[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you americans hate Saint Seiya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 9CD.jpg (99KB, 720x489px) Image search: [Google]
9CD.jpg
99KB, 720x489px
Why do you americans hate Saint Seiya?
>>
DAKISHIMETA
>>
>>159680700
I hate spics and all spic shit.
>>
>>159680700
>Shun getting all sexy with bimbo Andromeda
I knew I couldn't be the only one betting on Shun being lowkey alpha
>>
>>159680700
Awful dubbing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svBbL5eoGfw
>>
>>159680700
Not a burger but the series never sold itself well to me. From what I've seen I just don't like the style, but sadly I know jack shit about it. I know lots of people like it, I just never saw the appeal.
>>
>>159681908
>>159682074
have you guys tried Lost Canvas?
>>
2fabulous4me
>>
File: EDB5C8EDD.jpg (120KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
EDB5C8EDD.jpg
120KB, 640x800px
>>159681585
He had the hottest bitch outta the bronze saints
>>
>>159684643
>not Esmeralda or Shaina
>>
>>159684872
>Esmeralda
>literally Shun with blonde hair
What did Anon mean by this?
>>
>>159684952
are you saying Shun isn't beautiful?
>>
Because the senseless editing completely destroyed the show.
Editing out all the violent scenes in a shonen and recoloring the blood BLUE completely ruined the series. I'm not even mentioning the edits made to the characters themselves. Hyoga? Having a skateboard hobby?
My ass.
The people who edited this show boasted that they wouldn't leave a single bloody scene.

This is the result. A utter disaster.
>>
>>159680700
http://anitay.kinja.com/saint-seiya-a-tale-of-two-localizations-1782207767
>>
>>159681585
He fucks her in the manga.

Remember when she tells him not to go to the sanctuary and then a fast forward happens and they're in a room and shun is shirtless?
>>
>>159681908
I think it also took too long to be aired there. It was only shown in the early 00s - way too late. It was clearly older than the series airing at the same time as it was.
>>
Not old enough to remember the english localization (I was plagued with the wonders of Canadian-dubbed Yoroiden Samurai Troopers/Ronin Warriors as my first anime) but from what I understand, it was pretty terrible. Chopped up more content than even the DiC Sailor Moon did.
>>
>>159686664
Shun is a virgin. Hades only reincarnates in the purest.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.