[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watamote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 50

File: watamote.jpg (40KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
watamote.jpg
40KB, 500x285px
I believed in her.

I thought I had finally found a series that understood me. I followed the anime and manga religiously to the point where I don't know where I would be if I didn't know what Tomoko was up to. Tomoko seemed to me the carbon copy of what I am and through her I was able to laugh at my situation. I have never been so happy as when I read Tomoko's misadventures. For once in my life I felt validated, like it was okay to be some perverted outcast. But the story started to change. Tomoko started getting friends. She is becoming popular. There is no better evidence than the last chapter where we see more people talking about her than we have ever seen before. So I guess I ask you why /a/? Why does this character who had no means of being a normal person suddenly acting like a popular girl. She is by no means a good person and I am identical to her and yet where is my fucking happy ending? The series that I watched/read is betraying me to the point where I feel all alone again. What the fuck happened? Tomoko did not change and somehow she is the talk of the town while I am still stuck in this social limbo. I have grown to hate this series because each chapter shows Tomoko straying from what she used to be: a relatable shut in who was against the world. It has gotten to the point where I have to drink heavily before I read a chapter because it has gotten so unbearable that I need to be numbed before I see how much better Tomoko is doing compared to me. I hate her. The very person who I had been worshiping a year ago became the very thing I hate. It hurts anons. I wanted to see her go through the same pains I did when growing up but now that I see her overcoming the obstacles I failed at, I became vengeful. I want to see her fail. What the fuck has she done to deserve what I never got? I only read the chapters now because I want her to fall back down to my level. Has there ever been an anime series that you have emotionally invested in that has failed you?
>>
>>159561561
>twgok
any other takamiki wakaki work
>>
>>159561561
Elliot Rodger, is that you?
Aren't you supposed to be burning in hell?
>>
>>159562181
well he's posting in 4chan...
>>
>>159561561
She actually attempts to change unlike youre faggot ass. She also has a friend that drags her out to do normie shit and tries out normie shit even though its outta her comfort zone. You are just some loser who probably doesn't even attempt change and stays angry and vindictive towards the world but its fine you get what you deserve.
>>
File: 20170321155219.jpg (29KB, 379x279px) Image search: [Google]
20170321155219.jpg
29KB, 379x279px
BEST GIRL
>>
>>159562807
That's pretty blunt anon but it's basically true.

The key thing is trying to change, you'll be surprised how much the world actually opens up when you earnestly try to change. You really can't give up, because the minute you give up is when every door closes.

Even Tomoko with her awkward ass demeanor and autism tendencies, still at least tried to talk to people. And somehow a few of them stuck.

...Even if one of them is a delinquent, another seems to enjoy her misery, and another is a closet stalker with hate/love tendencies.
>>
>>159563009
She also has a few people supporting her as well. But the point still stands
>>
>>159561561
>Tomoko did not change
You weren't paying attention
>>
>>159562807
>>159563009

You guys act like she is making an effort. She has not changed her personality it just happens that she runs into people that accept her for who she is which is untrue of real life.
>>
>>159563130
>She has not changed her personality
Someone hasn't been reading the manga.
>>
>>159563161

I have been and she is still the vindictive perverted degenerate I know.
>>
>>159563186
No, not at all. She became a better person.

Example: at some point she stopped hating Nemoto's group; she even outright tells it how said hate had no purpose. Letting out your irrational hatred of someone is a very big step.
>>
I hope the manga ends soon. I mean great she has become a normie, good for her now end it and dont rub it in
>>
>>159561561
>relates to Tomoko because she's alone, awkward and miserable

>can't use her change of fortune as inspiration to achieve the same, instead, you start to hate her

If you weren't so self-destructive and had the willpower to convince, maybe delude yourself that you can do it too because Tomoko is doing it, then maybe you could actually do it too.
>>
>>159563335
well he isnt a cute anime grill so thats very unlikely but still ganbaremasu
>>
>>159563186
Nigga what? She's started to go more with the flow. Shes begun to just not care about certain things she used get really nervouse about as well.

You're just some speed reading fag whose so desprate to see some one as pathetic as them in some show just so you don't feel alone. You can't accept the fact people can change through effort cause that would mean all your faults are mostly of your own doing. And guess whats its probably true seeing as you chose to start this thread instead of possibly working to improve your life. Hell I bet the only people more pathetic than you are bronies, but that might not be true since bronies actually have social groups. So you are below even them
>>
>>159563324
She has become half normie if anything, she's still a degenerate at heart. I still love the series, though now I don't have to fucking hide my head in embarassment for the MC.

Honestly, I'm more interested in what she becomes AFTER high school. School life is a lot like a fucking hugbox once you get a few friends but once you're out of going to school then the isolation starts to hit.

It's why there's so much fucking shows about people being hikimoris like Welcome to NHK.
>>
Try taking some inspiration from tomoko
>>
Sure is summer in here.
>>
>>159561561
with that attitude you ain't gonna change
>>
Do you have a vagina OP?
If you don't there is the problem women have inherent value, she was never like you
>>
>>159565632
Why do you keep using ellipsis like that. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>159566458
Have you ever been over /sp/?
Biggest spergs on this site
>>
>>159561561
BAZZINGA!1!!
>>
>>159561561

>Tomoko started getting friends.

Are you referring to Yui who was introduced in the first few chapters, the library girl she knew in middle school, the student president who took pity on her, or the 3 girls she was forced to spend time with on the school trip?

>She is becoming popular. There is no better evidence than the last chapter where we see more people talking about her than we have ever seen before.

I guess being in the same class as them for 3 years helped them get to know her.

>Why does this character who had no means of being a normal person suddenly acting like a popular girl.

Because she'd deluded. Tomoko once tried to become the princess of the otaku by buying the same game as them.

>The series that I watched/read is betraying me to the point where I feel all alone again. What the fuck happened?

Tomoko was forced to spend time with other people.

>Tomoko did not change and somehow she is the talk of the town while I am still stuck in this social limbo.

It only seems this way because the manga only focuses on other characters when they talk about Tomoko.

>I have grown to hate this series because each chapter shows Tomoko straying from what she used to be: a relatable shut in who was against the world.

