[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like All Might.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png (125KB, 407x653px) Image search: [Google]
All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png
125KB, 407x653px
I like All Might.
>>
As do I
>>
>>159567627
All Might is All Right
>>
Good guy. In my opinion.
>>
>>159567627
I like him too.
>>
>>159567627

He reminds me of Trump, so he's cool.
>>
File: 1496079759407.png (104KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
1496079759407.png
104KB, 418x455px
>>
File: 0094-007.jpg (302KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
0094-007.jpg
302KB, 856x1250px
>>159567627
>>
So in his prime was he just saving people and stopping crime constantly or some shit to the point where criminals just didn't bother?
>>
>>159567774
Good thing All Might isn't Alt Right.
>>
Why does All Might look like Jack Rakan in a tight suit?
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (63KB, 568x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
63KB, 568x464px
MO DAIJOUBU.
NAZETE?

WATASHI GA KITA!
>>
>>159573669
I like to think All Might is bad at Japanese.
But he tries his best!
>>
So, what's your dream BnHA episode? Here's mine:

All Might gets a booty call from Mount Lady to meet her at the Sports Festival Arena. He gets there, turns out it was Shigaraki and Sensei using a voice modifier. All of the League of Villains is there too. They've stolen all of his film collection and they tell him he has to follow all their instructions and whatever happens to him he has to act like he enjoys it. If he doesn't, they will break all of his films and attack the students at UA.

So the next day, AM walks into a room wearing diapers and a pacifier, acting like a retarded baby. All of the League of Villains is there and they give him the hardest, most brutal gangrape in history. As instructed, AM acts like he completely enjoys it and asks for more.

Then in walks that liquid guy from episode 1. Turns out he joined the League of Villains for revenge. He's been eating a special protein-only diet for weeks just for this. He pulls down his pants and partially defecates the longest, thickest, hardest log ever, and proceeds to use it to give AM the most furious ass-to-ass action ever recorded. AM can't hold his tears anymore, but pretends they're from pleasure. It's finally over.

Then Shigaraki reveals the room they're in is actually see through from the outside, and they're in the school arena. All of the students have been watching All Might get gangbanged and enjoy it, and it's been broadcasted worldwide. They finally kick him out of the premises, and break all of his films anyway.

Later, AM runs into Mount Lady, who tells him she didn't know he was such a fag. Eraserhead walks in and proceeds to have passionate sex with her in front of AM, and after he finishes, pees all over him, much to her delight.

After the ending credits, All Might (depowered form) is wandering off on a road in the middle of nowhere. A speeding car runs him over and breaks his spine, but it's non lethal. He is left laying there in extreme pain for days, and finally dies of hunger.
>>
File: hn.jpg (126KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hn.jpg
126KB, 1366x768px
I liek Hibiki becos she is cute and punches the bad guys rly hard
I wish she had been in me high school to defend me from the bullis
>>
>>159567627
Why is he such a westaboo?
>>
File: allmight.jpg (30KB, 379x291px) Image search: [Google]
allmight.jpg
30KB, 379x291px
>>159574335
He took inspiration from western style heroes like superman, the kind of heroes who wear bright costumes, never stop smiling and make fighting bad guys look effortless, all to make himself into a symbol of peace and justice.

allmight is even drawn differently, he is inked, like a western style comic book hero, I wonder if anyone in universe notices that shadows seem to cast differently on AllMight, or if its just for the benefit of the audience.
>>
>>159574335
Isn't All Might American? Or at least Japanese-American
>>
>>159574588
I feel like that was supposed to be the case but Hori retconned it fairly early in the story.
>>
>>159574588
His name is Japanese but I guess it's possible he's got a American mom or grandparent or something. Would explain his blond hair but weird hair colour doesn't really mean anything in that world.
>>
>>159567627
Any good bara rule 34 of him yet?
>>
>>159573489
All Might isn't a boogeyman, anon.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.