[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One Piece 872

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 546
Thread images: 116

File: cake.png (41KB, 368x280px) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
41KB, 368x280px
Chapter title: "Fluffy and Gooey"
The castle is collapsing.
Bege and the others make use of the confusion and disorder that ensues and proceed with their escape plan.
Bege thinks that there is no need for the assassination plan anymore as they think that the Big Mom pirates will all die as the castle collapses.
But Streusen uses his ability and saves the Big Mom pirates from the debris.
Luffy and Bege pray for luck and head each to their own ship.
Some usual thing happen to Big Mom.
Not having eaten the wedding cake she begins to show symptoms of her eating illness(however it was officially translated)
(Basically her illness kicks in and she will probably go nuts)
>>
File: 15452302132_b4a3a62e3c_o.png (499KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
15452302132_b4a3a62e3c_o.png
499KB, 900x650px
Year of Jinbe 's death
>>
is a lie?
>>
File: montdorbigmom.png (117KB, 391x335px) Image search: [Google]
montdorbigmom.png
117KB, 391x335px
>>159674151
>BigMeme enters rampage mode

Told you fags it was gonna happen. She's gonna kill off her own crew and its gonna end up with an everyonevBigMeme scenario. Psychotic bitch is going down boyos
>>
>Jinbe escaped WCI without a single scratch and is now coming for that sweet robin pussy
>people thought BM would kill him, but she ended up killing he own family after he BTFO'd her verbally
Is there anyway for us to stop winning, Jinbebros?
>>
Shit chapter/10
>>
>>159674216
classic meme
>>
>>159674224
>"I'm not ready to fight you..."
>"I'm gonna' come back and kick your ass!"
>runs to the Sunny
>turns around and fights anyways
Don't post until you get your brain back from the mechanic.
>>
File: i want to die.jpg (183KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
i want to die.jpg
183KB, 715x715px
I want to taste her cunny.
>>
>>159674341
>runs to the sunny
>wins by losing nothing at all
>>
>>159674151
Why spoilers so soon this week?
>>
Seawater-logia when?
>>
>>159674341
>runs to the Sunny
>turns around and fights anyways

We dont know how far away they are. There's still a lot of plot points that need to be resolved and its great how now BM in her autism rage is literally killing off her own crew. You really think they can bake the cake to stall her hunger dumbass? Its either BM kills off literally everyone in WCI and SH's escape & she dies of hunger or it becomes a multicharacter fight vs BM. Either way bitch goes down.
>>
>>159674415
jump is releasing early because monday is a holiday
>>
>>159674151
A fag said, during the last thread, that Oda's editor talked about how the big stuff of the arc was still yet to happen. Is that true?

If Oda's planning works for once, we should have the Reverie and the beginning of Wano this year, so I can see the arc ending in, at most, 5 chapters.
>>
>>159674450
I said this last thread, but if the Reverie is just that usual exposition mini-arc, like the bit at the end of Enies Lobby when Garp shows up with Coby, then it'll only be a few chapters. Wano could start right at the end of December and still start in 2017. That means you could have about 15 or so more chapters for WCI. Not saying you will, just saying it's totally plausible.
>>
>>159674151
>Big Mom goes full autism right when they get the chance to escape because muh cake although it got destroyed several chapters ago

How convenient. Brilliant Oda such quality writing.
>>
>>159674589
Bear in mind, Oda is in Kubo territory now when it comes to time decompression. Since they burst out the cake, probably about 30 seconds has passed and BM spent most of that time wailing like your mom when she saw what a pathetic disappointment you were.
>>
So G4 kong gun forces a Yonko to use hardening+drain DF ability which means the distance isn't actually that far off and now BM starts destroying her own crew. Seems like both chapters confirm that its fully possible to take her down. Her island is in dissarray, her crew is getting dismantled, and eventually BM will be going down. People need to see the big picture.
>>
>>159674808
Kong Gun did literally nothing and the only reason she's going crazy is because of not eating the cake.
>>
File: file.png (300KB, 474x454px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
300KB, 474x454px
>>159674808
>+drain DF ability
>>
>>159674964
KKG would probably hurt her and she's gonna dismantle her own crew. With the whole island against her its more than possible for her to go down. Its gonna end up being a multi-character vs BM battle like I kept spamming all along.
>>
>>159675047
It literally did not hurt her
>>
Big mom isn't getting defeated here Oda knows that it would ruin Kaido hype and the feat of taking him down.
>>
>>159675107
She was forced to use Haki anon. She viewed that shit as a threat
>>
>>159675120
I don't think you get how Haki is used by really anyone if you think it being used means much. Especially by a character that is at worst top 10 strongest in the OP Universe
>>
>>159675108
what, Kaido is supposed to be stronger than Big Mom
>>
>>159674969
She has DF patterns on her arm dude. It makes her armament haki have properties of soul fruit like the DF patterns in g4 give luffy's armament haki the properties of rubber
>>
>>159675203
BM has the strongest skin(known so far) in OP. KG was strong enough to force her to use Haki anon. Just cause it conflicts with your idea that BM is all powerful doesnt make that fact go away
>>
>>159675256
Please provide any evidence she was forced
>>
>>159675299
She used it. Either she knew she had to use it because she could tell it would hurt otherwise, or she's actually scared of Luffy and is massively overestimating him. The latter really doesn't come across at all in her actions or dialogue.
>>
>>159675299
Just the fact that she used it. If Oda REALLY wanted to show just how OP BM was, she would have swatted away g4 luffy like it was nothing. Instead he drew her using Haki to defend herself. Not my fault you dont understand basic writing.
>>
>>159675345
And the former does? Why is it not just plausible she wanted to squash him like a bug and not even let him make contact.
>>
Memeing and ship faggotry aside, what will happen with Pudding?

The spoilers are super vague, but had she gone to the SH, it would have been mentioned. Will she run away later on? Will she wipe her relatives' memories? Will she be eaten?

I think she'll tag along a little with the SH (her ability may be useful for plot reasons and she still has that latent power she might already have awaken) to then fuck off and maybe show up in a cover story.
>>
>>159675406
The her joining stuff always seemed like deluded shipper shit to me just because her and Robin intersect a lot on what their role would be and in all likelihood Jinbei is in for real now.
>>
>>159675406
I think the same, that we'll have the Zou/WCI-related characters appear in the story until BM's demise is met, which might be next arc (but Wano would be an even bigger clusterfuck) or the one after.

There are a few paths for her latent power:
1. Her having that power is relevant (and helps "x" character).
2. She's used as the introduction to her tribe and their powers. Maybe some pirate crew tries to use those powers.
>>
>>159675482
Me too, hence why I said "tag along a little". I don't think there would be room for her: she has no fighting skills it seems, bakery still falls in Sanji's duty category, her special power is already kinda covered and her DF powers could be pretty broken.
>>
>>159674151
So BM turns into godzilla this chapter and we still dont have a megazord reveal? Yup. Bitch is going down.
>>
File: Robin loves archaeology.jpg (939KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Robin loves archaeology.jpg
939KB, 1131x1600px
>>159675399
If she was scared of Luffy, it would come across in many of her actions leading up to this point. If she recognised the power of his attack there, it would only come across in her reaction to that move, and that reaction was to use haki.

If it would make no difference, then there was no point in using haki there. It would be like Luffy going G4 to knock down a rickety wooden door. UNLESS she'd totally misjudged it. It's binary, either she misjudged it or she didn't. If she misjudged the power, that would be out of fear (or incompetence maybe? Both don't speak well for her). If she didn't misjudge, then she knew she had to.
>>
>>159675546
I like the idea of Killer possibly having it and will use it after stealing the prints from the SH's, to help Eustass.

If Luffy's journey to PK doesn't have any competition and becomes just a giant cakewalk it'll be so boring. It obviously won't go the way I think it might happen but I hope the WG challenge them more
>>
>>159674435
Maybe the plot points will only be concluded in BM next arc.
>>
All right guys, serious question. Do you think Nami will cuck Pudding with Sanji? I dont think Pudding will join and i see her DF as too difficult to write in an effective way. I believe her third eye power is only a hint at the three eyed tribe so i dont think she'll join for that either.
To me Namis whole 'husband/lover stealer' epithet will be brought up later on and i dont see the point if Sanji does end up with Pudding. I'm not a shipper btw so fuck off with shipping comments. I'm just talking about in from a unbiased POV.
>>
>>159675750
Maybe but would be very easy to forget and could easily lead to a lackluster and uninteresting arc.
>>
>>159674151
This is just Oars 2.0 people. Except this time we're actually gonna get a legit docking.
>>
File: IMG_9786.png (243KB, 783x518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9786.png
243KB, 783x518px
Now that the arc is ending why don't we post our favorite panels from WCI
>>
>>159675761
Pudding wouldn't have to join to be paired up with Sanji, she could fill that role in the long term in a number of ways, including if she's no longer relevant to the narrative or if she does indeed still have a role to play in some manner. Her unique third-eye ability could provide those other major pirates seeking out One Piece a chance to actually fulfill that goal, if they hear about it. That would make for a pretty important narrative role moving forward, particularly with the vested interests of multiple parties in regards to the poneglyphs.

However, currently no one knows that Pudding is a three eye except her family, should that information come out to the general populace she could be at just as much risk as Robin supposedly is now. I could see her role in the future being related to that, perhaps being captured by Blackbeard in an attempt to learn the history of the world, it'd fit his opportunistic approach to things.

For that to happen though, Pudding would have to be apart from Big Mom's protection. Meaning, if it were to happen. it will either have to take place once Big Mom is actually defeated or she would have to be apart from Tottoland, which could happen this arc if she takes this opportunity to escape. It would be in keeping with what we've learned of her character, but I feel it would need some setup first.
>>
>>159674151
Sanji will stay and make big meme a cake and that will make a future alliance happen, screenshot this shit right now.
>>
>>159674151
>Not having eaten the wedding cake she begins to show symptoms of her eating illness(however it was officially translated)
>(Basically her illness kicks in and she will probably go nuts)

Time to eat all of her kids.
>>
>>159676368
>arc is ending
Nope. You really think arc is gonna end with BM killing all of her children and citizens of WCI cause theres no way to satisfy her appetite now? People are too desperate for a conclusion and it seems like every chapter is just heating up the story even more.
>>
>>159674435

If I were BM's crew I'd have plans ready for how to escape rampages. Like escaping into mirror/book world.
>>
>>159674151
>Bege genuinely thought that DEBRIS could kill Big Mom
Fucking kek
>>
>>159676570
either way her forces will be significantly destroyed. And all her citizens will likely die as well. Her rage wont be satisfied till they come up with an answer by either beating her or satisfying her appetite.
>>
Most likely Elbaf arc will involve some kind of discovery regarding BM's actual nature. I.e., her seemingly magical invincibility, and possibly her origin as well.
>>
>>159676412
>Pudding wouldn't have to join to be paired up with Sanji, she could fill that role in the long term in a number of ways
I agree with you on this. Pudding could very well play a important part as a three eyed member but i dont think shes the only three eyed member that will show up. To me, killer is definitely a member of the clan and will be the one to show off its power.
Pudding could be paired up with Sanji but Namis epithet makes me think this wont happen. It has already been shown she wants what lola wanted, choosing her own husband. Pudding could very well end up like her.
>>
>>159676368
I still dislike this scene. I get that Luffy cares about his friends, but this was just plain retarded and suicidal of him. The only reason he's not dead or in Big Mom's rape dungeon is plot convenience. He should have run back to the forest and formulated a new plan to rescue Sanji.
>>
>>159676729
Her ridiculousness has nothing to do with Elbaf though.
>>
>>159674345
same. and her feet. why the FUG did they make her that cute, i can't stand it
>>
>>159676852
Its an epic and luffy is an epic hero. I liked it, badass scene for me. Sometimes realism destroys the romance you know
>>
>>159676950
Footfags pls go
>>
>>159676897

