[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ahogaru: Clueless Girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: fuck you.jpg (34KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
34KB, 300x376px
I just witnessed the best anime of our century. After seing the worst cancer ever created, namely eromanga-sensei, i lost all hope and was ready to kill myself. I now still have hope left
>>
First episode was fucking hilarious I hope it keeps up.
>>
why did I watch this
>>
the guys va sounds familiar, and is sensual as fuck. is it the gintama va?
>>
>>159570406
>7
confirmed
>>
Aho Girl is fucking terrible, OP.
>>
NO POOPSTAINS
>>
>>159570406
it really is gin´s va i didn´t even notice it
>>
>>159570433
just you wait, it will be the animu of the season ,desu
>>
It got repetitive as fuck in the manga. At some point I just wanted more characters that weren't Yoshiko, specifically her mother instead, and lost interest when Akkun wasn't even in the chapters.

Hopefully the VAs can just carry the show hard up to the very end regardless.
>>
>>159570498
The joke is that she's a complete retard and she likes bananas. That's it.
>>
>>159570433
(You)
>>159570498
well i didn´t read a single chapter but the first episode was extremely well made in my opinion. they won´t make too many episodes too i think
>>
>>159570284

I made it about a minute or 2 into the first episode. The japs have some low standards.
>>
>>159570635
it got better and better pretty steadily, you`ve already missed out on the best part´s
>>
How did she get into high school when she probably scored a zero on every test before in elementary school? Is there a reason she's an idiot?
>>
>>159570571
Yeah I know that you jackass. My point is that the premise of her being a complete blackhole of idiocy was only funny for around thirty chapters.

I'm baffled the guy was able to write fucking nine volumes of this.
>>
>>159570694
i asked myself that question too, it´s not like shes in middle school anymore
>>
>>159570406
>not knowing Sugita
You cannot possibly be this new
>>
>>159570284
I've enjoyed both. Looking forward to more banana girl.
>>
File: ....jpg (18KB, 552x309px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
18KB, 552x309px
>>159570462
>mfw
>>
Post cute Yoshikos
>>
>>159570284
I think she'd respond very positively to love.
>>
>>159570406
Its also the haruhi guy va iirc
>>
>>159570366
what else did you expect from a retard who adores banana's and a guy who shows genuine disgust to said retard?
>>
>>159570284
Is it better than the manga? because I dropped that very quickly when he started reusing jokes for the 5th time.
>>
Boring show but nice OP
>>
>>159570284
The manga got repetitive as fuck.At least I went backto see eromanga sensei again all week.
>>
>>159576581
I'd say it's a solid improvement over the manga and the short format should help keep it from getting too old, but we've only seen the first episode so who knows.
>>
>>159570284
>After seing the worst cancer ever created, namely eromanga-sensei,
But that was AOTS last season.
>>
>Ahogaru: Clueless Girl
What kind of crappily half localized name did you make for this thread you faggot.
>>
>>159579776
It's an ESLfag. They shit up the board like rats.
>>
CUTE
>>
What's is the appeal of a retard?
>>
Can't wait for doujins and how they write themselves.
>Corruption and mindbreak of that blonde girl
>Multiple middle aged tanned men fuck the stupid girl
>Vanilla sex with that last girl.
>>
File: 1494792857685.gif (196KB, 205x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494792857685.gif
196KB, 205x500px
>>159580903
Gap moe.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.