[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does he hate other vampires so much /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 23

File: 5.jpg (36KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
36KB, 900x506px
Why does he hate other vampires so much /a/?
>>
File: Hellsing_c089_002.jpg (87KB, 730x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Hellsing_c089_002.jpg
87KB, 730x1100px
a). He doesn't hate them, he just obsessively wants to be kill by a human and they're interfering with that.
b). He's possibly the progenitor of all of those in existence.

Take your pick.
>>
>>159641394

Vampires are assholes. Even to other vampires.
>>
>>159641394
He seems to hate himself for what he became most of all, his preference of humans over monsters stems from that.
>>
>>159641394
He doesn't really hate vampires, just phony nazi science vampires who pretend they're hot shit and then freak out when they face a real one. He also feels that the only people actually capable of killing him are humans who don't give up on being humans.
>>
He hates all monsters including himself. He's basically in full agreement with Alexander Anderson, which is why he wants Anderson to defeat him.
>>
>>159641394
He hates fags that willingly become vampires, people who are forced into it from circumstances don't have his contempt.
>>
>>159641394
They Sink
>>
>>159641533
How did Van Helsing do it?
>>
>>159641394
The same reason /a/ hates other anime websites.
>>
>>159641394
oldfag hating newfags
>>
>>159641849
Then why does he turn Seras?
>>
>>159641394
He hates their weakness and inability to become true vampires. Seras is an exception, because she's his protege and he seems to think she has potential to become the next top vamp.
>>
>>159641906
It was either that or death. Not much of a choice to make.
>>
File: alucard.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
alucard.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>159641906

Because Alucard is a poorly written hypocrite

>Oh Ill turn the entire country red with armies of undead minions and be generally unkillable but don't get scared and do something desperate to stop me after I drive you into a corner
>>
>>159641996
Isn't he just insane? He's basically an eldritch horror that chooses to masquerade as a human until he gets his bloodlust boner going.
>>
>>159641957

She was killed by him while facing down a low level mook vampire. He could have EASILY saved her without putting a whole in her lung via some combination of teleportation, hypnosis, telekensis or just generally being a good shot and blasting the head of the guy who was like a foot taller than her
>>
>>159641996
What are you talking about that was his goal all along. He's a character who knows he's evil and actively seeks to be killed, but not death. It's not hypocrisy it's just a well written character that forces the reader the philosophize a bit..
>>
>>159642052
Yeah, but he's a dick so he didn't.
>>
File: 2.jpg (145KB, 1369x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
145KB, 1369x1000px
>>159641882
Nigger is fucking strong
>>
>>159642087
>It's not hypocrisy it's just a well written character that forces the reader the philosophize a bit..

It is when any SANE person realizes that a HUMAN can't kill a monster as "bad ass" as Alucard.

Even when Van Hellsing did it, it was against a much weaker Dracula and it didn't take then.

Humanity and pride aside there's only so much a human can actually do when faced with a terror like that so no it does not gel when Alucard screams about how strong humanity is while doing the shit he does
>>
>>159642052
He's not a superhero. Saving her was pretty much a whim. Anyways, it was a pilot chapter so don't put it under the microscope so much.
>>
>>159641882

Alucard wasn't so powerful back then and didn't have a city worth of blood at his disposal
>>
>>159642247
nigga all you have to do is hurt his feelings to get him to break down thenstab him the right place. Rinse and repeat if he has body doubles or whatever
>>
>>159641394
He doesn't. He hates vampires created by science that aren't actually vampires. Or even very strong, in comparison. Also, they're all smug as shit ala the Valentine Bros. "IM HERE TO FIGHT ALUCARD CUS IM SUCH A GOOD AWESOME VAMPIRE"
>>
File: QuincyFilm.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
QuincyFilm.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>159642309