Probably not, but if there is going to be another arc with BM as a major player, then the fact that the giants are the only ones who know her history is probably important. They're the most likely people to actually look for information about her.
>>
>>159674151
Reminder that it takes weeks to make the cake the BM wants. Meaning that if escapefags are right then BigMeme ends up killing everyone on the island and will starve, unless someone knocks her the fuck out.
>>
>>159677157
Maybe Pudding's memory powers will help with her disease.
>>
>>159677188
In which case arc aint over yet.
>>
>>159677157
Or Bobbin and Pudding save their family with their powers.
>>
>>159677219
Doubt its that easy to get to BM. Bobbin who jobbed to jobbing king Sanji will end up getting close enough to use his powers. DOUBT
>>
File: 1494593760100.png (800KB, 1757x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1494593760100.png
800KB, 1757x1300px
>>159674151
It makes pretty much sense how it ends. I am fine with this, cause Big Mom stays open at this moment for a future enemy.
People complaining about Sanji not having his arc. This was his arc. You only expected a lot of other things to happen.
>>
>>159674151
>MUH CAKE AAAAAAAAあああああああああああああ

Will Big Mom kill everyone and then kill herself?
>>
File: I got you.png (15KB, 811x97px) Image search: [Google]
I got you.png
15KB, 811x97px
>>159677286
>>
>>159677286
Reminder that all of this got completely out of control thanks to Perospero being a dumb. theatrical faggot, Pray for best boy Katakuri, it's not his fault that the rest of his family is retarded
>>
When do you think we're getting the rest of the colored manga? I recently re-read all of One Piece up to chapter 721 and am unsure if I should read the rest in black n white or if it's worth waiting
>>
Nice shit chapter
>>
>>159677347
>Redditor exposes another Redditor
Pottery
>>
>>159677358
Id say it's different though because sanji supposed to be one of the strong ones and has yet to do anything since ts. Putting his family or big mom crew in check seemed like a great place to make a statement that he isn't well below zoro still. In my opinion this means hell be well below zoro for a least a couple more (real life) years and sanji fans will have to keep defending him with no real proof of him being much more of an average fighter amongst the high quality new world fighters.
>>
>>159677403
At least we can go down together.
>>
>>159676521
I'll seriously hope she will start eating people at least. Just imagine what kind of clusterfuck it would be.Big Mom pirates will be dealing with Big Mom and the aftermath would be so interesting.
>>
>>159674151
You guys know Big Mom's hunger isn't a big deal, right.

Cracker will have woken up by now and will just feed her unlimited crackers until she feels full.

Cracker likely isn't the only one who can produce unlimited food as well.
>>
>>159674151
But what about Caesar? Did Bege keep his word and let him free?
>>
>>159677511
She's hungry for cake and maybe any random food won't help for that.
>>
>>159677511
This. Snacks and Cracker sound like they have the ability to produce unlimited food which is why they are pretty high ranking.

They are high ranking based on their ability to feed Big Mom when she feels hungry.
>>
>>159677511
Except Bog Moms food rage is caused by wanting a SPECIFIC food item, not just food in general you dumb speedreader
>>
>>159677511
>just give her a different food lol

how many more of her children should Big Mom slaughter before you learn that isn't a solution?
>>
>>159677511
It's cravings, not hunger.
>>
>>159677561
So, Big Mom's mouth automatically starts chewing the moment you place food on it.

Even if she wants cake, the crackers with tons of fiber will eventually make her feel full whether she wants to or not.
>>
BOUT TO BOYOYON INSIDE YOUR WAIFU MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>>159676521
>>159677463
>Zeus and Prometheus are ancient Greek names/gods
>Mama is about to go Kronos on their asses
Pottery?
>>
>Want to finally catch up on the manga
>So spoiled on stimulation from playing games while I watch things that I can't just sit and read for more than a chapter

This is suffering. I have no problem reading 50ish chapter manga but holy fuck there's so much of this.
>>
>>159677619
>Implying she wouldnt kill cracker for giving her shit food
>>
>>159677587
>>159677603
>>159677608
Not all of Big Mom's children can continually produce Cracker Clones for 13 hours straight.
>>
File: pic.png (57KB, 171x436px) Image search: [Google]
pic.png
57KB, 171x436px
Luffy vs. Monet (loss)
Zoro vs. Monet (win)

Zoro vs. Massive city golem (win)
Sanji vs. Punk Hazard metal door (loss)

Seriously though, does Luffy have a losing record against female opponents?
>>
>>159676781
>but i dont think shes the only three eyed member that will show up.
I'm inclined to agree. One idea I had about her future was that she would take the opportunity presented here to escape Big Mom's control and seek out her own path, perhaps going in search of Lola or other three eyes so she can sort out her possible self-loathing issues.

That way her unique abilities could easily come into play later as she'd be an easy target to pick off, should a crew learn of her secret ability in some manner. Perhaps through the underworld members currently active at the tea party seeing her eye, or perhaps Morgans being able to snap a picture of it.

I do also like the idea of Killer having some link to the three eyes. It would help promote Kidd as a genuine Pirate King contender and would make his mask understandable if the three eye's ability is as rare as it appears to be. Perhaps the tribe's current status will be brought up at some point as a way of foreshadowing potential importance for any members of the tribe later on.

On the shipping side of things, I could see her feelings towards Sanji changing enough that she views him as someone she'd want to marry, which would make for an interesting parallel with her previous feelings towards him as well as her desire to be free to pusue her own husband. Or it could be that she just respects his desire to escape from his family bonds and does seek out her own future. I think both are perfectly acceptable options, the former more so purely because it could change some of Sanji's character dynamics as a result.
>>
>>159677561
>>159677587
>>159677603
>>159677608
>>159677646
Cracker delays Big Mom for 13 hours

The chef gets time to make cake.

Cracker got this. No worries.
>>
>>159677659
What? Are you speedreading the thread now?
>>
>>159677646
>Implying she hasn't already killed cracker for having lost to Luffy
>>
File: 0844-016.png (267KB, 808x1150px) Image search: [Google]
0844-016.png
267KB, 808x1150px
>>159676852
Whilst I can see where you're coming from, it's definitely a very Luffy-like thing to do, given that he doesn't have full knowledge of what's going on with Sanji. I would imagine that he was expecting Sanji to break out of his stupor and try and escape with him after showing him how far he's willing to go for him, not understanding that Sanji's hands and loved ones would be forfeit should he leave in that moment.

It's also more of an emotional scene than a logical one, it tugs at the heartstrings and that's important in a story like One Piece.
>>
>>159677358
Future seeing man is such a busy-body

Why the fuck should you listen to a guy who probably saw something bad happen

It's not like anything bad is going to happen
>>
>>159677659
>>159677697
How retarded could you possibly be to not understand something 3 different people have explained? She has a craving illness, so she goes batshit insane if she doesn't get a specific food item. We saw this when she specifically wanted Semla on Elbaf, we saw this again when she wanted Croquemboche, and now she wants Wedding cake after waiting weeks for it. Why in the fuck would she eat Cracker's shitty, stale as fuck biscuits?
>>
>>159677286
More like everyone hates Sanji the arc.
Beating the shit out of Luffy was ok, Sanji knew he would not budge easily. But being a faggot the whole time to pull some Robin shit at the end, disappointing to say the least
>>
Popularity poll results when?
>>
File: Friendly old person.jpg (110KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly old person.jpg
110KB, 500x279px
Oda, where's my friend Zoro?
>>
Why are we getting spoilers on a Tuesday now?
>>
>>159679107
Maybe this chapter. It has a colorpage too after all.
>>
Big Mom's Inside Story incoming
>>
>>159679201
because fuck off retard
>>
>>159679201
Chapter is getting released early because Jump is on holiday next Monday.
>>
>>159678439
It wasn't his fault
>we'll blow up your hands if you don't go along with it
>jk it's a dud lol
>but seriously we'll kill Zef and everyone at the Baratie
>jk she doesn't care lol
>ok but if you go along with the wedding we'll spare the Strawhat pirates
>jk we're going to kill everyone lol

It's like holy fuck he couldn't even find out about the treachery in a covert Mr. Prince-style way, Pudding just fucking monologued it and so far making Rieju forget has been the only time she actually used her memory fruit - as if it was created explicitly to justify announcing her plans.

Honestly if it wasn't for Bege and Brook this arc would've been complete shit.
>>
>>159679387
We getting the chapter tonight, then?
>>
inb4 the thing she needs to eat to calm down is the straw hats
>>
>>159679426
That or tomorrow Wednesday.
>>
>>159679488
Oops yeah, that's what I meant. Thanks senpai
>>
>>159679456
>eats luffy
>explodes
double-kill
>>
so reiju is confirmed best waifu?
>>
File: jinbei water.jpg (289KB, 595x779px) Image search: [Google]
jinbei water.jpg
289KB, 595x779px
>>159674232
I'm still sweating it out man. I want Jinbei to be part of the crew, but I'm afraid Big Mom is going to rampage so hard she somehow finds a way to kill him so the Year of Jinbei's Death poster will be right after all.
>>
>>159679578
Ye
>>
>>159674151
>Bege thinks that there is no need for the assassination plan anymore as they think that the Big Mom pirates will all die as the castle collapses.
This is the stupidest thing in this entire arc.
>>
How have these threads gotten so boring compared to the last couple of years?
>>
File: 1499813279334.gif (593KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1499813279334.gif
593KB, 500x281px
>>159679628
Don't worry Jinbebro, the chances of Jinbe dying is less than 1%.
>>
>>159679708
Less shit/shiposting today which is a comfy change of pace.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2628x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2628x1920px
Winner of the arc:
Brookfags
Jinbefags

Loser of this arc:
Big Momfags
Luffyfags
Germafags
>>
>>159677796
SHUT THE FUCK UP PEROSPERO
>>
>>159679910
fuck off stop insulting the germa faggot they're more powerful than the marine
>>
>>159674232
Based Jinbei.
He triggers all the morally perverse autists. They get butthurt because a fishman is more loyal, honourable, and human than them. The type of people that dislike Jinbei are the guys that would flirt with your girlfriend behind you back hoping to get something. They are human trash and Jinbei reveals their empty inner void to themselves, hence the sperging out.
>>
File: 14.png (90KB, 364x444px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
90KB, 364x444px
>>159680172
>>
will germa head to the reverie now that they've escaped?
>>
>>159680356
Probably, Big Mom chasing after the SH right into a conflict involving Kaido is big news.
>>
File: YEAROFBROOK.png (76KB, 239x288px) Image search: [Google]
YEAROFBROOK.png
76KB, 239x288px
>>159679910
Absolutely based
>>
File: TJ1TX4j.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
TJ1TX4j.gif
2MB, 500x281px
How is she so perfect?
>>
>>159679910
Arc aint over yet you premature ejaculators. Luffyfags always win.
>>
>>159680528
Used goods
>>
>>159680528
thats not robin
>>
>>159677511
>You guys know Big Mom's hunger isn't a big deal, right.
She literally ate her foster mother and friends cause she was hungry during Ramadan
>>
>>159680528