Because Tomoko grew as a person after each end of year graduation. Even in the early chapters she talks to her brother to get better at talking to guys.

>I wanted to see her go through the same pains I did when growing up but now that I see her overcoming the obstacles I failed at, I became vengeful.

She just went on a school trip and talks to people she's know for 3 years. Once she leaves school she'll be in a similar position to where she was at the start of the manga.

>I only read the chapters now because I want her to fall back down to my level.

Just how low are you when a girl who talks to her classmates is above you?
>>
File: WatamoteBitterness.png (97KB, 1663x227px) Image search: [Google]
WatamoteBitterness.png
97KB, 1663x227px
>>159561561

Good God what Pasta.
>>
File: s2.jpg (57KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
s2.jpg
57KB, 306x480px
>>
>>159566502
That's what you get with spics.
>>
>>159561561
>OP
>I believed in him. I thought I had finally found a poster that understood me. I followed the thread and posts religiously to the point where I don't know where I would be if I didn't know what OP was up to. OP seemed to me the carbon copy of what I am and through him I was able to laugh at my situation. I have never been so happy as when I read OPs misadventures. For once in my life I felt validated, like it was okay to be some perverted outcast. But the story started to change. OP started getting friends. He's is becoming popular. There is no better evidence than the last post where we see more people talking about him being a faggot than we have ever seen before. So I guess I ask you why /a/? Why does this poster who had no means of being a normal person suddenly acting like a popular guy. He is by no means a good person and I am identical to him and yet where is my fucking happy ending? The thread that I watched/read is betraying me to the point where I feel all alone again. What the fuck happened? OP did not change and somehow he is the talk of the board while I am still stuck in this social limbo. I have grown to hate this poster because each thread shows OP straying from what he used to be: a relatable shut in who was against the world. It has gotten to the point where I have to drink heavily before I read a chapter because it has gotten so unbearable that I need to be numbed before I see how much better OP is doing compared to me. I hate him. The very person who I had been worshiping a year ago became the very thing I hate. It hurts anons. I wanted to see her go through the same pains I did when growing up but now that I see him overcoming the obstacles I failed at, I became vengeful. I want to see him fail. What the fuck has she done to deserve what I never got? I only read the threads now because I want him to fall back down to my level. Has there ever been an OP poster that you have emotionally invested in that has failed you?
>>
File: 1454743634567.gif (208KB, 540x575px) Image search: [Google]
1454743634567.gif
208KB, 540x575px
Look at all these losers waiting for a season 2 that will never come.
>>
>>159568323
I highly doubt most people here expect a season 2 or want a season 2.

I'm a manga pleb for the most part and I've found most adaptations kind of suck.
>>
>>159563009
I think it's the exact opposite. She's different now becuase she's stopped trying to change. At the start of the series, she tries way too hard to fit in and looks down on others in an attempt to seem superior, and that drives people away. Over the course of the series, she stops caring so much and just lets people know she's a perverted and often aggressive person. But this allows her to have natural and real conversations with others, and over time they come to be comfortable with her, if not necessarily like her.
Reread the series and see how many times at the start she has an internal monologue about how the popular girls are all bicthes and the guys playing video games are all losers. Then over time she stops doing that, and just openly insults people in the occurance that she thinks something nasty. See: her telling fang girl to get her teeth fixed in the latest chapter, which makes Yuri laugh.
I love it because it's such a true-to-life way for someone like that to develop. The same thing happened to me to a certain extent, and way more to one of my friends who's way more like Tomoko. He used to be very isolated and hateful, always clamming up when actually with people but endlessly ranting about them behind their backs. Now he's very social and is always hanging out with people, he's just known as the pessimistic asshole of the group.
>>
>>159568926
usually I'm a manga extremist as well but in this case I found the anime to be at least on par. Kitta Izumi does a wonderful job with her voice and the soundtrack was pretty good as well.
>>
>>159569385
>manga extremist
>>
>>159569472
He might blow up at any time so watch out. Make sure to report any radical manga posting as well.
>>
>>159569472
Not him,but I recently read Pupa and it may be one of the more extreme cases of "We ain't got time to animate this so we won't put it in" ever,so it's justifiable in some cases.
>>
>>159569535
H-hey, don't bully manga extremists. Or I'll tell you that your waifu is shit!

>>159569385
Anime was good but it was too niche, it had no success because it reminded the people watching it of themselves instead of being escapism. I buy all the translated volumes that come out westward, one of the few series I actually do that for.
>>
>>159561561
Hope it gets better anon

I kind of feel the same. But I have no resentment she is still socially awkward in my opinion
>>
>>159561561
>expecting normalfags to pander to people like you
Write your own story, anon. No one can pander to you harder than yourself.
>>
>>159569598
99% of the time a story works better in the medium it was originally released in, because it was written for that medium. The story of a manga is written to be presented in a manga, so it'll work better there than in an anime. The story of a novel is written to be presented in a novel, so it'll work better there than in a movie. Etc.
>>
File: tooweak2.png (287KB, 452x816px) Image search: [Google]
tooweak2.png
287KB, 452x816px
>>159569472
>not dying a martyr's death for your otaku hobby
it's like you don't even want your 72 waifus after death
>>
>>159561561
What? Does Tomoko become better in the manga? She still seemed like an absolute fucking autist at the end of the show.
>>
>>159569953
>Does Tomoko become better in the manga?
She has a harem now.
>>
>>159566345
S J W
S RESPECT
J FOR
WOMEN
>>
>>159570016
Fucking for real? I thought she stated an interest in a boyfriend. Lesbos work too, though.

Does her brother still hate her?
>>
>>159570209
They have a pretty decent sibling relationship. He thinks she is an idiot sometimes and she has this sort of patronizing older sibling smugness about her sometimes but they get along fine. And yes a couple girls have a sort of infatuation with her now. Emoji is spiraling into amateur stalker type behavior.
>>
>>159569241
i agree, it basically is accept yourself for who you are and i will add that you should never loose the will to improve when you can because accepting you will give a feeling of release but shit's hard outside regardless
>>
>>159569953
I just caught up with the other volumes. She has friends and it makes me smile. It reminds me of how I was in high school
>>
Who's going to rape Tomoko first: Nemoto or Ucchi
>>
>>159570209
Her and her brother get along better now and he kinda worries about her a little off and on, but I think he has picked up she's interacting with people now.

