[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this truly the greatest anime ending of all time? >perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: K-ON!.full.878408.jpg (216KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
K-ON!.full.878408.jpg
216KB, 1280x800px
Was this truly the greatest anime ending of all time?

>perfect music
>perfect animation
>perfect atmosphere
>perfect direction/production
>made you want another season but it will never fucking happen
>>
I didn't want an S3. I just wanted a yuri hentai OVA animated to KyoAni's high standards.
>>
>>159566123

unironically yes
>>
File: 1449104597068.jpg (2MB, 5000x3374px) Image search: [Google]
1449104597068.jpg
2MB, 5000x3374px
The movie called back to it perfectly, too.
You could almost say it's cheating, but it was the best kind of cheating.
>>
>>159566123
ironically yes
>>
>>159566123
>>159566571
I think the movie one-upped it in all honestly. The TV ending blindsides you with it, as if it were from Azusa's point of view, but the movie shows the build up and how much effort they put into writing it as if it were from the other Keion's point of view.
>>
File: k-on.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
k-on.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>159566447
>>159566571
>>159566629
>>159567195
I'm mad I put K-ON off for so long thinking it was just a pile of shit cause of the fanbase spamming so many memes.

Turns out it actually ends up being a fantastic show in the end, liked it way more than I ever would have expected.

I used to think Madoka was the most "feels" show I had watched in years but K-ON topped it for me easily. It actually felt more realistic maybe that's why.
>>
>>159566123
Another season would completely tarnish the entire point of the second season and the movie, that things come to an end.
>>
You're gonna carry that weight.
>>
>>159567444
>Madoka
sure the story was sad but i couldn't feel sad. the story was boring, and so were the characters. the only enjoyable things for me were the soundtrack and the art
>>
>>159568183
I know, that to me what makes it so damn good too. Everything in place at the end is set up to easily make another 3rd season, but you're right, this would ruin the point of the show. It's fun to imagine at least, the idea of all the girls coming back for Azusa's graduation the next year. All of it just adds to how good the ending is though, and I'm guessing they fully understood that when making it as well.
>>159568499
It had some amazing moments and the ending was really nice but I gotta say K-ON impacted me way more because I feel like it could be a real life story even if it's just anime. I think that's why it came off so much stronger, they really knew how to create a perfect feeling with very simple ideas.
>>
I don't like how she just clapped, she should have ran over there an hugged them all with uncontrollable tears and said something heartfelt...
>>
>>159566123
Lucky Star's was better. There was also a melancholy sense that the girls will graduate soon and the show will end soon, but they didn't have to take the easy emotional way out and resort to them all crying. After all, it's not like they'll never see each other again.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.