Hancock is annoying as fuck.
>>
>>159680528
do you think oda was strong armed to include boa?
>>
>>159680595
>implying theres something wrong with that
>>
>>159680667
seeing how he made a whole arc about her, no
>>
>>159680682
Rather not fuck someone with deep psychological issues and a probable fear of penises
>>
>>159680722
I just have the gut feeling his editors bitched to him about adding a love intrest for luffy.
>>
is there a chapter next week or nah
>>
>>159674232
FISHMAN'D
>>
>>159680665
Not if your Luffy
>>159680667
No. Oda thought of her from the beginning.
>>
>>159674232
Franky, Jimbe, Robin threesome WHEN?!! She truly is freaky!
>>
>>159679456
aww you would have been a champ if you would have said gum
>>
File: Jobji.png (71KB, 219x240px) Image search: [Google]
Jobji.png
71KB, 219x240px
>>159679910
Don't forget Sanjifags
>>
>>159680528
She's just walmart-brand Calypso
>>
>>159680780
If there was a break the spoilers should have mentioned it. So we probably have a chapter next week.
>>
>>159680849
I forgive his jobbing because the chapter where he cries was so damn intense
>>
>>159675233
>properties of rubber

and gum?
>>
>>159680889
>where he cries

Which one?
>>
File: O MY RUBBER HAKI.png (445KB, 580x585px) Image search: [Google]
O MY RUBBER HAKI.png
445KB, 580x585px
>>159680917
>>
File: 123131.jpg (23KB, 267x242px) Image search: [Google]
123131.jpg
23KB, 267x242px
yfw she eats her sons
>>
File: 1.jpg (69KB, 385x302px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
69KB, 385x302px
>>159680976
>>
>>159679910
Big Mom fags won tho, BM Is by far one of the strongest characters, she literally has to beat herself.
>>
The army heading towards and fighting Luffy juxtaposed to the scene of Pudding comforting Sanji is one of the best moments in this entire arc. Can't wait for the anime to fuck it up.
>>
>>159681039
>Had her party wrecked
>Had her poneglyphs stolen
>Had her most precious treasure broken
>Had her castle destroyed
>Had her cake eaten
>Couldn't even take down a 19year old retard who came with the shitty half of his crew

BigMeme lost hard.
>>
>>159681032
Is his face still fucked?
>>
>>159679628
If he doesn't die, at least is going to stay behind to help the others to escape.
>>
chapter when
>>
>>159674151
>Bege and the others make use of the confusion and disorder that ensues and proceed with their escape plan.

Bege is a fucking idiot. How the hell would Big Mom die from a fall of all things?

I'm starting to think that he spread fake rumors about himself like the ones that people heard about Luffy.
>>
File: 15452302132_b4a3a62e3c_ored.png (593KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
15452302132_b4a3a62e3c_ored.png
593KB, 900x650px
>>159679910
>Winner of the arc:
>Jinbefags
Not for long....
>>
>>159681157
Bege has greatly underestimated Big Mom this entire arc. Thinking she would die from a fall is some next level stupidity though even for this series.
>>
>>159681032
I like the one in the carriage better. When he loses it after kicking Luffys teeth in
>>
File: perfectforeachother.jpg (172KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
perfectforeachother.jpg
172KB, 710x720px
Hey...
>>
>>159681120
I think it's healed by now, though it's not clear. I'd just attribute it to being a One Piece injury which rapidly healed, no need to pay it much attention any more.
>>
>>159679910
Brook's been so fucking based in this arc. I still can't get over the fact that he actually got all the poneglyph copies.
>>
File: lunaconfirmed2.png (490KB, 648x887px) Image search: [Google]
lunaconfirmed2.png
490KB, 648x887px
HOLY SHIT BROS.

Nami wears gomu-gomu no mi styled undergarments!!!! There was a mystery behind her panties after all!!
>>
>>159681231
he's cried 3 times in this arc then
>>
File: ulzpUIz.jpg (4MB, 5760x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ulzpUIz.jpg
4MB, 5760x1080px
Would you survive a busty call?
>>
File: hLrA2Bv.jpg (184KB, 413x585px) Image search: [Google]
hLrA2Bv.jpg
184KB, 413x585px
Left or Right?
>>
>>159681256
>>159681308
Get out
>>
>>159681216
The worst part is Pekom's flatout told him he was underestimating her and he ignored him.
>>
>>159681256

You're delusional, dude. Nami has been depicted as asexual since the beginning.
>>
>>159681313
I think it's three, the other time not mentioned yet being when he reunites with Luffy and finally opens up about what's wrong. There may be others, but I can't recall them. Either way, they make sense given how emotional his character is, doubly so given how brutal some of those moments were.
>>
>>159681449
Arlong pretty much made her numb to anything but serrated knife-dicks.
>>
wheres SanRo guy when you need him?
>>
File: luffynamititty.png (627KB, 490x487px) Image search: [Google]
luffynamititty.png
627KB, 490x487px
>>159681430
Dude's FUCKING right SaNafag. Get out of your shitty ship and join the CANON LuNamiexpress™. The WINNING NEVER STOPS BROS
>>
>>159681412
yes if i had the cum cum fruit to bust bust inside every one of them
>>
This is the real OTP. You may not like it, but this is what shipping at its peak looks like.
>>
>>159681669
THEY'RE. SOOOO. CUUUTTEEE. Best brother and sister relationship in One Piece. I wish Robin was my onee-san
>>
File: sana.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sana.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>159681572
Let it out...
>>
>>159681669
>>159681572

Oda hates shippers.
>>
File: tumblr_o3s58sO4TI1v7af0uo4_400.gif (639KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3s58sO4TI1v7af0uo4_400.gif
639KB, 268x268px
>>159680748
Even when shes perfect?
>>
>>159681313
Yeah, the last one where he cried after meeting up with Luffy felt a little stale even if the scene called for it.

The first two times were executed really well though
>>
File: lunaconfirmed.gif (39KB, 244x250px) Image search: [Google]
lunaconfirmed.gif
39KB, 244x250px
>>159681742
Awwwww. Foreshadowed Luffy/Nami's kid looks so adorable!!!! Thanks for sharing that anon. Here's a cute LuNa for you.....
>>
>>159681748
It was wrong for Luffy to take advantage of her cock lust.
She deserves better ╯﹏╰
>>
>>159681875

He, in plain terms, said he would never marry Hancock. Dumb, delusional shippers will never accept it though.
>>
File: manga_pepe.png (258KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
manga_pepe.png
258KB, 600x600px
Yo I asked the guys at hxh if we could discuss over there instead. Lets start "Dual Generals". It'll save the bandwith on this site and be a pretty cool experience to see two different fanbases interact

Thread link

>>159669526
>>
File: Lawgay12.jpg (335KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Lawgay12.jpg
335KB, 700x700px
>>159681862
>>159681742
>>159681669
Shut the fuck up.
Everyone here knows the only true pair in OP is
Lawlu
>>
>>159681971
Fuck off
>>
File: tumblr_o5tac8fL9A1t2o9xdo2_500.png (162KB, 406x312px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5tac8fL9A1t2o9xdo2_500.png
162KB, 406x312px
>>159681862
it's okay.. keep going
>>
maybey sabo can come and save luffy at the last minute
>>
>>159681986

When has Luffy ever blushed? Shippers are dumb as fuck.
>>
>>159681782
Yeah, it was a bit poorly executed. I think it would have been more interesting and appropriate to just have him express just how frustrated, confused and conflicted the whole situation had made him. Have him near tears, but not fully there. Half of him desperately wants to just leave with Luffy, the other half wants him to save his family, who are about to be slaughtered like animals, despite their treatment of him. This all being due to his connection to Zeff who is currently at major risk if he takes a stance one way or another.

That way you can have Luffy's simple approach be the answer Sanji is looking for, reaffirming his belief in Luffy and reversing their usual roles where Sanji comes up with a plan to help Luffy and the Straw Hats out.

I still enjoyed the scene and overall sub plot, but as you said it wasn't as impactful as the previous moments.
>>
File: sanjilaughing.gif (45KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
sanjilaughing.gif
45KB, 200x200px
>>159682015
WOW! Sanji-kun is such a good friend of Luffy! He risked his life to save his captain's queen!!! What a gentleman.

>D: I want to say this to Sanji! Why do you use "san" for Nami, who's younger, and "chan" for Nico Robin, who's older? Isn't it the opposite normally? Hey Sanji-kun, that's rude for Robin-chan!

>-By Girl same age as Sanji

>O: Yeah. Really. What's that about? Maybe it's Nami's natural queenly-ness that makes him do it.

Thank you Sanji-kun!!!!
>>
File: Canon soon.png (535KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Canon soon.png
535KB, 640x360px
>>159682133
Its okay... you're doing fine
>>
>>159682133
Why would you want Luffy to get cucked that bad?
>>
The only legit ship is FrankyRobin

When asked how the family would be if they were really a family; Brook with be Granddad, Robin and Franky would be the Mom and Dad and then the rest would be the kids.

Any other shipping is incest.

Although personally I think ChopperRobin is the cutest pair.
>>
>>159682133
>Luffy needs another man to take care of his girl
Not surprised. After all he also needs to Usopp to get a boner.
KEKED
>>
Love Triangle
Who will win?
>>
File: namicrying.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
namicrying.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>159682191
>>159682205
>>159682261
Their relationship is SOOO ADORABLE!!!! Its great to know that Nami-san has a loyal servant to take care of her unimportant side activites! And when push comes to shove, she'll even go to her emotional anchor and lover/king Luffy to get back her servant! Oda truly is a master of his craft!
>>
>>159682315
the one with better hair
>>
File: sanjistruelove.jpg (65KB, 560x652px) Image search: [Google]
sanjistruelove.jpg
65KB, 560x652px
>>159682315
SaZo always wins.
>>
File: 1238895886504840879.jpg (39KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
1238895886504840879.jpg
39KB, 800x498px
>>159682315
>>
File: 1496710657054.jpg (201KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496710657054.jpg
201KB, 525x700px
>>159681986
Nah bro, Lulo all the way
>>
File: sanji-nami-300x217 (2).jpg (38KB, 282x165px) Image search: [Google]
sanji-nami-300x217 (2).jpg
38KB, 282x165px
>>159682384
>unimportant side activites
Since Luffys asexual we all know what that means
>>
File: 82479920-352-k960083.jpg (26KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
82479920-352-k960083.jpg
26KB, 352x550px
>>159682513
>Luffys asexual
Wrong
>>
File: BestGirl.jpg (39KB, 415x258px) Image search: [Google]
BestGirl.jpg
39KB, 415x258px
>>159682384
I was gone for the day. Who triggered you, hun?
>>
File: 1490273410050.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490273410050.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
Post yfw Big Mom takes down her own crew and dies in the process due to eating another DF user.
>>
File: mfw.gif (238KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
238KB, 600x338px
>>159682646
POTTERY
>>
File: 1499643296907.png (26KB, 307x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499643296907.png
26KB, 307x300px
>>159682646
>>
File: yojimbo-thinking.jpg (31KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
yojimbo-thinking.jpg
31KB, 550x412px
Anyone else really enjoy the funimation dub?