Tomoko has gained "friends" through attrition and being forced to interact with people. She can now actually hold a normal conversation with human beings after basically being forced to do so enough that she stops shutting down. She still has no idea about much beyond casual conversation, and is kinda weirded out by stuff like say; another girl asking to paint her nails because Tomoko recommended her a book she ended up liking during a day where school got mostly cancelled due to snow AFTER she arrived.

Most of the girls don't know what to make of her because Tomoko is actually not trying to fake being someone else as much anymore and kinda just lets shit slip when she gets comfortable momentarily. I kinda like this because duh- they aren't privy to what we see of her. Tomoko at best comes off as quiet, kinda snarky, and private, and because some of the favors her brother does her causes her to interact with popular/handsome guys there could be misunderstandings that they think she has some sort of charm they don't understand.

She's still weird old Tomoko however- still sorta perverted, still pessimistic, still the kind of person who'd rather just stay in and go out, still socially retarded in that she's bad at reading social cues or understanding much beyond basic interactions. She just doesn't have absolutely crippling social anxiety anymore.
>>
File: happy tomoko.jpg (41KB, 734x399px) Image search: [Google]
happy tomoko.jpg
41KB, 734x399px
>>159561561
>Why does this character who had no means of being a normal person suddenly acting like a popular girl. She is by no means a good person and I am identical to her and yet where is my fucking happy ending?
Highschool is literally easy mode to get friends. Just like it happened to Tomoko it sould happen to everyone, eventually you get friends. You don't even have to try. You have to make an effort to be a loner.
>>
i kinda keep noticing this in watamote threads but ya'll do get the context behind all of the stuff where the girls keep wondering if one another are lesbos and stuff right

it's pretty common for nip girls in middle and high school to have "practice relationships" with another girl because nip social conditioning has rendered BOTH sexes retarded when it comes to interacting

so yeah, girls will hook up in middle and high school- some will just be really close friends and basically teach eachother to try to interact with others, some will actually fuck. They eventually will meet their Chaddo Thundaacakko and go straight- this is normal and going from being a lesbo in school to being in a straight relationship is generally viewed as a girl finally growing up and becoming a mature adult
>>
>>159562264
Underrated
>>
>>159561561
You know you're fucking up if you're becoming jealous of a goddamn fictional character.
>>
>>159577583
Not OP but even if it wasn't pasta if you're going to insult someone, at least make it a personal attack and not the boring ass >kys LOL shit laughing animegirl.jpg

Shits boring.
>>
>>159580276
Are you still fat anon?

Also is church really the place to find a partner for someone from /a/? I honestly don't think I could stand a relationship with someone unless they at least played vidya a lot.

PS: Goodjob, I'm working on my degree while working fulltime myself.
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
/a/ as in blogs and normalfaggotry.
>>
>>159581455
Welcome to Watamote threads.
>>
>>159561561
Watch oregairu then you faggot.

Tomoko accepted her condition and stopped giving a fuck whatever happened, she stopped giving a shit about what others thought and was paired with some oddballs she kept bumping onto. This is the natural course of things, theres no way you can really end up completely alone unless you keep rejecting everyone around you.
>>
>>159581517
I only reject people cause i have trust issues because of years of bullying. I'm hurting myself in the long run but hey i've just gotten used to it.
>>
>>159581613

fuck off to facebook
>>
>>159581742
Suck my cock first.
>>
Watamote is pretty boring right now.
I guess generic SoL just isn't for me.
>>
>>159581496
I knew those threads where bad but i never expected this level of pathetic failed normalfag bullshit, OP is truly the embodiment of faggotry.
>>
>>159582166
You must be fucking new as fuck.

A lot of /a/ threads become like that, hell a lot of /vg/ has blogposts.
At least there aren't tripfags here, this is pretty light.
>>
>>159580276
>girl
>virgin
>has a boyfriend
What's stopping you from getting rid of your virginity?
>>
>>159580276
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>159583049
What's the rush?
>>
She is maybe a pathetic trash human being, but she retaliates a lot.
> a relatable shut in who was against the world.

She actively fights against the world and fails repeatedly generating lots of experience and slowly influencing people around her. She adapted to her trash personality and understood that world of normalfags isn't just a happy fairy tale and that it isn't worth of getting into. That's how she made progress.

>She is becoming popular.
>she is the talk of the town
Yes, notorious awkward creepy girl. That's exactly what she wants to be.
>>
File: 1448125409125.jpg (63KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
1448125409125.jpg
63KB, 1200x672px
Umaru is better.
>>
Breaking news: You don't have to be comformist in order to get friends.

For longest time I tried to be nice to everyone, keep my composture, be neutral and above things, catter to everyones needs and be positively popular. Everything just in order to not hated. However since I am not that kind of person, it just lead to awkwardness and being under social pressure (that never existed in the first place).

Only recently I've adopted attitude: They can either accept me or fuck off. And man, it feels so good. I still suck and am pathetic but atleast I'm not held back by my insecurities and can enjoy life.

I think that 4chan in general played main part in that change, but Watamote certainly triggered something inside me.
>>
>>159563130

She went from a person that's unable to voice her thoughts and be herself with others, that's more than just a bit.
There is alway somebody that is as quirky as you, or more, and seeking to meet people. If you have literally no friends it's most likely your fault.
I am as asocial and awkward as the next guy, anybody who meets me knows I am weird, and yet I can always make friends, and I am ready to try new things to meet new people when I want to, and honestly that's all you really need to do.
>>
File: img00000008.png (246KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
img00000008.png
246KB, 870x1236px
She's growing up lads. Good time to be alive.
>>
File: 72c.jpg (18KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
72c.jpg
18KB, 600x450px
>>159561561
>Being this jaded you can't be happy when good things happen to people/characters you like
>Being so bitter you think everyone should be sad cos shit didn't work out for you

I'd wager these traits are why you're unpopular
>>
/r9k/ fags are so fucking retarded
>>
>>159587451
>watching your autistic child slowly grow up and be less of a sperg.