Plus if we're going by the book it was a rich Texan with an awesome knife who did the real work
>>
File: BK_HELLSING_V08_CH7_02.jpg (77KB, 690x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BK_HELLSING_V08_CH7_02.jpg
77KB, 690x1000px
>>159642247
He knows he can be defeated by humans and thus he tries to be. It's all tied to the fact that he was himself a human that turned himself into a monster through shear will alone. He figures "If I became this powerful, why can't these fools?".
>>
Can we take a moment to acknowledge how bad ass Abraham, Harker, Morris, Steward and Holmwood must have been to defeat Alucard at his prime
>>
>>159641882
if we go by the novels, by sheer force of will, grit and a big ass bowie knife
>>
>>159642390
>>159642309
>>159642247
You say he wasn't powerful, but why would he make a point to say that he fought with his entire soul >>159642395
if it wasn't to demonstrate how powerful his opponents were?
>>
>>159642395

That's well and good when but when anyone sees a literal army run out of his ass they're not going think "Yeah all I have to do is believe in humanity to win" they're going to think "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK!"
>>
>>159642395
he just disregards Harker because Harker tried to counter cuck him
>>
>>159642495
Unleashing the army just makes his base form weaker though. They're all just parts that total a sum.
>>
>>159641996
That's the entire point. HE turned desperate and did something horrible to win. He hates himself for it, and don't wants others to do the same thing.
>>
>>159642580

Okay see I think there's a key factor you're not getting.

I KNOW THAT. YOU KNOW THAT. ALUCARD KNOWS THAT! But the people fighting Alucard? THEY DON'T KNOW THAT! They just see a literal hell eruption and then crap themselves.
>>
Why won't Kouta Hirano finish The Dawn already? Drifters has gotten so boring.
>>
>>159642665
Not Anderson and Iscariot, the crazy fucks charged at the army head on

Van Hellsing would be proud
>>
>>159642665
>But the people fighting Alucard? THEY DON'T KNOW THAT!
Obviously those people aren't gonna ever be able to beat him. He doesn't care about fighting obviously weaker foes either.
Essentially
>acts like a powermad villain
>thinks like a samurai looking to die

It's confusing I know, but he's lost so much of his humanity that his actions are inherently confusing. His self-preservation instincts, his thirst for blood, his inhuman conditions, all these things factor into his behavior but are detached from his core philosophy.
>>
>>159642758

They just know they have to fight him not how to kill him
>>
File: 1492098166612.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1492098166612.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>159641996
Fuck Alucard, he's a castlevaina tier dracula that demands that a human must kill him while being in a world in which no baseline human can dream of touching him while he fights as a literal demon from hell. Anderson should have won and let the rest of the priests put him down. He's a self-righteous faggot who wants to die but lacks the constitution for suicide or to fight in a way that could actually put him at risk.
>>
>>159642803
There's no trick. You just gotta kill him millions and millions of times until it sticks. A couple atom bombs would probably wipe out all the lifeforce he has inside of him.
>>
>>159642817
Van Hellsing forever ruined Alucard, he keeps looking for the high of a defeat by a mortal like the first time he was defeated by Hellsing
>>
File: 15 (3).jpg (92KB, 693x1000px) Image search: [Google]
15 (3).jpg
92KB, 693x1000px
>>159642817
>lacks the constitution for suicide
Aka his character setting.
>fight in a way that could actually put him at risk.
Releasing that army made him at his most vulnerable. Usually his coffin contains all that power in case he gets fucked up in the field. Now there's no backup.
>>
>>159642957
>Releasing that army made him at his most vulnerable

And nobody else knows that. He doesn't say HEY IM KILLABLE NOW he says vague shit like ONLY HUMANS CAN KILL MONSTERS so of course people are still going to act desperate. This isn't hard. His opponents don't get reader knowledge. It doesn't matter if he's vulnerable if everyone still thinks he's invincible
>>
>>159643067
That's their fault for being lazy dummies. The solution is simple: just keep killing him. But everybody just /gives up/ after the first hundred times. Alucard's big thing is that /never giving up/ the only reason he's alive (undead) today. He wants to see if another human can demonstrate that same force of will in the face of hopelessness.
>>
>>159643207
Wouldn't you just like. Die. After killing him a few hundred times? Humans gotta sleep and eat.
>>
>>159642408
>at his prime
Alucard is not a washed up vampire, the more he eats the more powerful he becomes. If they were fighting Schrodinger Alucard they would be destroyed.
>>
File: 10.jpg (142KB, 728x1090px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
142KB, 728x1090px
>>159643507
>Schrodinger Alucard
He's not even immortal anymore, but eternal. As long as he can recognize himself he'll exist. Nigga gonna outlast the sun.
>>
>>159643655

