero Union BBS is one of my favorite but it hurts me a little more every time
>>
>MC is nerd obsessed with fantasy.
>Gets run over by truck-chan.
>Reincarnates in a generic space opera universe.
>The MC really hates space operas.
>But he's also the hero destined to defeat the alien emperor.
>Thus, he now has to save a universe he despises.
>>
An orc gets run over by a wagon and reincarnates as an elf. Hijinks ensue as he tries to contain his orcish ways.
>>
>>159697067
Only if you consider people dying in death games everyone's dream world. That has nothing to do with TWEWY. Sure, maybe shiki, but that has more to do with envy, and she realizes she can never be someone else.
>>
>>159743844
kinda had the same idea once, at least with a gay harem lead (not an Isekai tough)
but since when is being gay insane?
>>
>>159687805
>MC is NEET
>gets truck'd
>reborn into another world as the same powerless neet with only a single thing given to him as desusex'd power declaring him MC - minor and mostly useless infodump
>the hero is actually working for the demon king to corrupt all the princesses
>MC now has to fight poverty, depression, starvation, fleas, demons, and angry girls protecting their perfect husbando in order to save himself and world in the most elaborate isekai multireverse NTR story ever
>>
MC is reincarnated as a sewer rat in a fantasy world.
My killing shit he can evolve: Small rat --> Big rate --> Dire rate --> Ratman --> Skaven --> Lawyer.
>>
>MC has PhD in Theoretical Physics
>Gets Truck-kun'd
>Only thing he could bring was his PhD certificate
>Sent to a victorian-style society where magic research is basically science
>"""God""" gives him an apartment and enough funds to get started
>Enrols in a prestigeous magical university
>Collage/timeskip of him going through school and earning an undergrad in Alchemy
>Society has a tradition where prestigeous researchers take on pupils and mentor them
>MC gets scouted out by a prodigy alchemist christmas cake
>SoL of the two dorks conducting magical SCIENCE research in her prestigeous lab
>MC brings his knowledge of old-world physics and nuclear to the table for some crazy shit like inventing the first magic-fission reactor
>Sometimes they spend days in the lab together, sleeping on couches and shit
>Both of them are autistic at romance, but their relationship develops over time despite all the MISUNDERSTANDINGS

That's about all I could come up with.
>>
>>159750172
though he'll probably be OP as fuck when he goes to Skaven
>>
>>159750633
Yes. But his harem will be literal rats, so its a double-sided blade.
>>
>>159749661
did they adapt all of the manga?

perhaps there's still some chapters that can be translated
>>
>>159750708
rats are cute so I'm okay with this
>>
File: congratulations-082.gif (37KB, 293x279px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations-082.gif
37KB, 293x279px
>>159688384
>>
Every time the MC dies, he reincarnates in a new world.
With each death, the world he'll reincarnate into becomes more and more high-fantasy high-magic.
He gets no powers, except of course reincarnating after dying, and remembering his previous lives.

>by the time he starts to act like a typical isekai MC, he has already visited and died in 20 different fantasy worlds
>>
>>159688248
>reborn into another world with a truck that never runs out of fuel but is otherwise normal
I think you mean a truck that explodes once it goes below a certain speed.
>>
>>159687805
Re:DDit

>Death game in a virtual world
>Buy supplies with upboats
>Main character was born with a special power
>Two accounts
>He upboats his own posts
>Others are attracted to upboat his posts via the circlejerk effect
>>
>>159750300
I used to self-insert to the same plot as this except :