Not sure how to feel.
Also I almost know for a fact we won't explore her older life but damn would I be happy to see at least an epilogue of Tomoko as an adult. Maybe even with a child who is just as bad as her.
>>
>>159588206
nah babies ever after would be the worst kind of epiloge and totally OOC
>>
>>159588728
Hmm, maybe she can stay as a single aunt and she can be watching over he brother's daughter who seems just as bad as Tomoko?

Or maybe her brother just looking over his daughter and thinking "fuck, this girl is just like my annoying ass sister...".
>>
OP, the first step to emulating Tomoko's success is to grasp the concept of paragraphs. That enter key exists on your keyboard for a reason.
>>
>>159563130
I have a normie as fuck friend who fucks a different girl a week through tinder or whatever.

He's my best friend and nigga doesn't mind that I'm playing panty quest games on Vita with anime girls moaning and shit. It's not my fault you couldn't find someone who likes you for you.
>>
>>159588856
I just don't think that Tomoko would ever wanted anything to to with children, let alone becoming a parent and having one of her one.
The second scenario is a possibility tho
>>
>>159589245
*of her own
>>
>>159561561
>identical to her
Are you fat? Then no you aren't. She is both a woman and not a blob, therefore she always had inherent worth compared to most of the fatties on this site. Even if she only looks plain there's still a big market for that in Japan.
>>
File: onepiss.png (253KB, 420x498px) Image search: [Google]
onepiss.png
253KB, 420x498px
>>159581517
>there's no way you can really end up completely alone
Family don't count dummy, they will leave you very soon. It's very easy to end up with zero non-family contact by doing nothing.
>>
File: 1477052834018.png (143KB, 700x860px) Image search: [Google]
1477052834018.png
143KB, 700x860px
>>
File: spaghetti-tan 42.png (94KB, 441x351px) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti-tan 42.png
94KB, 441x351px
>>159590752
Yes.
But I'd rather hold your hand and pat your head.
>>
I want to be Tomoko
>>
>>159563009
>just BEE yourself
Anon, it's not that easy. OP's a faggot, but he has a point. I'm so lonely, this summer.
>tfw kissless virgin
At least I had friends once, they've all left.
>>
the age of tomoko is over anons
>>
>>159591896
but it's only just beginning
>>
>>159592222
its over
>>
>>159563186

She is vindictive perverted degenerate that's less afraid of interacting with people.
>>
>>159592222
quads confirm
>>
File: 1494944463304.jpg (51KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1494944463304.jpg
51KB, 448x468px
>>159591820
>Wahh I hate being alone
Stop being so retarded, if you want friends to make them people are so lonely nowadays if you strike up a conversation with someone online and act honestly interested they will like you

Join a club, a group, write shit tier fanfics, as long as you do something you can make friends, there is nothing wrong in being a loner because you think people suck but if its really bothering you just drop your stupid pride and make some friends nigger is not that hard at all
>>
File: 1479694027953.png (14KB, 203x209px) Image search: [Google]
1479694027953.png
14KB, 203x209px
>>159561561
>>
>>159594528
>tfw try to make online friends and conversations still seem awkward and forced no matter how long we talk for

If you didn't have friends as a kid, you will never have friends. You missed out on learning how to be social.
>>
Komi something WILL see Tomoki's dick in 2017!
>>
>>159561561
Anon just bee yourself and you too can have dozens of homoerotic friendships.
>>
>>159561561
Because despite what you believe, she actually has been changing. She's grown as a person and had mellowed out some. She's still a high-strung dork, but she's branched out and attempted to overcome what's held her back. Something you never did. You chose to wallow in your suffering and self-pity while Tomoko actually tried and has started to break out of it. She's not popular, but she's not invisible anymore.
>>
File: 38330250_p0.jpg (151KB, 900x930px) Image search: [Google]
38330250_p0.jpg
151KB, 900x930px
>>159561561
It's because she's in school. Even I had friends in high school. Tomoko will be alone again when she's an adult.
>>
>>159587451
>>159588206
>it all comes tumbling down and the series ends with her turning into a hikki with no hope of recovery.

I still believe
>>
>>159561561
10/10 would relate
>>
>>159596414
ive never had friends
in even school
>>
ITT: Everyone secretly strives to be a normalfag.

Wow. You're all fucking retarded. I had friends and I ditched them years ago because normalshit nonsense is fucking stupid. So I guess the tiers go: you idiots < normalfags < people like me. Can't believe you morons are on /a/ of all places but care about "getting off your ass and getting a boyfriend/girlfriend". So, basically, you all are into anime because you failed to even become a normalfag, yet after all this time you still strive to be one? Accept your fate and maybe you can surpass normalfags and have your power level go to tier 3 or higher. Think for yourselves, retards
>>
>>159561561
Tomoko never changed. She accepted herself and is content with being a loner after breaking through the barrier of mental illness brought on from hormones and society's expectations of her.

You're the one who lost his way and still thinks there's some merits in constantly freaking out over social conformity, status and such.
>>
>>159599039
This.
>>
File: 59926468_p2.jpg (1MB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
59926468_p2.jpg
1MB, 3000x3000px
Emoji-chan a best
>>
>>159562896
by far
>>
>>159561561
Tomoko put work in to improve her situation it's only natural that within time her work would show results.
>>
>>159605808
But she's forcing herself to do something she doesn't really want to do. She hates everybody. Idk why she isn't fine with being a loner. Guess the point of the series is strive to be a generic copy of everyone else.
>>
>>159605808
Lol why would you read the manga of a series like this? Just watch the anime.
>>
>>159605968
This comment is obviously meant to go to the whole thread.
>>
File: 38013214_p1_master1200.jpg (321KB, 611x752px) Image search: [Google]
38013214_p1_master1200.jpg
321KB, 611x752px
>>159561561
I don't read the manga but hearing shit like this makes me sort of glad there wasn't a season 2. Maybe it was for the best we didn't buy the BDs after all.
>>
>>159605907
I'd say the goal was to change from being in a complete shit situation to a tolerable one.
>>
File: IMG_0326.png (168KB, 312x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0326.png
168KB, 312x300px
I honestly thought OP's post was just supposed to be an funny copypasta, but then I started reading the comments and realized not only is OP unironically retarded, but he's also not alone.
>>
File: IMG_0457.gif (3MB, 276x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0457.gif
3MB, 276x344px
>>159566502
That's some major projecting there
>>
>>159565632
Hope you have fun being a normalshit, loser.
>>
I guess I hate /a/
>>
>>159566345
This.
>>
It makes me sick that there could be females posting in this thread. When I rise to power, you will be put into camps and ovens, I can assure you.
>>
I'm tire of people here talking down on me. I remember when /a/ was all about Tomoko because she was one of them but now a few normalfags find 4chan and swear to god it's easy.to change who you are. Do you realize where you are? This is 4chan, the very bottom of the totem pole when it comes to internet sites. /a/ continuously is a board that pushes waifus for lonely anons and indulge in anime so fuck off to your facebook hugbox and let me lament on a series that botched a character for no reason.
>>
>>159609703
You are legitimately autistic.
>>
>>159610701
>not autistic masterrace