So he just keeps getting stronger? so what would happen when humanity goes into space and he starts absorbing the souls across space?

the millions of souls that make him will go into the trillions
>>
>>159644136
I don't think he can absorb souls without risking losing his identity.
>>
>>159644136
He cant absorb more souls or he loses his identity.

>>159643655
I like to think its a Planescape: Torment kind of situation.
Alucard can be convinced to stop existing, and so he will eventually. It would required getting rid of everything he has left: Seras and Integra
Also some exorcism ritual able to split Schrodinger souls out of alucard or any other sort of soul manipulation power would result in him alone.
>>
>>159643067
Both Walter and Anderson knew. Anderson even comments on it by staying that at that moment he was only a single Dracula. They just fucked up fighting him by becoming monsters themselves. It was an attempt to tip the scales but all it did was ensure that Alucard would not wish to die by their hand.
>>
>>159641906
I'm pretty sure he was just kind of lonely. He doesn't seem to hate vampires so much as hate the type of people who are willing to go full monster for power or think they are hot shit for being one.

That won't stop him from changing people on a whim.
>>
>>159641669
Dracula is actually a bro to everyone that's on his side.
>>
File: 23.jpg (140KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
140KB, 728x1092px
>>159644477
>Alucard can be convinced to stop existing
I'm not sure. Maybe a few thousand years after the last person stopped existing, I could see that.
>Also some exorcism ritual able to split Schrodinger souls out of alucard or any other sort of soul manipulation power would result in him alone.
As I understand it Alucard is once again flying solo. He had to kill every single person kicking around inside him again (while in some kind of nebulous nowhere dimension).
He's a single person again. Now whether that means his power level has dropped or not, the reader isn't privy.
>>
File: VanHelsing.jpg (642KB, 1002x1500px) Image search: [Google]
VanHelsing.jpg
642KB, 1002x1500px
>>159641882
You just don't fuck with a guy called Van Helsing.
>>
>>159641882
He had help from 3 other guys.
Just imagine 4 dudes as strong as Anderson.
>>
>>159646185
>Now whether that means his power level has dropped or not, the reader isn't privy.

Honestly that's kind of a question for the entire show. Was Alucard as powerful as he was because he had millions of souls in him? Or does the have millions of souls in him because he was so powerful?

>>159643507
>Schrodinger Alucard

He is kind of really unfair. He could decide to be in the Andromeda galaxy if he wanted. Or inside their mind. Or inside their body. They would have lost simply because they couldn't have ever contained him and he can just come back from anything.

Was he losing his souls when he was ripped apart? Or is it just that he has so many souls in him that at this point he can just pull himself back from near nothing.
>>
>>159641669
Dracula was fine until they killed his girl.
>>
>>159646401
>Honestly that's kind of a question for the entire show. Was Alucard as powerful as he was because he had millions of souls in him? Or does the have millions of souls in him because he was so powerful?
Yeah, I mean drinking blood on the ground before being executed would technically give him the lifeforce of 2 people, which I think would still be btfo by a headsman's axe. Victoria was strong without taking any souls, but that was because Alucard turned her and Alucard already had millions of souls inside him.
>>
>>159645346

they did not know he would throw a tantrum if they came at him as anything but human and it's still beyond the point. Anyone who fights him wouldn't take his sadness into consideration because he's not only beyond sympathy it's fucking retarded
>>
File: 10 (1).jpg (107KB, 728x1050px) Image search: [Google]
10 (1).jpg
107KB, 728x1050px
>>159647746
Generally in fights people don't know what their opponents will do beforehand. That's how fighting works.
>>
>>159647934

Yes and expecting people to come at a monster without some kind of trump card is fucking moronic.

Alucard likes to murder and kill and laugh maniacally as bodies rain around him by the hundred but heaven forbid someone go to extremes to stop him.

