[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claymore without Raki 7-8\10 Claymore with Raki 3\10 What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: raki[1].png (390KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
raki[1].png
390KB, 704x400px
Claymore without Raki 7-8\10
Claymore with Raki 3\10
What a hideous creature.
>>
>>159569278
That anime ending was garbage tier. Fortunately the manga never dropped in quality.
>>
you're simply jealous of his gains and waifu
>>
>>159569340
Dropped on the last episode when this faggot ruined the anime by stopping Clare from killing Priscilla. That was one of the worst moments in the history of anime. 3\10 for solid 18-23 episodes.
I'm not sure I should read the manga. Is he the same piece of shit there as well?
>>
>People being jealous of best boy being all /fit/ later on.
Pathetic
>>
>final volume with theresa stealing the show
>kek you're the boy who is gonna take claire's virginity

The final was shit.
>>
>>159569340
>the manga never dropped in quality.
the ending was trash
>>
>>159569278
Never watched the anime but the manga got far worse when he wasn't around.
>>
File: 21.jpg (220KB, 1456x1031px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
220KB, 1456x1031px
Best introduction in the manga
>>
File: Raki.jpg (151KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
Raki.jpg
151KB, 800x680px
Raki was okay. He could only get so far being a normal human in the world.
>>
File: best girl.jpg (19KB, 225x275px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.jpg
19KB, 225x275px
>>159569278
Yep.The little shit badly needed to die.

Also, while we are on the subject of claymores, pic related was best girl
>>
>>159569278
But you know his name
>>
File: I'd buy that for a dolar.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I'd buy that for a dolar.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>159571322
You know, i wouldn't mind seeing someting like that.As long as it's not CLAANG, ofcourse.
>>
So, were he and Clare in love or what? It's kept ambiguous even at the end of the manga.
>>
>>159576758
Well, she kissed him in the mouth, so I'd say yes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.