[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Haruhi become such a bad series after 2014?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: har.jpg (332KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
har.jpg
332KB, 600x667px
How did Haruhi become such a bad series after 2014?
>>
Because the novels stopped coming.
>>
>>159606360
Sasaki was a mistake.
>>
was it the moment that people realized E8 that the series went to shit
how long did it take or did people just not realize it instantly
>>
Wait what happened in 2014?
>>
>>159606630
Steady decline from "haruhi is a pretty good series" to seeing more "haruhi is bad/terrible"
>>
>>159606679
Haruhi is still a good series. In fact, it's 10x better than everything that's airing this season.
>>
>>159606360
Haruhi was always a bad series.

go back to gaia.
>>
The novel that was supposed to come out in 2007 (I think?) took forever and I stopped caring.

Haruhi-chan was fun.
>>
You know, Disappearance isn't a bad ending point, and it's not like the stuff that comes after is that spectacular.
>>
>>159607467
I thought Surprise and all the stuff relating to the split timeline bullshit wasn't good as well.
Un-adapted stuff before ranges from amazing (snowy mountain) to shit (where did the cat go)

That's precisely why I want an adaptation though, to see the things improved and made even better. For example, as much as I like snowy mountain, I thought the resolution was really weak. A math problem,
fucking really?

Hopefully an adaptation'll come and we can see the not so spectacular stuff made better.

Disappearance is a good ending point, though, I agree. If we just forget Yuki-chan happened.
>>
>>159606554
Endless 8 was great though you absolute dingus
>>
>>159607805
how is it possible for a series go virtually unchanged for 4 years until people realized it was shit
>>
>>159607870
/a/ got even even shittier taste
>>
>>159606496
I found her simply disappointing. I expected her to be more of a rival and inject more drama but she never did.

Romantically didn't give enough of a fuck about Kyon to keep in touch with him and got confessed to which finalizes taking her out of the picture.

She didn't give a fuck about attaining God-powers either so her "team" could never have any real cohesion or grow a unified mandate. In turn there could never been an epic scale team vs. team battle.
>>
>>159608152
>I found her simply disappointing. I expected her to be more of a rival and inject more drama but she never did.

That's just not her personality I think. She is just awfully bland, reflected by her closed space. There is no creation or destruction inside which makes her an unsuitable god. She also never really show any interest in her powers and Kyon.

Maybe that's why Kyon "stripped" her powers if you goes by the theory that Kyon made it all happened. He was a bit disappointed with Sasaki because even though they spent a lot of time together, nothing interesting happened.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.