He's constantly causing the same desperation that lead to his fall in the first place but he either doesn't realize it or doesn't care, instead expecting people to be held to a different standard
>>
>>159641533
>He's possibly the progenitor of all of those in existence.
The priest was had no sire, and the major wouldn't have had one either.
>>
>>159641669
well aren't they mostly nobles? when have you ever seen a noble not being a dick?
>>
>>159648000
>Alucard likes to murder and kill and laugh maniacally as bodies rain around him by the hundred
pretty sure thats a tfs thing.
>>
>>159648236

the fuck's a TFS? He's constantly murdering fucks for shits and giggles.
>>
>>159641394
He sets a high standard for himself and when other people fail to meet that standard he hates them.
>>
>>159648090
But vampires are fundamentally the same creatures as Alucard, with the same life functions. Whereas Anderson and Major are a different breed of monster.
>>
File: Cheddar_Priest.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cheddar_Priest.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
>>159648375
By priest I mean this guy, and the major had the opportunity to become a legitimate vampire, in parallel to Vlad, but turned it down.
>>
have you ever played in an MMO where the top tier characters go into the lowest possible tier zones in pvp servers and just wreck everyone because they can? Alucard.
>>
>>159641882
Like in any good folk tale, he tricked him.
It's the only way to beat monsters.
>>
>>159648466
I didn't watch Ultimate. Hardcore manga fag. I'll take your word for it I guess.
>>
>>159641882
That's what I loved about this show

We're shown time and time again that alucard absolutly cannot be defeated and only gives his enemies the impression that he's been beaten simply because he likes to fuck with them, we see him fucking up other OP guys grinning all the while

And yet the story tells us that he had been beaten once by van helsing and we never see how or why

What kind of a badass was THAT guy
>>
>>159648974
Well, THAT guy and his 3 buddies who were about as strong as him. Alucard never got beaten 1v1.
>>
>>159648974
well some anons have said dracula wasnt as strong as he is now mainly because when they beat and took him in they beefed him up and that's kind how he became an eldritch abomination
>>
>>159649103
Yep, van Helsing gave Alucard more dark magic (which in turn also bound him to the bloodline). Hence why he has to get permission from Integra to use the different levels.
>>
>>159649150
was this actually shown or said? cause I honestly don't remember, I always assumed he was their pet because of a gentleman's agreement when he lost. and if that's the case couldn't they just have buffed themselves up too? or it would have been a whole thing of impure humans? cause theres anderson
>>
>>159649150
Did Kouta Hirano say that? If so damn, that kinda ruins a huge part of the story for me. I always assumed he served the Helsing family because of his profound respect for the person who was able to best him, and because he's bored with life and decided to do some master/servant roleplay for a couple generations. I thought he served Integra and the rest of his own free will, because of a line he walked between liking them and being bored. And he's also able kill a lot, legally, by working for them.
>>
>>159649353
no, pretty sure theres nothing stopping him from actually leaving or whatever he still has free will, he jsut won't be able to be able to use the level ups without thier permission
>>
>>159649353
I prefer this as well
>>
>>159649320
>>159649353
>The events of Abraham's life after defeating Dracula are unknown, but it is commonly known that he began research to tame his one-time enemy. Through science and possibly some form of sorcery, Van Helsing succeeded at his task and turned the once proud Count into a servant whom his family would later re-dub Alucard.
>>
>>159649763
I'm rationalizing this passage as "what history thinks" (that Alucard is a mindless killing machine that would never willingly serve a human so magic and science were the only way), and not what actually happened.
>>
>>159646185
>Alucard is once again flying solo.
No, he left Schrodinger. The scan even says that he killed them all except for one.
>>
>>159646185
He left one soul. Schrodinger's.
Otherwise he wouldnt have his power.
>>
>>159650430
>>159650679
Himself. The page loses a lot of impact otherwise.
>>
>>159649353
Kinda both.
There was a seal forcing him, but he seemed to enjoy the dynamic. Specially with Integra. There was a LOT more shipping of those 2 in the manga.