Barring Kizaru i think it does a better job then the original, especially with brooks humor (and the humor in general).
>>
File: 1492097120613.png (26KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
1492097120613.png
26KB, 239x239px
>>159682646
>>
What seems like it would make a more interesting DF?

>ClockClock Fruit: user can control any clock, including metaphoric ones. However, he cannot control time itself
>WindWind Fruit: user can control clockwork (i.e. gears and springs) like a technopath
>>
>>159681154
5 minutes
>>
File: fuck littlefoot.jpg (10KB, 150x142px) Image search: [Google]
fuck littlefoot.jpg
10KB, 150x142px
>>159682646
>yfw she instead starts gaining multiple abilities like Blackbeard
>>
File: ceasarxbrulee.jpg (52KB, 447x301px) Image search: [Google]
ceasarxbrulee.jpg
52KB, 447x301px
CAESARXBRULEE IS CANON BROS
>>
>>159682795
>>WindWind Fruit: user can control clockwork (i.e. gears and springs) like a technopath
That one for sure. The power is more generally applicable than it's competitor, which is key to making a devil fruit power interesting. There's a few really appealing things you could do with a power like that, depending on how it specifically would work. For instance, can the user simply control external gears and springs? Or is it something they could do with their own body? Both have potential useful applications, but I always prefer devil fruit powers that influence the user's body as you can really dial up the creative ideas in that instance.
>>
>>159682920
Cant Brulee change into anyone? He can fuck Brulee while she looks like Nami, Robin or anyone.
Ceasar would be really lucky.
>>
File: beststrawhatintro.jpg (348KB, 1520x1200px) Image search: [Google]
beststrawhatintro.jpg
348KB, 1520x1200px
Brook really did have the best nakama intro, didn't he?
>>
>>159683131
>abilities like Blackbeard
but did he have the saddest back story?
>>
File: victory.jpg (8KB, 289x197px) Image search: [Google]
victory.jpg
8KB, 289x197px
>>159682646
I'm calling that.
>>
>>159682972
I'd think the other one would be more your thing then since you can control your own internal clock (slow down your perception of time to think up a plan and improve your reaction speed) or your own mortal hourglass (turn it over just before it runs out and live for another lifetime)
>>
>>159682767
rarely watch dubs, and stopped watching the anime since marineford.
>>
>>159682646
Maybe that will be a excuse so we don't get another WCI arc, and Luffy wont have to beat a woman.
>>
>>159683131
you know, brook lost a lot of his quirks, didn't he.

When he first appeared his thing was that he acted with the manners of an autistic child while speaking with the polite tone of a gentleman
>>
>>159683334
shes fat and ugly so its ok for luffy to beat her.
>>
>>159683382
you can only milk that gimmick so much
>>
>>159683314
Eh, I was thinking more along the lines of Luffy in regards to the effects of power on the individual. Being able to make your body into a series of gears and springs could make for an absolutely amazing physical devil fruit.

However, if it was external only you could also make some interesting powers too, the most obvious being a mechanized version of Cracker's powers that would need some prep time and mechanical know how.
>>
>>159683405
he still does that, but only by asking women to see their panties
>>
File: Nami and Usopp conspiring.jpg (56KB, 1140x393px) Image search: [Google]
Nami and Usopp conspiring.jpg
56KB, 1140x393px
>>159682767
Me. Crocodile's VA is God Tier villainy. Enel's VA captures the arrogance perfectly.

Colleen Clinkenbeard has a really great set of pipes, like with "Jet Gatling". My throat felt residual pain listening to that.
>>
>no character progression
>no Mr Prince
>no great fight
>nothing related to cooking
>nothing related to his issue with hitting women
>back to square one with his family
>had already gone over his past anyway

So... this was Sanji's arc.
>>
>>159683499
Arcs not over yet goddamit. Everything seems to be heating up now the BigMeme has turned into godzilla
>>
>>159683448
I just don't think there are springs or gears in the human body, unless you're a cyborg or bellamy. Tendons don't really count. Maybe on the cellular level but even then I can't think of anything.
>>
>>159683382
I choose to take it as development. He's adapting to life around other people again, whilst still retaining some of his quirks from his previous life and his isolation on his ship.

Him firmly establishing his combat role in the crew as more infiltration based was a great direct for him to take in my eyes, it makes the best of his more unique and quirky nature that people unfamiliar with him can play off of.
>>
>>159677789
It might be in character for Luffy, but at this point it has recklessness is far more of a liability than it has ever been in this series. He should be done about three times over as far as this Arc is concerned. And the only reason he is still alive is because at one point is opponent underestimated him for a paradoxical reason. And the rest is sheer luck and writers Fiat.

If Luffy is trying to fill the role of pirate king, and Gol D Rogers set the standard of "first a battle last to retreat", he needs to be the type of person that can actually do that.

I would have liked to see Luffy mature a but in the time skip but this is One Piece.
>>
>>159683537
The tree I'm barking up is the fruit being like Luffy's, in that it makes the user into a gear-gear man or something to that effect. That way the power has a wide breadth of options for development, including external use with possible awakening.
>>
>>159683604
Wano will likely be the first time Zoro gets his ass whopped in the New World. He'll overcome it of course, but if you're expecting Zoro to completely clean house you're in for a rude awakening.

If Oda really wants to piss people he'll have Sanji save Zoro at one point.
>>
Is it just me or this arc gonna be thriller bark 2.0

>horror theme
>talking trees
>giant monster like antagonist
>Shadowpower vs soulpower

Hope we get to see multiple characters taking down BigMeme, Franky's docking could actually be foreshadowing for an actual megazord coming up soon. GODA doing it again it seems.
>>
>>159683499
I still have hope that at the end of this Sanji will bag for a beating.
>>
Wano arc will have

>Life changing character progression
>Fights that will push him to his limits
>New legendary swords
>Will resolve his issues with fighting women
>immense power ups
>Will reveal his origin
>the start of a legend

Year of Zoro soon.
>>
>>159683657
Zoro hasn't lost a fight since Mihawk during Baratie where he swore he'd never lose again. He might get briefly injured or taken out of action by something not related to an actual fight though
>>
>>159683614
What if being able to turn his body into clockwork is the awakening?
>>
>>159683605
Well there's every chance that the events of this arc, teamed with the situation in Wano could make for that development. Albeit Luffy is always going to be overly emotional and reckless, it's just part of his core characteristics and Oda clearly likes to write him that way.

If nothing else, Sanji will likely be more actively involved in support Luffy from here on out and he's got a rather level head on how to approach things, at least when they don't involve women. In addition, Jinbei is also lined up pretty nicely to join the crew from here on out. He could be the experienced hand that influences Luffy to take things more seriously or risk endangering his commitment to his goal of not allowing his loved ones to die again.
>>
Sanji and Nami kiss at the end of the chapter. Jsy
>>
>>159683736
As far as we know at this point, awakening involves external manipulation over internal. So, it's not impossible that it could work that way, but it would align more closely with what we know if it worked the alternate way.
>>
>>159683700
Since when does Zoro have a probkem with hitting women? As far as I remember he only didn't hit the ones who reminded him of kuina, like tashigi
>>
>>159683734
>Zoro hasn't lost a fight since Mihawk
kizaru
>>
>>159683734
>Zoro beat Kuma
Zorofags are fuicking retarded.
>>
>>159683734
I did say he would overcome it. He doesn't have to lose to get beaten up badly. Have him get roughed up, leave the fight without a conclusion till the end of the arc when he finally wins. It would be a massive disappointment if Zoro easily roughed up someone under Kaido like he has been doing since the timeskip.
>>
>>159683605
Isn't the reason Luffy is still alive because he was captured for BM to execute the afternoon before the wedding? Knowing her, it would make more sense for her to make the execution some big event rather than just kill them dead as soon as they were brought back?
>>
>>159683805
He said that he prefers not to cut women, but that the beast within wouldn't be stopped by chivalry or something. Then he basically just flexed his muscles. Monet received zero damage aside from the cheek cut.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (178KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
178KB, 1024x1024px
>WCI arc will get more "exciting" in the future. -Editor
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>159683949
He meant that it was ending in three chapters apparently.
>>
>>159681032

>year of sanji
>he's mostly crying or dealing with his shit past

why does oda hate him so much?
>>
>>159683949
>WCI arc
What arc?
>>
>>159676550
We are very clearly reaching the climax of the arc. WCI is going to be wrapped up within 15 chapters.
>>
>>159674422
>guy in an infinite coma
>>
>>159683949
Big Mom is going to eat her own children and die.
>>
Where the fuck is the other commander? Saved for the Elbaf arc at this point?
>>
>>159683863
That is one of the reasons why he was not killed when he was in prison. But the only reason he is going to survive right now is because of a Rube Goldman machine of incompetency. I thought it was bad enough when crocodile drained him of pretty much everything but this right here is probably the most egregious reason Luffy is going to avoid certain death.

>>159683749
Except Luffy already has voices of Reason in his crew, and nothing in this art will change what Sanji has always been doing. And Luffy even Post Time skip is still presented as very Reckless in how he goes about his flavor of piracy. So even with the additions of more level-headed people I don't expect him to change that quickly or that much. Because pretty much every Ark Post Time skip has had Luffy still charging headfirst into things without properly thinking about them. He's perfectly fine as long as somebody is there to point him in the right direction of who he needs to punch. But ask yourself this, did he really need to stop and give big mom anything instead of going for a full retreat? And how many people told him not to?
>>
File: goodfeels.png (89KB, 252x357px) Image search: [Google]
goodfeels.png
89KB, 252x357px
>>159684082
>within 15 chapters

Not enough for a Sanji fight. It's over sanjicucks.
Time for the year of Zoro.
>>
>>159684134
Which one? Snack? He/She isn't a commander anymore. Either dead or currently hanging out with Urouge.
>>
File: IMG_9789.png (84KB, 201x224px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9789.png
84KB, 201x224px
>>159684134
He's mince meat
>>
>>159674232
he's still not on the ship, he can still die
>>
>>159684200
So Big Mom just went on without one of her four commanders? No replacement for two years?
>>
>>159684134
>>159684200
>>159684215
Why do Urouge fags assume he defeated him on his own?

He obviously trapped him somehow and chimped on him with his whole crew.