Wow what a retard
>>
File: 1468100751598.jpg (139KB, 811x905px) Image search: [Google]
1468100751598.jpg
139KB, 811x905px
>>159609703
Ha, nice projection you raging dewgobbler.
None of us can escape 4chan, but that doesn't mean we haven't grown beyond edgy teens.
Most of us that were here in the 00's have graduated Uni by now and have careers. In another few years we'll probably have families with female spergs and repeat the mistakes our parents made with their little sperglings.
Growing up is hard fucking work. It takes 16 hour shifts and hard decisions and stress beyond belief. But everyone who puts one foot in front of the other makes it eventually. Or dies trying.
>>
>>159609703
>the very bottom of the totem pole when it comes to internet sites
How new to the internet are you?
>>
>>159613291
>1468100751598.jpg
Sure fooled me, "oldfag."
>>
Dropped this shit when glasses-chan appeared.
What happened, did Tomoko become a normalshit?
>>
>>159599039
Bless you anon.
>>
>>159613424
After the Trump shit 4chan is no different than reddit or twitter

ccluster is where's it's at amirite
>>
>>159561561
Could you repost this but with better spacing?
>>
>>159613478
>numbers
I'd call you a cumguzzler, but that would imply someone would put their dick near you.
>>
>>159613615
I heard that same burn back in 5th grade
>>
>>159599039
niggas be tsun as fuck
>>
>>159613538
Nah, she just has friends now which seems to trigger people's autism because some people are autistic enough to not have friends still.

Honestly, I'm okay with Tomoko's transformation but as has already been stated I'm curious about the journey once she finishes high school and inevitably has to start all over again in making friends.
>>
>>159599039
Same honestly. I got friends only to realize I didn't have friends because I just don't like people all that much to begin with.
>>
File: 1431999255388.jpg (177KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1431999255388.jpg
177KB, 900x1200px
>>159561561
>Implying all those things didnt improve the manga tenfold
/r9k/fags are some of the most disgusting individuals you will ever meet on 4chan. Not because they are loners or weirdos or virgins but because of disgusting mentality you display in your post OP
>>
Any bastard on here who has a friend needs to leave. /a/ is only for people like me who've suffered from a RAD, or are otherwise socially retarded. Anyone else who has had friends, or even relationships is not welcome here. We are not of the same kind.
>>
>>159614028
>not saving your virginity for a beautiful lamia in the next life

Wow. I honestly feel bad for you retards who wasted your first time on disgusting needy smelly annoying 3D crap.
>>
>>159590752
Tomoko doesn't shave, anon.
>>
File: 1453534498040.png (147KB, 393x483px) Image search: [Google]
1453534498040.png
147KB, 393x483px
I was basically Tomoko during elementary and high school, there were entire school years where I did not talk to anybody, I was bullied in some because I didn't talk much, and it was a vicious cycle of depression and low self esteem, and all I did was walk around the school during lunch break thinking about what video game to play or what anime to watch at home, went into a chuuni stage too, and it took me over a decade to adjust myself and not spill spaghetti every 5 minutes, though I'm still a socially awkward fuck.

Even today I feel my old elementary classmates would talk behind my back about how I was bullied. But I faced them head on, I tried to move forward, and it took me MORE THAN A DECADE to recover and now some of them are my friends.

Bullying is a serious problem man, but the biggest problem with it is how it breaks your confidence. I think Watamote is a story of a girl who starts building her confidence with herself, the corny-but-true statement of "just bee urself".

Tomoko wasn't bullied but she was forced to step out of improve herself, and that's what happened.

We have the same story, why don't you follow us anon?
>>
>>159561561
Wakusei no Samidare.
>>
That's where you went wrong OP. You trusted the normalfags to make a story you could relate to. That's wrong. The normalfags will always betray us, always build up our hopes simply to crush them. They will laugh at us every step of the way. If not that, then they will instead look down at us in disgust and shun our very existence, going so far as to convince themselves that we do not exist. They cannot imagine a story that does not end in a normalfag way, and thus you will never get one. You cannot expect anything from normalfags OP, unless that thing is disappointment.
>>
>>159614827
>special snowflake namefag
reeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>159614827
Fuck off Michlan and come back to the tomothreads
>>
>>159561561
OP your motivations are worrying but I kind of agree with you that early Watamote was more interesting.

It has become in time the usual "shit person with a shit life goes through shit so them and their life are not so shitty anymore", which is the plot of 99% of coming of age stories.

I'd have preferred if it had kept on being the edgy tale of a hopeless outcast, maybe with a tragic end.

Say, I like what Aku no Hana did with Sawa better. She too found her own balance in the end but it was a lot more of a darker and frustrating journey nonetheless, with a fundamentally unhappy epilogue for her.

Tomoko gradually growing up into happiness is still breddy gud to see of course. And after all, her character has always been that of an awkward nerd with weird tastes who actually did want to have a social life but just couldn't because of crippling social anxieties. I mean, she's a deliciously petty jerk oftentimes but she's always been presented as an ultimately kindhearted person.
>>
>>159566345

>women have inherent value, she was never like you

This. If you're shy and awkward, but also don't have a vagina, you're fucked.
>>
Is this thread some kind of parody?
>>
>>159561561
Dont worry anon Tomoko life isn't gonna be nothing special once she finish highschool, she is in the most carefree period of life now, she is in her way to become a cake who only hang out with yuu, also you are a sad autistic
>>
>>159561561
Did anyone actually read this?
>>
>>159616015
Nah, OP is genuinely serious and he's been responding throughout the thread.