>He also had a Engineering degree.
> Fairly athletic
> Socially active.
>>
File: and 8.8.png (875KB, 921x702px) Image search: [Google]
and 8.8.png
875KB, 921x702px
>>159688384
Fucking gold
>>
>>159748748
Stalin please.
>>
>>159688680
Feels like the plot to a 90's anime. Serial adventures are kinda rare these days.
>>
>>159688384
Someone make this happen please.
>>
>A mother and father wake up in a fantasy world
>They are both separated from each other
>But rather than look for each other, each of them focuses on finding their young son first (He's their biggest concern)
>They both go down this path differently
>Father becomes a warrior
>Mother becomes a witch
>Each of them starts tearing up the countryside looking for their son
>They eventually hear rumors of numerous orphans being trapped in the underworld and go down assuming he's there
>They meet and, unable to recognize and understand each other, fight to the death
Their son is dead and the journey represents their inability to depend upon each other. If they had just not felt the need to take the whole world upon their shoulders and shared their pain, they could have coped

I dunno. Just brainstorming.
>>
>>159688248
Can it have Big Rig Racers physics?

Id actually watch this. Style would be neat in a sort of cartoony\serious style like Mob Psycho 100
>>
>>159754414
undecillion times lightspeed in reverse big rigs?
>>
>>159754727
>>159754414
>Can it have Big Rig Racers physics?

>it's too fast!
>I'll have to use THAT
>driver starts driving in reverse at a million mph
>>
>MC is a cop with a normal/good life
>Good hearted
>TRUKKED into next world
>Wild West
>He becomes the sherrif of a quirky little town
>Bandits\Robbers get weirder and weirder and have powers or something
Thats all I have thought it would be mildy interesting

It could have different battles, like Duels, Horse Races, Train Robberies. More of a comedy than an action
>>
>>159754978
Big Rigs reverse acceleration is sane, at first.
Then its acceleration exponentially explodes and it becomes FTL in 1 minute.
>>
I've already written many chapters of this kind of story:

>group of dnd players play a game
>suddenly wake up in a tavern as their characters
>a girl becomes a half-orc
>a boy becomes a dashing rogue
>the MC boy becomes a busty asian martial artist
>cue them venturing out in a generic fantasy world
>they immediately fuck up because this world is harsh as fuck
>half orc girl is captured for being an orc and sold to auction
>dashing rogue flees like a coward and has yet to reappear
>busty martial artist tries and fails to win a martial arts tournament for money to buy back half-orc friend, ends up becoming a whore in a whorehouse to survive, ends up being a 10/10 whore, but also gets addicted to a drug that makes her sluggish and horny
>the latest thing which happened so the "game master" turn up as a sentient orb of light, freeing the MC from the whorehouse, where they now continue their pursuit of saving the half-orc and finding the dashing rogue