There's no way Urouge is stronger than Luffy and Luffy was far weaker than Cracker.
>>
>>159684134
Snack will appear to confront Alliance on their way to their ships.
>>
>>159683863
He was a good tool to keep Sanji in line. "If you behave we'll set them free"

Then the book burned and the guard captain lied because he didn't wanna get in trouble with mom.
>>
File: 2180290291.gif (1MB, 325x250px) Image search: [Google]
2180290291.gif
1MB, 325x250px
>post yfw escapefags won
>>
>>159683863
>>159683605
>>159684368

Wouldn't Big Mom want to trade Luffy to the marines instead? Sounds like something they would pay a good price for and she doesn't seem to be against keeping good relations with the official part of society.
>>
File: Stussy.jpg (140KB, 378x253px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy.jpg
140KB, 378x253px
Reminder best girl is pic related.
>>
>>159684466
What makes you think any of that, anon?
>>
>>159684279
Speedreading much? Yes, no replacement and the fight against Urouge was like two weeks ago...
>>
>>159684457
Is that why that LuNafag is triggered? Because his "big mom going down" theory got BTFO?
>>
>>159684082
15 chapters is more than enough for her to get wrecked. I'm not disagreeing with you here
>>
>>159684514
why not?
>>
File: Stussy3.png (184KB, 225x650px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy3.png
184KB, 225x650px
>>
>>159684295
Snack may have been weaker than Cracker. And Urouge could well be as strong as Luffy. Still believe she was a girl and left with him to fuck on a cloud.
>>
File: Urouge vs Kaido.jpg (139KB, 800x375px) Image search: [Google]
Urouge vs Kaido.jpg
139KB, 800x375px
>>159684295
you reddit spacing Urouge deniers are really fucking pathetic
We explained many times Urouge not only defeated Snack, he defeated Cracker too. The reason people think Urouge was defeated by him was because Cracker lied to Big Mom about him, if he didn't he would have been killed.
We have seen this happening during the whole cake island multiple times, subordinates lying to Mama so they can not anger her and survive.
>"b-but he was hurt in the sky island!!1"
that was after he fought Kaido and beat him so hard he decided to kill himself.
>>
>>159683382
That might just be problems with mangastream translation.
>>
File: Stussy6.png (66KB, 208x342px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy6.png
66KB, 208x342px
>>
>>159684457
They din't tho. Spoilers basically confirmed Big Mom was about to attack her town/crewmates.
>>
>>159684537
Where has she been shown to be amicable with the marines? And what would suggest she'd want to give Luffy to the marines instead of dealing with him herself?
>>
>>159684605
Shhhhh dont tell him anon. Let him dwell in his delusions.
>>
>>159684517
I thought it was only said to be during the timeskip? Though I do remember he had bandages in the Kaido introduction chapter.
>>
File: Stussy7.png (135KB, 350x662px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy7.png
135KB, 350x662px
>>
>>159682646
I'd be ok with that and to be honest that would be quite hype since it's our first case of non Blackbeard multiple fruit consumption.
>>
>>159684544
What are the odds Stussy, Queen of the Pleasure Quarter, reveals she's actually Kalifa, and everything everyone's said to her since she got here was sexual harassment
>>
File: Stussy8.png (231KB, 462x718px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy8.png
231KB, 462x718px
>>
Sanji's dumbass is gonna make them turn around when he sees Big Mom attacking her innocent civilians isn't he?
>>
>>159684605
Exactly. It gives the alliance a good opportunity to escape now.
>>
>>159684665
Holy SHIT! Thats foreshadowing boys. Her present will be the revelation that MC was a child trafficer.
>>
File: Stussy9.png (277KB, 582x690px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy9.png
277KB, 582x690px
>>
>>159684610
She invites people from all over the world including officials?

Maybe she could get cool shit from the marines in exchange? What value does killing Luffy has compare to whatever deal you can make with the marines?
>>
>>159684665
And notice how she calls her Linlin--not Big Mom or Mama. Bitch is old as fuck
>>
>>159684622
You are right. It's just assumption. But i think that's very likely his injuries were due to his fight against the Big Mom pirates.
>>
File: Stussy10.png (89KB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy10.png
89KB, 248x350px
>>
File: Stussy11.png (272KB, 504x860px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy11.png
272KB, 504x860px
>>
File: Stussy12.png (109KB, 644x266px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy12.png
109KB, 644x266px
>>
>>159684720
As far as I'm aware she's not knowingly invited any marine officials to her tea party, instead she's invited members of the underworld, who aren't exactly likely to be the 'good guys'. As far as we know Big Mom is openly hostile with the marines and wants to do things entirely her way. The desire to do things her way extending to Luffy's imprisonment as she was likely going to make use of him, just as she was making use of Nami for information on Lola before Jinbei fuck all that up.
>>
Did the newest Viz chapter ever get actually dumped, instead of hidden behind a risky link?
>>
File: Stussy13.png (86KB, 240x258px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy13.png
86KB, 240x258px
>>
>BIG MOM IS GOING DOWN THIS ARC
>>
File: Stussy14.png (142KB, 318x640px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy14.png
142KB, 318x640px
>>
>>159684847
>her way extending to Luffy's imprisonment as she was likely going to make use of him,
No, she was just interogating him.
>>
>>159682646
She'll die eating the remains of the blown up whole cake island
>>
File: Stussy15.png (257KB, 664x526px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy15.png
257KB, 664x526px
>>
File: Stussy16.jpg (118KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Stussy16.jpg
118KB, 894x894px
>>
>>159684847
Morgans is pretty official. Of course she's hostile with the marines but it's not like alliances and deals are impossible.
>>
Nami loves Sanji
>>
>>159681115
That would be like saying Luffy got btfo because Bege captured Sanji at zou and Luffy expected to meet him there. She still hasn't been btfo since that was her crew's failure.
>>Had her party wrecked
Not her fault, all the info was hiden from her, she would've stopped Luffy otherwise.
>>Had her poneglyphs stolen
She stopped the thief the instant she knew about him. Not her fault based skelly had a hiding place for the rubbing.
>>Had her most precious treasure broken
Again, she wasn't aware her crew had failed so tremendously, I doubt she would've followed through with the tea party if she knew about Luffy running wild through the castle. also She failed to prevent Brook because she trusted katakuri when he said the other Luffys were animals and only focused on the real Luffy
>>Had her castle destroyed
Not her fault Tamago agreed to bring treasure instead of candy and didn't Even check the content to make sure it's was the actual treasure. Not to mention Dufeld stealing the box.
>>Had her cake eaten
Destroyer, but it's Is true, yet she proceded to BTFO anyone that crossed her.
>>Couldn't even take down a 19year old retard who came with the shitty half of his crew.
She literally took like 10 seconds in beating the alliance, breaking Bege, BTFO Luffy, catching up to Sanji/Reiju, BTFO Judge, BTFO germa kids and proceding to execution.
All in all, BM has owned any issues she has faced directly, stopping Jinbei from leaving, get Ceasar to work, getting Sanji's cooperation, stopping Brook, surviving and beating the alliance.
What makes BM soo cool is that She's like Luffy, a determinator powerhouse, but only not a spineless one. She can do whatever the fuck she wants and BTFO anyone at this moment. A true pirate king candidate if you ask me.
Call her whatever you want, but underestimating Mama will be your doom.
>>
>>159683828
You're a fucking retardd faggot,Kuma struggled against a heavily injued pre-TS Zoro and he was stated to being weaker than Ivankov.

You have to be one subhuman.retard fucking nigger to think Kuma is even remotely a threat in the New World just because he was strong pre-TS,Sanji would fucking one shot him you stupid shit.
>>
>>159685001
STUSSY IS BUSTY!
>>
>>159684945
Upon re-reading the chapter in question, she was actually willing to let him go due to Sanji's plea, teamed with her delight at the Tamatebako being in the treasure he gave her on Fishman Island.
>>
File: Capture.png (360KB, 696x540px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
360KB, 696x540px
>>159684517
That wasn't specified, She said that other members of the worst generation had shown up over the past 2 years and then this.

Then a few chapters later when Snack's name was revealed all that pound said was that it happened a while back.

It implied it was recent but it never gave a solid timeframe.
>>
File: 62595585_p0.jpg (562KB, 850x1086px) Image search: [Google]
62595585_p0.jpg
562KB, 850x1086px
>>
>>159685208
No, it was a lie.
>>
Oh wow another chapter where NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENS

Wan piss= milking retards for 20 fucking years
GODA XD
>>
>>159685214
Urouge was recovering from a huge battle last time we have seen him. It's fair to assume it was that.
>>
>>159685208
>she was actually willing to let him go due to Sanji's plea
No, She was willing to use him as a way to get Sanji to behave until he played his part and allowed her to wipe out the 66 in an instant.

Once that was done she could just kill him for fun since he wasn't part of her vision for her nice fun family island.
>>
>>159677634
i didn't see this coming
>>
>>159684295
Luffy wasnt far weaker than Cacker you retarded nigger otherwise he would have defeated him in those 11 hours and Luffy wouldn't have broken his haki infused armor with 2 G4 punches.Snack is obviouslyw eaker than Cracker too,fuck.

I fucking wish i could cut yours and other retards fingers so you cna never type retarded shit like this ever again.
>>
>>159685294
Yeah, but we don't know for sure.
>>
>>159685194
>She can do whatever the fuck she wants and BTFO anyone at this moment.

Except capture them when her SC and herself literally were holding them. BigMeme apologists are retarded, noone but Luffykids thought she would get BTFO this early but she ultimately lost the war and is now in a state wheres shes likely to kill her own crew. Her whole island and life dreams are in dissary all due to a shitty retarded brat who thought he could waltz into a Yonkou's territory, steal and wreck her shit, and leave with no losses.

She got BTFO
>>
>>159674151
Spoilers left too early, will the chapter advance for tomorrow or for thursday as usual?
>>
So what happens to the souls that Brook free?

That was big mom's soul...does she not get it back?
>>
>>159685197
>Kuma struggled
Kek'd, Zoro got what? One hit?
You can't be this stupid, anon.
>>
>>159685355
I'm still thinking she's going to die. She will eat a DF user in her frenzy.
>>
>>159685391
weren't you posting in bleach threads before?
>>
File: 0847-011.jpg (270KB, 788x1150px) Image search: [Google]
0847-011.jpg
270KB, 788x1150px
>>159685250
>>159685300
Perhaps, perhaps not. The way she worded it seemed like she was initially receptive to the idea of letting him go, then the insults started flying and the Lola situation cropped up and her mood soured and she likely decided to just keep him there and execute him later on. That certainly seems like the sort of thing she'd do based on what we've seen of her.
>>
>>159685362
It's on the OP leddit, so it's probably real.
>>
>>159685417
I post in every thread on every board
>>
>>159685329
>he would have defeated him in those 11 hours
He did spee D reader

>I fucking wish i could cut yours and other retards fingers so you cna never type retarded shit like this ever again.

