[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: knightsandmagic.jpg (52KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
knightsandmagic.jpg
52KB, 225x318px
IS THIS SHOW ANY GOOD
>>
Watch it and find out.
>>
garbage wish-fulfilment
>>
It's actually so shit. I like isekai rubbish but my god it's awful and nothing can make up for it.
>>
AOTS. MC is perfect Plebs who don't share the divine love for giant robots should kill themselves
>>
So which giant robot will be his? The purple and gold spider bot seems to get a lot of attention in the op/ed.
>>
>>159618132
This. Listening to MC speak in episode 2 was actually painful. I wish I hadn't picked this up in the first place.
>>
The answer is always no.
>>
>>159618667
Not him, but this is the ultimate conclusion of an oversaturated and shit genre that wore out its welcome in 2014. Get some taste.
>>
>>159617925
I love the shittiest show but this takes the cake.
Awful pacing in the first episode, jumping from earlier life with a voice actor that seemingly doesn't fit the character - into an already born boy - overwriting his entire existence and personality like I don't give a fuck - into convenience.

Using magic rifles and autonomous brain circle magic line programming to revolutionize magic while using dual magic rifles as a keyboard - connecting hardware to his brainware.

What's the director doing? What goes through the heads of the animators? What subhuman grin does the author sport in order to ridicule his fantasy while he supervises the anime adaption?
>>
>>159618749
said the pseudointellectual who shits on things because muh generic or muh objective whatever only with the purpose of feeling superior
Well, you can fuck yourself. As someone who loves giant robots to an almost sexual and religious point, this show was made for me. All the positive emotions I feel from the episodes won't be denied by ebin objective critics like you and >>159618824
>>
i like it actually, i mean people bitching about the pace is so fast or bad pacing but also hatin the mc for all the mecha talk, but the whole show is about a boy and a robot.
actually i kinda find the LN kinda boring, pick, drop and repick for a few time since the mc blabbering about system and such but the anime did some justice to it
>>
I like it so far. Episode 2 kinda sealed the deal for me. I will be finishing this series.
>>
>>159618946
Imagine the shitstorm after Shield Hero's episode 1
>>
I'm watching this show solely because I used to have a dog named Addy.
>>
>>159618356
I fully agree with this anon. AOTS
>>
>>159617925
Good? No
Entertaining and fun? Yes.
>>
>>159618356
>AOTS
This isn't Made in Abyss.

It also has robots.
>>
I just saw this shit in the popular tab on Crunchyroll. Its pretty overdone, but it's entertaining and looks good
>>
>>159620022
Fine AOTY then. That better?
>>
>>159617925
No but I hope it spawns ss doujins
>>
>>159617925
Its fun to watch, but its not AOTS
>>
is there any serious romance with ernesti? only the black hair girl and her sister who clearly show interest to him and the twin brother even snag a princess
>>
>>159620187
Mecha are a serious romance.
>>
>>159620478
his self-design mecha is fucking nice tho, i have to say, this MC has a fucking taste
>>
>>159620156
There's nothing better airing. It's AOTS.
>>
>>159617925
No. MC is a mary sue
>>
>>159620844
>didn't watch the first episode of Pripri

maybe you should get on that
>>
>>159621522
To be fair the MC is autist smart which is perfect
>>
>>159618356
So if I love giant robots I'll love this? Because I really love giant robots.
>>
File: poiughjk.jpg (669KB, 1646x1082px) Image search: [Google]
poiughjk.jpg
669KB, 1646x1082px
>>159618585
Mecha shiva.
>>
File: 06-000c.jpg (275KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
06-000c.jpg
275KB, 833x1200px
>>159620187
We're seven volumes in and the furthest Addy got was a kiss on the cheek, mecha autism>romance as far as Eru is concerned.
>>
childhood friend is cute
>>
>>159622222
It's mecha R&D+kaijus or mecha on mecha fights.
>>
>>159622270
yeah isnt his mecha is black not blue?
>>
File: Mecha Shiva.png (3MB, 1651x1197px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha Shiva.png
3MB, 1651x1197px
>>159622447
It's Ikaruga mate.
>>
>>159622504
welp i read most his mecha description via enemy soldier when they save the princess, thanks for clearing that up, and the EXO-kinda suit also kinda weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>159617925
Make way! A superior fantasy mecha coming through! Make way!
>>
File: Mecha Shiva Mecha Shiva.gif (233KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
Mecha Shiva Mecha Shiva.gif
233KB, 352x240px
>>159622270
>>
Yes, it's cute and its fast pacing is good. The isekai element is 0% important, it's just a device to justify the MC being a mary sue and him being a mary sue is excusable because he has a genuinely likeable autistic enthusiasm which makes him and others around him proactive.
>>
Is Ern a good trap?
>>
>>159622870
>>159617925

it's good if you like world building via technological advancement

that said this show gives me a stiffy
>>
>>159622324
How old are Addy and her brother supposed to be anyway? Considering Eru is 12.
>>
>>159623738
Amazing trap.
>>
>>159625972
Tell more.
>>
AOTS SO FAR DESU SENPAI.
>>
File: dunbine.jpg (275KB, 1280x900px) Image search: [Google]
dunbine.jpg
275KB, 1280x900px
Episode 1 is kinda weak for me but episode 2 got me in. Those giant bunkers and incoming tech development got me hard.

>>159622870
Nah. Pic related is superior.
>>
Who cares just watch it for the slutty boy.
>>
They really did a shitsekai anime? What's next, shit... I mean shield hero? The world is lost.

Isekai... mecha and fantasy (!), wtf, let's just put all the shittiest genres together which can't even work by themselves properly (maybe excluding fantasy, although putting mecha and fantasy together makes me wonder what the author was smoking) and make it somehow work with shitty explanations and add all possible clishees like traps, childhood friends, sisters... why?

And the worst thing is, the mary sue MC. This ruins the whole enjoyment. If I could live with some of the previous aspects this ruins everything. And people even are protecting this shit and calling it AOTS. Kill yourselves, maybe you will get ressurected in your shitsekai world aswell NOT
>>
File: aieeeeeeeee.gif (1MB, 480x351px) Image search: [Google]
aieeeeeeeee.gif
1MB, 480x351px
>>159628370
>anon face while typing this
>>
>>159628370
Go back to wherever the fuck you came from retard.
>>
I think the MC is too much of a psychopath to be a self-insert
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.