His rants sound eerily similar to that of a school shooter, and I don't think he's all quite there mentally. Kind of worried desu.
>>
File: 1499470231920.jpg (109KB, 718x998px) Image search: [Google]
1499470231920.jpg
109KB, 718x998px
Friendly reminder that ESL-cunt is a disgusting liar.
>>
File: umaqueen vs tomoshit.jpg (262KB, 1300x1356px) Image search: [Google]
umaqueen vs tomoshit.jpg
262KB, 1300x1356px
>>159561561
>>
was nemo glad to knowo that tomoko was in her class next year
>>
>>159623352
That's quite the sound victory for Mokocchi, innit?
>>
>>159623717
>being this delusional
>>
File: 1424121354046.png (238KB, 536x528px) Image search: [Google]
1424121354046.png
238KB, 536x528px
>>159561561
I know it's bait but

>ITT we post smug anime faces at OP
>>
File: 1496868609443.jpg (43KB, 560x354px) Image search: [Google]
1496868609443.jpg
43KB, 560x354px
>>159623352
>Tomoshit develops as a character making her likable
>Umaru stays as that annoying shithead the entire way through with some forced drama in between
>>
File: 1463975020869.jpg (34KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463975020869.jpg
34KB, 640x360px
>>159625354
Watamote and Umaru are so similar in the way they're adapted to anime. Both characters develop in each manga chapter but never in their anime.
>>
>>159625354
>sending shit cookies to friend is likeable
>>
This fucking thread
>>
What if I'm not socially akward, can easily talk to strangers, haven't spilled any spaghetti in years but still have no desire to find friends or loose my wizardhood. Why does Tomoko even bother, can't she be happy with herself?
>>
File: 1456251319906.png (276KB, 424x412px) Image search: [Google]
1456251319906.png
276KB, 424x412px
>>159625645
it's understandable since 12 episodes isn't enough to cover everything. Thankfully, the nug is getting another season so there's plenty room for development.
>>
>>159599039
Humans have evolved to be in groups, your brain is going to deteriorate from lack of social activity. Everyone needs friends to stay sane, just be friends with weirdos if you don't like normies
>>
>>159627038
And be like those furries or bronies who gather at cons? Hell no.
>>
>>159627458
He said weirdos not autists.
>>
>>159561561
>For once in my life I felt validated, like it was okay to be some perverted outcast.
There's your first problem

>woe is me:the post:the experience
>>
File: 698.png (370KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
698.png
370KB, 600x602px
>>159627650
>wants to avoid autists
>posts on 4chan
>thinks moe anime is less autistic than technicolor horses
>>
>>159627834
When did I say I want to avoid autists? It's the guy I replied was trying avoid them so I kindly reminded him that weirdos and autists aren't the same. I don't try to avoid neither.
>>
>>159628023
Same
>>
>>159628023
Desire to fuck an imaginary human vs. desire to fuck an imaginary horse-cat.
>>
>>159628779
>i watch anime because i want to fuck anime grills
You are faggot. I mean, we do want to fuck anime girlls but it's not the reason why we watch anime. It's just the bonus.
>>
>>159619952
Some of you guys are alright, dont go to Japan tomorrow
>>
>>159629177
I know it's just the bonus, I'm comparing the weird side of it.
>>
>>159614934
Fuck off nigger watamote's author is far from being a normal
>>
>>159629198
This sounds like something Kim Jong un would say.
>>
>>159561561
She gets a happy ending because she is cute and thin.
You are fat and ugly so go change that and get the happy ending
>>
What was the reason that drove the 2ch nips to boycott the anime?
>>
>>159626951
>Umaru
>ever having development

enjoy your shit moe-blob and I hope you're happy when you crash the industry cause of this tard and others like her
>>
Ucchi and Tomoko haven't actually spoken to each other since the field trip have they?

What would happen now if Tomoko walked up to her and called her by name?
>>
>>159561561
write a book, fag
>>
>>159609703
>This is 4chan, the very bottom of the totem pole when it comes to internet sites.

People actually believe this
>>
>>159613291
>careers

Is this what you took to calling dead end 9-5 jobs or am I just extra retarded? Because boyo, I plan on going back to school to pursue academics, and there is nothing I can do in the meantime other than a crap entry job. The best I can hope for is that they will leave me with enough energy for career advancing higher pursuits.
>>
>>159599039
This. The trick isn't to become a normie, or be acceptable to normies, but to be whatever the hell you want to while still being able to survive in the normie ridden realm we call "RL".

That's the true endgame. That's true wizardom.
>>
>>159623352
I like tomoko because she isn't some bullshit mary sue character.

Tomoko is closer to what a weeb actually is like, not this bullshit "btw i'm perfect at everything :))))".

Also tomoko looks cuter and has better humor.
I read both.
>>
>>159639387
>weeb
Do you even know what that means? It means a non-Japanese person who likes Japanese stuff.
How is Umaru or Tomoko a weeb if they're actually Japanese?!
>>
>>159639892
I'm talking about westerners who consume japanese products like anime/manga dumbshit.

I have no fucking idea what life is like in japan for otakus (probably awful too), never been there and my experience with it is limited to what my japanese friends have told me.
>>
>>159561561
>tl;dr i'm a fucking loser and i can't believe a manga character evolved more than i did

Just kill yourself, honestly.
>>
>>159637400
Her face lights up, she's nervous as all hell.
>>
File: watamote_c114_006.png (219KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
watamote_c114_006.png
219KB, 870x1236px
Reminder that Ucchi would eat Tomoko's poop.
>>
File: img000010.png (66KB, 363x371px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
66KB, 363x371px
Watamote should be an inspiration to you fags to actually go out and try to have some kind of human contact. But you don't do you? Rather than attempt it you stay inside and away from the attention because it's safe and comfortable but you just end up more embittered and more wanting to hide away from attention. You don't have to even change that much to find people who will accept you. Tomoko didn't have to.