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>159679425
>Honestly if it wasn't for Bege and Brook this arc would've been complete shit.
This. Absolutely this.
And don't forget all the hype on Katakuri's haki just to make him job twice.
>>
>>159685433
Hmm, maybe. Either way, keeping him alive was working to keep Sanji in line for the time being.
>>
>>159685466
what happened to lab member
>>
>>159685483
Katakuri was the only helping to stop the SH's.
>>
what if...
this ends in a war between straw hats + allies vs kaido vs big mom?
>>
>>159685593
*only one
>>
>>159685466
And you are cringy in every single one of them.
>>
>>159679910
You forgot Begefags
>>
>>159685650
This
>>
>>159685498
Oh for sure, at that point in time Big Mom had all the power in that situation, so really whatever she said goes in regards to both Luffy and Sanji. She expresses that herself in the page and would have been right had Jinbei not appeared and fucked up Opera.
>>
>>159685622
That's way too many people for one arc.
>>159685666
It's a huge win for us, Satan.
>>
>>159685622
You dont want that anon. You REALLY dont want that
>>
>>159676412
>Implying Blackbeard needs Pudding
One of his personal interests/hobbies is archaeology. He can just read the poneglyphs.
>>
>>159685355
>Except capture them when her SC and herself literally were holding them
I guess the SH's BTFO Kizaru back at sabaody then.
Anyway, it just depends how you want to look at it, to me, all the shit that has happened to BM has been circumstantial. She'll brush it off and proceed to BTFO some more. Until she can be properly and deservedly BTFO.
>>
>>159685622
Oda couldn't even pace decent fights with half the strawhats vs doflamingo

You know how convoluted that would be
>>
>>159680748
>not wanting to fuck someone with deep psychological issues
Thats how i know youve got shit taste
>>
>>159685766
Both are possible.
>>
>>159685790
SH's didn't have Rayliegh on their side this time anon. BigMeme's crew couldnt even keep hold of the crew due to an explosion. Face it your favorite mom and her kids screwed up when it mattered most.
>>
>>159674224
Right now, I think it's as likely for them to either escape or fight Big Mom. If everybody including her sons gang up on her, I can see them winning, and considering that beating her might be the only way to prevent her from sucking everyone's souls they might go this route. But Oda still can pull off something like Pudding making her forget about the wedding cake.
>>
>>159686122
>like Pudding making her forget about the wedding cake.
No. She can't do that.
>>
Big Mom will eat Luffy's soul. Not by scaring him, but he will try to save someone else and get his soul sucked instead. But Luffy's soul is too wild, and with his last strenghts he prays to his rubber fruit. It awakens, turning his soul into rubber and making it snap back to his body, making Big Mom losing all other souls she ate on her rampage in the process.
>>
>>159684507

>secret WG operative

RUINED
>>
>>159685929
>Implying Rayleigh saved the SH's
It's was Kuma, the SH's were screwed with or without Rayleigh, but I talking about the circumstances, no one on BM's side expected the tamatebako, just like the marines didn't expect Kuma, both instances could've been avoided if they had known. We don't know how the castle will collapse anyway, maybe it's makes sense that the alliance get's free.
>Face it your favorite mom and her kids screwed up when it mattered most.
I'm only defending BM, her crew has been BTFO hard, but She still hasn't been BTFO imo.
>>
>>159686229
Why not?
>>
>>159686230
O
>>
>>159674345
>robin never actually laughs like that when she's with the strawhats
what was the point of showing it then?
>>
>>159686263
She has to be in contact with Big Mom and make her faint. Might as well just defeat her.
>>
>>159686281
MY
>>
File: MY.jpg (113KB, 536x440px) Image search: [Google]
MY.jpg
113KB, 536x440px
>>159686281
please don't start
>>
File: Rubber_Soul.jpg (86KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Rubber_Soul.jpg
86KB, 300x300px
>>159686382
>>
>>159686369
Oh right. It could be bullshitted that, since she's clearly not conscious of herself while berserk, Pudding can do it anyway, but it would be too much of a stretch.
>>
>>159686369
>and make her faint
Says who?
>>
>>159686521
The manga. Reiju fainted when she did that to her.
>>
>>159686257
>He hates a character just because they're connected to a certain organization.
I would assume you hate Garp because he's connected to the Navy.
>>
>>159685622
>>159685735
Luffy asspulling his way to PK. Sounds about right.
>>
>>159686319
its her laugh when things are most desparate. now that she has dragon there is no need to worry.
>>
File: 1499549453542.jpg (213KB, 634x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1499549453542.jpg
213KB, 634x1012px
>>159674345
Need more loli Nami, Robin, and Nojiko. And Bonney. Not enough loli time in OP.
>>
File: 0851-013.jpg (273KB, 778x1150px) Image search: [Google]
0851-013.jpg
273KB, 778x1150px
>>159686675
It appears that she fainted as a result of the memory change, not before or during it. That would mean that Pudding's only requirement to use her abilities, seemingly, is to be in contact with a person's head.
>>
>>159686896
Yeah but good luck with that.
>>
>>159686896
BigMeme needs to be KO'd or incapacitated in some way for Pudding to do that though
>>
>>159674151
Spoilers aren't out yet liar
>>
>>159686933
Well sure, but it keeps the possibility alive if things start to go down that route. If the person is incapacitated once she makes contact, which would make sense, then she just has to get in touching distance. There's any number of characters who could facilitate that, albeit at an obvious risk.
>>
File: promoposter.jpg (147KB, 596x840px) Image search: [Google]
promoposter.jpg
147KB, 596x840px
Robin calling Sanji by his name soon.
>>
>>159687093
Its weird seeing art of nakama without Luffy. Is this the only one or are there more?
>>
>>159686896
It's odd how inconsequential Puddin's memory fruit has been. Part of me just feels like it has to be used for something after being introduced like that.
>>
>>159687253
It's too powerful to be used frequently.
>>
>>159687337
More like the way it has to be used has too much of a drawback.
>>
>>159687253
>something
like what? It doesn't really seem like something that can be used during combat (or at least, Pudding doesn't seem the close combat type) and BM and the pirates thought they had shit under control up until the cake blew.
>>
File: randomOdadrawing.jpg (115KB, 480x682px) Image search: [Google]
randomOdadrawing.jpg
115KB, 480x682px
>>159687169
This may be literally the only one without Luffy. I havent found any and I looked pretty hard.
>>
>>159687472
That not this*
>>
>>159687415
I mean even with the drawback. Any named character it's used on can be manipulated anyway pudding wants

There also doesn't seem to be any way to get the memories back

Pudding for example could have walked up to luffy and erased all of his memories since the start of one piece.
>>
The spoilers were updated.

Katakuri being the only competent BM pirate once again. Big Mom goes crazy and looks like she'll attack them letting the SH and FTs escape.
>>
File: 1412104307320.gif (1MB, 241x181px) Image search: [Google]
1412104307320.gif
1MB, 241x181px
This arc in a nutshell.
>>
>>159687609
>BM let's Fairy Tail go free
Truly the most evil Yonkou
>>
>>159687550
No, she couldn't. She has to be alone with someone and most probably immbolize him or trick them into letting her manipulate their head. It's also not instant and everyone can see what she is doing. Using this power is a pain in the ass. It's really not that powerfull.
>>
>>159687093
I miss these designs so much
>>
>>159687415
It's incredibly powerful when adequately facilitated, as is the case with Pudding's use by Big Mom, which sort of plays into her whole issue with Big Mom being overly controlling.

Some powers are very specific in their use and need the input of others to make their full use apparent.
>>
File: afroluffy.png (407KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
afroluffy.png
407KB, 640x512px
So spoiler pics tonight lads? I'm hyped for this one.
>>
>>159687724
I meant luffy after he was knocked down by big mom before the explosion or after he was defeated by the big mom's army
>>
>>159687609
城内の天井が崩れ床には大きな亀裂が走る。

混乱する兵士達 。

首都スイートシティでは多くの街の住人が城の倒壊に巻き込まれようとしていた
倒れたルフィを回収するサンジとレイジュ
ジャッジは両脇をニジとヨンジに支えられている

ベッジの体内にいたナミやジンベエ達もこの状況を前に唖然とするばかり

屋上が大きく傾き上にいた人たちが地面へと転がり落ちていく
その中にはマムの姿もあった

唯一空中にいて無事だったのはシーザーとベッジ

ベッジは転がり落ちていくマム達を見て暗殺するまでもねえ!これでビッグ・マム海賊団は全滅だ!と声高に叫ぶ

逃げ惑う住人達、頭上からは瓦礫が雨のように降ってくる
狂喜し我を忘れてこの状況を写真に収めるモルガンズ

ステューシーは月歩で離脱する
シーザーが安全圏まで離脱したことを視認するイチジ

シュトロイゼンが能力を発動、倒壊する城を巨大なホールケーキに変化させる

降り注ぐガレキはスポンジや生クリームに変化し住人達は一命を取り留める
ビッグ・マム海賊団はすぐさま追撃を開始する

ホールケーキアイランド北西に集合する麦わら海賊団とファイアタンク海賊団

シーザーはベッジから心臓を返してもらう
ヴィトが望遠鏡でビッグマム海賊団の無事を確認、逃走を再開する一同

カタクリ主導で追撃隊の編成をしていた矢先にマムの容体が変化する

マム「ケーキ…あれは…素材を厳選してあった…最高のウェディングケーキ…」

「ウェ…ディング…ケーキ…!」

食い煩いを発症するビッグマム。

次週へ

In case anyone here can read moon and translate
>>
>>159687724
>It's really not that powerfull.
It's fundamentally broken if used effectively, the only defence is knowing that Pudding has the ability and not letting her get close. Though it's unclear if her bringing out the memory film incapacitates her target, or if that's a requirement in itself for it to work. I doubt that's the case though.
>>
>>159683700
>Zorofags think Zoro is getting development
Wano will literally be Luffy vs Kaido, Momo sob story. And a bit of Sanji reunion stuff. Zorofags are gonna get so BTFO I can't wait.
>>
>>159687815
ESCAPEFAGS BTFO! Never celebrate too early faggots.
>>
>>159687815
The roof of the castle begins to crumble, and a large crack starts to develop. The soldiers erupt in confusion. The many citizens of the capital of Sweet City become mixed up in the destruction of the castle. Sanji and Reiju grab the collapsed Luffy. Judge is carried by Niji and Yonji.

Everyone inside Bege's body is astonished by what's happening outside. The people caught on the slope of the roof are sent tumbling down to the ground. BM is among them.

The only ones safe in the air were Ceasar and Bege.
Bege watches the BM pirates fall and declares in a loud voice that the BM Pirates are now completely annihilated.

The escaping city citizens are rained on by tiles.
Morgans loses control of himself in excitement and starts to take pictures.

Stussy escapes using Geppou.
Ichiji visually confirms that Ceasar escapes to the safe perimeter.

Streusen activates his ability and changes the crumbling castle into a gigantic Whole Cake.
The falling debris changes into sponges and cream, saving their lives.
The BM pirates immediately began their pursuit.

The Straw Hat Pirates and Firetank Pirates assemble at the northwest portion of Whole Cake Island.

Ceasar recieves his heart from Bege.
Vito confirms the BM Pirates survival, and they re-begin their escape.

Just as Katakuri organizes a pursuit team, BM's condition changes.

BM: "There's... cake there... with specially picked ingredients.. The best wedding cake... We...dding...Cake...~"

Big Mom erupts in one of her feeding frenzies.

End
>>
>>159687968
>Zorofags are gonna get so BTFO I can't wait.
losing in a swordfight would give zoro more development than Sanji had during the entire arc.
>>
>Big Mama enters frenzy mode
>Accidentally eats one of her kids with a devil fruit power
>Now has two devil fruits inside her
>Dies
>???
>Profit
>>
>>159688143
LITERALLY
>>
>>159688143
>Morgans loses control of himself in excitement and starts to take pictures.
BIG NEWS
>>
>>159687815
>>159688143
Is Katakuri the best Yonkou commander ever or what?

