[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this guys problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4944.jpg (147KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4944.jpg
147KB, 637x480px
What the fuck was this guys problem?
>>
Did he invent fucking time travel at the end to face atem one more time?
>>
>>159558890
no, he killed himself to face atem one more time. true love does that to you.
>>
It's just a fucking card game.
>>
>>159558851
Severe autism
>>
MONSTER DEWA NAAAAAAAAI
>>
File: YES.gif (492KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
YES.gif
492KB, 460x345px
>>159558851
problem hair.
The dye seeped into his brain and caused nerve damage.
>>
>>159558851
Did he really murder the pilot just to show off his blue-eyes in the movie? That's fucked up even for Kaiba.
>>
>>159559493
Does he ever say it in the actual series? I know Marik does
>>
>>159558851
"faggot"
>>
>>159558851
I mean, he was probably going through a really rough puberty at the time and having to run an entire fucking corporation while your entire board of directors plots to steal it away from you isn't gonna make him the nicest guy. And that's not even talking about the side effects of Yugi's brain crush in the first episode
>>
>>159558851
Brain damage from playing card games against a gay schizophrenic manlet.
>>
>>159562752
In the movie he does.
>>
>>159558851
LINK SHOKAN
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
>>159558851
He lost his virginity to his sister but later found out it was his brother instead. The phallic head of the blue eyes white dragon is a representation of his lost purity and his fierce protective nature towards Mokuba parallels its sharp design.
>>
>>159560734
They said it was a simulation.
>>
He had a dragon fetish and sounded like Brock from Pokemon. Screw the the ryles, he's in love with Nurse Joy.
>>
>>159558851

He is what happens when you take yugioh too seriously.
>>
>>159562955
This.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.