It's got heavy smut in it too.
>>
>>159755207
this is just a standard h-doujin tho
>>
>>159755319
Link?
>>
>>159687805
>MC is a depressed 40 year old manager with 3 children and a similarly depressed wife
>suffers heart attack from overworking
>gets reborn in a heartless isekai world as a cute loli into a noble family
>keikaku doori into becoming the Empress
>no skill menu, magic is some kind of natural force that can't be learned easily
>no Japanese food, no "wow you made fried food, you must be genius"
>no katana, mc doesn't even use a sword at all, only a dagger for emergencies
>demons and humans are both scum who are fighing over land
>>
>>159687805
>imageboard poster on his 30's living in an average house and has a waifu shrine
>suddenly, waifu gets transported in real world and lives with him, personality is mixed with canon and how he views her in his dreams/fantasies
>topic about waifus becoming real suddenly popping up on said imageboard, some posting their happy moments with their waifu and some wanting to steal said waifus
>finds out that there's a skill-share system where you gain some of the skills your waifu possess to protect/fight together with her
>Upon discovery of the system, haremfags became rampant with the goal of stealing waifus, gaining skills and reach the top of the "ranking"
>MC's waifu is strong and unpopular, so she doesn't appear on bounties list
>real threat of the series was a harem king brought to reality because someone Husbando'd him and encourage him to collect waifus for his harem
>story focuses on MC's waifu having foodgasms, learning how to be a good housewife, training the MC and MC shitposting in said board.
>>
>>159755499
does not have to be isekai
>>
>>159707256
what the fuck
>>
>>159707256
you may think you're not being gay but you are
>>
>>159687805
Literally impossible
>>
I saw a post a while ago which was about some guy who became isekaid and started liking some plant lady
the lady died and their children became a new race or something and he basically became plant jesus for them
then he died and went back to his actual world
don't quite remember what post it was.
>>
File: 1497329618131.jpg (115KB, 763x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497329618131.jpg
115KB, 763x960px
>>159753678
>Engineers
>>
File: super yuuka.png (131KB, 1390x314px) Image search: [Google]
super yuuka.png
131KB, 1390x314px
>>159756313
>>
>>159756377
lol. And that world has real magic, he just came around and fuck shit up thinking about righteous of science.
>>
>>159756750
You could probably use magic + fission to make some really exotic shit.
Extremely superpowered soldiers, nukes that exclude certain targets and so on.
He'd fuck it up real good if he introduced any of that shit.
>>
File: 1499080307611.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1499080307611.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>Skinnyfat otaku gets isekai'd to a generic fantasy setting
>Wakes up in the middle of the city with just the clothes on his back
>Spends a while fantasising and planning how he's going to make the most of this, make a fresh start
>Wants an cute elf waifu, goes to an inn and sets his sights on one
>Remembers he's a socially autistic NEET and can't work up the courage to talk to her
>Getting late afternoon, hadn't eaten since last nights shitty pre-made ramen so pretty hungry
>Realises he has no money, has to start asking marketeers for some food
>Tells him to fuck off
>Manages to steal some to get him through the day
>Needs to make some money, decides to join an adventuring company
>Finds a guild looking for fit young men
>MC-kun failing to realise that he's even weaker than average modern day Jap, let alone workaday medieval peasant
>Gets bullied out of the guild hall
>F-fine, I guess I'll become a mage!
>Asks around about magic, turns out you need to have been training with it from a young age so that's out
>Getting late
>No place to sleep
>No food
>No good plan
>No life skills
>No social skills
>Goes to sleep cold and hungry in an alley
>Manga continues like this for a small while, crushing retarded isekai self-insert fantasies with hard reality before MC gets sick from exposure and starves to death as a beggar
It's a short series
>>
>>159757085
>hard reality
ah yes, the hard "reality" of being transported to a different world
>>
An Outer God is slain by another Outer God and reincarnated as a human. It views humanity as akin to ants, so it spends its new life attempting to evolve into something more complex using the knowledge it retained of concepts beyond human understanding. It inadvertently helps some people in its attempts to ascend, which naturally form the beginnings of a cult. However, the former Outer God wants nothing to do with this cult because it can't help it get back to its original state, but further expeditions just add new members to the cult anyway. The story ends with all of humanity worshipping the former Outer God while it continues to toil away in its study, looking for a way out of its meager existence.
>>
>>159687805
Reverse Isekai
>generic fantasy citizen gets CART-KUNNED
>will give him a chance at rebirth if he goes to our world and becomes first rank in his class when he graduates school
>>
>>159750300
Maybe it'd work better without all of modern physics also being true because the existence of traditional magic demolishes conservation laws and assuming the rest is sketchy, and gets sketchier the further down the rabbit hole you go.

Fill the gaps left by the Galilean of an electromagnetic field and non-quantisation of energy with magical equivalents, make the heavens an actual celestial sphere where the stars are holes that only lead to each other, things like that.

Conversely, the study of both physics and magic are Newtonian-equivalent at best, and the background in theoretical physics gives mathematical tools and historical precedent for explaining some of the weird shit magic gets to, once the rest of the world's essentially classical physics is worked out over a couple years of old experiments.