He reminds me of Zoro
>>
>>159688143
you mean in the middle of the fucking fall? Is he mad?
>>
>>159688252
Having wings might help.
>>
File: 1050010.jpg (256KB, 1050x778px) Image search: [Google]
1050010.jpg
256KB, 1050x778px
>>159688143
will big moms kids be able to contain her lust for family?
>>
>>159688143
BigMeme is about to get BTFO. Holy shit, Megazord WHEN?!
>>
>>159688143
>It's this easy to strike at Big Mom's empire

Why didn't the Marines or kaido plant a bomb on that giant thing before? It's not like it's impossible for a spy to sneak on that fucking island and take down the whole lot of them the day they're having a party.
>>
>>159688143
Huh. Even though I've expected an escape for a long time now, this seems far too easy. I'm betting something gets them to go back for whatever reason if the editor's comments about the arc are to be believed.
>>
>>159688281
the guy isn't really a bird.
>>
>>159688373
He can fly...
>>
>>159688148
Sanji doesn't need more development. He is by far one of the most developed characters in the entire series. We know the history of his entire family. That's more that you can say about even Luffy.
Robin and Sanji, (and Law for some reason) are the most developed characters in the series.
I assume this means they're Oda's favorites because he sure likes writing about them.
Oda just likes to draw Zoro. Zoro is the cool dude for the awesome slice panel.
>>
>>159688143
Easily the best of the Underworld brokers. Can't get enough BIG NEWS
>>
>>159688371
Luffy isn't letting Big Mom murder a whole country because of his own fault.
>>
>>159688391
prove it
>>
Oda's being cruel giving these people who think Luffy will beat her now false hope
>>
>>159687998
>ESCAPEFAGS BTFO!
How so?
>>
>>159688429
prove it
>>
>>159688143
>Strawhats escape because Big Mom has autism
>>
>>159688429
Perhaps Luffy and Sanji will come to that conclusion together, I'm sure everyone else would just want to leave at that point.
>>
>>159688474
No one believe that. Always tought she would attack her own family and get defeated that way tho. She's about to eat a DF user. I can totally see Jinbei throwing Streusen directly into her mouth.
>>
>>159688399
>He is by far one of the most developed characters in the entire series
he has the personality of a plank outside of his female gag

>Sanji doesn't need more development
He's still unable to hit a woman to save his crew's life, he's become weak as shit and his cooking is lame
>>
>>159688478
Cause they havent reached their ship yet? Cause BM is about to decimate her own forces? Cause BM's crew is already starting to abandon her? Perfect time for her to go down. She will never be as weakened as now.
>>
>>159688508
>manga is popular because fans have autism
>>
>>159688429
I'll believe the fightfags after I've seen Luffy eat something.
>>
>>159680778
she's not a love interest for luffy, aside for helping him get into impel down she means nothing to him
>>
>>159688546
But we are still on escape plan mode
>>
>>159688546
Nevermind that Luffy said he'd beat after Kaido and there's still the stuff about Elbaf and Fishman Island
>>
>>159688399
True. Zoro is the character Oda made for autists to self insert as. Therefore he can have no characteristics. Even his blind eye doesn't count because
>muh secret eye power
Just another metaphor for the unfulfilled potential of fags that get attracted to shonen.
>push me to far I'll open my special eye cause I'm a special snowflake
>>
File: 1404943787004.jpg (118KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1404943787004.jpg
118KB, 800x600px
>>159688143
Best bird
>>
>>159688546
>She will never be as weakened as now.
Luffy doesnt like that kind of stuff anyways. He said he'll be back after Kaido.
>>
>>159688448
>Implying birds can't fly
>>
>>159688336
Why didn't Bege do that instead of going for such a complicated plan? Mother Caramel's picture was surely going to break during the fall.
>>
>>159688542
>Sanji has never compromised his main principles how is that development?
Its not like Oda has slowly been building up to revealing his history since Alabasta with tiny hints and nods. But kids are just like why didn't he fighted more bad guys?
>>
>>159688681
Luffy says a lot of things and he has gone back on his word. Doesn't take much to change the dudes mind but now you escapefags cant say that taking her down is impossible cause shes gonna start destroying herself.
>>
>>159688726
>>159688336
They were only able to disguise the bomb as a national treasure which was brought there by Baron Tamago himself.

How else would you get a bomb there when every other thing on the entire island is in big mom's control?
>>
>>159688143
>Streusen activates his ability and changes the crumbling castle into a gigantic Whole Cake
Couldn't Streussen turn the castle into a cake with the exact same ingredients than the destroyed cake? What's exactly his limit?
>>
>>159688794
being able to sneak things inside the castle located on your own body might be useful
>>
File: nopower.png (185KB, 761x556px) Image search: [Google]
nopower.png
185KB, 761x556px
>>159688772
I was/am a fightfag I guess. I was bummed last chap after this exchange.
>>
File: confused_slime_girl.gif (47KB, 374x347px) Image search: [Google]
confused_slime_girl.gif
47KB, 374x347px
If Big meme eats any of her children that have a DF will she die?
>>
>>159688794
Bege.
>>
>>159688936
that or she has an abnormal physiology and go black beard.
>>
>>159688936
Yes.
>>
>>159688794
yeah it's like it's impossible to sneak on that island and plant a bomb somewhere at the base of the tower.
>>
>>159688936
She won't eat their bodies she'll take their life force. Oda isn't gonna use that it device on mom.
>>
>>159688903
He said it was just gonna be one punch.
>>
>>159688903
Gotta see the big picture dude. BM has taken up wayy too many chapters. Now that its plausible that she goes down, I think Oda would go through with it. Thats what happens when you become reactionary and judge the outcome of each arc on a chapter by chapter basis.
>>
>>159688903
Does anyone else get the impression Big Mom once imprisoned Kaido and tried very possible method to kill him unsuccessfully?
>>
>>159688936
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>159689011
speedreaders i swear
>>
>>159689091
she is a Big Mom
>>
>>159689054
Luffy is basically passed out. Big Mom frenzy is a deus ex machina to stop her children from following
>>
File: SANA.png (186KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SANA.png
186KB, 300x300px
just a reminder for the butthurt Lunafags who are trying to forget this scene
>>
>>159689241
>Luffy is basically passed out
Yeah so? Dudes been passed out multiple times before, haki drain only lasts for like 10 min remember? If plot demands it dude can get up after eating food or some shit. Thats not even a good reason why they wont eventually clash again.
>>
Usopp could snipe a devil fruit into Linlin's bigfat mouth.
>>
>>159689308
>they wont eventually clash again.
They will clash again speedreader. After he takes down Kaido.
>>
>>159676368
The one with Jimbei putting down that sake for big mom.
>>
File: Vinsmoke_Yonji_Portrait.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Vinsmoke_Yonji_Portrait.png
88KB, 300x300px
>>159689191
4 (You)
>>
>>159689308
G4 can not harm her dumbass. It does not matter if he recharges his haki if he can't harm her at all.
>>
>>159689369
LOL ok. Guess the convininet plot point of BM killing off her own forces and weaking her side and getting deserters is gonna be completely ignored cause of some arbritary statement designed for dumbasses like you to take the bait.

If BM can plausibly go down then she will go down. Easy as that. Oda's not gonna waste his time with BigMeme just cause you fanboys wanna see her again.
>>
>>159688903
I'm a fightfag and not only predicted this but hoped for it. Luffy can't beat Big Mom now. No point in wasting time trying.
>>
>year of Sanji long passed
>Sanji has still not shown anything impressive since timeskip
>In the arc devoted to Sanji, he did nothing combat wise besides some CoO
>Didn't even put a good show on fighting the genie for two panels
I'm not the kind of person to shit on Sanji. I understood how damaged he was when he fought Vergo, that CoA is not his specialty, and wasn't really concerned when he fought Doflamingo because he had no idea that Doflamingo was a string man. But WCI seems to be coming to a close, at least as far as fighting goes, and Sanji has STILL not had a single impressive show of strength, dexterity, Mr. Prince action, nothing. What the fuck. How do people feel about this? Am I autistic or are others underwhelmed by Sanji this arc?
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (81KB, 328x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
81KB, 328x411px
>L-Leave Katakuri to m-
>>
>>159689531
The arc isn't over yet. Pudding's story hasn't concluded, and neither has Germa's. Sanji still hasn't had his climax.
>>
File: 1491163664839.jpg (85KB, 347x411px) Image search: [Google]
1491163664839.jpg
85KB, 347x411px
>>159687815
>>
>>159689600
I don't see Sanji having a serious fight with Germa at this point. They aren't trying to obstruct him either so I don't see him needing to pull a Mr. Prince
>>
>>159689501
It makes more sense anyways. Kaidos strength likely comes from brute force. I dont see his crew having great team work or anything as intricate as Big Moms territories and set up. So while Kaido may be stronger individually, Big Mom has the better crew.

I could see Luffy and gang beating Kaido as a group then he beats big mom with a crew 1v1 after everyone has leveled up or whatever
>>
>>159689635
lol, i love that scene.
>>
>>159689691
He needs to show Judge that he's not a failure. For this to happen, he has to have a fight. I don't think Oda hyped up the year of Sanji so much only to have him do nothing while the arc happens around him, and even if the year is long over, Oda is awful with time estimates.
>>
>>159688547
>you are here because you have autism
>>
>>159689531
Sanji completely made Pudding fall in love with him and juice her panties when she was supposed to shoot him in the face. That was Mr Prince as fuck.
>>
Chapter dropping later today right boys?
>>
File: sanjihurts.png (39KB, 259x228px) Image search: [Google]
sanjihurts.png
39KB, 259x228px
>>159689833
>>
>>159689501
Nah. She's actively gonna go full retard and kill off her crew and they wont be able to do shit cause they cant make the cake right away. SH's are not even close to their ships and will likely be forced in a confrontation again but this time they have deserters and a weakened crew to deal with. It's light as day where Oda is heading with this buy y'all can keep deluding yourself without a limpdick escape.
>>
>>159688252
>Morgans is the one piece equivalent of a selfie junkie

Drawfags where you at?
>>
>>159688143
LOL so BigMeme is now gonna start eating her own crew? Holy shit when hasn't this bitch failed at all crucial moments? Why do people like her again?
>>
>>159690018
t. Iacking fundamental understanding of self
>>
File: strongercrew.png (215KB, 760x361px) Image search: [Google]
strongercrew.png
215KB, 760x361px
>>159689954
Her crew alone is just stronger. So after everyone magically recovers they help stop big mom. Then what? Her crew would just capture the SHs. It was a rescue mission the whole time with Luffys wild antics. Not a yonko take down mission with the crews rescue antics.
>>
>>159689849
I mean, he fucked up the big bad's plans without using his legs but it wasn't unexpected. Was Sanji going to react badly to her?
>>
>>159690089
BM could probably one shot most of her ministers and if thats the case then all the SH's have to deal with would be her SC's(only 2) and probably her ministers. The semi-strong people will be eaten by Linlin. That also doesn't take into account likely deserters like Opera who will either leave or fight back. Face it, her crew will never be as weakened as now as Oda is clearly setting up a multi-character fight like that in Thriller Bark. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the butthurt cause you fags were so goddamn cocky these past few weeks.
>>
File: 1498793978729.jpg (57KB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498793978729.jpg
57KB, 700x480px
>>159688252
Wouldn't you do the same?
>>
>>159690065
I know hes not taking pictures of himself you stupid fuck. It's the parallel that's funny.
>>
>>159688713
Some birds can't.
>>
File: crazycrew.png (356KB, 819x761px) Image search: [Google]
crazycrew.png
356KB, 819x761px
>>159690281
> I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the butthurt cause you fags were so goddamn cocky these past few weeks.
havent been around here often lately maybe dont invest so much into manga theory if it bugs you so much.

it just doesnt seem like the fight will happen. Big Moms crew has to stop her before they can do anything else. Luffy is passed out and cant argue to go back (who else besides him would anyways?). It seems more like oda is planting seeds for inter-crew discord for then the SHs return. Maybe Big Mom seriously impairs her own forces and increases her childrens resentment.

