[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

air

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: air-ep10-scr1.png (639KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
air-ep10-scr1.png
639KB, 850x480px
A
FUCKING
CROW
>>
File: laplace_crow.jpg (28KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
laplace_crow.jpg
28KB, 920x720px
Problem?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RdAtZOgj2w&t

Where did those extra scenes come from? Why wasn't Air longer?
>>
>>159608148
A FUCKING KARASU
>>
A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>159608291
Air just felt like an ad for the VN. You can see a clear difference with their adaptation of Clannad, which takes its time and actually becomes better than the VN at during After Story.
>>
File: nom.gif (775KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
nom.gif
775KB, 480x270px
>>
In last episode, after haruko telling the crow to spread his wing open and go see the world, the scene shifted and there was someone narrating a scene about a girl that observing the world. The narration is similar to the plot of Rewrite. If that's not coincidence, then Rewrite might be key's magnum opus, prepared since Air.
>>
>>159611611
That's pretty far-fetched. The two games also share zero writers in common.

Besides, Key's best VN is Little Busters
>>
>>159608258
I like ravens better.
>>
>>159611805
>spoiler
Absolutely.
>>
>Air is one of Key's best VNs, yet it never got a decent adaptation. And the possibility of some sort of remake/extended version died the moment Misuzu's VA did.

Fuck everything. Can't Key at least remake the VN with new art?
>>
>>159615041
Next Key adaptation is Kud Wafter, unfortunately. Tomoyo After anime when
>>
I prefer the movie.
>>
>>159615502
The Clannad movie scared me away from the other Toei adaptations. Still haven't seen them
>>
>>159608148
I legitimately didn't get the second half of that show.
>>
>>159615753
I didn't really understand either but I'm also a dumbass so who knows
>>
>>159615753
I looked it up on Wikipedia or something, and it seems like they left out some information from the VN, like what exactly the curse was, etc.
>>
>>159611805
>>159614899
LB is horrendous melodrama with a decent ending. Best KEY thing is Rewrite. LB OST can stay though.
>>
>>159615542
air movie overall better if you prefer romance and don't care about haruko drama
>>
>>159615542
The Clannad movie was a clusterfuck because it tried to cram in way too much, which is weird because the Air movie had the same director and he went out on his way to avoid that, which made for a much better movie.
>>
>>159618119
>if you prefer romance

I really don't. Romance in anime is almost always awful
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.