Its implied that she and seras are the only people really keeping him going. There was a anon that did a good explanation a few months ago. Will search it in the archives, but it goes along the line:
>Vlad lost his army, his kingdom, and his faith. That was his first defeat. He took vampyrism with that.
>Dracula lost Mina, the only love he had in centuries. Thats how he lost to Van Helsing. He was demoralized. He is fatalistic and depressed. Remember that in the Anderson fight, he still had power to keep fighting, but had given up till Seras helped him up.
>Finally in the last episode Alucard "died" to the Major plan, but this time he had 2 people by his side, one even begging him not to die. This gave him the will force to push through whatever madness the Schrodinger paradox sealed him.
>>
>>159650930
Found it, it wasnt that hard.
>>
>>159650930
I suppose if the seal was really making him servile he'd just fuck them all up as soon as they do a full release.
There's a lot of good doujin of Alucard fucking(raping) teenage/loli Integra too. Untranslated unfortunately.
>>
>>159650869
Not really, it wouldn't make sense if he has Schrodinger power when he killed his/her? soul.
>>
>>159651193
How would Schrodinger be able to recognize himself if he wasn't bodysharing with Alucard? The major says Schrodinger "dissolved" into Alucard.
>>
>>159651320
Same way Pip still able to recognize himself inside seras.

As long as the number of souls inside a body is small enough, each souls still able to recognize itself.
>>
>>159651403
I find it hard to imagine Alucard accepting that kind of duality with such a douchey character.
>>
>>159651497
He probably beats Schrodinger soul everyday and rapes it before sleep.
>>
>>159651541
Just like Seras and Pip.
>>
File: alufucktard.jpg (33KB, 622x350px) Image search: [Google]
alufucktard.jpg
33KB, 622x350px
>>159641394
That's the impostor that stole the name from pic related.
>>
>>159651628
Seras is a virgin! She doesn't allow penetration because then it would make daddy Alucard dislike the taste of her blood!
>>
>>159651763
>Virgin
>Literally has a man inside her 24/7 for the last 30 years.
>>
>>159648709
That priest was in the manga, too.
>>
>>159641906
He hates monsters (i.e. most vampires). He saw raw humanity in Seras.
>>
>>159642218
>no life king
I cringe hard every time I see this. Why the fuck don't they just translate it as Undead King? That's obviously what it means.
>>
After re-reading it, i just realized how edgy this shit was.

Still, Is one of the greatest vampire related material (film, games, cómics/manga) of all time, i've never got bored of it.
>>
>>159651932
Be he didn't say anything of the sort in the manga.
>>
>>159652078
I think it sounds cool.
>>
File: Chris Pickman.jpg (29KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Pickman.jpg
29KB, 1024x576px
Why was the anime actually good?
>>
>>159648090
>>159648466
>>159651932

The priest was most likely similar to the couple. Made by millenium with Mina's body in secrecy to cause chaos. They were never given any info on the nazis because they were meant to be lowly bait.

As far we know, the only vampire without sire is Alucard, and Major was offered the chance because he was THAT fucked up
>>
File: hikage05.png (640KB, 1000x1514px) Image search: [Google]
hikage05.png
640KB, 1000x1514px
>>159651763

I seriously wonder if Seras abstained for 30 years just because she felt she needed to get permission from Alucard first.
>>
>>159641394
Because he hates himself and wants to die. All other vampires are reminders of all the stages of his early life he went too before arriving at the end and being too powerful to be stopped.
>>
>>159641882
The aristocrats
>>
File: alucard lon.jpg (277KB, 1269x1600px) Image search: [Google]
alucard lon.jpg
277KB, 1269x1600px
>>159651703

You really don't want to go down that rabbit hole, faggot
>>
>>159651763
>>159652690
Both Hirano and Ueda confirmed Pip and she fucked in the interim. She's no virgin.
>>
All the vampires he killed were shitty poseurs.
>>
>>159652877
No, he just implied pleasuring each other (herself). That's not necessarily penetration, which is something that fundamentally interacts with vampirism, so she'd be inclined to run it past Alucard first.
>>
>>159652971
Alucard would probably allow it because Pip made her "a real vampire". I think he would be happy for her, really.