Look at this shit man. Her crew has literal reality bending powers. Its insane. You cant just muh haki punch your way through this crew.
>>
I'm so glad that it's finally accepted that Luffy won't beat BM this arc. This will make Wano so much better.
>>
File: calleditbuddha1.jpg (34KB, 638x218px) Image search: [Google]
calleditbuddha1.jpg
34KB, 638x218px
>>159688143
>BigMeme enters rage rampage and starts eating her kids

H-h-heh Luffykids b-b-b-b-Btf-o!!
>>
>>159690636
Again this is why you guys are retarded. What part of weakened Yonko force and deserters do you not understand? You really think its that easy to calm her down now that the thing she craves takes actual weeks to make? You think its that easy for them to knock her out? They're gonna suffer huge casualties and innocent civilains are now at risk. You're clearly a Speedreader if you think Luffy and co will just let that happen. And with a weakened Yonkou crew its now more than likely. What do think? They're gonna come back to fight her after she has wiped out half of her crew? Stop dreaming.
>>
File: 1495808095031.png (193KB, 621x423px) Image search: [Google]
1495808095031.png
193KB, 621x423px
>>159674151
>tfw fightfag and BTFO
>>
PW4 when? Once WCI is over, and maybe a bit into Wano there'll be plenty of new conent for a new game. I want to play as Bege, and PW is pretty much the only good recent OP game series.
>>
>>159690862
>two chapters ask why some anons are losing their minds about fights about to happen even though summary clearly says that they are leaving and that Sanji and Luffy are just offering support
>next week fightfags are all going nuts saying that fights are definitely going to happen and "escapefags are btfo"
>new spoilers come out and big surprise, Luffy and Sanji escape with the rest

I don't know how people manage to ignore so much just because they want something to be true. Both chapters were nothing but "we have to go, we are leaving, we are not fighting"
>>
File: 02827378282829292933.png (45KB, 762x157px) Image search: [Google]
02827378282829292933.png
45KB, 762x157px
Man gotta love today's 4China. Getting banned for racism is fuckin something. Must've triggered a mod in the last thread. Not to mention all the other bans and ban requests in the last month or so for "off-topic". Plus tens of posts getting deleted for whatever reason in any given thread. And this has only been the case in 2017. I didn't even get post-blocked in 2016. The slanty eyed fucker running this site has no idea who to have help or what he's doing. I'd post this elsewhere but probably get banned again. Fuckin retarded
>>
File: 48282928392.png (110KB, 992x383px) Image search: [Google]
48282928392.png
110KB, 992x383px
>>159691006
Couple of caps from the last fucking 24 hours
>>
>>159691006
>>159691064
Fuck off.
>>
File: 4839403930281282df33.png (37KB, 827x505px) Image search: [Google]
4839403930281282df33.png
37KB, 827x505px
>>159691064
>>
>>159691064
>>159691006
cool. Hope you enjoy another ban for off topic shitposting.
>>
File: 468293020273.png (8KB, 474x109px) Image search: [Google]
468293020273.png
8KB, 474x109px
This site is basically unusable. No wonder the only people here fucking redditors, especially in the OP threads
>>
>>159690952
What new playable characters could they add? Surprisingly few characters introduced Post-Dressrosa have had their fighting styles shown in great detail.
>>
>>159691110
If you've aren't constantly being banned on this site you must be underage
>>
>>159687683
bad ideas in a nutshell
>>
>>159691169
I mean KT can easily bullshit their way through it if they have to, they figured out how to make Ruto a fighter in the Zelda game.
>>
>>159691220
see>>159691110
>>
>>159691169
It's not like we need detailed movesets for the characters to be playable. Just look at Shanks or Garp. I'd say they could easily add:
>Bartolomeo
>Cavendish
>Bege
>Carrot/Pedro
>Jack
>Bege
>Big Mom
>Katakuri
>Judge/Reiju
And then fill the gaps left on the other arcs. Characters like Kaku, Bentham, Daz Bones and such definitely deserve to be playable.
>>
>>159691220
>>159691264

Half the fucking userbase are janitors. Of course the site is garbage
>>
>>159690848
>You're clearly a Speedreader if you think Luffy and co will just let that happen
>clearly a speedreader
>speedreads the fact that luffy is passed out

>You really think its that easy to calm her down now that the thing she craves takes actual weeks to make?
No I dont. Read what I've told you friend. Her crew will be busy dealing with her for however long it takes for the SHs to escape.
>>
>>159691300
Big Mom might literally be too big to use, the other games don't really have any truly giant character models besides Oars.
>>
>>159691351
>Luffy passed out being a huge plot detail

You really how easy it is for Oda to make him wake up? You know haki drain only lasts like 10 min rights? You forget about Crocodile? Again stop fucking dreaming. Now that the BM pirates can be plausibly taken down they will.
>>
File: 1464166769467.png (76KB, 420x264px) Image search: [Google]
1464166769467.png
76KB, 420x264px
>>159691220
>if you aren't constantly shitposting like an underage faggot you are probably underage
>>
>>159691371
Moriah, Kuma and Whitebeard are scaled down to fit. Big Mom could as well be, she's not even that big when compared to a giant. She's too important for shit like that to limit her being playable.
>>
Ceasarfags BTFO
>>
>>159690952
Burning Blood is a good game.
The story mode is shit but the online mode was great.
>>
>>159689076
Yes
>>
>>159689076
Who hasn't at this point?
>>
File: Hermit purple finds....gif (3MB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
Hermit purple finds....gif
3MB, 635x357px
>>159686382
GOD
>>
>>159691624
It's pretty bad. It's like the Naruto Storm games, except clunky and much more repetitive. It really felt phoned in, Spike Chunsoft sucks at action games.
>>
File: Capture.png (200KB, 760x439px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
200KB, 760x439px
>>159691428
>Now that the BM pirates can be plausibly taken down they will.
Anon this isn't the case, you just keep repeating it over and over - to everything presented to you. With the evidence presented, it is just not plausible that half the strawhat crew and a few rag tags can take down even a handicapped yonko and her crew.
>>
>>159674345
dammit oda, robin used to be the best OP character bar none, story and design top tier

it's like all her depth and charm was drained out of her along with her gorgeous tan
>>
>>159683499
>no character progression
i think he's now at a point where he thinks he can depend on his crewmates unlike earlier when he thought he should handle things by himself.
>no mr prince
literally from a family that ruled north blue
>no great fight
yes
>nothing related to cooking
he always loved cooking. it was encouraged by his mother who loved him.
>nothing related to his issue of hitting women
the only persons kind to him were reiju and his mom. made his attitude towards women different
>the rest
completely agree
>>
>Bege proclaims the Big Mom pirates are done
>they're fine immediately afterward
Jesus Bege just fucking stop.
>>
>>159691743
Sure buddy. She's gonna wipe out half her crew and get actual deserters but that wont be enough. Yet somehow even with a limpdicked and broken crew she will be an antagonist in Elbaf or wano. WOW, great job Oda! Thats such an intimidating antagonist!

This arc's gonna drag on a lot longer than you'd like so for now keep being deluded, its honestly adorable.
>>
The civilians being involved really makes me think Oda is going to have the Strawhats help calm Big Mom down. Especially after how much of this arc was about how nice of a guy Sanji is.
>>
>>159691871
> I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the butthurt cause you fags were so goddamn cocky these past few weeks.
>its honestly adorable
anon you might too invested in this for good conversation. i may be wrong in the end. i was last week when I thought the SHs would fight big mom so who knows
>>
>>159691727
It's nothing like Naruto Storm games.
I do like the game and love the combos.
>>
>>159681032
i remember the thread for this chapter, i recall everyone actually together feeling bad for him, because god damn it was crushing and well-timed, right after everything seemed like it was getting better for him. that scene was downright brutal, no one was even making jokes about it, we were all "holy fucking shit dude"
>>
>>159691743
I really love how all the family is just chilling around Ceasar, they are so smug they fucked it again.
>>
>>159681412
aww i love puns
>>
>>159681572
i fucking love this stupid edit
>>
>>159691624
This
>>
File: 1498149549857.png (58KB, 322x161px) Image search: [Google]
1498149549857.png
58KB, 322x161px
>>159682315
i was going to say "zoro" immediately, but the more i think about it, this is kind of a hard question
>>
>>159682474
>lo
'scuse me
do not tell me you subscribe to the "lolonoa" shit
>>
>>159680528
Even Margaret is more beautiful than Hancock
>>
>>159681669
This is the worst post in the thread. They are practically mother and son.
>>
File: based skeleton.png (454KB, 1096x644px) Image search: [Google]
based skeleton.png
454KB, 1096x644px
>>159676368

year of skeleton
>>
>>159692148
>edit
Hm?
>>
Bonney is Big Mom
>>
>>159683480
usopp's VA is wierdly great, he has a really wide range of expressions and tones for him
also yea, crocodile sounded fucking amazing, textbook evil. One of the few dub voices i'm not really on board with is weirdly roger's voice, it just sounds kind of off in the flashbacks or whatever, like it doesn't really belong to the strongest and wealthiest man on the planet
>>
>>159692413
I can't watch inuyasha ever again all I hear is Usopp now
>>
File: 199637979000202.gif (291KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
199637979000202.gif
291KB, 500x241px
>>159692284
Nah, Hancock is adorable. Margaret cant compete.
>>
>>159692493
>>159692493
>>159692493
New thread
>>
>>159692341
That's a sweet panel
>>
>>159692514
>christmascake.gif
>>
>>159692292
>taking the post seriously
Are you new here?
>>
>>159689011
Homies be watchin'
>>
>>159683826
and enel
and lucci
and kuma (pacifista)
and the yeti cool bros
and perona
>>
Chapter when!?
>>
>>159686257
isn't fucking everyone these days.
honestly, it kind of ruins a more interesting character when it's just shoehorned in like with both caramel and stussy, who, without ties to the government, might have made more interesting people than with.
tell me one thing that having caramel be a government child slaver changes about the flashback. we would have lost nothing if she wasn't, hell, it would have been a much more tragic and dark backstory if she really was just a kind old grandma.

when "secret government operative" is done well, like cp9 or corazon, it really does add something more complex to an arc or flashback, but when it isn't, it just feels like a lack of imagination on oda's part
>>
>>159692873
Don't see how the government having a agent installed in a very high position in the underworld and has close ties to Big Mom is shoehorned in. It makes CP-0 look competent.
>>
File: 1493921312905.png (486KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
1493921312905.png
486KB, 605x453px
>>159688143
i mean why wouldn't he
>>
>>159688903
can big mom hurt kaido? cause if not, i dont exactly have high hopes for the straw hats to either. i mean, the only chance anyone has of even damaging big mom at all is under incredibly rare and specific circumstances and even she says, "yeah, you guys cant beat kaido, pretty much no one can"

we even saw luffy and sanji putting out some of their strongest moves and they didn't even faze big mm
>>
>>159677619
>tons of fibre
>what is fibre?
When will you morons stop applying real world logic to the manga? It must be a fantasy to guys like you
Thread posts: 546
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.