It's now so niche as to be basically unread
>>
File: 1499635885170.jpg (189KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499635885170.jpg
189KB, 1128x1600px
>MC is a NEET
>Gets reincarnated
>Starts reading a book
>The book is actually good, so the narrator just focuses on that instead.
>>
>>159757797
>short stories from another world with an isekai MC as the framing device
>written by a competent author who build a fleshed out other world and thought it might be neat
>footnote musings about anything that translates badly or strangely, which recount the MC's story as he remembers or figures out each tidbit
>>
>>159757797
>>MC is a NEET
>>Gets reincarnated
>>Starts reading a book
>>The book is actually good, so the narrator just focuses on that instead.
>the MC of the book starts reading another book
>the MC of the book inside the book starts telling a story to somebody else
>the MC of the story starts watching a movie
>the MC of the movie starts listening to an audiobook
>the audiobook is an Isekai story about a NEET reincarnated to another world that is reading a book
>>
File: couv-mille-et-une-nuits.jpg (3MB, 3080x2768px) Image search: [Google]
couv-mille-et-une-nuits.jpg
3MB, 3080x2768px
>>159758114
Already been done actually
>>
>MC is a guy that is actually liked by his family, has few but authentic friends, fares rather okay in school
>gets reincarnated in another world
>new world is quite cold and he has to work like the devil to earn a living
>starts to get to know people but everytime something familiar happens, it makes him think and wish he were back home
>gets told he CAN go back if he tries to do something, and his new "friends" are up to help him
>throughout his journey, he comes to like the world and starts to get intimate with his friends, gets to know love, accomplishes great things with his party whenever they come across people in need
>come the conclusion after 30 episodes: he has accomplished his quest but has become torn in two: missing his former life and friends and family, but enjoying his party, his girlfriend, his role in this world.
>final episode is him deciding to...
>>
isekai but the protag has a gundam and its not afraid to use it
>>
>>159687805
>Heavy metal fan MC isekaied to rando fantasy land #148
>Local god want to give him op ability because hurr durr demon lord
>MC pick Bard class
>God dissapointed, fuck off to find another champion
>Turns out demon lord is also isekaied bard, using death metal to control army of demons and btfo any hero who wants to kill him
>MC find out more flashy = better bard magic
>meanwhile, dragons attack mc town, he play Dio (duh, dragons), turns out dragons dig metal as fuck
>mc has now dragon groupies
>many shenanigans, mc form a band with dwarvish drummer, dragoness bassist, drow keyboardist, artificers and fire mages as roadies, shit like this
>Final battle with Demon Lord is most epic Battle of the Bands with demons, dragons, other armies clashing each other, erupting volcanos, shit like this

I'm high as fuck
>>
>>159758740
Does he get to siege a town while blasting creeping death?
>>
>>159758357
I've thought of this before, good shit
>>
>>159758818
Sure, just after he boost his troops morale with some manowar.
>>
>>159758740
Why armies? Just leave it at "bands just make a fiery rockoff duel of the seven raging hellfires, in the middle of earthquakes, volcanos erupting, tsunamis and shit to decide who's the most metal man". And if MC-kun wins, he can go back to his world.
>>
>>159758740
that's how you come up with the real good ideas, anon