Also 2 souls merged might not even need sex. There is hardly a deeper and more intimate union than that.
>>
I want a new Hellsing series where they try to find a new Butler.
Alucard set a trap with werewolves for some young orthodox hunter kid and he get infected while trying to stay alive, then Alucard shows up 'saves' him and deliver new guy to the mansion for his new eternal job as a butler of Hellsing family.
Would have wanted them to call him puppy.
>>
>>159653141
I want to see what Alucard does after Integra dies and the Helsings are no more.
>>
>>159642395
>Those four stylish cool dudes just sat down one day and said "Yeah, no, I'm killing that walking apocalypse."
>>
>>159653122
>omake of Alucard trying to convince Seras to drink more blood and obtain a reverse harem, to Pip's dismay
>>
>>159653210
She probably had a child somewhere in her life.
She coudln't stay virgin forever
>>
>>159652971
No, Bernadotte "get on with Seras".
>>
>>159653254
She doesn't give a shit about the organization and said that the whole bloodline shit was retarded.

She waited for Alucard too. So unless half-vampires exist in Hellsing, there won't be children.
>>
>>159653262
But didn't get in
>>
>>159653254
She was still virgin till the day alucard showed up again.

He will probably turn her in her deathbed, or drink her and let she live inside him, like pip/seras. No idea about child

Or maybe he will give up his vampirism when she passes away. Somehow.
>>
>>159653254
I think if Alucard tasted her shitty unvirgin blood on the last page, then there'd be a subsequent page of him eating everybody because fuck it.
>>
>>159653312
>she live inside him, like pip/seras
She'll need to share with Schrodinger
>he will give up his vampirism when she passes away
Gross, fanfic tier.

I really think it would end up being rather anticlimactic instead.
>>
>>159653312
>He will probably turn her in her deathbed

That would be the ultimate disrespect I'd think. Alucard, who up holds the Helsing linage as his ideal humans, would be (in his eyes) making Intergra a monster.
>>
>>159653254
The ending of Hellsing was "Dracula won", that's what Hirano was aiming for as tribute to Dracula published in the anniversary (he derailed it with a lot of Nazi filler but he always wanted to tell that: a tribute to Stoker novel with the Count winning). The OVA cut an important part: the narration that Dracula came to London to claim a woman and there was a parallel explicitly stated twice about this in the present and 100 years ago, of what happened that night. He had a middle unlife crisis he resolved before he suddenly recalled he lost like a dog (his memories were diluted in his soup of life), and he chose to live. That was his resolution with Andersen and later when he fades away. Instead of waking up in tears for his memories (which happened every fucking time since he got them) of everything he lost, he hears Integra calling out for him and he smiles. In those memories the thing he wanted more had turned their backs on him: Mina was scared away, God didn't answer him. Integra orders him to stay.

There's a repetitive theme about the loss in the manga, how twice he lost his lands, his castle, his subjects and the thing he wanted the most in the world (God's approval, and Mina's love). He returns 30 years later to his third chance, with his castle, Hellsing HQ, rebuild, England stands, Seras and Pip are around, and Integra waited for him. Integra functioned as a mix of the two things he wanted and didn't get in the past: a Lord to serve and a woman to long for.

If people paid attention, the ending was clear cut after volume 7, so everyone who expected him to die was fucking stupid.
>>
>>159653443
It would be her decision in the end. Also motivation:
Doing it for power = monster
Doing it to stay with the man you love = ?

>>159653388
If he got rid of Schrodinger and left only his soul, would he dust / decay away? He wouldnt have any more stolen blood keeping him alive.
>>
>>159653443
Not him, but you completely missed the point about Alucard's vampirism issues. It had shit to do about giving up, it was because he was depressed he got his ass kicked and lost everything twice.