And then there's some of you fucks who are proud of it. Who think that that shouldn't have to do anything for society because society never did anything for them when in fact it's the opposite. Because you never did anything for society, society will do nothing for you.
>>
>>159643529
Why do you sound so preachy? For people who have really been hurt by society, it's not that simple. Sure, they should build themselves up bit by bit, but understand that doing this, and then taking what you've built into the real world so it can be ground and polished, IS HARD AS FUCK. It's like knowing that you have to touch hot coal in order to become stronger, but having to do so with a permanent secind degree burn.

You try expound the message of WataMote, but do you even remember what the authors said in regards to bullying in the eary days of the manga? They explicitly said that atual bullying is a subject matter they are not willing to take on because it's simply too grim, too cruel and it would be impossible to make a dark comedy manga like they wanted. Makes sense, because their examination of the mental satate of a socially reclusive nerd is quite blunt and honest, and if they were to apply this attitude to someone who had it worse than Tomoko, the result would definitely have been way too grim. But this was enough for fans because they knew the authors knew how much worse things could hve been. But people irl HAVE had it worse, maybe way worse than Tomoko which means that however hard it was for the fictional Tomoko to move beyond her problems, it will be that much harder for some people in real life to do the same.

So don't talk like you're giving fresh slices of life insight to the pathetic freaks. Yes, people should try to do what they can to make a place for themselves in society, but don't presume that people are the way they are because they don't want to change.
>>
>>159619952

Why the hell am I all of a sudden a shooter now? Does Tomoko look like a killer to you?
>>
>>159644889
Perhaps Tomoko isn't the best representative of them then. As much as she's awkward and terrible in social situations she really quite well off at the end of the day. She doesn't get bullied and while her mom gives her stick she still supports her.
>>
File: 1497583192593.png (22KB, 209x270px) Image search: [Google]
1497583192593.png
22KB, 209x270px
>>159641901
She's gonna eat that ass anon
>>
>>159561561
A shit.
>>
>>159561561
This is called character growth
>>
>>159561561
You seem to be mentally deficient, so I will explain it to you as one would explain it to a gerbil.

She stopped being needlessly bitter and always blaming other people. It's a small change, and it's not a total change of character, but she's trying. When is the last time you've actually tried to improve yourself, OP? What have you actually done lately to better your life?
If you want to be better, do better. The world doesn't owe you anything. You only get what you go out and get yourself. Being a loser is a choice, a form of laziness.

So stop being such a loser.
>>
File: 1485665403040.png (21KB, 315x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485665403040.png
21KB, 315x482px
Latest chapter was so gay.
>>
>>159561561
kys
>>
>>159561561
Nice blog, you're projecting your entire self onto a fictional character who is different than you are, and changes at the whims of the writer.
If you want to read about someone identical to yourself struggle and fail in the exact same way you have, write your biography and read it.
>>
File: 2069444b912f32bbd_w.jpg (26KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
2069444b912f32bbd_w.jpg
26KB, 600x337px
You bunch of autists keep dispensing wisdom upon OP like you're the depositories of the One Truth.

Life's about happiness. If being social makes you happy, be social. If keeping a distance from people makes you happy, keep a distance.
If you feel like making an effort to change yourself can improve your life, do it. If you think that would compromise your sense of identity, don't.

Each faggot likes to take it up the butt in his own way. Don't just borrow other people's buttplugs, figure out which one you like. There isn't a universal one.
>>
>>159655425
I agree with you in that there is no universal truth here, especially with regard to what happiness is, but I think you're kind of missing the point with OP. He very clearly isn't happy with the way he's living because he's upset that Tomoko managed to achieve what he could not. The reason people are shitting on him (or if you'd rather I not speak for the others, it's at least why I would have if I hadn't come so late to this thread) isn't because he's chosen to be a loner, but because his reaction to seeing Tomoko make progress towards being a semi-functional member of society wasn't "oh maybe I can do it too", but instead "fuck her for having the audacity not to wallow in misery like me" which strikes me as incredibly petty.
>>
File: 1428271268394.jpg (63KB, 435x614px) Image search: [Google]
1428271268394.jpg
63KB, 435x614px
>>
>>159656073
Cutest thing I've ever seen
>>
>>159655425
Shut the fuck up you fucking enabler. You are the kind of person who will defend fat and homos just because it will make them happy.

ps. you're fat and gay
>>
>>159656376
>Still think gays are wrong in 2017
Back to the /pol/ it goes
>>
>>159656406
>But it is
Back to the tumblr it goes
>>
>>159655971
Oh no, I agree. OP's fault was projecting into a character that wasn't really what he thought she was. I was mostly addressing the /adv/ fuckers.

>>159656376
That's not very neighborly of you.
>>
>>159656545
It's tough love, im mean because i care. You faggot.
>>
File: pv-00m17s.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
pv-00m17s.png
1MB, 1024x576px
>>159656625
I love you too, neighbor. Let's give the fish some food.
>>
>>159562264
kek
>>
They should make a containment board for watamote fags and others that identify with Tomoko.