>MC has been pushed around all his life.
>Get's into politics because he genuinely wants to make a difference.
>used as a scapegoat for a scandal. Career is over
>Decided to an hero himself
>hopes that he can make a difference if he is reincarnated
>Reborn in medieval land, very low fantasy
>Son of minor aristocrat.
>Shits fucked, plagues run rampant, lower class treated like cattle, royalty live in decadence.
>Knuckles down and uses knowledge in politics to reform the country
>Best friends with a street urchin who becomes his cloak and dagger expert.
>Recruits like mind allies in his youth as well as members of the merchants guild and the knighthood.
>Eventually leads nationwide revolution
>>
>>159759071
As a cool background. Two opposite stages, dragons fighting demons, orks/lesser demons/trolls fighting humans/elfs/dvarves/gigants shit like this. Basically some 80' power metal cd cover, man
Also bard magic is mostly about boosting or decreasing morale, mind control, shit like this (at least in my setting, fuck off /tg/)
>>
File: Brütal.jpg (31KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
Brütal.jpg
31KB, 460x215px
>>159758740
I dig it
>>
>>159714769
Guy with AE86 goes out on his tofu delivery job and somehow ends up lost on the road, he's ends up on a dirt (that's sometimes brick depending on where he is) road in some fantasy land and finds a girl lost in the woods. She bargains with him to take her to another land (later on revealed to be because she was fleeing, actually daughter of a noble) and they begin a roadtrip, with eurobeat.
Also unlimited fuel and incapability of breaking down.
>>
>>159758740
>Dio
which song?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKcuPnkG-mM
>>
>>159687805
>MC is well liked honor student
>secretly miserable as he's never been allowed to live his life how he wanted
>can't even have a girlfriend because it would take away from time from his studies
>Walking home after graduating highschool.
>see's a classmate about to jump off a bridge cause he didn't get into colledge
>stops him, slips and falls himself in the process.
>reborn into fantasy world as destined hero
>promptly tells everyone to fuck off, he's not letting his life be decided in advance a second time.
>lives his life freely, sometimes helping those in need, sometimes taking what he wants for himself.
>learns that there is a demon lord, decides to meet them on a whim.
>it's a woman that has also been reincarnated
>turns out the hero and the demon lord are destined reincarnate over and over again to battle.
>MC convinces her that that's bs and that they should defy fate together.
>she agrees and travels with him
>they eventually get marries and the cycle is broken
>the world can now be at peace while they live happily ever after.
>>
>>159693692
I liked it, go on.
>>
File: 1494992976555.jpg (501KB, 1034x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1494992976555.jpg
501KB, 1034x1122px
Just pick one of the billion doujins.
>>
File: 1498346081060.jpg (76KB, 610x660px) Image search: [Google]
1498346081060.jpg
76KB, 610x660px
>>159758044
>MC reads various books, starting with short stories every jap knows about and slowly moving on to translating classic european and chinese litterature
>As the story advances the author's writing gets progressively better as he ponders with existential questions on the meaning of his life
>By the end of the story the author decides to sort his life out for the better and dismisses his isekai story as foolish escapism
>>
>>159698434
I love it, it ticks every box I need ticked. I also bet it'd make me cry, which is even better.
>>
>>159747676
It's like an exact inversion of the trope. Not bad. Though it would be better if he realised something like ''Humanity has no need for heroes'' and just becomes a regular chap.
>>
I've always liked mixing sci-fi and fantasy, so here's an idea I've been kicking around for months. Critiques welcome.