After he got over his emo phase, he shows no remorse to turn her and tries to. Integra doesn't even keep living staff in her mansion.
>>
>>159653443
Integra isn't afraid of dead, if she turns into a vampire or not, it'll be to stay with her family. She's loyal to her loved ones: which is Seras, Alucard, and Bernadotte. Bernadotte did the same thing. He became 'undead' as part of Seras out of love and loyalty, he was fearless. Both of them are similar. Same how Seras and Alucard only turn because they want to survive.
>>
All this "mix of souls that cant recognize themselves", "soul sex" and "choose to live and return" talk is giving me some strong Eva vibes, and to think about it, i guess there is quite a lot similarities between EoE and the later parts of Hellsing.
>>
>>159653514
>It would be her decision in the end. Also motivation:
I feel like if she asked for it Alucard would stop caring about her. What's that Nipponese proverb, "Even a one hundred year love would turn cold"?
>>
>>159653636
Did you miss that Alucard tried to make her a vampire and was willing to in the end?
>>
>>159653606
no
>>159653559
> It had shit to do about giving up
no
>it was because he was depressed he got his ass kicked and lost everything twice
why would that have anything to do with him not liking people who willingly become monsters?
>>
>>159653663
Apparently, what are you citing? Or are you talking about all the teasing bits? I kinda wrote those off as a devil's temptation. The fact that she wouldn't give in is what he liked.
>>
File: EATMAN001_02-03.jpg (639KB, 1655x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EATMAN001_02-03.jpg
639KB, 1655x1200px
I must be one of the only people who absolutely hates the "one true love" trope for immortal characters. Any of you niggers ever read Eat-Man?
>>
File: shs12.png (343KB, 794x1138px) Image search: [Google]
shs12.png
343KB, 794x1138px
When will Hirano finish The Dawn?
>>
>>159653723
>no
Yes, go and read Hirano's statements in the ultimate official guide. Seras fucking chose to be a vampire and Alucard is proud of her in a fatherly way.

>why would that have anything to do with him not liking people who willingly become monsters?
As Hirano explained it, Alucard was a "soup of lives" without any solid identity of the man he was and only through Hellsing experiment he began to piece himself together. Why do you think he looks so shocked over his own past memories? He awoke in tears and confusion when he remembers them. While he doesn't remember them consciously until his fight with Andersen and later when he's about to disappear, he finally recalls who he is fully, even without memories, he is plagued by the lingering depression of losing everything he got not once but twice, and never getting what he truly wanted. He blamed this misfortune, that he couldn't remember, to his condition as vampire and was wrong. A monster wouldn't cry, they would only destroy and laugh joylessly (as the Major does) until someone puts them out misery. Alucard does cry. His whole "I want a human to kill me" is a cover up excuse for his misplaced self-loathing. He even resolved after defeating Anderson he didn't want to die, he would have given him his heart 500+ years ago, but not now. Not because of his nature, but because now he has something. He had a deja vu and was unstable, because it reminded him of the times he lost everything in the past.

That was the whole point: in his realization "when he sees the dawn, Alucard realizes he wants to live" to quote Hirano. Because he has everything he wanted. He no longer scorn vampirism because that scorn was always his scapegoat about his fuck ups. Seras entire role was to let him see, a vampire can be happy and not a fuck up.
>>
>>159653759
She offered him if he wanted to suck her blood. What are you talking about? She only opened fire before realizing was Alucard too.
>>
>>159653960
>As Hirano explained it, Alucard was a "soup of lives" without any solid identity of the man he was and only through Hellsing experiment he began to piece himself together. Why do you think he looks so shocked over his own past memories? He awoke in tears and confusion when he remembers them. While he doesn't remember them consciously until his fight with Andersen and later when he's about to disappear, he finally recalls who he is fully, even without memories, he is plagued by the lingering depression of losing everything he got not once but twice, and never getting what he truly wanted. He blamed this misfortune, that he couldn't remember, to his condition as vampire and was wrong. A monster wouldn't cry, they would only destroy and laugh joylessly (as the Major does) until someone puts them out misery. Alucard does cry. His whole "I want a human to kill me" is a cover up excuse for his misplaced self-loathing. He even resolved after defeating Anderson he didn't want to die, he would have given him his heart 500+ years ago, but not now. Not because of his nature, but because now he has something. He had a deja vu and was unstable, because it reminded him of the times he lost everything in the past.
>That was the whole point: in his realization "when he sees the dawn, Alucard realizes he wants to live" to quote Hirano. Because he has everything he wanted. He no longer scorn vampirism because that scorn was always his scapegoat about his fuck ups. Seras entire role was to let him see, a vampire can be happy and not a fuck up.