Maybe call it /r9k/ or something
>>
>>159626951
It's no development in Himouto you're wasting your time.
>>
How do we get a new season ?
>>
>>159657321
Many billions of yen to make your loli happy.
>>
>>159657073
Top Kek
>>
File: 1416788495142.jpg (107KB, 718x522px) Image search: [Google]
1416788495142.jpg
107KB, 718x522px
>>159561561
Tomoko fought long and hard for a small bit of acceptance from her peers, don't take it away from her. It's not like she suddenly dyed her hair and became a sold-out like Yui and Nemo. She's still awkward as hell, she's just able to hold half-conversations with a small group of people after trial and error. Note that she only has one year of school left as well, and it's the year everyone's busy trying to get into a good university, so it's not all smiles from here on out either.
>>
>>159657546
The fun part is it basically happened by accident and because her teacher forced it, not because of anything Tomoko did. Still, it's nice.
>>
File: 37450635_p0_-_.png (64KB, 641x796px) Image search: [Google]
37450635_p0_-_.png
64KB, 641x796px
I can finally relax now. Why did it take so long for you guys to do thread's. Just ignore me and enjoy the thread.
>>
>>159599039
I'm fucking great at parties or in a business environment, because I'm a high-functioning sociopath. In a society as stable and populated as this, you have to be fantastically interesting or talented to attract others. That means lying about yourself. It all bores the shit out of me.
My place is here, watching autistic Japanese artists and performers stage the same fantasies without the chore of developing relationships. I just want to go on space adventures and eat cake with cute girls, and fuck waiting around for the real world to deliver that.
>>
>>159656433
What's up with the recent influx of dumbfucks who have no idea how to greentext properly?
>>
>>159658366
Summer in full force
>>
>>159631847
>Kim Jong Un is in this thread right now
What do?
>>
>>159566345
>inherent value
Why do shut-ins think this? I know women who never talk to anyone who are lonely as fuck and who no one likes. If there's any inherent value it's because they can carry a baby for 9 months, and considering Tomoko is just a kid that doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>159561561
Why? Because unlike you she's kind of been TRYING to not be a fucked up little shit. And she found friends who don't care about her shit personality.
>>
>>159562807
I once knew a girl in that exact same situation, she was short and weird too, but her hot best friend turned her into a normoe, even a popular girl, once a guy reccognized her in 4chan because he goes to my school, i stoped feeling safe that day because we used to be together and even here she got recognized
>>
>>159627038
>your brain is going to deteriorate from lack of social activity

Not with 4chan existing, or simply the internet in general. This is why people like the anon you quoted and I can be alone without going nuts.
>>
>>159613291
>In another few years we'll probably have families with female spergs and repeat the mistakes our parents made with their little sperglings.

Joke's on you I'm not dumb nor attractive.
>>
>>159658613
They essentially think of women as mythical creatures. You might as well be arguing about the Lord of the Rings. You can make a reasoned argument for why the Eagles rarely involve themselves in the wars of mortals and quote the Silmarillion about the will of Manwë, but a group of nerds will continue to think they know better because they watched the movies like twice, dude.
>>
File: 1498508854433.gif (54KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1498508854433.gif
54KB, 625x626px
>>159575628
>highschool is literally easy mode to get friends
>>
>>159657683
That's what makes it good, because sometimes taking accidents and making the best of them is the best you can do.
>>
>>159658233
Yeah, about that, you know that you will be surrounded by the same uninteresting schmucks on space adventures by the time they become accessible, right? You always need to put up with them to a certain extent.
>>
So who is /ourgirl/ now?
>>
>>159658998
Shutup baiter, Tomoko is still the closest to that, if that ever was a thing to begin with.
>>
>>159659018
But she's on the path to being a roastie now.
>>
>>159561561
HAHAHA get a load of this loser
>>
>>159659110
>finds a couple of a little less weird people than her and starts to become friends with them
OH MY GOD WHAT I ROASTIE I CAN'T EVEN
>>
>>159659335
Fuck off normie
>>
>>159561561
Just came in this thread to laugh at how pathetic you are. Thanks for the new pasta either way.
>>
>>159659351
Even i, the fucking ugliest and most autistic neckbeard you could even imagine had 2-3 friends when i was at that age
>>
>>159659110
I knew you were baiting and now you've convicted yourself. Keel over and die, scum.
>>
>>159659394
I had about 4 friends.
>>
>>159561561
>Today, I will listen to some music
>>
>>159658613
Because only few people know those girls exist because they mostly stay home and don't interact with anyone. Same reason girls think all men are pigs when all men they interact are douchebag jocks.
>>
>>159660270
I was friends with a tomoko before And I when out with a person like imae a month ago. It shouldn't be hard for someone on /a/ to get a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1478601251991.jpg (264KB, 773x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478601251991.jpg
264KB, 773x800px
>>159561561
In the first place, Tomoko has friends from the beginning though.
>>
>>159614827
What the fuck is up with social autist namefag/tripfags (like you, Lanced Jack and Sheldon) and writing walls of texts?
>>
I like her character development.
>>
>>159561561
Dude she is still unpopular, I was unpopular as shit and made friends just by being around people since I was a child.
No one ever got me, but my next door neighbor was extremely popular and he is my best friend in the whole world. Everyone questioned why he hung out with me.
We've talked about it in retrospect, he liked to hang out because i was one of the few people he could actually talk to. About anything and I'd never judge him.

It's not much different, she isn't popular or cool, she is still a freak. However she is learning that everyone is a freak.
Her classmate is an anime nerd in the closet. She has a lesbian stalker. One of her "close" friends is a stereotyped jap punk. The black haired girl is constantly bullied also by "popular girls".

She is growing up and realizing that everyone is kind of shit. Something you didn't do.
>>
>>159661717
What happen to Tomoko 4th frend ?
>>
>>159662357
Who?
>>
>>159561561
Just watch/read Welcome to the NHK then. Any version if you want "relatable".
>>
>>159662084

Me too. I like that now she has some friends, the chapter where the student council president hugged her and she noticed that it was also her who hugged her at the culture festival was really heartwarming.
>>
>>159561561
She simply stopped being a try hard and just limit herself to be civil with people around her. Sometimes that's all you need unless someone is willingly targeting you.
>>
File: 1484113321547.png (225KB, 870x1236px) Image search: [Google]
1484113321547.png
225KB, 870x1236px
>>159664042
>>
File: fight club.jpg (32KB, 350x236px) Image search: [Google]
fight club.jpg
32KB, 350x236px
>>159589090
Anon, you're in for a surprise.
>>
File: ss.jpg (72KB, 652x354px) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
72KB, 652x354px
It ended for me years ago.
>>
>>159621795
About what ?
>>
File: images (4).jpg (13KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
13KB, 251x201px
>>159568323
Get out are thread and go back look at your hentai.
>>
Should have read OMK and self insert to the bulled girl, OP. She never recovered if I recall.
>>
>>159664762
didn't tomoko burn her face or something
>>
File: 1498031088309.png (367KB, 603x603px) Image search: [Google]
1498031088309.png
367KB, 603x603px
>>
>>159665810
Yes
>>
>>159665967
poor Kawamoto-san
>>
>>159665908
yoshida said humm.
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.