>distant future, humanity has colonized roughly 1% of the galaxy in hundreds of thousands of solar systems
>golden age of humanity with universal peace and prosperity, until first contact
>species has similar environmental needs to humans but far inferior terraforming capabilities
>decides to senmetsu humanity to take all of our comfy planets and moons
>galactic war breaks out, and since humanity has become soft after centuries of peace we are losing badly
>several decades into the war, a troop carrier fleeing a lost battle makes a blind jump to escape it's pursuers
>humanity has been genetically and cybernetically enhancing it's vat bred children as soldiers
>at age ten, children are considered sufficiently enhanced and trained, and sent to war
>MC is a four year veteran of war, along with his partner of the same age
>blind jump nearly destroys the ship, and orders are sent to abandon ship in escape pods
>through blind luck, ship jumped near habitable planet, but MC is separated from partner and lands in an unknown location
>MC quickly becomes suspicious of his surroundings due to the extreme similarities to earth life
>after meeting his first natives, cute girls and women with cat ears and tails, MC's suspicions heighten
>not only is their biology highly similar, but he can eat the food there, something that is impossible between alien species
>story is MC trying to find his partner and other survivors of the ship crash while learning more about this world in order to solve the mystery of how people and life so similar to humans and life on earth could possible exist
>>
>>159761640
It'd have some staples like monster girls, magic (deepening MC's confusion about this world, since it allows things that are absolutely impossible to occur), and dangerous monsters. Tech of the natives would vary from bronze age to pseudo industrial with magic replacing tech in many cases. MC has a fusion powered rifle and pistol that have infinite ammo but overheat with extended or rapid use, along with a plasma machete and basic ballistics armor that would be considered insufficient by the planets standards. The weapons are powerful by local standards, however, and MC uses them along with scavenged materials and equipment from the crash to try to give him an edge on this dangerous and foreign world. There would be an initial language barrier, but this would become less and less of a problem due to his cybernetic enhancements quickening his understanding of the local language. MC has little experience in anything but war and opts for violence as the solution to most problems. This leads to him leaning heavily on the native companions he gains to help guide him through nuanced situations he does not understand.
>>
>>159725270
That sounds like it'd be awesome actually, as long as their nefarious schemes truly lead to some personal gain and power. If they were as wise as you say, they'd realize if they were truly helping or not
>>
>>159758740
It's like Brutal Legend but anime. You should get high more, that is a fun as shit idea. Triple points if the show got the actual metal songs licensed.
>>
>>159760548
>That pic
Who is Moot?
>>
>MC is hit by a truck
>Doesn't get reincarnated
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47KB, 1280x720px
>>159687805
and the cute girls is either op af, or useless af there is no in between.