why would that have anything to do with him not liking people who willingly become monsters?
>>
>>159653976
Yeah, that's the deal, he gets to suck her blood, not make her a vampire.
>>
>>159653960
>Seras fucking chose to be a vampire
Alucard bit her while half dead. Not drinking blood until Pip was just sophistry resulting in functional retardation.
>>
>>159648974
>the real unknowable, incomprehensably strong monster was Man all along

>>159649763
>the world's greatest vampire hunter and his buddies made the greatest vampire ever his literal prison bitch

Pottery
>>
>>159641882
Helsing never defeated Dracula in the original novels.

Helsing killed the Brides of Dracula, the 3 nameless vampire women who hung around Dracula and were into femdom.

The Texan and the MC of the book were the ones who killed Alucard, the Texan died by plunging his bowie knife into Dracula while the MC decapitated him and stuff his head full of garlic.

Helsing killing Dracula is a meme created by movies.
>>
>>159653996
Whats even the definition of a monster? Pip willingly giving seras EVERYTHING so she can succeed? He wasnt doing it for power, unlike nearly everyone in the series, he did it as a self sacrifice. Does it make him a monster?

The major refused immortality and vampirism. And yet he was extremely cruel and sadistic warmonger. Was he not a monster?

Does he despise Seras for choosing to live, and yet living a mostly moral and righteous life, even as a vampire?

A monster is defined by the actions.
>>
>>159653996
>why would that have anything to do with him not liking people who willingly become monsters?
Vampires aren't necessarily monsters.

>>159654059
He became a vampire when he was about to be decapitated.
>>
>>159654179
Yeah but in Alucard's mind not really.
>>159654192
>Vampires aren't necessarily monsters.
Yeah but in Alucard's mind not really.
>>
>>159653862
Is that translated?
>>
>>159654018
In case this is missed in English because of the faulty translation: the instance Integra uses "blood sucking" is about the process to either suck blood-souls or vamp/ghoul people, you know what implies a change in either party. She uses drinking with Seras.
The ending was meant to be ambiguous about her state afterward, according to Hirano. It was the same as the Gonzo anime open and ambiguous, only he was the one who offered.
>>
>>159654179
>>159654179
>le vampires dindu nuffin maymay
>>
>>159654240
>Yeah but in Alucard's mind not really.
Yeah, except that's bullshit.
Turned Mina, the woman he loved, into one.
Turned Seras into one, and he never calls her or sees her as a monster.
Tried to turn Integra.

Did you ignore he overlapped vampirism and monstershit because of his angsty phase? Even Anderson tells him in the end he's not a monster and he looks pleased.
>>
File: 4787937-10.jpg (543KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
4787937-10.jpg
543KB, 904x1280px
>>159654262
The 1996 one (19 volumes) is, the 2014 remake/sequel isn't.
It's cool, it's like Kurozuka crossed with Akira, crossed with Trigun.
>>
>>159641394

I hate what I am and other similar people.
>>
Who did even offer Vlad and the Major vampirism?

Big Ol' Lu?
>>
>>159654370
No one.
>>
>>159654321
>Turned Mina, the woman he loved, into one.
His life philosophy changed after Van Helsing.
>Turned Seras into one, and he never calls her or sees her as a monster.
Seras didn't ask to become a vampire.
>Tried to turn Integra.
Debatable.
>>
>>159654370
Jesus and the Major is full of shit.
>>
>>159654434
That is one of the crazyest theory about Hellsing i ever heard. I love it.
>>
>>159641906
She looked like a sick puppy. A sick eviscerated puppy.
>>
>>159654410
>Seras didn't ask to become a vampire.

She didn't ask for a hole where her chest used to be either
>>
Alright boys, time for a point of real contention:
Did he turn Integra into a vampire in the end?
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.