[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post your own anime you thought of or pulled out your ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1474481124141.jpg (138KB, 1024x701px) Image search: [Google]
1474481124141.jpg
138KB, 1024x701px
TITANIC anime but replace the ship with the Hindenburg, Jack is a girl (renamed to Jackie) and secretly a JEW working on the ship as a spy to bring down the blimp, Rose is Aryan.

Lesbianism ensues between Jackie and Rose. At the final day before the Hindenburg is destroyed by Jackie's partner (Shkreli), Jackie attempts to save the Hindenburg as she fell in love with Rose. Shkreli is killed by Rose after he nearly kills Jackie in the final battle. Unfortunately Shkreli managed to set fire to the blimp, causing the blimp to begin exploding. Jackie and Rose attempt to run, but end up trapped. They both die, hugging until they are burnt to a fine gay crisp.
>>
>>159579944
Mahou Shoujo, except the girls transform into burly men
>>
File: wha.jpg (42KB, 407x262px) Image search: [Google]
wha.jpg
42KB, 407x262px
>>159579944
>>
The Passion of the Christ anime but everyone is a loli except for Jesus, the Romans are tsundere and the Jews are yandere.
>>
>>159580278
>except for Jesus

am I to self insert as Jesus?
>>
>>159580278
>i-i didn't want to worship you or anything b-baaka
>>
>>159579944
lucky star, but new episodes with new content.
also a new girl that is super cool with glasses, that has a drill hand but nobody notice, and her mom think is a dog, but actually is a cat.
>>
I always thought "Finding Forrester" would kind of work as a battle shonen. Change the "writing" aspect to spell casting. You got the school setting, the old mentor the love interest the villain it's all there
>>
File: Viet cong gals.jpg (105KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
Viet cong gals.jpg
105KB, 1200x873px
An anime about group of cute Viet Cong soldier girls doing cute things and shooting people.
>>
File: 1498853899711.jpg (140KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
1498853899711.jpg
140KB, 500x744px
>>159580009
This please.
>>
An isekai show about a bunch of middle school kids waking up in an enchanted forest, not sure how they got there. They're all strangely dressed in typical fantasy garbs and think they have been transported to a fantasy world. They are led to believe that they are now heroes with magical powers like all the other isekai shitters in their japanese animes and set out to do hero stuff.

But actually they've just been dumped somewhere innawoods in an elaborate big brother experiment to study Chuunibyou.
Their "powers" are all just their crazy delusions only happening in their heads.
>>
>>159579944
a fantasy anime where communism works just fine
>>
>>159579944
>>>/pol/
>>
>>159579944
Any competent agent would shoot a flaregun or a rifle with incendiary rounds at the blimp. This scenario has no reason to exist.
>>
It's like battle royale, except it takes place over the course of a month and otherwise has the plot of MuvLuv, and only the main character remembers waking up time and time again.

Catch: Every loop, main character becomes more and more mentally unstable until he wins through mass murdering everyone he previously cared about to win.

He's then introduced to a bonus round where he gets to fight other rounds winners, all of which have the same power.
>>
Medieval soldier gets Isekai'd back into the ancient era
Deus vult ensues
>>
Gone with the Wind anime directed by Dezaki, so Scarlett goes after Melanie instead of Ashley and Rhett is a crossdesser woman like Oscar
>>
A generic idol anime, but the idols are all traps
>>
>>159583634
Dark ages "knight" (read: lesser nobility soldier) gets Isekai'd into the modern world, has to deal with waifufags and traffic police.
>>
>>159583721
I read that manga. Bokutachi Otokonoko. It was a good shit.
>>
An isekai where four fat, balding middle-aged otakus get transported to a fantasy world to rescue the loli princess who has been kidnapped by the old pedo demon king.
The thing is: they don't get any over the top powers. They are still utterly useless as they possess no skills that were useful in the new world (or the last).
At the start of their adventure they are almost killed by a low-level slime, but are saved by some non-human fanservice loli, who utterly detests them for their weakness and quickly abandons them and sets out to save the princess herself.

Ashamed of their incompetence they are forced to rethink their priorities in life.
Will they overcome their deeprooted neetness or stay lazy selfish slobs solely relying on the goodness and generosity of others to survive?
>>
>>159584420
Enjoy your studio's bankruptcy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.