*AHEM*

One piece (nami / vivi)
>>
>>159688384
Good enough.
>>
>Typical loser MC
>Social reject, kissless virgin, awkward, etc.
>Some day in the middle of fap a quake suddenly happens
>MC couldn't scape his house because he had his pants down and tripped over
>He wakes up in an empty room full of armors and swords
>He decides to pick up a sword because why the fuck not
>As soon as he does one of the walss opens leading up outside
>He finds himself in an huge open area, soon he realize the awful smell, the blood, the cries, and something that resembles fighting in the distance
>He looked around a found several other people in the same situation as him, confused and scared
>Horrible beasts notice the newcomers and start heading their way
>Doom music starts playing
>MC: oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck
>Mean while the gods who summoned him are watching somewhere and having a laugh at the poor bastards dying in their coliseum.
>>
>>159732103
>>159726995
>>159690218
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court
>>
File: 1498790960050.jpg (98KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
1498790960050.jpg
98KB, 999x999px
>>159687805
>MC is NEET
>gets hit by truck
>reincarnated the day before
>gets hit by truck again
>keeps getting hit by trucks until he gets a job
>>
>>159695628
I'd watch a Recettear anime adaptation.
>>
goes to show the lack of imagination japanese authors and mangakas have. a bunch of random anons on /a/ can cook up some pretty interesting concepts while the nips can't muster anything outside of the same mundane formulaic garbage.
>>
>>159764548
It'd be fun if they made the dungeon bits exciting and we'll animated.
>>
>>159764712
That's wrong, the nipsregularly come up with interesting concepts. That's easy. The hard part is the storytelling afterwards and using the concept in a consistently interesting way and not devolving into generic shit. Like slime tensei. Started off interesting and unique, then quickly turned into turbo generic, no wanting garbage. I'd bet money most these stories couldn't survive past their first few volumes because they rely too heavily on a hook and didn't expand beyond that. At best they'd be good short stories.
>>
>>159764810
Unwanted, my bad. And the nip wanking really killed it.
>>
>MC winds up in fantasy land
>Doesn't know if he was killed, transported or whatever to this world but realizes he's been isekai'd
>Holds out his hand to see if he has magic skills, doesn't. Tries to jump and run using super strength, no dice
>Finds someone on the road and tries to talk to them but doesn't understand the language
>He's fucked, and starts going towards a town/city in the distance to see if he can find help
>On the way to the city a giant fucking monster comes out of nowhere and nearly kills him, but he manages to get inside the cities "Barrier" before it can cleave him in half
>As he's walking through town he see's a hero surrounded by busty half nekkid girls and looks like a popular chad as he trips and falls into their tits
>Realizes that he's not the protaganist of some isekai LN, but that guy is
>>
>>159687805
any isekai where the world MC comes from plays an actual role. Re:zero almost did it but there should be something more substantial.
>>
>>159687805
So make him fantasy Steve Irwin, both in concept and personality. I'd watch that.
>>
>>159690218
Write it.
>>
File: 48817l.jpg (111KB, 367x537px) Image search: [Google]
48817l.jpg
111KB, 367x537px
>>159761640
Suisei no Gargantia
>>
>>159690994
>Mc finds a girl who believes him
>it's the ducked demon king's daughter, who came to japan after defeat and married a normal woman
>>
>>159765965
Not only did it not have any fantasy elements, but it was shit and not at all what I had in mind.
>>
>>159695342
Do it.
>>
>MC gets Truck-kun'd
>Resurrected in fantasy world
>Truck-kun is brought to the world with him
>Truck-kun is actually a talking truck with the job of finding the right hero to save the world from the demon king
>The only way to bring a hero to the fantasy world is by killing them to bring them in there own world to transport them to this one
>Keeps it a secret from MC that it's "truck'd" a bunch of other MC's in the past but all have failed in slaying the Demon King
>MC and Truck-kun drive around the fantasy world, building a small band of adventures who join them in defeating the Demon King
>His group rides around in the flatbed of the truck as they travel across the country side
>Truck-kun and MC become BFF's and MC at some point is about to die and Truck-kun gets PTSD over all of past MC's dying and decides that instead of letting MC die it'll save him in exchange for its life
>Truck-kun gets got, and MC vows to save the world and not let Truck-kuns wish of saving it go to waste
>Truck-kun tells MC as his battery starts run out, that MC already saved its world by simply being friends with it and not holding a grudge against it for Trucking him
>Shenanigan episode where Truck-kun gets hit by magic and turns into a QT loli, or a QT chibi Truck
>>
>>159757619
This is the main reason I hate Iregular at magic highschool. The author may know nothing about physics it triggered me so bad.
>>
>MC is a random dude because Isekai protagonist's pasts are never important
>Get's truck-kun'd
>Wakes up in some sort of factory unable to move
>He has been isekai'd as the AI computer of a mecha in a sci-fi world.
>Eventually gets delivered to mecha pilot academy.
>Is capable of moving on his own but only if there is somebody in the cockpit
>Eventually ends up being piloted by some chuuni tomboy who knows nothing about mecha piloting and was only in mecha pilot academy because she thought mechs were cool.
>MC's ability to move on his own means incompetent pilot is a perfect match.
>Being able to move on his own also makes him way better than the other mecha from his product line just by virtue of being able to react quicker and move more accurately.
>Antics ensue, MC and his pilot work together to defeat the monsters / ayylmaos / other mecha / whatever the villain is.
>Also his pilot is in love with him but thats more of a recurring joke than anything since he is a giant robot.
>Probably some sad ending where MC dies somehow or something.
Guess thats a bit more of a reincarnation story than an Isekai one, but the two genres are basically the same thing so I dont care.
>>
>>159766557
he does know a shitton about public transportation tho
>>
>Mc is an average high school student that gets reincarnated as a cute girl
>but he's still mentally a dude
>severe body dysphoria ensues
>keeps spending up money to try and travel to the local god who can send him home but always impulsively blows his money on binders/spells/etc to make himself look masculine
>title: being in another world is bad enough, at least let me be a man again!
>>
>>159689822
i like grimdark anime
>>
>MC is rich Japanese boy
>gets groomed to become his father's financial groups successor
>trained in kendo, horseback riding, etiquette, all that rich boy stuff
>gets truck-kunned
>reborn into medieval ages as son of major noble
>No muh skill steal, no muh Nipponese cooking and no muh rpg sytem, only retains his memories
>devils are common place in the world, and live in volcanoes, heat sinks, underground tunnels and the sort
>every 1000 years or so a Tyrant (BIG DEVIL) awakens and triggers an invasion of the human world
>itsthattime.jpg
>Mc is around 20-22 years of age when his father is ordered by the king to mobilise his army, the youngest of his brothers
>left to protect the castle and his mother/sisters/ the elderly and young with a token force
>the token force left behind where all enemy spies that belonged to opposing Noble, lets call him X
>they open the keep up for the invading noble
and he comes in with his army, and murders everyone
>MC manages miraculous escape against impossible odds
>escapes on horse back, broken and bloodied
>faints while riding the horse through the wilderness
>wakes up next to a fireplace in a log cabin
>woken up by a beautiful blond half-elf woman (voluptuous)
>she chops logs for a nearby sawmill and sells anything she scavenges from the woods
>he was knocked off horseback and suffers amnesia
>she nurses him back to health
>romance ensues and marriage ensue

