[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I-It's not wrong to feel attracted to this if she is actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 4534543434.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4534543434.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
I-It's not wrong to feel attracted to this if she is actually 500 years old r-right guys?
>>
>>159646116
nah it's still weird bro. that's a kid
>>
if you don't exclusively love prepubescent females you are the cancer that killed /a/
>>
I mean she is the most mentally mature one in the whole show. I think, i forget. The whole loli debate is stupid. Some people find them attractive because of the kid aspect, some just like slender bodies, cute voices and flat chests.

Does it matter? No. Just don't fuck 3dpd kids. If you find yourself wanting to then it is 'wrong'.
>>
>>159646116
What episode is this?
I remember the bath scenes but I dont remember her chest exposed like that.
>>
>>159646839
Nise 4. You should rewatch it. It's great from more than just a loli fanservice angle.
>>
File: lolibaba festival.png (217KB, 642x507px) Image search: [Google]
lolibaba festival.png
217KB, 642x507px
>>159646116
>>
>Is it wrong to be attracted to X
No.
Next question.
>>
You can be attracted to any fictional girl you want and it's not wrong. Just don't commit any sex crimes against real people and you're fine.

Let's be honest, your dick is probably broken if you aren't at least a little bit attracted to Shinobu.
>>
It would be fine even if she was 12. She's not real after all. If she was real she would have terrible body proportions and strange body odors.
>>
It's fiction so jerk off to whatever you want.
>>
File: 1499685076838.jpg (443KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499685076838.jpg
443KB, 1280x720px
Lolicons can fuck right off.
The only acceptable lolis are of the Sunrise variety.
>>
File: youreacheekylittlecuntaintyou.jpg (2MB, 4082x5924px) Image search: [Google]
youreacheekylittlecuntaintyou.jpg
2MB, 4082x5924px
>>159649261
Shovelware mecha lolis can't hold a candle to Monogatari lolis.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.