that's all I've got so far.
>>
>>159687805
>Lenin dies
>reborn in another world
>sees agrarian economy
>starts communism in fantasy world
>>
>>159766999
>causes collapse of agrarian society
>humanity returns to tribalism
>>
>>159766999
Does he get hunted by a ghost stalin send by the jews?
>>
>>159766877
Sounds dreadfully boring desu

>>159766999
>no capitalist pigs or Stalin to fuck it up
>>
>>159767173
>comunism only needs itself to fuck things up
It's an inherently bankrupt ideology. The 100's of millions who died under Stalin, Polpot and your buddy Mao number in the 100s of millions. Look at Venezuela, Cuba and NK today.

Communism has no basis in reality.
>>
>>159760515
doujins are a visual medium

they don't work in written form
>>
File: 1499534017533.jpg (626KB, 2775x3686px) Image search: [Google]
1499534017533.jpg
626KB, 2775x3686px
>>15976731
>muh big numbers
>ignoring the fact that several of these brutal dictators/impoverished shitholes were direct results of capitalist interference

Such a broken capitalist counterargument.
>>
>>159691025
Im on chapter 2, this is some good shit right here.
>>
>Truck'd
>Isekai into an villainess in an otome game
>villainess is suppose to fuck with the heroine for jealousy of the prince and in turn get her and her family executed
>tries to avoid it
>learns that the destruction end was all a conspiracy by the royal family to destroy her family which is a threat to him
>Rest of the series is a political drama where the MC and the royal family are politically maneuvering around one another
>Heroine joins the MC and her magic aptitude turns her into her most powerful ally
>>
>>159764276
>>159732103

Again, the reason why I said "Way before manga was a thing" and "In manga alone"
>>
>>159687805
>Sci-fi scientist/engineer gets Space Truck-kun'd and everyone in the new fantasy world wants him dead because his inventions mess with the power levels of all the OP as shit archmage rulers who piss fireballs on command
>Gets shelter among semi-intelligent kobolds
>Manages to teach the kobolds how to build and begins work on clearing out a demonic haunted castle for his revenge project against the archmages
>Easily clears out the high-level demon mobs with the use of future space tech
>Over a year turns the castle into his own walker fortress powered by FUTURE and kobolds
>Brings war to the archmages as revenge for indiscriminately killing people who have him shelter before he found the kobolds
>>
>>159688384
So I won?

>>159754216
there was a series similar to that premise
though it's an trapped in an MMO and replace "chunni high-schooer" with "ara ara ojou-sama"

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/a-wild-last-boss-appeared/

unfortunately translations were removed due to "author thinking the westerners wouldn't like it"
Thread posts: 506
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.